1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Can it tow?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

sure can

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Depends on how much you want to tow. It works really well for 1-2 bikes.

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Already got one. 2025, best decision of my life bros. I do wish tho the middle console was more supportive as on a long trip the foam there sinks in to the point where it's no longer supportive

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You're full of baloney. I don't believe you own a new Camry.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Why would I lie about it anon?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I don't know! I'm bitter and jaded. Tell me what you like about it.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Tell me what you like about it.
            It's pretty comfortable, besides the center console foam that I mentioned. Petty sure it's basically just like previous models so if you liked the seats before you'll like the 2025. I've done now ~6h+ rides in it and I felt it was enjoyable.
            The gas mileage is insane... if you drive a certain way. This applies to the previous hybrids as well i'd imagine since the engine isn't all that different. I mainly drive backroads where there's barely any people so I go at my own pace and enjoy it. To get higher than that you need to learn to not floor it too much, coast, and so forth. The trick is to basically use the EV motor as much as possible while maintaining close to the speed desired, or sometimes go over then coast down. At lower speeds (0-35) it's pretty easy to figure out unless you're going up hill, at higher speeds it's do-able but if there's uphill you'll notice it more going back on gas and getting lower mileage. Same principles to getting good mpg on ICE apply really, only difference is your EV motor can bridge the gap when you need to maintain or pick up speed if done properly. I've filled up twice now roughly to almost a full tank of gas. My range was a bit over 750 miles, first half I got roughly 56 mpg, second half I got 63 mpg.
            The base model sound system is meh tho, I will say, but when the windows are up the car is pretty quiet inside compared to others i've driven.
            Adaptive Cruise is pretty cool, but if you care about mileage i'd stay away from cruise control in general
            I like the look of the car too, I know some don't but I think it's just fine fo rme.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

How's the road noise? Do you feel you get enough oomph out of that little engine? I drive a car with a V8 engine and am worried if I go to a 4cyl it'll feel like paddle boarding around anytime I try to get some power out of it. Isn't it a CVT, the new Camry? Any worries with that?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>How's the road noise?
            I normally drive with windows down, but when I have had them up I thought it was pretty good, especially when you're using the EV motor
            >Do you feel you get enough oomph out of that little engine?
            yeah, I mean I drive in Eco and can get up to speed if really needed for interstates or just speeding. In Sport it's even zippier
            > Isn't it a CVT, the new Camry? Any worries with that?
            eCVT, but no, not really

https://i.imgur.com/uGR6hlw.jpeg

Is there any reason you got it over a Prius?
            I just don't think it's got much appeal left without the V6. How's the trunk space with the hybrid btw?

Well, two reasons.
            a) When I went to look I believe the Prius had a stop sale on any new ones due to some recall
            b) Not really a fan of its look tbh
            I did read too getting into them is a bit of a pain but I didn't even bother looking.
            >How's the trunk space with the hybrid btw?
            If you've ever seen a 2024 ICE Camry trunk, it's the same exact thing basically. I think the 2024 Camry Hybrid also has a similar design where there's no difference to the ICE version really with where they placed the batteries.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Is there any reason you got it over a Prius?
      I just don't think it's got much appeal left without the V6. How's the trunk space with the hybrid btw?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Not OP but I still just don’t trust things with a big battery.

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why would you when the Tundra exists? It's obviously a better sedan.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

For me, it's the Camry engine in a RWD god machine.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Accord is objectively a better car.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I feel like there is a large overlap between Camry owners and people who shop at Kohl's... not judging either group, just stating facts.

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No.
    If I wanted and unreliable overpriced shitheap where you pay half the price just for the name, I'd buy a Maserati

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't even know what a Camry is.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I got an Avalon instead. Better value proposition if you’re buying secondhand.

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What’s wrong with a Camry? I had one for nearly 20 years and the only issue I ever had was the ravine my sister-in-law rolled it into.
    Dumb b***h. Funny as hell, though.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *