2025 Camry

Finally a Toyota worth considering over a Honda. I'd be very surprised if the 2025 Accord looks better than this.

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

Ape Out Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They just can't help themselves with the grills can they. You look at the new Camry, 4runner, GX, RX, you can tell that they're aware that everyone was making fun of the grills, and they're self conscious about it, so they're doing these little tricks to make the grill look smaller, to break it up, to make it body color instead of black or chrome so it doesn't stand out as much. They're doing everything they can... EXCEPT JUST MAKING IT SMALLER. It's still 85% of the front of the car. Fricking ugly ass AI generated car designs literally just can not figure out a way to make a bumper that isn't oops all grills

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>everyone was making fun of the grills
      the bus riders on this board of 4chinks isn't "everyone" thoughever

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

What's it like to have gone the last 6 years without having ever read an article or watched a review about any toyota or lexus product?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Pretty good actually. I am able to form my own opinions without ~~*journalists*~~ and ~~*reviewers*~~ telling me what slop is good and what slop is bad.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Then how do you know that the front end isn't a point of contention if you're not listening to the opinions people have of it?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>other people don't have opinions because I don't know them
            based moron

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The fronts of cars are so big and flat for aero and safety reasons that they have to use big grills as a trick to break it up. Otherwise it would look like a blank billboard.

https://i.imgur.com/CLbKbQp.jpeg

Finally a Toyota worth considering over a Honda. I'd be very surprised if the 2025 Accord looks better than this.

Looks like it's still mostly the same body they've been using since 2018. I thought it was time for a major model change.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>you can tell that they're aware that everyone was making fun of the grills
      They are not, though.
      Seriously, there's a Humiliation Ritual that is permeating everything.
      EVERYTHING.
      From sex
      To Cars.

Literally the WORST Camry to ever exist, right here.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>t. Honda exec

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You know what’s even funnier? These new grilles are literally just updated versions of the second gen Matrix design.

This was not a well-received design back in the day and this is a car that Toyota would like to forget, so it’s very odd choice.

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Looks like diarrhea

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Well, at least the inside doesn't entirely look like a kitchen appliance. That's progress from Toyota, I suppose.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I was an Accord buyer for years. I had three of them. This was the only model year that I decided to skip and go with the Civic. They really ruined the Accord. It wasn't an affordable sporty four-door car, instead it was a slug boat.

The Camry may be ugly but it beats it this time around, for the first time and maybe 10 years.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>I'd be very surprised if the 2025 Accord looks better than this
    I'd be very surprised if the 2025 Accord looks any different than the 2023 and 2024
    The 2025 camry has options that I wish the accord had available, but the accord has options the camry does not have that I would not be willing to part with
    t. 2023 accord owner

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Looks kind of cool. I like the front end, aside from the giant grille. Still a messy looking design. Somewhat seems like the designer just gave up at some point. Better than many other recent Toyotas, and many other cars in general though.

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The last accord was much better than the last camry, the current accord is roughly on par with this new camry

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>205 hp

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why'd they frick up the front end

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Only the XSE has the body-color grill.
    The SE (looks better IMO) has black grill with black canards, looks fricking schweeet

225hp
    232ftlb torKKK

Reviewers say it handles way better
    AWD has a separate rear electric motor

Low 50s high 40s MPG

I'm exXxcyte

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I've always been a Honda guy, but the 2025 Camry seems to be a great value. Or is the 2025 Hybrid Civic worth waiting for?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

civics haven't been good since 2001

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Black person.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>maccas front suspension
          homosexual

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I saw one of those Mugen versions on the street the other day.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The Camry is equivalent to the Accord which I think is much better looking

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

the big choice between camry and accord is do you want a T or an H on the steering wheel?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Just get whatever has the best interior and trunk space. Also whatever stealership will frick with you the least

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Camry is a tier above Civic in terms of comfort, sound insulation, power.

I'd get the new Camry

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Different tiers, Civic is in the tier of Corolla.

Forgot to mention, I'd prefer a hatchback.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

y u geh

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I carry more things than passengers

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Different tiers, Civic is in the tier of Corolla.

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why'd they give it a Hyundai grill

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Camry has never been great looking, but picrel was the best looking spec. The front at least looked cohesive with the rest of the body. The new front end doesn't look like belongs on the same car. It looks like a one-off bondo job from a shop called Krazy Kustomz or something. It's just god awful.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That looks awful, just gaudy and contorted for no reason.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Still infinitely better looking than the refresh.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>but picrel was the best looking spec
      extreme doubt

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I has this wagon in Green. Called it my turtle. It was kino.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous
    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They had a few good looking years before they pandered too heavily to the US market.

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They have to make it look better when the Koreans are stealing market share with their crazy designs

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>when the Koreans are stealing market share
      And urban youth are stealing Korean cars because of their b***h-tier security systems.

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Accord will still drive better

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>modern cars are ugl-ACK

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Definitely looks better than the 2024. Still too much grill for my tastes.

18. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>poorgays can't decide between Honda or Toyota
    glad I can't decide between Audi or BMW instead

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous
  19. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I miss the avalon so much, bros

20. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Looks like a Hyundai (derogatory).

21. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Do we know if the 2025 ES will get a face lift as well?
    What factors should influence my decision of choosing a new Camry over an ES?

22. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

that weird shit they've been doing with the C pillar to make the roof black for some reason makes me cringe every time i see one on the road.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *