1st model S plaid delivered

Bursts into flames

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

1. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

As much as I hate to see a life lost in a vehicle there's gonna be a few necessary sacrifices to keep these rolling crematoriums off the road.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Based musk removing sois. Mobile gas chambers with self locking doors. Lock, gas and then cremate.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

I'd feel worse for them if the people buying shit like this weren't the ones fricking up this country.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Are they though? If they're giving all their money to based elon?

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Elon isn't based and most of the EV market are left wing cucks that vote with trepidation, moronation and spite.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Worse than this by far. They vote to destroy the free market and force you to buy electric vehicles with a finite lifespan. Once the batteries die your car is over. Consoom via government regulation. Plus they keep dumping ethanol in the gas tanks to destroy your car faster.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

thats cool but everyone is gonna be forced to buy electric over the next couple decades

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

>but everyone is gonna be forced to buy electric over the next couple decades
          In your shithole israeli country maybe, and only if you're poor.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

nope, the future is hydrogen and it is so bright, stay clearpilled and trust God

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

i dont think so, i think the real future is the one where we dont have cars at all (and we are happy)

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

California is already having blackouts and brown outs, this bullshit legislation that is being pushed will be pushed back indefinitely

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

It won't. They want us to suffer. You clearly don't get it.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

It will
            Patience has limits
            They're pretty close nowadays

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

We're nowhere near the limit. When Nigflix and Dreidelbook go offline and supermarkets are barren, then we'll see some serious shit; but not before.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Lol you say this as if government has competition.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

wow its almost like the corruption from Enron and PGM and further negligence on the part of a billion dollar energy company is a bad thing.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

This. God i wish i could've invented an expensive product marketed at SF bugment, pajeets and gays and had it kill the users. It's not just the money, it's the satisfaction.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

WTF I love Tesla now

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

He fixed hilters fatal flaw of making the doors from wood.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Based.
        Imagine he's on twitter and when he spots a basedboy he locks him in his tesla and start the self-destruct

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

This. He was based the whole time I just didnt' know it.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

and the sois pay for it too.

2. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

NO REFUNDS

3. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

nice QC, tesla

4. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Tessie-sisters...

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

We got too cooky

5. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Lmao one of these crashed into a tree and a crowd showed up to help but couldn't get the doors open so they got to watch him be burned alive after he crawled into the back seat to hide from the fire. Burned from the feet up in the most gruesome fashion.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Why didn't they just break the windows?

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

With what? They can't even open a bottle

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

New cars come with laminate glass, it's hard to break with your hands.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

What kind of homosexual can't kick out a door window? If my car is on fire, no pane of glass is gonna hold me in

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

that shit is harder than most people realise. quickest way is to take off the headrest and smash the posts against the middle of the window

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Nah. Against the edges/corners of the window. The middle has too much flex. The edges/corners are stiffened by the sill.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Nah. Against the edges/corners of the window. The middle has too much flex. The edges/corners are stiffened by the sill.

firefighter in training told me they first hit the upper left corner of a window. would be good to follow up with one regarding car windows

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Jesus that's terrifying. Sounds like something straight out of a dystopian horror film. Especially since they're planning on forcing us into these.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>something straight out of a dystopian horror film
        Because it is a fictionalized version meant to play up the horror aspects

>Especially since they're planning on forcing us into these.
        There is nothing forcing you to get an EV. The laws that have been passed target manufacturers of new vehicles and not personal ownership of old vehicles.

For the record, fires in BEVs are exceptionally rare, and the industry is paranoid about them because of how profile any fire is. A few of these very high profile cases have turned out to be attempts at insurance fraud / stock price manipulation. In one instance the owner was found to have shot the battery pack by holding the gun pointed at the floor while sitting inside.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

>There is nothing forcing you to get an EV.
          yet

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

>man burned alive because shit engineering
          >yeah they're just playing up the horror aspects because uh insurance people get cremated alive for insurance all the time.
          People jumped out of the WTC towers during 9/11 because they rather die from smacking the pavement than being burned alive, you loony troons are a disease to society. Big battery yet again exposed.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

>They aren't making laws that force you to buy EV's
          >they're just making gas so prohibitively expensive that they basically are
          same line of thought as
          >they're not forcing you to get the wu flu jab
          >they're just making it impossible for you to work if you don't
          people are starting to see through the government's bullshit so now they have to use mob tactics to get you to do what they want

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

A business can make whatever rules they want, commie

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>yes daddy CEO's, please give me more of your semen

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>hold your enemy to their own rules
            you can frick right off

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

ridiculous how crazy well the doulethink works on people

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

>Not forcing you
          Yeah they just price poors out of it and tell them to get a Tesla that will be dead in 10 years whilst also asking them to make smart financial decisions by getting rid of the 30 year old running like new Toyota that cost 5k.

You're a fricking Black person and I'll gladly fight you if you're in Australia, post address homosexual.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>Especially since they're planning on forcing us into these.
        >tfw when my government isn't forcing me into a Tesla Model S Plaid

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

This is a myth, the driver was dead on impact because he ran into the tree at over 100 mph
      If he had been alive, he could have used the manual door release, or the fire department would have used the jaws of life
      Nobody has ever burned to death in a EV fire.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>he could have used the manual door release
        You mean the one that
        >doesn't even exist for Model 3 rear passengers
        >doesn't even exist for most Model Y rear passengers
        >is hidden underneath a mat in the rear door pocket on the few early production Model Ys
        >carries a disclaimer that it may cause mechanical damage to other parts of the front doors in the Model 3 and Y
        >is hidden underneath the rear floor carpet for Model S rear passengers
        >is hidden behind the door speaker grille for Model X rear passengers

GREAT FRICKING ENGINEERING THERE, ELON, BETTER FRICKING KEEP THOSE SECURITY HAMMERS HANDY SO YOU CAN SMASH YOUR WAY OUT OF THE WINDOWS INSTEAD OF OPENING ANY DOORS

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

I had to put stickers on myemergency door latches on my 3 because every fricking mouthbreather used them.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

>KEEP THOSE SECURITY HAMMERS HANDY SO YOU CAN SMASH YOUR WAY OUT OF THE WINDOWS INSTEAD OF OPENING ANY DOORS
          This is actually very good advice, and it applies to all cars. When my VW shitbox got sandwiched between two SUVs the frame has been bent slightly and that prevented the doors from opening.
          Thankfully I had an escape tool.

Car manufacturers are going to the electronic latches because they're more reliable in an accident, but even they can't help you if you get in an accident with enough energy that it deforms the body enough to stop the doors from physically being able to open.
          Everyone should carry one in their car at all times.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>Car manufacturers are going to the electronic latches because they're more reliable in an accident
            u wot

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>escape tool
            Everyone should have something like this. Pic related attaches to your keychain, cuts seatbelts and smashes windows

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>onions opener
            Why. Not just use your key?

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

I hate that the tip on those is never centered, could've served double duty as a centerpunch for my daily centerpunch needs.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

I keep pic related in every vehicle. One push with one of these and the glass will shatter.

>Well, its actually not a problem... cause gas cars blow up twice as much in uhm, frickhueg gigantic accidents... but like, look! statistically you're safer in a tessie anywa- OMG!! WTF?!?! WHYS IT RANDOMLY COMBUSTING AAAAAGGHHH LET ME OUT LET ME OUT AHHHH STATISTICALLY I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SAFER AAAAAHHHHH

One of the few good posts in this thread.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>lose power to car in case of an accident
            >die because electronic doors won't open

I love this future

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

don't Tesla's have laminated side windows so you can't even break them out?

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

>they are making bullet proof windows now
          They really want them dead

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous
        • 2 years ago
          Anonymous

'Lawsuit alleges' is the key word there. If you hit a tree in a car going over 100mph making no effort to slow down, you're going to be dead on impact. Not much any car can do for that.
          The whole reason first responders allowed the car to sit and burn without using the jaws of life was that the driver was dead on impact.
          First responders don't care if the car door is locked, they'll just cut the car open.

This idea that because the electronic handles wouldn't present outside the car the driver couldn't escape is just silly.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>this much tesloid cope
            How will you cope next, cuck?

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

You seem like a low income b***h.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>no rebuttal
            OOOHHHHH NONONONO AAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

OK, little low income b***h. Have fun at your minimum wage mcjob.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>maximum tesloid cope
            AAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

I earn more in a week than you do in a month, little b***h. Have fun making tesla threads to cope with being poor (and worthless).

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>spreadsheet cope
            >no rebuttal
            >coping this much

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

lol you're fricking worthless just like the singe mom that raised you and the dad you never met lmaoooooo.
            Low income b***h from a low income family. Many such cases!

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>absolutely FOAMING
            AAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Yeah you're a definitely a nonwhite. Really inferior. Really worthless.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>soicuck keeps coping
            PPPFFFFFFTT AAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>larping as a polcel to try and get the mean thread taken away by janny
            Die in a lithium fire

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

thats a common desol failure

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>t. totally infiltrated le nazi auto board o

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

yawn nice chump change brah
            trying to flex in the fricking sea lmao there's always bigger earners and im above (You)

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

You work at gamestop and earn whatever the minimum wage is in Kentucky. I bet you're not even white.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

couldn't be further off, keep posting its good entrainment
            Kentucky? lmfaooo homie must be in bumfrick south that region is irrelevant

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

holy shit what an absolute cope

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>I earn more in a week than you do in a month, little b***h. Have fun making tesla threads to cope with being poor (and worthless).
            It's sad that you consider your value or anyone else's to be based on monetary gain.
            I actually feel sorry for you.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Imagine trying to flex as a wagie

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

have fun spending your hard earned goybucks on a basedmobile, homosexual

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>I'm the bestest of goys! I promise I am!

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>posting a spreadsheet of (you)r mediocre income to try and flex in a pointless argument on an anonymous peruvian model sailboat carving forum
            time to take a break from the computer, anon

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Nice Zimbabwean dollars, now post an actual bank account.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

congrats, that'll buy you a lot of love, buddy.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>no rebuttal

>same two videos every thread

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>seethes about it every thread

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

“Killed afteer crashing Tesla crash”

lol bongs come on you invented English.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Yeah, but they're overrun by Indians and pakis.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

i meant that was totally spontaneous thats fricking bad no way around it

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Post richgay car with bread on hood

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>DailyFail as a source
            You really think first responders can't get into a car if the door is locked?

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Is the independent more to your liking?

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

No matter how many power tools and shit they bring along, it won't help much if they can't physically approach the car to use them. Fire departments are resorting to dumping EV's in waterfilled containers because they simple cannot contain or put out the fires.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Based jeet remover

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Looks israeli. Probably faked his death and is in Israel with his 12 year old mistress.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Elon is never taking you Mars

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>he could have used the manual door release
        >just pull a panel bro

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

This is why I have a combo glass breaker/seatbelt cutter in all my vehicles

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>combo glass breaker/seatbelt cutter in all my vehicles
        My car came with this standard, so I thought all cars did.

6. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

after 1.5 million cars sold, I'm just glad the anti-tesla npcs finally have some new content to use for disinformation.

7. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

> A One I A Million Tesla That Catches On Fire Is Suddenly Represents All Teslas
    Oh You Chuds Blinded By Your Faith In Sky Daddy

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Black person it was literally the first plaid produced for consoomers. that doesnt look well at all. would you buy a new corolla if the first one produced exploded spontaneously?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

wow, its not like automotive corporation supposed to do a massive callback when a horrible problem happen (on their behalf) to all their consumers so they can prevent the same horrible problem again.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

I'm atheist and hate Tesla. What now?

8. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>Well, its actually not a problem... cause gas cars blow up twice as much in uhm, frickhueg gigantic accidents... but like, look! statistically you're safer in a tessie anywa- OMG!! WTF?!?! WHYS IT RANDOMLY COMBUSTING AAAAAGGHHH LET ME OUT LET ME OUT AHHHH STATISTICALLY I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SAFER AAAAAHHHHH

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

kekd but also true

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>STATISTICALLY I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SAFER

best post

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>WHYS IT RANDOMLY COMBUSTING AAAAAGGHHH
      fricking kek

9. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Fake news.

Poorgay cope thread #867

10. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>Model S Plaid
    >can't be ordered with a plaid paint job

11. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

How come your guys are really poor... and really worthless?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

buy a Mercedes instead and save yourself the burn scars.

12. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

All EVs must be mandated to have explosive charges in all door hinges that will activate in case of battery fire, same kind as in SLS AMG doors that pop if the car rolls over.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Hopefully with enough yield that it kills the owner so he doesn't support the ev market again and/or as punishment for doing so in the first place.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>Sir please redeem explosive charge with touch pad
      >Sir please push emergency button
      >Listen to me sir please listen you must redeem button
      Tesloids will burn to a crisp and it's a good thing.

13. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

[...]

>tesscuck starts mass replying when he gets btfo'd
    Lmao

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

No that's the icechud

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>icechud
        Organic post fellow Sir, have an updoot!

C O P E
        O
        P
        E

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

> Starts No U'ing
          Never Change Icecuck

>..Anonymous
          >06/14/22(Tue)14:41:28 No.25583738
          >[...] #
          >[...] #
          >mind: broken
          >...Anonymous
          >06/14/22(Tue)14:42:47 No.25583744
          >[...] #
          >No that's the icechud

Meds

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>Icecuck
            Helo Sir very good post, have updoot kind Sir!

C O P E
            O
            P
            E

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>...Anonymous
            >06/14/22(Tue)14:46:27 No.25583765
            >

>icechud
            Organic post fellow Sir, have an updoot!

C O P E
            O
            P
            E #
            >> Starts No U'ing
            >Never Change Icecuck
            >

>..Anonymous
            >[...] #
            >[...] #
            >...Anonymous
            >[...] #
            >No that's the icechud (You) #
            >Meds

14. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

All of this would've been avoided if they just put in normal door handles

15. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

[...]

sage

-(you)

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>

[...]

#
      >sage
      >-(you)

16. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

[...]

>[...] #
    >sage
    >-(you)

mind: broken

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>..Anonymous
      >

[...]

#
      >

>[...] #
      >sage
      >-(you) #
      >...Anonymous
      >

[...]

>tesscuck starts mass replying when he gets btfo'd
      Lmao #
      >No that's the icechud

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>tesloid having a meltdown
        Just like your battery pack

AAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

17. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

EVtards everybody.

18. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>tesloid absolutely FOAMING

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

ice cars are usually made worse

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous
        • 2 years ago
          Anonymous

happens in non tesla cars more without sabotage to make tesla look bad

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>sabotage
            We have reached fuhrerbunker levels of cope.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>Anything bad that happens to EV's are sabotage
            Only inferior people like EV's thanks for outing (you)rself Count Cuckula.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

My dad got a massive discount on a previous year Alfa Giulia a few years back. The car had sat on the lot for around a year, in direct sun most of the day, and shortly after we got it some very minor bubbling happened in the leather dash. It was so minor that we didn't even notice it, but a dealer tech did while it was in for an oil change, and the dealer immediately ordered a whole replacement dash, which they installed two days later at no cost whatsoever. That's what a real car company does when there's an issue like this.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

what's the point of vegan leather
          leather is a byproduct of meat industry
          as long as humans consume meat they will have leather, not using leather just makes more waste

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

There's no point. It's just emasculated cucks virtue signaling.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

There isn't any but vegan leather advocates say the demand for leather means cows get killed just for the leather and the meat surplus goes to waste or something like that. They're also too dumb to realize fabric seating is a thing already, I guess, and they could just use cotton or wool blend seats.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>vegans don't understand that animals have more than one product per animal
            I bet there's vegans out there that unironically think that when they butcher a meat cow they just throw the bones hooves and hides in a giant skip

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

What are the bones and hooves used for?

We are out-Native American-ing the Native Americans with our cow usage, apparently.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Bones - gelatin mostly, also reduced to the bare materials (largely calcium) and used for supplements
            Hooves - as above but as it's mostly keratin the stuff that doesn't get turned into gelatin or animal glue gets turned into fertilizer
            Butchery is a remarkably efficient industry with very little waste, even the blood is recovered for use in making blood pudding or in cosmetics

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Ironically, it's the big bad mega farms that are more efficient than the smaller operations. Who woulda known, being greedy means you're more efficient with the resources you have. Oh right, every capitalism ever, they're so damn quirky. Silly loones.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Efficient doesn’t mean better. There are lots of downstream costs that big industrial agriculture doesn’t worry about since they won’t be asked to foot the bill. If at some point some politician thinks about charging them for the environmental degradation caused by pumping the water full of chemicals that turn the frogs gay they’ll just lobby against it and say anyone who complains when they poison the water supply causing a massive troon epidemic is a right wing nutjob.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

moron

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Holy shit vegans really don't understand what they rail against. Look there's plenty of valid reasons to decide not to eat meat or participate in the factory farming industry as a consumer, but "Wasteful ranchers throwing away bones and hooves" is the most moronic take ever. You know bones make broths, right? And people eat marrow, or they're ground up for fertilizers, etc. Hell, horse piss is used for HRT. Premarin literally is a portmanteaux of (Pre)gnant (Mar)e U(in)e. They keep horses knocked up and harvest the pee for menopausal women.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

What part of my post made you think I'm a vegan? And I never called ranchers wasteful, I just stated the fact that they don't money grub as much as factory farms do.

That thing I never said is a moronic take... okay? I agree?
            Fricking idiot...

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

You're right to call me an idiot but for the wrong reason: I meant to quote

What are the bones and hooves used for?

We are out-Native American-ing the Native Americans with our cow usage, apparently.

kek

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

I'm sorry but now that you've embarrassed me I can't let you live. Just know that this will hurt me more than it hurts you.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Not to mention the fact that they're replacing a renewable material with one made of the same oil they're so smug about not burning in their cars.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

wool wouldn't be vegan since it comes from sheep.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Yeah I know I just mean you don't kill the sheep to harvest wool.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Vegans think using anything that comes from an animal is abuse. They're absolute morons.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Like the guy below said. Vegans don't even eat diary or eggs, hence the distinction from vegetarians.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

probably cheep to produce

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>leather is a byproduct of meat industry
            That's a common misconception

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/aug/27/ethicalfashion.leather

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>thegaurdian

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Find a single example worse than home depot wood.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

happens in non tesla cars more without sabotage to make tesla look bad

The wood thing doesn't happen in ice cars. That's fricking nonsense and you should feel bad.
        The bubbling thing is something that happens hundreds of thousands of miles into a cars lifespan if at all.

The point is that tesla is trying to compete with old knowledge manufacturers. At several times the price point. Very stupid.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

EVuck, I'm sorry but, you lost. Please cope somewhere else.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Never had a car made of ice. Thats more of a novelty thing up north. My cars are made of metal, glass and plastic which works pretty good most of the time

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

That's Not Me
      This One Isnt

[...]

It's A False Flagging Icecuck

19. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

[...]

Seething tesloid

20. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

[...]

I too have that mass reply script Black person

You're not special

21. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

One of these musky boy will activate the backdoor and simultaneously incinerate every dumbass who bought a tesler

22. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>thread #912736128 of tesla living rent-free in DAtist heads

23. 2 years ago
    inb4chan

So what kind of emissions does a lithium powered car create when it does this?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Mostly carbon neutral gas. It's healthy and safe

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

it produces a shit ton of HF, one of the most nasty things you can inhale.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>introduce fluoride into the water supply
      >now introduce flouride into the air we breath
      The frogs really are turning gay, EV's are ecological terrorism.

24. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Spontaneous Combustion Engine

25. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

all that burning lithium can't be good for the climate

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>all that burning lithium can't be good for the climate
      *sniff*
      irony...

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Lithium doesn't really release any gasses, Lithium reacts with oxygen to make lithium oxide. Anything actually on fire here is all the other material burning like plastics, fabrics, etc.

26. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

YOU cannot drive your car. Bad for environment.

All these Tesla fires are FINE for the environment

27. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

the government gave Tesla hundreds of millions of dollars over the last decade. They won't investigate because they don't wanna see it fail for anything.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Those loans were repaid, and Tesla has grown into a trillion dollar business. It isn't unusual for Governments to provide loans for promising new businesses.

Unlike the bailouts for legacy automakers were often seem to have been cash thrown down into a hole that is only capable of producing disappointing compliance cars.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>Those loans were repaid, and Tesla has grown into a trillion dollar business.
        That doesn't really mean anything when they haven't contributed anything in taxes. Seriously, the richest company on earth has paid nothing in taxes.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Pretty sure it's illegal for a company not to pay taxes, but I'm not a scumba- erm a CEO so I wouldn't know

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>Pretty sure it's illegal for a company not to pay taxes,
            You don't understand how taxes in the US work. Tesla avoids paying taxes by using scheming money moving plots in order to exacerbate their expenses to make it seem like they're otherwise unprofitable when they really are.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Yeah and Ford and GM don’t use these loopholes because…

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

This. Remember friends, tax loopholes are put there intentionally. It's so moronic tax prostitutes can get their rocks off thinking their making everyone pay their "fair share" while americans can pay what they actually owe on the down low.

Nothing, by the way. They owe nothing. Taxation is theft.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

You just set up shell companies and register them as charities and donate all your profits to "charity" (yourself) to offset your tax burden
            Microsoft has been

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Please learn how taxes work before making such a claim.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

That is how taxes work. Many businesses will spend money on "consulting" or other bullshit business things. The "consultant company" exists in tax havens and charges fees worth exactly what their profits are which inflates their expenses and makes it look like they made no money. The consultants are actually the owners of the primary company and they keep it all. Furthermore other business purchases justify huge tax writeoffs. Many companies that would owe taxes can instead spend money they owe which nullifies their tax burden. Companies are the only entities that can get all these tax credits and exemptions to reduce their tax burden. Regular americans cannot.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>regular americans cannot
            moron

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

You aren't gonna reduce your tax burden on personal income tax to zero like companies can. You can't deduct expenses like companies can.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>to zero like companies can
            moron
            >you can't deduct expenses like companies can
            moron

...no wait i want to change my insult imagine i've been saying skill issue this whole time. yeah... skill issue.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>no actual retort
            >just moron, moron, moron
            lemme guess you look up and down before crossing the road. I'm not wrong at all.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>he doesn't look for helicopters in the sky
            >he doesn't make sure he's not going to step on a poor bug
            skill issue

There is no reason you can't take advantage of the same tax """loopholes""" muh companies do. Do you think companies are some sort of god like entity no human could ever aspire to become? The only thing stopping "regular" people from doing smart things is being lazy. So yknow... S K I L L I S S U E

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>There is no reason you can't take advantage of the same tax """loopholes""" muh companies do.
            oh really? I can reduce my personal income tax to zero by deducting my purchases? Tell me how that works on a 1040

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

The fact that you answered your own question and don't even realize it...
            INCOME tax...
            Stop having an income, very simple.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Do you get paid to shill Tesla on DA or do you do it for free?
        I could use extra income and I'm happy to shitpost

28. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

remember: you reap what you sow

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>Dude just disassemble your car to open the door while you're burning alive

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

It's too bad an average Tesla owner can't even put air in their tires. No average consumer will know how to do this. Reminds me of the guy who died in his Corvette because he couldn't find the button to open his door.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

I can't aimagine getting into a car where getting out of the car was an afterthought.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

If I had one of these cars, I would cut a hold in the speaker grill and place a gradable handle there with an emergency release sticker next to it. Sure it would be ugly as sin but it would prevent any rear seat passenger from burning to death the eventual battery fire.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

I just don’t fricking get it, all the modern cars with so much bloat because of excessive safety features and this slips through the net? It make zero fricking sense in the first fricking place and even less considering.

Clown world shit

29. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Frick me, this thread certainly bought out the Elon fanboys and Tesla shills in a coordinated damage limitation campaign

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

I'm convinced there's a 24/7 team that monitors DA purely to shill tesla
      I mean the other option is there's sad sacks that will do it for free

30. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

yes i like elon because he's basically real life iron man and BTFOs lefties on twitter. deal with it

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>elon fangirl is also a capeshit fangirl
      shocking to no one

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

This. Starting to like Musk now that the makes the left seethe all the time.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

I definitely hate him a lot less but I'm still not buying one of his deathtraps.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

I definitely hate him a lot less but I'm still not buying one of his deathtraps.

i'm a simple man. i don't give a shit what you do or who you are as long as you align with my interests and political opinions. musk shares a lot of my views.
        musk is therefore based and yes i WILL support him

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Actions speak louder than words. He makes commie deathtraps loaded with spyware and puts "vegan leather" in his cars.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

sounds like you're sourgraping because you're poor

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>he's basically real life iron man
      Tony Stark was a one man MIC defense contractor selling arms to genocide goat herders for ZOG. You have no idea how opposite Musk is from that.

31. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>oh I'm super free speech
    >buys out twitter to stifle free speech
    >fires workers expressing free speech
    lmao

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

if you don't like it don't use it/don't work for him, commie

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>you're a commie
        >meanwhile elon uses his money to enforce communism
        k

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Such bait. Otherwise pic related

32. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>PARDON ME PARDON ME WHILE I..

33. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>Musk say’s he’s going to buy Twitter
    >now all these videos come out of Teslas “suddenly exploding” which hasn’t been a problem for the last decade
    Careful anon you’re glowing.

34. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

These are gloriously terrible cars.

35. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I can't wait until all these EVgays' insurance rates go through the fricking roof to the point where they can't even park in their garages.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Not likely, the people who ~~*own*~~ the insurance companies want the world to move towards EV, and the adoption rate is low enough that they can tank the hit.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>the insurance companies want the world to move towards EV
        Not when they have to pay to replace people's houses after their EV's burn them down.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

It's almost like you didn't read the post you responded to.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

It's almost like you're a fricking idiot.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>posts something stupid
            >gets called out on it
            >N -NO YOU!
            cope

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

It's closer than you think, it's not about EV's anon, it's about privately owning any vehicle.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Reminder that EVs already pay an annual fee equivalent to about 50k miles in gas tax every year.
        Actually charging EVs per mile driven would mean they would be paying less.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

WA is thinking about implementing this tax. They won't get rid of the gas tax and will tax all vehicles by miles though. Unfortunately, ICE will get two scoops of tax ass rape.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

So how will they determine how many miles you've driven?

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

During their test program the used an OBD2 reader that stayed plugged in. Not sure how they are planning to do it for the actual law.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

How will ICE be hit double if they repeal the gas tax?

So how will they determine how many miles you've driven?

This new fangled technology called an odometer.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>odometer
            that thing people can change?

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

whoops miss read about the tax

>odometer
            that thing people can change?

yeah bro, I'm sure you know how to change an odometer.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>yeah bro, I'm sure you know how to change an odometer.
            But I don't need to? I just need to pay someone who does.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Yeah and all I need to hack your bank account and steal all your money is to know someone who does.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Finding someone who can change an odometer is infinitely easier than finding someone who can hack into a banking system.
            It's not even fricking illegal to change an odometer.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>It's not even fricking illegal to change an odometer.
            It is in Burger Land. Federal law, and most if not all state law forbids it

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Wrong.

It's illegal to present a changed odometer as accurate. It is not illegal to change your odometer. It's yours you fricking own it.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Not as much as you think. Car companies aren't moronic and make it difficult to change them. Unlike software cracking you don't have full control of the operating system running underneth what you're trying to crack.
            Additionally the tax isn't going to be some massive amount of money, it'll probably come out to a couple hundred bucks a year or something and it's not like people who will change odometers will be doing it for free so it very well might not even be economical.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>Unlike software cracking you don't have full control of the operating system running underneth what you're trying to crack.
            So you didn't even google this before acting like you know what you're talking about?

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

no u
            you clearly have no idea what your talking about. On a car the user has no access to the operating system, even with fancy scan tools all you're doing is requesting data and giving preset commands, none of which will be to change the odometer.

Go show me a list of processes running on one of your cars computer's and come back and talk to me. Until then you're just a bus riding homosexual who only knows what he's seen in movies.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>on a car the user has no access to the operating system
            No, seriously. Do a quick google check before you start talking about things you're not 100% certain about.

And if you are 100% certain about it, you need to check your arrogance at the door.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

I never said it was impossible, just that it's not easy or cheap and a quick google shows that many cars the odometer can only go up and instead of rolling over it just sticks at 999,999

Dealers who do it are also making thousands of dollars off doing it, there isn't nearly as much profit doing it for someone who's trying to avoid $100 worth of tax.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Careful you don't blow your back out hefting that goalpost around.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>on a car the user has no access to the operating system

>Do a quick google check before you start talking about things you're not 100% certain about.
            You do realize you posted a picture of a car in garage which has specialist tools and equipment.

With the right resources I can build a rocket in my backyard that can get me to Uranus.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>With the right resources I can build a rocket in my backyard that can get me to Uranus.
            You don't need a rocket to get to his anus.

36. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

the cuck. the cuck. the cuck is on fire.

37. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

you know if you buy a tesla or any car really. you should get one of those devices that can shatter windows and cut seatbelts

38. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>look at me I'm saving the clim-ACK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I CAN'T GET OUT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

39. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>all this tessie cope in this thread
    Just frick off you trannies, nobody likes you.

40. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

What do you losers care, you'll never be able to afford one so no risk for you.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Do you at least realize that you're a psychopath?

41. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Imagine a public event for official Roadster release and Elon driving the first production unit and it bursts into flames with him inside

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>everyone surrounds the vehicle and tries to open the doors
      >they can't because there are no door handles
      >a sharp eyed anon spots the sphere they threw at the cybertruck on stage
      >"this will surely shatter the window"
      >hurdles it at the window
      >it bounces off
      >elon starts shouting about bullet proof glass as he is burned alive feet 1st

42. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

ICE never bursts into flames, never happened.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

not for no reason, no. a battery pack can go up at any moment and there is no way to tell if it's healthy. but I don't expect your kind to understand basic physics so keep coping.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

I would rather the fire to be in front of the cabin rather than directly under me.

43. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

LOLOLOLOLOL
    THIS IS NOT A GOOD LOOK FOR EV Black folk
    Is, "You're poor" their only rebuttal? My POS Furd pickup costs as much as a model S, the difference is the truck can make it to rural Nevada and back and haul things that aren't metrosexual vaxxers.

44. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>mfw muh future halfwits spend all their wagie coins on half a ton of batteries that can go up in a toxic fire at any moment and can't be extinguished

45. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Thread theme:

46. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Musk browses and has been told to go to bed by go to bed posters.

47. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

what happens when you drive this thing into a lake or it catches on fire and you can't break the windows (which should be actually unbreakable when this is released in 2030)

48. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

What's actually causing the fires?
    Thermal runaway?
    Overcharge?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Insurance fraud / stock manipulation a lot of times. At least one of the really famous incidents had a gun rigged up to fire into the battery pack.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

proofs

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>What's actually causing the fires?
      production faults

49. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

i fricking love it br/o/s

this fish-faced slant eyed funny looking south african motherfricker is selling literal fricking trash to the worst people in america while simultaneously pulling out his 10 foot cybernetically enhanced transhumaninst 'communication tower' and beating them over the head with it as he makes south african accented sperg noises. they cope and seethe while making him the 'richest man in the world' and he just keeps on insulting them and everything they hold dear on social media and producing more and more demented sperg-children with funny looking attention prostitutes much younger than he is. it's like he's acheived transhumanism and the computers he's amalgamated with are all internet servers circa 2005 and every terrible moronic cat meme and photoshop phriday have replaced his brain waves and he just keeps going while everyone just keeps crying and giving him money.

the cars he sells are the perfect mirror of the culture he sells them to. an out of control burning clusterfrick that won't stop until it's all over, leaving nothing at the end except incomprenhensible swivel eyed foreigners rolling in american money. it's fricking art.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>The car it self are the perfect mirror
      They're a perfect mirror of himself. Autistic but functional, checks out all the boxes of a functioning car yet lacking anything the soul of a car

50. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Never cause a car accident

51. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

the future of transport

52. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

it's kind of amazing how manual door handles aren't required safety equipment in every car. like it's exceedingly obvious that cars should have these, but these fricking morons thought it'd be a good idea to do without

53. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>musk wienersuckers absolutely seething and coping
    Music to my ears

54. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Musk dicklickers really worship the worlds biggest attention prostitute like he actually cares about your future. Yeah, he cares about a future where you die with all your money in his pocket.

Don't idolize billionaires chuds

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

in other words
      >VOTE FOR BERNIE! HE'S JUST LIKE US

55. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Tesla is garbage just like their Npc customers

56. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Genuinely baffled that there are Musk defenders even bother coming to this board to defend their god's shitty products. Go back to DA or something, you fricking homosexuals.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

but maybe if I shill for Tesla enough the stock will go up by 0.1 cent and then I'll be slightly less in red

57. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

> the SEETHE ITT
    I love watching car culture die. Y'all homosexuals are a dying breed.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>Y'all homosexuals are a dying breed.
      only the tesla drivers.

58. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

This homosexual actually set his own car on fire. The owner was apparently pissed at Elon for fricking with crypto, so it was a hit piece. DA got baited by a Crypto bro. KEK!

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>coping like this
      You are pathetic.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

look it up, Black person
        Court case was never continued, cuz it was arson

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

meds

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

stop the circlejerk and realize you're getting cummed on, homosexual

see

look it up, Black person
        Court case was never continued, cuz it was arson

59. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>highest customer satisfaction brand of all
    >top selling "luxury" car in America, China and Europe

I ain't even mad. Massive cherry-picking cope in here. Tesla single-handly dabbing on the ICE age.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

I miss Bridenstine

60. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

This gay is a literal DNC israelite. He's even got a super pac.

61. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Do teslagays really expect that their american made cars suddenly have the quality and reliability of japanese or european cars? ffs

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>mfw when my Tesla was built in Germany

62. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Tessie-sissies how do we spin this into being based and eco friendly?

63. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>spontaneously combusts
    >locks doors
    >refuses to elaborate
    >gasses the zoomer

64. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>get in my '41 cadillac anon we are going to Ciro's

65. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>one single tesla burns
    >millions of ice vehicles burn
    i think i know whitch one is safer thank's

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

This is the most pathetically weak bait I think I've ever seen.
      Tesloids are moronic.

66. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

noooooo shut upp

67. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

How fast is 0 to on fricking fire?

68. 2 years ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 years ago
      Anonymous

That's such a good joke.