It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

For me, it's savage geese

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

How? They make some of the best content on YouTube.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Those 2 are the most boring wet blankets on YouTube.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Yeah they're formulaic but they at least come across honest, and informed.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Not even formulaic, just incredibly dull in their delivery.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

This is not a The Straight Pipes thread

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

>watch the latest bmw video
          >5 seconds in and every single meme in this thread already came up
          Goddamn

Every video recently is
          >sporty cuckover
          >talk shit about it for 20minutes
          >”by the way it’s the best car in the range go buy it”

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Based and Refined-pilled

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous
      • 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>god damn piano black everywhere
        >HVAC is all on a dumb touch screen

2. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>tfw friend-of-friends with Throttle House

3. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

He was irrelevant 6mos after he got big. Still spewing inaccuracies and relying on grunting.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

The thing is he isn't even doing a good job of that anymore.
      If you judge his content compared to how it was previously it just doesn't hold up anymore. He really just phones it in now.
      It just comes down to dick joke, joke about shittng, gay joke, Pennsylvania, literary reference, middling teenage PTSD, philosophy, and then things along the lines of "we'll never see a car like this again" "we didn't deserve this."
      It just got old.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>philosophy, and then things along the lines of "we'll never see a car like this again" "we didn't deserve this."
        I watched a 15 minute exegesis on the fricking AMC Eagle of all things and promptly unsubscribed, the car stories were okay but rambling and not entirely accurate either. There's far better content around.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

That video was dumb with Roman acting like some 202X crossover cuckbox was the only feasible thing to drive and that's why he couldn't get that AMC wagon he wanted since he was a little kid. Guess what? I've wanted a Mercedes ever since I was 5 and after I got out of college I bought a Benz, not just any one but the one I wanted since I was 12 or so. One of the most reliable longest lasting cars I've had to date. I mean some AMC wagon isn't going to be that rewarding but JFC I'd take one over some newbie car with a backup camera and 36 airbags and a little chime and beep for every little thing that happens as you go.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Happy for your success Elvis.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

The thing is he isn't even doing a good job of that anymore.
          If you judge his content compared to how it was previously it just doesn't hold up anymore. He really just phones it in now.
          It just comes down to dick joke, joke about shittng, gay joke, Pennsylvania, literary reference, middling teenage PTSD, philosophy, and then things along the lines of "we'll never see a car like this again" "we didn't deserve this."
          It just got old.

>I'M DOING THE DAAAAD VOICE NOW FOR 3 STRAIGHT MINUTES

the last time I watched one of those videos, I just kept hammering the Skip 5 Seconds button to get through that shit

it's the only way I could watch him any more. I just realized that was over a year ago

4. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>Less bike shit
    >More literal homosexualry
    The video that ruined it for me was the trabant one. I was already pissed because he talked shit about the 944 but this moron not only has no idea what the frick is he talking about but is also extremely pretentious

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

well in his defense, the 944 is a shitty car.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

thats where youre wrong, kiddo

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

he made a busa video without mentioning Black folk once
      clueless

5. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

He's literally a homosexual

6. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

gay israelite

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

This, it all made sense to me when I realized he was a yid.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Uhh sauce?

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

His face

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

His hair

I thought he was more of a soitard rather than a fricking yid

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous
          • 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Alright fair enough

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

You really need to recalibrate your israelitedar.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Honestly thought he was an ex teacher fired for inappropriate behaviour with a student.

He's not both a pederest and a furgay I hope.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

No, he quit teaching when RCR took off, he supposedly makes enough from the videos to not need to have a job elsewhere anymore.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

His hair

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

So that's why he hates American cars so much.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

He's not a israelite. He talks about going to Mass growing up and being in catechism classes and Lent. Still a gay furry and a former marching band gay though

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>both parents were athletes
        >hasn't been sick in 17 years
        jews aren't anything like that bro
        (information from one of the podcasts)

7. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>claims to hate "X" youtuber
    >constantly makes threads about him

Just say you watch them and enjoys it and go on with your life.

8. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

maybe you should have stopped talking about being a homosexual in all your videos

9. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

This image is getting a lot of mileage lately. Here I was thinking it would be used like twice a year, but no, every fricking thread I just can't believe what a cancerous nightmare car culture is nowadays.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

It's because you keep posting it. You should be ashamed for trying to force such a garbage tier meme.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Meme? MEME? Son, I'm holding up a mirror to the abomination car culture has become.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Maybe the bubble you live in, which is reflective of you.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

There are still more Mexicans and rednecks in car culture than troons you obsessed homosexual. Just accept the fact you're a gay degenerate and frick off.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

There are more of X people than troons in anything, but the fact there are troons at all is massively problematic.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

You're mad about a scenario you created in your head to justify why the good ol' times were better

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

yep, i'm thinking redditor schizo
      https://archive.4plebs.org/o/search/image/gdf_3Er_EWCscrvX81vDIw/

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

his forcememe is lol, but lol at anti-troony discourse being called "reddit"

go back if that offends u

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

You lying motherfricker that review is barely a week old. Yes no shit it's a goofy tr00n with a shitty FWD JDM coupe but don't play like it's some vintage meme

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Both are very gay and quintessentially american

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

it's a terrible image and i eagerly await your transition announcement and the suicide letter after that

10. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>another RCR thread yet again
    Time to post it again

https://web.archive.org/web/20040411181438/http://kdragon.snackpants.com:80/index.htm

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>dragon has no commically oversized bulge
      What is this homosexualry

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

What do furries alwat like this creepy "airbrush" style kind of art?

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>that video where he just went on about how he was bullied for being gay in the 90s
        Christ, Black person.
        I enjoy his literary or cultural videos where he actually makes a review into something interesting - say his FJ cruiser video or any video where he talks about the placement of a particular vehicle in the zeitgeist of the time. I owned a Jeep Liberty and his Liberty CRD video really hit perfectly

That's just a product of the early 2000s

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

https://web.archive.org/web/20040428064238/http://kdragon.snackpants.com/KD6.htm

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

what the frick

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Doesn't he have another youtube channel where he shows up in full suit with another furry?

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Listen to the white bird's voice and tell me this isn't him:

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Yeah, they're friends.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

holy kek
          he had a car in a video with a "birb" plate on it too

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

What the frick bro

11. 2 years ago
    Anonymous
    • 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>Realty followed you
      What are they gonna do, buy my house?

12. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

GOOD.

13. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I wish he'd stop with the mr. Plinket voice.

14. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

talk too much about beign gay and penis, hard pass on his autism video about car

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

He'll be fine once somebody gives him a good dicking along with some cuddles. RCR is a gay dude that has never had his back thoroughly blown the frick out and that pent up sexual frustration of his is bleeding through his videos.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

I figured he had to be a gay that one video he made b***hing about not being laid in a long while. Given he lives in a buttfrick nowhere his income and online fame would have him drowning in pussy. The Vanagon documentary clinched it as he quipped he was unable to have kids, not in the literal sense but since he's a homosexual and cooming into a pussy would be impossible since it's not a dude in a cartoon wolf costume's anus

15. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>show called regular cars
    >see regular car
    >get angry that it’s too regular
    >go on a rant about how white people are all evil and stupid
    >fat friends sings about farts
    >god I wish I was having gay sex on a plane

16. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Never watched this channel because I knew the premise would be gay and the host(s) would be gay.

My favourite channels are probably
    >Savagegeese, I just really like those guys
    >Hagerty/Carmudgeon, Jason Cammisa is unreal
    >Zygrene + Jubbal and Cars, driver's car focused channels
    >Outside of the estrogen sperging Matt Maran does a good job covering news and he's just a good guy
    >Carprime English is pretty fricking great
    >Other channels like throttle house are good too

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Take
      The
      Russian
      Pill

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

I like curious cars. His videos are long format rants about the hardware, the history, and a test drive. Tons of knowledge. Imagine a podcast with video.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous
      • 2 years ago
        Anonymous

https://youtu.be/rdTnv_nA6Lg

Based. Check out Rare Classic Cars. He makes somewhat similar videos, typically with land yachts from the mid sixties to the early seventies.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Savagegeese seem like the type to lurk DA while editing.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>car prime English
      Based and tofupilled

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

I like Idriveaclassic. This porky redhead British chick reviewing classic British cars in period correct attire. She actually researches them well too and makes it a point to drive most of them in the videos too. All the stuff RCR should do more often

17. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Too many fart for me never like ‘‘em never will

18. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

For me. It's middle aged British man taking slowly about a cars history with humour that you sometimes can't tell are jokes or not.
    Unironically love it

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

He's good, Iain Tyrrell is god tier.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

been watching him since he was like at 3k, its nice

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

For me its eurogay obsessed with American automotive industry.

19. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>deleted his dodge avenger review because he thought it was "too much"
    >forgets he's on the stupid fricking internet

• 2 years ago

>He now openly feels sorry for closet gays in the 90's
      >"I understand that not everyones depictions of the 90's we're the same Hur dur closet staying homosexuals weren't accepted blah blah."
      Frick off it's about cars, car culture, and not gays, gay

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

They also deleted the original video on the Dale because in it Roman made fun of Liz Carmichael's troony voice.

20. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

The stuff Roman does on the history of the motor industry is fricking kino, but Mr regular an insufferable raging homosexual.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

No joke I wish Roman would make his own channel of car documentaries and his witty OC review themed songs and leave Brian behind. Roman actually seems like anormal dude more in line with the theme of Regular Car Reviews. I suspect Brian notices this too and puts Roman in the videos and uses his music less and less before people realize they could see regular car reviews without angsty SJW rants from some furgay

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

I can't stand Roman's speaking cadence.

Also he doesn't know shit about cars.

I couldn't watch them anymore after checking out a couple episodes of the podcast and realizing they don't know anything about cars.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

He seems like the opposite of Brian, a regular guy rather than a furry gay. Brian can't drive for shit if you watch more than a few of his videos, in that FTO video with the tr00n owner he took forever to pull off the road with that ambulance behind him, in a sports car like that with plenty of shoulder he could have been on the side of the road like the Flash. I actually like Roman's delivery and his long car topic documentaries and the goofy model themed songs he makes for some of the reviews.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

I am with you on the podcast, I haven't even watched a single one since outside of car reviewing IDGAF what Brian has to talk about. I presume they go like this
          >Yeah its today
          >I'm a gay in boonie Pennsylvania
          >(worn out Sheetz/Wawa joke)
          >real farts for 20 minutes

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

lucky you, they actually talk about cars, more in depth than the reviews

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Whatever you say, Kutztown Dragon

21. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

For me, it is MotorWeek.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

*Mooowtorr weehhk

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Retro reviews are kino

22. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

He got too big, and when he got to big people started realizing that he began to review cars based more on wiki logic and his own bias on what HE thinks the people who own the car want. You can easily tell if he likes or dislikes a car based on his non-objective stupidity that has nothing to do with the merits or demerits of the car itself. Take the Toyota Corolla hatchback video where his only criticism is that 'its not the car Toyota wants it to be' vs the is300 video where he spend most of it whining about the rich kids in HIS life that drove it

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

but the Corolla HB is based while Lexii are cringe

23. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>reddit car reviews

24. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Why do you get bent out of shape over some YouTuber?

25. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

i do find the new reviews not very interesting but he's a great person to listen to on the podcasts at least. thing is there haven't been any for months not counting the emergemcy fundraiser

26. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>pretending he was ever relevant in the first place
    anyone else remember how he was not only a furry, but also did a video at a furry con in the "My X is better than your X because..." format he used on a ton of his RCR videos.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Fricking gross. I once liked to imagine he renounced all the furry bullshit to be a Youtube auto review channel host but I guess not

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

I half wish I could find it. I actually knew about it because I was a furry at the time. It was unlisted for the longest time, but it's completely disappeared now.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

I've seen the archived old videos and screencaps of his Kutztown Dragon Tripod/Geocities/Angelfire Web 1.0 site. Typical early 00s edgelord shit. But that one video where he was smoking cigars and yelling about people being fake and shit and picking crap they don't even like thinking others will like them for it was pretty good. It actually make it seem like he would be the LEAST likely guy to go on to become a furry homosexual which is kind of a double negative since most furrys seem to be down for the gay shit

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Yeah, primarily why I left that whole scene. Basically met some partiers who seemed cool at first but by the end it was just too homosexual for me to even be around.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

What's the whole appeal to it anyway? All I can get is its some LARPing cope for folks to be gay and mimic bestiality given they are usually dudes who think they are the animal they wear or some shit.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

In hindsight, not sure. I certainly didn't want to frick a fish, however having met people like that who actually wanted to frick animals was about the point I left on top of the other shit. Just don't even want to be associated by proxy.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Congrats. I always figured its as vile and degenerate as they swear up and down its totally not about anything like that. Yeah bullshit they just want us to think they're just this lavender hippo that enjoys wearing a wacky costume for no reason same as a sports mascot or a theme park worker just for kicks, yeah right.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

I mean, there are some who are genuinely just there for the party scene and little else. But if you go any deeper than that you start to find weirder and weirder shit. Some of it doesn't even seem that bad on the surface until you sober up from the drugs you've been taking and then spend the next few hours having a minor breakdown over if this is really how you should be spending your time. Digging even deeper you start to find these small isolated, but networked groups of sick fricks. Realizing that exists, you leave forever and don't look back.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Congrats. I always figured its as vile and degenerate as they swear up and down its totally not about anything like that. Yeah bullshit they just want us to think they're just this lavender hippo that enjoys wearing a wacky costume for no reason same as a sports mascot or a theme park worker just for kicks, yeah right.

There's a lot of crossover between traditional furry fans who mostly just jerk off to disney fan art, and the pet play fetish/mascot fursuit crowd who are much more visibly obvious and obnoxious but the minority of the group. Gay/Straight ratios are a lot closer to 50/50 which is way more gay than most standard populations but not enough to automatically clock someone's sexuality.
            Not defending any of it, just a furgay who knows people don't have time to make distinctions for incredibly specific fetishes and personal tastes.

27. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I do not understand his resistance to making more motorcycle videos

His comedy stick was based on his issues with his childhood and his feeling that his childhood was uneventful.

He didn't have an abusive childhood or a bad childhood he was just a very passive person who didn't really do very much. He resented his parents for forcing him to do things but at the same time now resents his parents for not forcing him to do more. He is angry and bitter that his childhood and youth was spent in an area of the world he finds uninteresting.

But at this point he's covered all the cars of his childhood. He didn't really have very much to say and he said it all repeatedly for years. He wont evolve, he wont move on. His entire personality is based on making fun of people who like things. This is not unusual for a teenager who doesn't have his own personality yet and doesn't understand what he likes so it's very angry at people who do like things but it is not normal to still be like that as an adult.

He really needs hobbies, he needs to find things he enjoys other than being Superior to other people through the virtue of not caring about things.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

His hobby is mocking white gentiles for not being chosen by god

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Whites are real israelites, Jesus was Celtic.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Just stop.
          Get some friends, maybe a therapist too.
          You're wasting your time here.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>I do not understand his resistance to making more motorcycle videos
      he's scared of bikes, his r6 video proved that to me.

the r6 is one of the most tame supersports you can ride, and yet he ranted about how terrifyingly fast it is and how nobody should really be able to go that fast. he's a pussy

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Do you watch reviews for objective information on how a bike feels?

28. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

For me, it's Collector Car Feed.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

go shill your channel somewhere else, Feed.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

I'm Netgear you homosexual

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

>feed hires his cronies to shitpost
          typical. just typical of a discordgay.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Beakman does it for free.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

netgear, get out while you still can.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

t.netgear

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

i got kicked from their servee for making a chad warden quote

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

ODDMHGA

29. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

good. you do nothing but talk about your high school days, which were apparently the best days of your life. go do something enjoyable or eat shit and die already.

30. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

His one about the Pinto was pretty good.
    Other than that his content and Mr Plinkett impression is fricking grating and isn't even a notch close to clever.

31. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

You're watching Throttle House, I'm Anon

32. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

i liked him and his humor quite a bit. then he started making videos that were basically 100% shitposting, no content, just jokes, so i got tired of it. now he's making meaningful videos again, but i got allergic to his humor so i'm enjoying it less. probably just temporary

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Same here.
      I really liked (and still like) the videos he's done that were more subdued energy-wise. Some of those reviews had the perfect blend of information about the car intertwined with interesting musings about what the car maybe represented in the industry/society at the time of its production, as well as jokes that as a fellow millenial really hit home.
      Every once in a while I try to watch a new video but the heavy use of le funny voices gets to be too much for me.

33. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

For me, it's Tedward. Only eceleb cargay I actually like.

34. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Wow the same thread as always.
    The saab story was a nice one.

35. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

i still can't get over the fricking rocket 88 episode and how he was projecting homosexuality and penises onto the very concept of what people in the 50s considered aerodynamics design. it's incredibly tone deaf

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

I think he was just being salty since it was right about when he came out officially as a homosexual. It did frick up the review though. I wanted to hear about a classic convertible not hear some drivel about how godawful the 1950s were since you couldn't just be a homosexual yet and have your gay sex in a public park at 2pm on a Thursday while a bunch of purple hair Twitter ghouls applaud. Personally his being a furry weirds me out more than his being gay does but since he is a furry coming out was redundant. I just like seeing normal cars get reviewed rather than 2022 exotics and ultra luxe cars for a change

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

I think he was just being salty since it was right about when he came out officially as a homosexual. It did frick up the review though. I wanted to hear about a classic convertible not hear some drivel about how godawful the 1950s were since you couldn't just be a homosexual yet and have your gay sex in a public park at 2pm on a Thursday while a bunch of purple hair Twitter ghouls applaud. Personally his being a furry weirds me out more than his being gay does but since he is a furry coming out was redundant. I just like seeing normal cars get reviewed rather than 2022 exotics and ultra luxe cars for a change

I'm kekking at the idea of someone loaning a historic to a youtube channel that's known for solid video essays, and you're excited about the history being explored a little. but then the video comes out and it's all just a weirdo projecting his sexual frustrations onto the world and rewriting history to be gay

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Man I'd love to hear from some of the people who've loaned their cars to him and met him.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

the starion guy is an DAtist

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

The Gladiator guy would be interesting since RCR's entire video was just insulting the hell out of anyone who owns one.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

I heard he gives priority to car owners that are also furries so sadly there are high odds a good bit of the review car owners are some kind of wackadoo gay/furry/troon due to this protocol of Brian's

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Unironically the best car content is Sam Jyde and Nock Rockeford explaining how theyscammed elderly people out of their savings as slimy car salesmen

36. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>that HOT DICKS Supra video
    For frick sake RCR go to any convention and fire up grindr and you will find a guy that fits your personality

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Brian must be a really insufferable weirdo IRL to not just be an incel but a gay furry incel. gays frick anything yet he still can't get laid.

37. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I never liked his videos. I know they’re niche and all but seriously. Dude makes jokes like an english major that has literally never had an actual human interaction. And then they’re never even funny.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Supposedly before RCR that was exactly his fricking problem. He'd accost people in the wilderness at hiking shelters in the forests of PA just to have somebody to talk to. Brian is nearly my age so imagine how stunted you have to be to be in your late 30s/early 40s and STILL haven't mastered the art of talking to people

38. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

did it start with that car scam? i think it did
    just in time when he toned down the childish humor he started shilling

39. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

*farts*

40. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

His songs and gags were just flat out cringe and reddit tier. Like car videos for Rick and Morty viewers. The definition of a pseudo-intellectual.

41. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>*copies Mr Plinkett*
    >I'm literally the Hunter S Thompson of our generation

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>car reviews
      >but fart jokes and pseudo-intelectual ramblings for 90% to make you think they are good at writing!
      >it really makes you think when he's spouting gibberish and references some literary/philosophical term because we are all imbred morons who barely knows anything about cars let alone philology

The worst RCR sin is/was the podcast, I have never seen any 2 people with anything less to say, sprawled over 2 hours. Just inane dribble and his assistant or whatever the other gays name is literally would rant about his health scares in videos where he does the VO, as if that's some kind of deep moment when his mom picks him up from the doctors.

they are starting to become homosexuals as well by judging stuff before they try it, they liked kenobi but call strange new worlds which is literally a 1-1 copy of original star trek formula stage 1 cancer

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

I feel even better about never watching any RCR shit that wasn't a car review or a Roman auto topic documentary. I figured they were shit and its good to hear they are exactly as I imagined them to be

42. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Dog fricker

43. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

We get it you’re a gigantic homosexual who likes dicks in the ass, and everything you look at you must compare to your ragging homosexuality.

44. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Ed's auto reviews ain't bad either. Entertaining and well thought out.

45. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

all he ever reviews are suped up heavily modded giveaway cars, he barely does regular shit anymore.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

He's being paid to do those.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

no shit, doesn't mean I don't like it

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Not that I really disbelieve you, but can I have some sauce for this?

46. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>Hey gayits..
    >Who wants my Mustang Cocc?..

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>ya i like Foxbodies..
      >how did you know?

47. 2 years ago
    faust

don't lie, you'd let him feature your car

48. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

vaccinated and circumcised turbo israelite

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

there's no need for that type of language here

49. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>335i, the most manly and badass car
    >starts off video with gay jokes
    Nah frick this guy

50. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Reminder that there are idiots buying like ten mugs to win the dumb car instead of sending 150 free mail ins

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *