You want a $20000 vehicle with a bed? Ahhhh jeeeez dood. I'm on these pills bro. best I can do is $25000.

You want a $20000 vehicle with a bed?
Ahhhh jeeeez dood
I'm on these pills bro
best I can do is $25000.

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>vehicle with a bed
    Very clever

2. 2 months ago
    Thread Rater

1/10

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Ecoboost is such a gay name.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Turbotoot

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Suck it gasgay, t. DuraTorq

• 2 months ago
        Greased Geese

More like DuraDork, nerd

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

no thanks i'm sticking with my ranger

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

A 144hp single cab 2wd short bed Ranger in 2004 was $16k. That's $26k today.
    Now you get a crew cab with a 252hp turbo or an awd hybrid for the same price.
    What's there to complain about exactly?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

We want prices to come down like computers did.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Prices won't come down until inflation... uh, deflates

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

*transitions
          >into even higher inflation.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

why are you comparing an economy car to a truck?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>ranger
        >car
        moron alert

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

i don't want those things
      i want to barely fit in my 90hp truck boat anchor 4 cylinder

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>A 144hp single cab 2wd short bed Ranger in 2004 was $16k.
      It was just over $15k for the V6 and a 7 foot bed.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Now you get a crew cab with a 252hp turbo or an awd hybrid
      total zoomer death

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>A 144hp single cab 2wd short bed Ranger in 2004 was $16k.
      https://www.motortrend.com/cars/ford/ranger/2004/

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

25k still isn't that terrible of a price. The only other new cars that cheap is stupid stuff like a Versa or a Accent/Rio

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

If you can't afford $25k, you can't afford $20k to begin with.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>JUST LIKE 25% MSRP INCREASES IN 2 YEAR GOY

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>8inch touch screen is a selling point as if I were shopping for tablets.

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

You know something like a Civic is close to $30k right? Trucks are durable vehicles that are somewhat built to last. You pay a premium for that these days.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>truck

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Yeah as in a actual truck not a Maverick. Most actually available Mavericks are at half ton prices.

is it worth it though? A Civic will last 200k miles easy. A Tacoma will do 300k but is that extra 100k worth the extra $10k outlay?

>A Civic will last 200k miles easy
        You really think a Honda CVT and an engine that uses gas for engine oil is going to make it to 200k miles easy? You're delusional if you think that is true at all.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I owned a Civic and a CRX both over 200k miles but they were manual.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Were they 2023/2024's?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

is it worth it though? A Civic will last 200k miles easy. A Tacoma will do 300k but is that extra 100k worth the extra $10k outlay?

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

$19,000 dollars adjusted for inflation is $40,000
    you can get a new f150 XL 4x4 with the 5.0l v8 for the same price as a moderately optioned ranger in the 90's
    cars have never been cheaper, especially when considering the massive increase in capability

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

https://www.newcartestdrive.com/reviews/2000-ford-ranger/
      >$11,485
      https://www.newcartestdrive.com/reviews/2000-ford-f-150/
      >$15,285
      https://www.newcartestdrive.com/reviews/2000-nissan-frontier/
      >$11,590
      >muh hecking capability
      None of these vehicles will last as long as their older version while being equipped with some high strung turdbo shitter running at 800 pounds of boost while having fricking tail lights that if they get wet total every computer connected to the low voltage system.
      You will never be a real woman.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I mean I’d call an f150 with a 5 liter engine a better deal compared to the little underpowered ranger. A base f150 is very basic but still quite nice comparatively.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

a base f150 with the coyote option is 33k. nothing else selected on the ford website.
          probably 37k minimum depending on location for dealer markups. more in some places.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

what the frick are you obsessing about, the v8 is fine and any of these trucks will last just as long as any POS 90's rangers with regular maintenance
        you don't HAVE to get an overstressed turbo, idiot

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You pay the price on the window sticker? I bet the salesmen love you.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

way to miss the point entirely
        an f150 with a v8 can be had cheaper than whatever you could find in the 90's
        trucks/cars are better and cheaper now than they have ever been

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>trucks/cars are better and cheaper now than they have ever been
          People in the US are incredibly spoiled in this way, it's astonishing how cheap vehicles are still. In 1999, a baseline Chevrolet (previously Geo) Metro was $9k, that's about $17k today. For <$17k, you can buy a brand new Mitsubishi Mirage, Nissan Versa, or Kia Rio. Hardly amazing vehicles, but compared to that piece of shit Geo Metro they're fricking mind-blowing. A baseline 4-door Explorer was $22k in 1999, that's ~$40k today, and the current Explorer starts at $37k, with frickloads more features, power, better fuel economy, in a quieter, safer, more refined vehicle. Top package 4x4 Explorer would've been around $34k in 1999, that's $64k today, when a current Explorer Platinum starts at $55k with twin moon-roofs, automatic headlights, LED lighting, 3-zone climate control, remote start, parking sensors, a 360-degree dashcam, a 10.1" touchscreen in the middle, radar-guided automatic cruise control, traction control that works, the ability to survive a rollover, more interior space, more cargo space, 400 horsepower, and the same gas mileage it was getting in 1999.
          >cars are getting so expensive
          Cars are cheaper than ever, and what you get for your money is leaps and bounds ahead of what it used to be. You can go back further if you want, go back to 1980 when you could pick up a Ford Pinto for $3800, that's just over $15k today, only 10% cheaper than a current Versa or Mirage, either of which is faster, more comfortable, quieter, more powerful, more reliable, actually capable of doing 80mph, and isn't a guaranteed death in any given accident.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Cars are cheaper than ever, and what you get for your money is leaps and bounds ahead of what it used to be. You can go back further if you want, go back to 1980 when you could pick up a Ford Pinto for $3800, that's just over $15k today, only 10% cheaper than a current Versa or Mirage, either of which is faster, more comfortable, quieter, more powerful, more reliable, actually capable of doing 80mph, and isn't a guaranteed death in any given accident.
            This is true, although I will say that the relative earning power has also decreased, more than inflation suggests because the government manipulates inflation numbers to make things look rosier than they are. Minimum wage in the 1970's was really about $50-100 per hour. This is how a kid could graduate from high school, get a job as a bagger at a grocery store, and buy a brand new Pontiac GTO. It's not possible today for a new grocery store bagger to buy a 2024 Camaro SS or Mustang GT. But overall I agree with your point. I noticed this when I was b***hing about the new WRX price and did the math on the older ones.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>that the relative earning power has also decreased
            No it hasn't.
            >Minimum wage in the 1970's was really about $50-100 per hour.
            No it wasn't.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Post your stats. Because then I can point out how moronic you are.

You should really try talking to some people who actually lived through this era. You wouldn't last 2 fricking seconds back then.

How old do you think I am, moron?

If you think you could afford nice things back then on minimum wage you're extremely ignorant and delusional. You would have been out the fricking door if you ever b***hed about your "workers rights". There was also no sitting around and waiting for the well fairy back then either.

You think I'm a commie gay? Post your W2 and I'll post mine. Poor dumb homosexual.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>How old do you think I am, moron?
            You sound like the typical ~30 year old who made bad life decisions.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>who made bad life decisions
            Post your W2, show us the wisdom of your life choices. I promise I will post mine with sensitive info redacted.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I made some pretty shit life decisions but I still make good money in a pretty primo trade. That's all you're getting from this anon.

>Definitely not true.
            Effectively, it was true. Products may be "cheaper" today but inflation and stagnant wages negate the initial lower costs now.

People could afford shit back then because they taught financial literacy in schools. Do you think people back then spent $50/day on Starbucks? Do you think they wore $2k "fits"? Did they spend $300/mo on streaming services? Your wages are stagnant because you're a lazy frick with no work ethic. Your resume is a mile long, isn't it?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Do you think people back then spent $50/day
            Do you really think everyone was responsible with their money before Starbucks existed? Financial literacy was never, and will never be taught in public schools btw. You're a whole idiot.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Do you really think everyone was responsible with their money before Starbucks existed?
            Most people in the 70's sure as frick were. The bullshit spending was nothing like it is today. My parents were taught financial literacy as was I.

>That's all you're getting from this anon.
            Then maybe you should sit down like the b***h you are. Talk shit but slink away like a homosexual when asked to put your money where your mouth is.
            >people in the 1970's were all future-oriented high savers and financially literate
            You are LITERALLY a moron.

I work in a trade... I'm not claiming I'm the fricking CEO of Nintendo. See what I mean by not making it back then? People like you would have been institutionalized if you acted like this.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Most people in the 70's sure as frick were.
            You have a 45 IQ. It is actively making us all stupider to listen to you.
            >I work in a trade... I'm not claiming I'm the fricking CEO of Nintendo.
            Then don't try to talk shit to people. No one's job determines their value or worth as a man.

[...]
            Why don't you just use actual facts for slamming the boomer into the ground.
            Easy to Google minimum wage then and now.

>Easy to Google minimum wage then and now.
            Yes, but the important point is how you calculate the inflation. The government has changed this measure multiple times since coming off the gold standard. They have removed each item that raised inflation to pretend it wasn't rising like it was. Inflation is a back door tax. The government is essentially reaching in your back pocket to steal your money by devaluing it. Anyway, sorry this is getting pretty far off topic of automobiles and I'm sorry for my contribution to that. I got carried away. If you want to read more the measure is called CPI and it's a 'basket of goods' that the government arbitrarily creates to model inflation.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You spent $300k on degree that makes you $50k/yr. We get it.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>went to public university, total cost of education was about $100k
            >software engineer
            >first job out of college pays $140k
            >debt paid off in 3 years
            >effectively no career income limit
            Feels good man

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You know you don't make any money when they lay you off right?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Then maybe you should sit down like the b***h you are. Talk shit but slink away like a homosexual when asked to put your money where your mouth is.
            >people in the 1970's were all future-oriented high savers and financially literate

Why don't you just use actual facts for slamming the boomer into the ground.
            Easy to Google minimum wage then and now.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Do you think people back then spent $50/day on Starbucks? Do you think they wore $2k "fits"? Did they spend $300/mo on streaming services?
            Do you sincerely think the majority of people do this? I beg you, touch some fricking grass, do some actual research, and stop getting your spending habits info from thots on instagram.
            >1970 median household income: $10k
            >1970 average house price: $24k
            >2022 median household income: $75k
            >2023 average house price: $387-$410k

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Yeah, it's not cars, eggs, tshirts that are really more expensive by a truly notable amount. Especially considering how much nicer vehicles are now. Houses and land are what's really gone up.

But it is good to note that the average house in 1970 was 1,500 sqft and in 2023 is 2,300 sqft. They're also built nicer. 1970 homes are also often built janky. Weird hallway sizes, odd stairs etc.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Do you sincerely think the majority of people do this?
            I don't think, I see it all the fricking time in real life. Oh and don't forget the skip the dishes and doordash bullshit. I know people who use that bullshit 3-4 times a fricking day.

>2022 median household income: $75k
            If you exclude the parasites of society that average is closer to $50k per person or more. A couple bringing in $100k a year can easily afford a $200k condo if they spend wisely. $300k gets you an older bungalow that will need some work but will be worth $700k 20 years from now. That's still a lot of money but it's definitely not unobtainable like most people think it is now.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>worth $700k 20 years from now
            And if you never, ever have to repair or replace a single thing in the house, it'll only cost you $800k over the length of the mortgage. That's assuming you have the $60k down payment. If you use FHA and do 5%, that $300k house is going to cost you nearly a million dollars at the end of 30 years.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Awww shucks it's too expensive to own a home. Better just pay off my landlords 5th house instead lol.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It's literally cheaper to rent than get a mortgage where I live due to current interest rates.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

It's not. Your paying for nothing when you rent. It's like a car lease except you don't get a chance to buy the house out at the end of the lease term. You're just in a perpetual house lease.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>$200k house (good luck finding one that doesn't need $100k in reno or is bigger than 700sqft) is $2300/m at current rates
            >1000sqft apartment is $1300-$1500 all day every day
            Please anon, explain how pissing an extra $1000 a month into nothing is financially sound.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

How about you tell us what shithole you live in?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>(good luck finding one that doesn't need $100k in reno or is bigger than 700sqft)
            I love it when renters think a house "needs" $100k in renovations. No, you'll be just fine with 15 year old floors, laminate counters, used carpets, and siding that needs a coat of paint.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Anon, I mean they sincerely need massive reno to be livable. I'm talking destroyed drywall, minor ceiling collapses from lights/fans being ripped down, busted windows, no cabinets, destroyed carpet if there's any at all and it isn't just sub-floor, all new siding, sometimes a new roof, serious foundation repair because of frost heaving, etc, etc. It's insane but I'm being totally serious, that's what $150-200k gets you in this area.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

What Hellhole do you live in and why do you stay?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Right outside Chicago, and a career defining job opportunity, otherwise I would have gone back west. It's not as bad if you go a few villages over, but I'd rather rent until I die than have a 45+ minute commute one way. Honestly if interest hadn't jumped to 8% I'd probably be in a house already.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Rent does go up every year pretty reliably. Whereas a mortgage payment will be the same in 15 years.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

What the frick are you shrieking about. 70's minimum wage wasn't the equivalent to $50-$100/hr, full stop. That's dumb as shit.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>What the frick are you shrieking about. 70's minimum wage wasn't the equivalent to $50-$100/hr, full stop. That's dumb as shit.
            If you use the CPI formula in use at the time, yeah it is.

You spent $300k on degree that makes you $50k/yr. We get it.

Not even close but that's ok. I didn't bring it up first.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>if I twist random numbers it totally is!!!
            Lol.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Yes, that's exactly what the government has done.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>whines about inflation calculation
            >tries to use CPI to "prove" his assertion that 70's min wage was $100/hr
            Lol

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Yeah that's basically it. The CPI is wrong, because they adjusted it to make inflation appear much lower. This is why the quality of life has decreased so significantly.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

just use the dollar price of gold for an exact amount. dollars were gold before the 70s and dollars are gold in the constitution. time to get real

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

So then don't use it, dummy. Instead compare median wage vs price of goods.

Spoiler: You'll quickly find out minimum wage wasn't $100/hr.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Oy vey! This “goy” doesn’t want you to use the gold price! Wonder why that is

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

What matters is how much dollars you spend on goods vs what a median person makes over time. Gold is irrelevant in what we're talking about and a different discussion altogether.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You should really try talking to some people who actually lived through this era. You wouldn't last 2 fricking seconds back then.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Why?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

If you think you could afford nice things back then on minimum wage you're extremely ignorant and delusional. You would have been out the fricking door if you ever b***hed about your "workers rights". There was also no sitting around and waiting for the well fairy back then either.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Lol. Is this some anti-union bullshit? Unions existed in the 70s I would surmise. Even despite that my parents wax poetic about the 70s all the time. Everything was cheaper not just cars and houses but also drugs and prostitutes, etc.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Unions back then and unions now were very different things.

>Everything was cheaper not just cars and houses but also drugs and prostitutes, etc.
            Definitely not true. Sigh.

a base f150 with the coyote option is 33k. nothing else selected on the ford website.
            probably 37k minimum depending on location for dealer markups. more in some places.

I bet the dealers love you. Know why things were "cheaper" back then? Because men knew how to haggle back then. No wonder you can't afford shit when you gladly pay the sticker price plus their markups.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Definitely not true.
            Effectively, it was true. Products may be "cheaper" today but inflation and stagnant wages negate the initial lower costs now.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Someone got fleeced.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>only options are ecoboost or hybrid

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>why can't we have a laughably underpowered 4 cylinder just like the Rangers from 20 years ago?
      >why is hybrid even an option for an in-town truck? I hate getting 40mpg!

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

underpowered 4 cylinder
        the ranger was able to be optioned out with a v6 you blockhead
        >>why is hybrid even an option for an in-town truck?
        get a sedan

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

>the ranger was able to be optioned out with a v6 you blockhead
          2005 Ford Ranger V6 horsepower: 148
          2024 Ford Ranger I4 horsepower: 270.
          2024 Ford Maverick I4 horsepower 250
          >get a sedan
          Thats what a maveric or ranger or F150 or F250 is now. They're more comfortable than where a crown vic was 20 years ago, and more capable.
          Tell us again why you hate the 4 cylinder options?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>2005 Ford Ranger V6 horsepower: 148
            >Towing capacity: 5580 Lbs
            >2024 Ford Maverick I4 horsepower 250
            >Towing capacity 4000lb

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>actual weight towed by 98% of truck buyers: 0lb

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>more hp gooder!
            >actually, it has 40% more towing capacity while having 100 less hp
            >no one does that it doesn't matter!!!!

why would anyone get one of these dinky little pieces of shit, just save a little more for a base model mid-size truck

They used to be $20000.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>stupid Black personmutt learns what supply and demand is
            kek

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>b-b-but y-y-you don't tow! BUY THE MAVERICK ALREADY!
            LMAO

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Yeah I'm totally shilling a vehicle with a 1 year waitlist still.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

at least you admit it

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Who the frick cares

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I had a Ford 6.8L and a pair of 4R100s in the bed of my Colorado the other day.
            The Bruce Jenners are in there, trust me.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

everyone forgets the colorado is wehre its at. my friends has one, beats it to tal shit like a white trash Black person and its still running. good for the car, my friends is moronic

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>Thats what a maveric or ranger or F150 or F250 is now. They're more comfortable than where a crown vic was 20 years ago,

Wut? My NuRanger rides like a hay cart I have to climb into. My Five Hundred is my DD because the climb and ride on the truck is so bad. My 94 Ranger was OK, My Grand Marquis was comfy as frick. If you think a Maverick or NuRanger is more comfortable than any Crown Vic you need to up your dose.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

NuRangers are for thirdworlders, you're moronic for buying one

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>My NuRanger rides like a hay cart I have to climb into.
            Your shocks are probably fricked, the stock ones are trash, especially if you have an FX4. Get Blisteins, I put 5100s on mine a few months ago and it rides like a BMW crossover now.

NuRangers are for thirdworlders, you're moronic for buying one

Dunno about him but I got mine because it was a 2 year old 40k mile truck for the same price as 6 year old 100k mile half tons, that's pretty hard to beat. They're hands down the best midsize too, especially if you aren't a manlet.

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

NOOOOOOOO I NEED 400 HP FOR MY 1/4 TON TRUCK LITERALLY HOW WILL I BE ABLE TO MOVE DOWN THE ROADERINO

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

THEY TOOK THIS FROM US

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You didn't buy them, so it was you that took them from us. I had one. Did you?

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

why would anyone get one of these dinky little pieces of shit, just save a little more for a base model mid-size truck

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>base model mid-size truck
      That's called the Ford Maverick

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

the maverick is a compact truck, not a mid sized truck. It's hardly even a truck, it's unibody

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I don't want a mid size truck I want a small truck

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

For what exact purpose? A big truck does everything a small truck can just better. If you can't park a modern midsize or a half ton you might want to evaluate your skills.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Cheaper, lighter, more efficient, better on trails, easier to work on, easier to get in and out, easier to load and unload, better road manners, better turn radius, and yes, easier to maneuver and park. Just to name a few things.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

>better on trails
            Yea I highly doubt that lmao

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You don't seem to know anything about anything. Go ahead. Take a full size down a tight trail. See what happens.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Im referring to mid sizes, not full sizes dum dum

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Same issue dum-dum. Too bloated to fit anywhere. Meanwhile my truck from 1992 fits down 4wheeler trails

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

You know your "trails" started out as logging roads right? If you can get a 200 000lb truck through them you can get a half ton through them.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I can tell you've never been offroad

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

So what you're describing is a Kei truck or a UTV. Do they look like they jive with modern traffic? By the time you make it pass the safety standards it'll just be the size of a Maverick anyways. I think people like you should just move to a third world shithole where they use these small trucks instead of b***hing about the big glorious vehicles our elders fought for.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I'm describing a compact truck. Not a micro.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

If you want to drive a big truck, why not buy something larger and more capable, like an International MV-series? I drove trucks like this for years for work. If you have trouble parking one, you should evaluate your skills.

If I'm not engaged in some kind of truck size based dick measuring contest, I'm going to drive the right size truck for the job. For a lot of people (me included), something like an old Ranger is the right size. I don't want to drive a fullsize crewcab redneck truck when a Ranger will do just fine for the same reasons you rednecks don't trade your F-150s for 13 ton GVWR flatbeds.

14. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>2.0 GASOLINE engine
    >on a truck
    >other option is a hybrid
    I want some of these drugs you guys are on.

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>too poor and moronic to order the one he wants
      lmao

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

order avg wait time is 18 months

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Facts of the mattress is. The maverick isn't a truck. It's a car chassis with a bed and FWD. Hybrid doesn't belong in trucks. Trucks are ment to be durable and simple.
    There is no reason something as small as old tacomas, rangers, S10s or whatever couldn't exist right now (in the US market) they just don't want to take away from full size sales. So mid size is the only option. Which is pointless at this stage because they are all American trash with trash engines. And TV screens and bloatware that no one asked for in a truck.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Mad you couldn't order one?

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

These small ass engines that are running at 100% are a recipe for disaster.

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Ford struck gold but invested too much in EVs to build the right size factory for the Maverick

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Meanwhile a ford ranchero is like 40-50k

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I like the Nissan Frontier a bit more, what are we thinking bros?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Bloated hecho en Mexico SCUM trash

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Frontiers are made in TN you midwit

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Where do you think Juan lives?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

it's the only good thing nissan sells right now. if you hate turbos, it's the only option

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Why did you pick the hybrid engine for the first and last one, but the regular engine for the middle one?

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Because it was originally supposed to be a $20000 hybrid "truck" and now it's $25000 and the hybrid is extra.

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Meanwhile shittt old 10k falcon with boltons costs 5k seppodoos makes 400hp 800nm all day zoz

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>25k for a lifted and bloated El Camino with a turbo i4
    >not even styled like ute and instead looks like a fake-truck

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *