The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Germany.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

MASHALLAH BROTHER. what is your name? my name is gagandeep! please to meet you sir. TELL ME did you redeem today?????

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No, my Japanese car was made in Britain.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

My condolences.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Thanks but I don't really need it. Never had a single problem with it in 18 years of abusive ownership. Maybe it was a miracle idk.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Cibic Taipu Ahh
      Naiu

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

My Japanese car was made in Alabama.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I think my last 10 cars were all made in japan in the 80s I'm dangerously based

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>civic
    ye good guess

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You mean Hungary?

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have Honda assembled in Swindon

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Born in Detriot right when 45 just stepped into office
    Just as God intended

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Hell no, I would never buy a J*panese rust bucket

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>not buying JDM cars imported from japan.
    NGMI. The japs kept all the good shit for themselves export markets got the scraps.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

they kept all the autotragic-only kei cars like the glorious honda N-box.

as a fat american i can only dream.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Not really. Maybe less than 50% of jap models were available in the west and even then we only got the shit engines.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

the 2JZ was a pretty shitty boat anchor engine. nothing i would trade an LS for. hopefully they had something good, like some V8 we didn't get that was actually not a gutless POS.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You're being gay and moronic. Almost every rwd jap car from the 70s through to the 90's had a spicy jap-only engine. Using the supra was a pretty dumb move. Western countries got the 7m while japan kept the 1jz for themselves.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

what were these spicy jap engines? like i said, i hope it wasn't another shitty boat anchor like the 2JZ. 1JZ being no different. that "rotary" thing that Mazda exported to america was especially dogshit.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Oh you were just trolling.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'm starting to think you are. Japan supposedly kept all these amazing cars for themselves and they're so mysterious that you can't even mention them.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You're either trolling or too stupid and ignorant to speak with. Either way you're a waste of time.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

gomenasai weeb-san. i guess i as a fat american am not worthy of these secret sauce mobiles that are even more awesome than thy mighty N-box.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

i got your N-box right here

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

are you sure.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Now show us the stolen/purchased ratios

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

i wonder if this just shows that toyotas run with abuse and neglect longer than the other marques lol

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Man, I thought Nissan and Dodge would be way higher.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Who cares.
            In the same sense japan never got high performance v8s, it's a fair trade

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>high performance v8s,
            >in the 70's and 80
            Ha ha good one. In the 90's the japs turboed everything so who gives a shit about v8's in the 90s.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yeah but then the steering wheel is on the wrong side.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

YOUR steering wheel is on the wrong side.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Built in Hiroshima

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>doesn't need to run a front plate
      >still has the super-ugly front plate mount.
      Anon...

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Have you seen how it looks without the plate holder?

It just looks plain wrong. Drove me crazy. I ended up getting an OEM bumper with the plate holder.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

imo that looks better

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

綺麗ですね...

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

My Japanese car was made in God's Blessed Ohio(gozaimasu)

are you moronic?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

綺麗ですね...

imo that looks better

Looks like a catfish without the plate holder.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It looks like a plastic piece of junk with the plate holder so I guess there's no winning for you.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If the VIN doesn't start with J, it is not ok.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

My wapanese car doesn’t have a vin…
      Those didn’t exist back then.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What trim Prius? What's your mpg?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

An XLE. 45 lifetime mpg, from using a lead foot. Normies would get nearly 60.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I wish the XLE came in 17 inch wheels for that sweet sweet 57mpg

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>from using a lead foot
          Why? Hybrids have the advantage that no one wants to drive them hard to begin with.

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Mine was built in Pomigliano D'Arco, Italy.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

alfa rims are sex

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

alfa rims are sex

Loiks like my grandma's old phone

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Why don't you call me anymore sweetie

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

No because I drive an alfa and a bmw
      might buy an svx or an rx8 in the future though
      but i could also get another alfa or a merc

pure sex anon
      what powertrain is this, 1750tbi?, the indestructable diesels? or the dogshit gm petrol engines?

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yes, only the finest of Gunma's shitboxes.

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yes

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Robert Patton - BIG IN JAPAN

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My car was made in the greatest country on God's green Earth.

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The best japanese vehicles were not only not exclusive to Japan, but were often made when collaborating or catering directly to, the western market. particularly the US. do you really think its a good business model to "keep the best stuff" for yourself, when you could boost sales dramatically by selling it if it actually existed? the shit that stays in Japan in reality, is the shit that the japs know won't sell.

The honda element was the coolest utility vehicle Honda ever made. way cooler than any shit they had exclusively back home in Japan. and it was made in the USDM market.
    The Lexus LS was made to directly cater to the american market.
    the Toyota Sequia/Tundra were heavy trucks/SUVs that essentially gave you 90% of a land cruiser for half the price that moronic australians would pay for them.
    the Toyota avalon is 90% of what you'd get in your typical overpriced lexus (again, the original LS was good, but most of the lexus lineup is pretty pointless with how good the Avalon is). the Avalon is a USDM exclusive toyota.

Not only that, but when some of these USDM jap cars made it to Japan, and the rest of Asia like the Honda Inspire, they were a hit. the 8th gen Honda Inspire, (which was just a USDM accord), boosted Honda's sales over luxury brands like Mercedes, BMW, and Toyota's own Lexus in Korea. the car was so popular it continued to be produced in other countries even after it officially ended production in the US. it was seen as a top tier low key luxury sedan in asia. people loved it.

On the contrary, id say the best shit Japanese brands produce are often exclusive to western markets. they make their best shit for us, and they often never get to experience them.

I know weebs won't agree with this, because they'd happily pay double the price for a car that some old japanese man dropped a long greenish yellow turd after eating nothing but wasabi, but Japan makes their best shit for the west.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The Accord was made in Ohio.

https://i.imgur.com/0E9cprB.png

Your car was made in Japan, wasn't it?

Neh, their best cars a grown man can fit in are always US built but are in fact Jap companies.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

NTA but i thot it was marysville

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i don't think so, at least for toyota. the celsior had a few extra gizmos and gadgets that foreign markets getting the ls400 never had. shit like air purifiers/ionisers. the cressidas they sold overseas never had an option for side window wipers that the mark IIs got. and they never sold the body on frame v8 toyota crown in the US.
      these things aren't really major or significant, but the it was to show that toyota at least, really did keep the top tier shit for themselves

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>frame v8 toyota crown
        america already has body on frame v8 sedans that are far better. the crown would've just been a shittier more expensive less fuel efficient avalon.

again, these things merely not being sold outside japan isn't any indicator that they were better.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

compared to the offerings they sold outside of japan, they were. the v8 crown would absolutely have been a tier higher than the ls400.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>body on frame
            no it wouldn't.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

it was sold in its home market above the celsior

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

So was the century. doesn't mean that was better, either.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

the celsior is just the jdm ls400 though.
            toyota pulled the crown out of foreign markets in preparation for the lexus brand to enter

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Development of the LS began in 1983 as the F1 project, the code name for a secret flagship sedan. At the time, Toyota's two existing flagship models were the Crown and Century models – both of which catered exclusively for the Japanese market and had little global appeal that could compete with international luxury brands such as Mercedes-Benz, BMW and Jaguar.
            they probably pulled it out of foreign markets because it wasn't popular.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

and for what it's worth, they did sell LHD versions of the century but management were really reluctant. they ended up selling 100, mostly to jap diplomats abroad. 25 of them were private buyers in the middle east

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Your examples are all normalhomosexual shitboxes, not a single sports car in the list, goes to show how valuable is your opinion on "the best japanese vehicles"

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

all their best sports cars were built with the west in mind, too. hell, the new poopra is just a BMW, so the japs practically bow down and admit the west makes better ones and badges them as their own.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

More like Toyota wants to focus on reliable appliances instead of spending tens of billions of r&d on a low volume car.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The nupra exists as a partnership, Toyota supplied BMW with hybrid tech, BMW supplied Toyota with a Supra, same with the GR86, Toyota supplied Subaru with hybrid shit for their cars, Subaru supplied the Impreza platform and engine to transform into the 86

>More like Toyota wants to focus on reliable appliances instead of spending tens of billions of r&d on a low volume car.
            Do you ever think if the LFA was successful, Toyota would actually try and make their own performance engines outside of their V8 in the F cars? I guess they did make the 3 Cylinder for the GR Corolla tho

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The LFA succeeding would mean that stuff like the IS F or the GS F would be a success, which would make Toyota invest on new engines, but in turn that would probably mean that everything beyond a sportier Yaris would probably be a Lexus instead and cost more thanks to that

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

The nupra exists as a partnership, Toyota supplied BMW with hybrid tech, BMW supplied Toyota with a Supra, same with the GR86, Toyota supplied Subaru with hybrid shit for their cars, Subaru supplied the Impreza platform and engine to transform into the 86

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Also, the datsun Z which, made the japanese sports cars we all know and love, popular and mass produced. It was designed for America

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yes.
    1967, 1984, 1989, 1992, 1995 and 2000. Only one exception, made in Germany 1973.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

My bad I meant to tag you to

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I'm phone posting my bad, I meant to tag yall to THIS post

Also, the datsun Z which, made the japanese sports cars we all know and love, popular and mass produced. It was designed for America

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

only my transmission

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I drive a Ford, so only the parts that don't break down were designed by mazda.

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Your car was made in Japan, wasn't it?
    No. One was made in Dingolfing, Germany, 2 was made in Lakewood, Gorgia, USA.

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

why would i want my car to be made by communists?

23. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

One of them was yeah.
    It's a good job thing because Japanese are both destitute and autistic so they make a good quality but cheap product.

I also have a same model car from 3 years later assembled in US, spicnigs are not autistic and cost more than Nipponese so it's of inferior quality.

24. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No, it's american, I did get a buddy who was stationed there to have a completely custom set of stainless headers built for me by an old jap guy he became friends with during his station.

25. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It was made in England, for the Japanese.

26. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It was made in Brazil, by japanese descendants

27. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Sweden.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Polestar is Chinese

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

1988 740

28. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why yes it was, and I must say it's built very well indeed. One good thing about being in the UK is we have rhd cars, so jap imports are pretty popular.

29. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Out of the cars currently I own:
    3 were made in the US
    1 was made in Australia
    1 was made in Japan
    1 was made in Thailand

What country do I live in?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

If you have 6 cars, you're almost certainly American because a europoor couldn't afford that + a garage to hold the.

30. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have one Japanese built 90s Japanese shitbox and two American built 90s Japanese shitboxes. They're all about the same build quality as each other in my non-wrenchlet opinion. It may not be true for all American built Japanese shitboxes, but mine seem to be no lower in quality than the same models but Japanese made. It might help their case that most of the components were made in Japan and shipped over to be assembled into the American made bodies.

31. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

▲ ▲

32. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Korea

33. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Both of my vins start with j

34. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why yes, my car was built in Suzuka Japan using only the finest Japanese steel which was folded by master blacksmiths over 1000 times by hand

35. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Oddly enough my 2 cars were made in another country.
    My Mitsubishi i-miev was in Japan
    My Dodge Grand Caravan was in Canada.

36. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

India

37. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>own two cars from different american brands
    >made in mexico and canada

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

my american car is so old it was actually made in the USA

38. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Designed by Japs but manufactured in Texas and sold in Alabama.

39. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Nissan Shatai, Hiratsuka, Kanagawa Prefecture.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Shatai

40. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My GR Corolla? Yes.

41. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yes

42. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yes, and I fricking hate it.
    >requires valve adjustments every 30k
    >no automatic engine belt tensioners so it's ALWAYS FRICKING SQUEAKING
    >dogshit anti corrosion protection
    >still uses an expensive as frick distributor instead of coilpacks
    American cars had this shit figured out 10-20 years before mine was built, but the fricking Japs would rather make shitter vehicles than use something they didn't come up with.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

damn son, the frick car are you driving? mine has a simple spring loaded tensioner that just werks. just need a long screwdriver to take the belt off for servicing.
      Dizzies as a whole unit are expensive as frick but the cap and rotor are usually cheap, especially from rockauto. ive never had problems with them, and for some reason they feel comfier than ccoil packs to me.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Dafuq brand you got? Picrel [...] is a 3VZ-E and is right in the middle of engine generations; multiport electronic fuel Injection under a distributor rotor, never had a problem with it since my parents bought it new. It has a hydraulic belt tensioner for the timing belt though, which still works fine when I tested it per the FSM (I replaced ALL the belts last year). Never fiddle fricked around with the shims, but it needs a new set of rings since it's just coming in under minimum compression numbers now.

I might give you one on the anti-corrosion but it's always lived in a garage in the northwestern US. So it doesn't look like the graham cracker from hell underneath. Still can read the frame stamps and paint marks.

2000 Honda Civic

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Dafuq brand you got? Picrel

https://i.imgur.com/YG7FIjt.jpeg

Yes, actually. In a Hino plant in Hamura.

is a 3VZ-E and is right in the middle of engine generations; multiport electronic fuel Injection under a distributor rotor, never had a problem with it since my parents bought it new. It has a hydraulic belt tensioner for the timing belt though, which still works fine when I tested it per the FSM (I replaced ALL the belts last year). Never fiddle fricked around with the shims, but it needs a new set of rings since it's just coming in under minimum compression numbers now.

I might give you one on the anti-corrosion but it's always lived in a garage in the northwestern US. So it doesn't look like the graham cracker from hell underneath. Still can read the frame stamps and paint marks.

43. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yep
    Ohio, Japan

44. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>my Japanese car was made in Kentucky
    Just end my suffering

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Avalon? you have the best toyota sedan.

45. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yes, actually. In a Hino plant in Hamura.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

And this one too in probably the same Hino plant, unless they've demolished it since the 1990s.

46. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Does korea count?

47. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Can't stand when people say "the japs kept the best for themselves to spite the west".
    They "kept the best to themselves" because such trims and models wouldn't sell overseas, or weren't legal in overseas markets for any myriad of reasons.

48. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Takanezawa, Tochigi

49. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Built at Nissan Shatai Co., Ltd. in Hiratsuka, Kanagawa.

50. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yes

51. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

2015 Lexus es300h. last year built in Japan

so comfy and quiet.

52. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No it wasnt

53. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>-99 CR-V
    i think it is

54. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No. I drive a Japanese car made in Mexico.

55. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No, mine was made in wisconsin

56. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I made sure my mazda 3 hatch turbo was made in japan and not mexico

57. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Country of final assembly: Japan
    BANZAI

58. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

One of them, yes.

59. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

In the market for a used car. I really, really want a J-VIN Toyota/Honda. How do I get my hands on one for sub 7k?

60. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

nip cars are for manlets
    claustrophobic

61. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My car does have a 2gal reserve past the E, how did you know?

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *