>you know audis and bmws and lamborghinis?

>well they're a little bit difficult to work on sometimes, unlike my car
>also they aren't as reliable as my car!
>oh and they're a lot more expensive than my car!
>yeah that's why my car is so much better than audis and bmws and lamborghinis!
>what do i drive? oh it's a (insert transverse inline-4 econobox that makes sub-200hp)

I get that 75% of people on here are morons, but are they seriously so moronic they think this is a valid point?

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>little bit difficult to work on sometimes
    this is a titanic fricking understatement and you know it.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>genuinely defending the fwd econobox owners who say this moronic shit

Saying you should have been aborted, is a titanic fricking understatement and you know it.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I'd love to tear down your argument but like the cars you defend I'd need a special wrench, bolts and a tool that I'll have to special order from gerharuzbekislavistandantalosztrz. I'll get around to it in a couple months.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Anon, I get that that was supposed to be some kind of insult, but
          >"well i have no actual argument, also i don't own any tools, also i'm so lazy I can't do anything without sitting on my ass for several months!"
          isn't exactly helping your own case.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Hey, update: Just got off the phone with the supplier I was able to find who spoke both english and hungarislavanian and he said he doesn't have them but the guy in the village over might and he can have it shipped when he goes over there next, might add a couple weeks to delivery but they've definitely got it. You're in luck.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I just use the tools I already have, sorry you're too moronic to wrench without having a temper tantrum.

You DO own tools, right anon? You DO wrench, right?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Oh this fixture ain't coming off without the proprietary stuff. Don't worry though, only a couple weeks, fingers crossed. Maybe you could post in a domestically produced thread for the time being instead? 🙂

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'm still not sure why you're having this jealousy temper tantrum. I get that I'm better than you, you don't need to keep convincing me.

Unlike you I have a car that runs, I'm sorry you're carless and don't know how to wrench,

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I know you're eager to have this spat but the tools and parts still aren't in, anon.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You're moronic and I will pay you to have a nice day.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/tC9UV0F.jpeg

>well they're a little bit difficult to work on sometimes, unlike my car
        >also they aren't as reliable as my car!
        >oh and they're a lot more expensive than my car!
        >yeah that's why my car is so much better than audis and bmws and lamborghinis!
        >what do i drive? oh it's a (insert transverse inline-4 econobox that makes sub-200hp)

I get that 75% of people on here are morons, but are they seriously so moronic they think this is a valid point?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Wrenchlet spotted.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Care to elaborate, or are you just mad because I disrespected your FWD 3500LB 110HP automatic shitbox?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Whoops meant to reply to the other guy, I'm tired.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>moron thinks exotics should be daily driven
    anyways, post yours

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

any vehicle built in the 21st century shouldn't make a compromise where it kills itself if you drive it daily
      you're a moron for making excuses for poor manufacturing

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>cars that are designed to be peak performance cars
      >nooooo you can't just drive that!
      Kek

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Nothing on my bmw is hard to work on and the parts are cheap.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Everything in mine is and the parts are expensive as shit on top of being hard to find.
      Love it anyway and would not trade it for any japtrash cuckbox or anything else either

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

wrenchlet non-knower

https://i.imgur.com/8eE0mZ2.jpeg

Everything in mine is and the parts are expensive as shit on top of being hard to find.
      Love it anyway and would not trade it for any japtrash cuckbox or anything else either

knower non-wrenchlet

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>he thinks you can't have fun driving a lightweight i4 scooterbox
    thanks for outing yourself as a benchracer

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>you can have fun in a front wheel drive automatic 110hp 3300lb grocery getter! stop being mean to my FWD auto 110hp 3300lb grocery getter!

Sure, if playing Bingo with Grandma is too intense for you I guess you can consider a FWD auto slowpoke that can't handle, fun.

Thanks for outing yourself as a moron.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/K6IlhKg.jpeg

[...]

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The non car enthusiast coper, gets visibly annoyed if someone asks questions about your cool car. They just don't get why their base Toyota is incredibly boring. Actually I find the non car enthusiasts are the ones the who spend a huge amount of $ on some non descript SUV while your cheap might be the cool car. I've tried to explain it to them that don't you want to be excited to get in your car each morning for work.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>I've tried to explain it to them that don't you want to be excited to get in your car each morning for work.
      wat

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

being apathetic and unambitious in all things, especially your hobbies is like, cool man

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

ok i re-read his post and there's a mistake in there that made it sound like he was trying to tell his coworkers why they shouldn't be excited to get in their car each morning for work

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I used to think I could have fun in my 154Hp manual shitbox.
    Turned out I just didint know what fun was really like.
    t. BMW 340i stage one @ 400hp owner.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The F30's handling/suspension is a fricking travesty and you know it, the front end especially

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>insert transverse inline-4 econobox that makes sub-200hp
    What if it's in front of the rear wheels?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Is it a slushbox automatic and in an obese car?
      If not, it gets a pass

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Cool then. Though I don't know if an obese car with both an automatic transmission and a rear engine exists.

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

your premise is a load of shit. maybe not audi and lamborghini, but bmw used to make cars that were easy to work on, reliable, but also performed well for their era in the 1980s and 1990s.
    the non m cars back then especially the e30's EASILY make the list of top 5 most reliable cars of all time & came from an era where they didn't cram the largest engine possible in the bay and ability of the owner to service the car was an actual design consideration.
    fun fact NA miatas were the last car ever made by any manufacturer where ease of the owner working on the car, and long term reliability was considered in its design.

RELIABILITY and PERFORMANCE are only exclusive to each other when QUALITY is low, like all modern cars.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Why are you having a temper tantrum if you agree with me?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I love the na miata. It's the perfect sports car without being a british sports car.

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i make $165k a year and drive a 7 year old economy car because im an incel with a girlfriend

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>UUUUHHHH DO YOU HAVE A NUCLEAR REACTOR AT HOME MR "NUCLEAR SCIENTIST" YEAH I DIDN'T THINK SO

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *