A group of adults were paid handsome salaries to design a car interior and this is what they came up with.

A group of adults were paid handsome salaries to design a car interior and this is what they came up with. And then another group of people looked at it, thought it was ok, and approved it.

What the frick is wrong with Dodge?

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Looks great, outsold the camaro by a multiple despite being on a 20 year old platform. Maybe you aren't being objective and are just badgewhoring, OP

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Why are you so quick to defend Fisher-Price?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Ah yes, I forgot that bmw and the like use special magical abs plastic, radically different than the abs dodge uses. The fact that most oems use the same group of third party suppliers for dash parts also doesn't matter.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>outsold the camaro by a multiple despite being on a 20 year old platform
      they were and still are fleet darlings, since they cone in two and four door bodystyles

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Just the challenger alone outsold camaro in recent years by a favorite of 2.5, I'd you combine both the challenger and the charger, it's a factor of 5-6. It did well in fleet sales, with whites, and with Black folk of poor credit due to chryslers predatory loan arm

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>adults
    literally pajeets and women. designing for the whims of focus groups of blacks and mexicans. thats who does automotive designs now. this is why all cars look like big rim big grill Black person machines.

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's not that bad in person but it certainly looks better if you don't have the crustiest most compressed .png to have ever been created.
    Seriously OP what the frick is wrong with the image you saved it's not hard to google photos of that car that aren't entirely deep fried and shit out.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Cope harder, the interior is ugly as frick

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Rental cars

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Let me guess - you "need more"

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I'm used to seeing these with warped/cracked dashboards and fricked up door cards that unwrap themselves. Bonus points for the windows being held up with dry board eraser.

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Chrysler interiors have always been dogshit I don’t know why you expect that to change

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Wrong, viper interiors were great by 90s standards.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Nice Neon

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

neons had better interiors than S2000s, Skylines, Poopras, and 996 Porsches at least.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

90s wrap around design is excellent.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous
  7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>A group of adults
    R*dditspeak. I think you are in the wrong place, OP. You are almost certainly a soi who can't bench their weight, talks about meme marketing terms like "muh refinement, muh taste" while driving a car that would get gapped by a 2005 charger RT. Prove me wrong post car or wrist, you wont.

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

challenger facelift interior is kino

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

absolutely Black personlicious

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Calm down, you might get your 125hp 4 cylinder up to 83 mph.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Truly nothing more American than waiting at the Little Caesars drive thru in your full size coupe

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>little skeezers with a drive thru
      I've never seen this.

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>T-shape shifter throwback to earlier Challengers.
    >cheap plastics to cut costs.
    >cheap parts bin buttons and dials
    >Driver centric dashboard.

What did you expect? the overall form of it is adequate, it’s nothing special compared to the latest C8 Corvette but it’s fine for a cheap Musclecar for people with bad credit.

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

WTF.
    A literal Vending Machine exudes more thoughtfulness, logic, function and aesthetics than this pile of dogshit.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *