Your?

Confess

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I never learned to drive a manual transmission.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

This.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I stalled while backing into parking space today.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Rather stall than overshoot.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Same. Never will either

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Automatic's faster, anyway

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/YjyxkHJ.jpg

This.

Same. Never will either

in most countries you are not considered able to drive, legally

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Im not aware of other countries

2. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I know I can answer this Anon's thread,

[...]

[...]

[...]

But, I won't

3. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I drive a crossover and I like it

4. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I used the wrong size cotter pin for my tie rod end

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

You use cotter pins?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Nta, I have 2 boxes of cotterpins and those C shaped pins that fit snug, always ebd up using a nail

5. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i buy low mileage lancia kappa wagom from some nice old man. I told him that I'm big fan of that model, so i get lower price. I told him allso I will take care of his car. He show me pictures and give a lot of free parts.
    The same day i cut off catalytic converter and kill that italian shitbox in the flid. Next day wrecker took it to scrapyard, i put all the parts in the trunk.
    I kill 12 cars this way. Buy some italian or france car from grandpa for cheap, cut of cat scrap the rest

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

How do you even make money from that?

I used the wrong size cotter pin for my tie rod end

How are you not dead?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

And then Sergei gave you 100 euros and everyone clapped

back in 2020 and 2021, becouse of lockdown car prices where on all time low here and cats where all time high.
        Plas you have to pay car insurance here, even if you don't use that. You don't pay...they will automatically send you fine via mail and that fine costs more than those cars. So many ppl sold their cars for super cheap prcies

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

It's a slightly oversized cotter pin

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

And then Sergei gave you 100 euros and everyone clapped

6. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I've made 36 EV threads in the last 35 hours. And 14 anit truck threads in the last 28 hours.
    I'm also don't know if I should love or hate the cybertruck.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Can you believe the goyim actually promote my products for free?

7. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I drive under the speed limit creating a train of cars behind me that shall not pass.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>t. bicyclist

8. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I've used non-OEM replacement parts before

9. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I only wrench on other people's cars and take mine to the shope because I'm afraid to mess it up.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

insane post

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I know but I can't trust myself when it's my money on the line.

10. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Forgive me L/o/rd for i have sinned
    I pain a guy to change my oil

11. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

all my service is done at the dealership, it's just more convenient for me

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>don't have to deal with any bullshit
      >just get to drive
      Wrenchlet life is best life

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

>something breaks while you're in buttfrick nowhere
        >wait 7 months and 18 days for a towtruck

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Doesn't ever break if you listened to your advisor and maintained it.

12. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I put a long scratch on my car while manoeuvring out of a tight underground parking lot.

13. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I feel like i have woman tier spacial awareness. As I completely scraped my bumper into a curb while parking.
    Part of it is I'm used to an SUV and I haven't driven in a coupe in a while so I wasn't able to judge how much to move forward.

14. 2 months ago
    TooZ

I love corvettes and i am not a boomer

15. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

my battery connectors are held on with furniture screws

16. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i prefer auto over manual.

17. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I stalled a manual car TWICE during a test drive.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

i once stalled a brand new mustang 5 times in a row while the manager and everyone was looking at me moving it was incredibly embarrassing but in my defense only other manual iv driven at the time was an old miata

I hit a brand new delivered truck at my job as a porter. It was only light scratches but I just moved the car I was parking elsewhere and never said a word.

i feel you someone decided to park a brand new corvette next to all the lifted trucks and i hit the bumper, but im sure i wasn’t the only one because by the end of the day the whole front end was scrpaed by similar mistakes of not seeing a lowered coupe in a lifted truck where you literally cant see it!

18. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

my car is so low that I need ramps to get into my driveway, and I have to take speed bumps at roughly a 45 degree angle.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Post car

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

The black thing hanging down is the air deflector, layered on top of a metal belly pan.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous
        • 2 months ago
          Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/TiIOs9g.jpg

that doesnt seem that low

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

it is ~2" to the oil pan.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

seems like the oil pan is low, not the rest of the car. Can you just get a shallower pan

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Not really, like most VQ motors the-upper pan is a giant block of aluminum and contains various mounts for the starter and a few other bits and bobs, the lower pan is pressed out of what may be the thinnest metal I have ever seen on a car, and is more of a cover than a pan. slavs seem to just lift the engine up with new mounts, but this seems like more work than I wish to partake at the moment.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

install some washers under the engine mounts, it will get the pan off the ground by a few mm- but that can be just enough to clear a lot of things
            t. former static stance gay with no broken oil pans

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

I will probably raise it back up to arms level, that should get me about 3.5" or so, and let me return to the caster rods that have some isolation. While running spherical bearings did not bother me on a sporty smaller car, they seem harsher than I would like on this one.

frankly bizarre how you have the problems of a lowered car but none of the looks or benefits

The benefit is coil overs are attainable, the factory electronic shocks are NLA. Having a slightly harsher ride is preferable to the blown or failed on the softest setting original shocks.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

frankly bizarre how you have the problems of a lowered car but none of the looks or benefits

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Is that a Lincoln?

T. Wrenchlet

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Nissan Cedric.

19. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I prefer taking the bus to work

20. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I noticed I was missing a tire valve cap so I just took one off the car next to me in the parking lot

21. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i forgot to check my oil in my oil-burning work beater and it was 2L low out of 5L. basically the bare minimum before it'd start showing oil starvation signs.
    >mfw i did aggressive turns and angles at speed in it at a low oil level
    the good news is i barely skimmed catastrophic failure even if it only would've costed $200 at the junkyard for another motor

22. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I miss driving so much, bros. As many stupid concessions I've put up with having my retinas rotting away in my head, I miss that entrance ramp launch moment like you wouldn't believe. I've never driven at night but it always seemed like such a comfy feel.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

What happened to your eyes?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Retinitis pigmentosa. I drove a little longer than I should've, but after a couple of close calls where I literally didn't see someone, I called it quits because I almost killed two people.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Noah?

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Nope.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Sorry to hear that. What's the prognosis for treatment / operations?
          If you were my bro I'd take you shotgun on joyrides so you could still feel fast and hear vroom

23. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I hit a brand new delivered truck at my job as a porter. It was only light scratches but I just moved the car I was parking elsewhere and never said a word.

24. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I've convinced 3 of my friends to get rid of their JDM cars and buy a BMW instead. 1st friend had a subaru svx, he sold it and bought an E34 525i sedan with the M20B25 and 5 speed manual. 2nd friend had a 2nd gen honda crx, traded it for a BMW E36 325i coupe, 3rd one had a nissan s13 200sx, traded for a 2 door E30 320i. All 3 of them are quite content with their bimmers.
    Personally I don't see this as a sin at all as the BMWs have been both cheaper and easier to maintain for them on top of being more reliable, but I'm sure weebos would seethe.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

im fully japanese shitbox owner and i have no problems with you upgrading your normalgay friends with more exciting shitboxes.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

And more reliable

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

in amerikkka that's debatable but i'm not some wrenchlet who spergs over some sensor every 60k miles so i dunno. you hear about morons in america screeching over german reliability but thats because they're used to a toyota maintenance schedule.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Nah, Finland and I'm pretty much their "personal mechanic". I'm the guy who they know who can do it cheaper

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Lost count of the number of <10 yr old beemers of various models I've seen around the place blowing copious amounts of oil smoke.
          That's all the evidence I need to never buy one.

• 2 months ago
            Anonymous

Same, but mid 00s toyotas that haven't headed to the junker yet

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

the svx is a pile of shit but the crx is a god tier car for the twisties. beemers are surprisingly capable for how much they weigh ill admit.

25. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

My exhaust leak is bad enough I get nauseous at idle. Gonna keep running it until inspection.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

don't be like me and wait until it starts burning and falls off (I only noticed my warped rear bumper weeks later kek). Poor thing is probably decomposing in a ditch right now.

26. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i have never properly adjusted my mirrors in any car I've driven. i just turn my head

27. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I pay a shop to do my routine maintenance.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Yee not beeth a sinner in our midst, ye is he who gives meaning to those who pledge life to the wrench.

all my service is done at the dealership, it's just more convenient for me

Be damned

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

when you find someone honest it's just so much easier to take everything to them.

28. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I believe that somewhere around 40% of females must never operate a motor vehicle.

29. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I stripped my oil plug(new car first oil change) and now I suction out my motor oil out from the top

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

With my used car, some bozo either let the drain plug corrode, airgun-tightened it to hermetic perfection, or both.
      I was under there shaving it down to the next millimeter size and hammered on a socket before I was able to tear it out

I'm sad you lost access to yours...

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

I'm convinced the dealership monkey just blasted the fricking thing with an impact. I actually thought I was going crazy when I started considering a blow torch.

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

I guess people are literally this dumb regarding a hexhead that is meant to come off...

30. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I go to street takeovers and follow people home afterwords. I find out where they park their precious cars, and I vandalize them. My favorite thing to do is dump animal piss all over the interior after breaking in. I also put nails and oil on the road when I know the takeover guys are coming through. I haven't done anything since last October, and I'm getting anxious to do it again.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Where do you get the animal piss?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

He is an animal

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Hunting supply stores.
        I prefer the genuine fox urine over the synthetic doe urine.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Cabela's sells fox urine for like five bucks, that's far and away the best. It's next to impossible to get out of upholstery.

Hunting supply stores.
        I prefer the genuine fox urine over the synthetic doe urine.

You read my mind.

31. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i drive a mach e in the summer (wifes car) and dont hate it

32. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I used to like JDM when I was a dumbass 12 year old
    kid....

33. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i have caused an accident before by changing lanes into someone and they changed lanes into someone else to avoid me and those two cars spun out into a third car. i saw it in my rear view mirror and had a suspicion it was my fault and checked the footage when i got home and yup it was.

i committed hit and run in a super small parking lot in an urban area when a truck decided to create it's own parking spot. i checked my bumper after and didnt see any damage so i assume it was a love tap and the truck i touched didnt suffer any damage either, but i wasnt going to stick around either. ironically, i damaged my front bumper even more while i was panicking to escape by scraping it against 4 by 4 that was left as a barrier in the alley that leads to said parking lot

34. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I bought a 2006 Toyota Prius when I had zero dollars and I still use it to commute and bullshit despite not being broke anymore. It's great, super reliable, lives streetparked in LA. It's a hideously ugly, sexless little box. Give me a door ding, scratch it, I don't care, life is meaningless but I get 40mpg on my commute where I average 7mph. If I didn't have a MKIV Supra in a garage I'd have killed myself years ago.

35. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I still can't get right in the middle of a parking spot in one go, always need to correct myself

36. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

a future youngtimer is rusting in my garage and I still can't decide whether to order a restoration or scrap it

37. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I RTV'd the shit out of a front main seal, sold the car to a kid for 2x what I paid for it, and blocked his number.

Kid never changed his license plate and kept driving in toll roads, so a huge bill hit me about a year later. So I forged his signature on some paperwork to say the car was his and got away with it.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>Kid never changed his license plate
      That is why you take the plates off. When I bought a car from a guy he took his plates off and told me to go right to the DMV.
      Or better yet you after he agrees to buy the car you both go to the DMV to get the paper work done.

38. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I bought a car for its low pricetag alone and didn't account for serious maintainence that I didn't know and still struggle with. I even used my fiancee's name to the deed for a car she would never drive because it's MT.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

sleazechad detected

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

Damn mother frick. What kind of drugs are you on? That's some heroin junkie shit.

Surprisingly, I'm clean.
        The cars mentioned are the same single vehicle, but we needed a second car badly and she wanted to learn MT but after trying it out doesn't want to anymore thinking she's hurting the car every time it stalls out.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Damn mother frick. What kind of drugs are you on? That's some heroin junkie shit.

39. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I ignore torque specs for almost everything, except stuff that could kill me. Though in those cases I sometimes just crank it.

40. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I tune cars with stock automatic transmissions (can't afford a manual gearbox lmao)

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

K-tuner?
      Hondata?

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

manual troony ECU with an arduino hemorrhoid that shifts the A/T

41. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I continue to use phillips head screwdrivers on JIS fasteners despite knowing it strips the frick out of them.

I also confess to owning an NA miata (I am not homosexual)

Somehow worse than this, I also confess to being a lycra-wearing cyclist (I promise I'm not homosexual or over 50 or over 200lb)

42. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

i have owned this shitbox for 3 years and still have not fixed it
    it's been months since i last touched it
    same thing happened to a lada 2105

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

>He doesn't wrench on his old volvo
      All of my frick WHY?
      Is it manual?
      You are one of the worst people in this thread, anon.

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

i'm sorry
        it's a manual with B20B

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/ExBAKBd.jpg

i'm sorry
      it's a manual with B20B

pick up a wrench, it's simple as that

• 2 months ago
        Anonymous

i've got rust problems
        drivers and passenger floors are fricked and also some other stuff too
        mechanical stuff is all fixed

• 2 months ago
          Anonymous

Finland/Sweden?
          If you are from there, you should find quite easily new body parts, no?

43. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I rarely just go driving for fun despite having a fun car
    I don't clean it nearly as often as I used to and I didn't give the undercarriage a fresh coat of cosmoline before this winter

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Are you depressed or you live in a flyover state?

44. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Until I bought an automatic car I couldn't get myself to drive any car whatsoever.

45. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I take my car to the mechanic. I live in an apartment and can't do shit there. I don't want to do it in some random place either where I'm now stuck until it is finished.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

No shame in that, Anon. The people giving you shit for being "wrenchlet" often times have cars that don't even fricking run.

46. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I can only change oil and tires2

47. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I drove a Subaru outback rental for a week and only thereafter realized how based my Honda Fit is.

48. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

A few years ago my girlfriend wanted me to check her coolant levels and top it off. The levels looked fine but then the cat ran out of the front door and we had to chase it. After wrangling the cat I walked back and closed the hood. When she drove to work in the morning her engine exploded because I forgot to put the cap back on the coolant thingy

49. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I almost never pretrip my truck. I log it and shitpost for 10 minutes.

50. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>scour shitboxes across facebook marketplace and craigslist
    >find a old shitbucket with low miles (120k) and a "blown headgasket" (every single radiator hose was absolutely cooked, as soft as a flaccid dick and was seeping coolant once fully to temp
    >buy it for $500 not knowing this
    >mfw haven't had to replace anything on it besides occasional maintenance with bushings and a single sensor dying and i've already put 30k miles on it within two years

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

btw my sin is it was a really nice old lady selling it. she even made me homemade cookies... i did not tell her.

51. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I own a ford maverick. I like it. It's useful. It's the 4x4 version. It's a sin here. But it's been nothing but good to me.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Are you the one with the red maverick? Post pics. I saw one in my neighborhood, they are cute little things.

52. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Financing cars.

53. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

>have a 300 km trip to do
    >5 minutes after departing, oil pressure light comes on
    >stop, check the oil, looks fine and proceed to take my chances
    >last 20 km of the trip i kept 6500-7000 rpm constantly and in my frustration i hit every pothole and speed limiter full speed
    now the oil pressure light turns off normally, but my gearbox rattles like bucket of screws, i lost third gear, oil is full of golden flakes and i want to kms

54. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I still don't know how to hill start. I'm scared of revving the engine too much and shooting off. I can manage small inclines fine but I can't do proper hills.

55. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

my daily is manual so I bought an automatic v8 for a weekend car
    I get a lot of funny comments on it but it's my favorite fleet I've had tbh

56. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

dropped my XZN 8 mm head between the dpf and the engine half year ago, it's still there

57. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I don't like driving cars. I started out on motorbikes before getting my car licence and driving a car just feels boring and unengaging in comparison.

58. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Ive drove plenty of cars, now im getting older i prefer automatics over manuals

59. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Engine is leaking some oil from the headgasket but I'm too scared to take off the head because those screws have been tight for 25 years. I'm even more scared of taking it to the morons at the shop though.

60. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I bought a Subie before the coof and I still haven't done the oil.

61. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

My car is full of cat hairs, even the condenser has cat hairs stuck in it. The cat has never been in my car or in the garage.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

Man, you got a proper pussywagon

62. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I bought a 2024 Ecoboost Mustang

63. 2 months ago
    s10fag

I actually hate car culture, almost all of it is fricking cancer. The technology in contemporary cars is fascinating but unfortunately cucked by regulation, juice, and the monopolisation of intellectual property that comes with tech in this era. Anyone spending 5+ figures on muh klassik is a fricking moron with daddy issues.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I feel this one. I hate all the ricer normalhomosexuals and insane dudebros. I hate the smelly boomers too. Car meets are always a nightmare of ricer crap and rednecks.

64. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I bought a new 4x4 offroad car because I thought it looked cool... I've never driven offroad

65. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

My winter beater is Auto because I prefer auto in the snow

66. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I am afraid of getting scammed at the mechanic so I drive a broken faulty piece of shit

67. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I need to sell my bike
    0-160 mph is fun but I will die or lose my license soon, I'm a total c**t on it.
    I do not need it, it will free me in other ways.
    Like not having a frickin £700 bill every year.

I love speed

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I washed my car last week. Prior to that I don't think I've washed it since the end of summer.

I want a hayabusa but I know I'll kill myself on it. going to get the full A license in the spring but I'm going to get a suzuki vanvan to frick about offroad first.

68. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Modern car culture is shit. It’s embarrassing being associated with most of you.

69. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I let the guy at autozone install my wiper blades.

• 2 months ago
      Anonymous

I've never replaced wiper blades on any of my cars and have no idea how it's even done.

70. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

I do state vehicle inspections when I'm not turning wrenches. While I won't commit violations for fear of fines, I eat only boiled peanuts when working for the man. I can fart on command. If you piss me off I will carpet bomb your car while it is in my posession.

71. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Bought a new maverick and paid $4k markup because I wanted to have a rare car before everyone else. I have no regrets despite freely acknowledging that it was a waste of money.

72. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

Got my license at 35 because my mom is getting older

Procrastinated that long because I live in the middle of the city and taking the elevated rail is way faster

73. 2 months ago
    Anonymous

my oil change is a couple hundred km overdue

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *