Absolute desperation. Can't believe the NFL is getting dragged into this carny shit.

Absolute desperation. Can't believe the NFL is getting dragged into this carny shit.

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

nfl is not going to allow this moronation

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Tony must have spent an ungodly amount of money if the NFL is going to allow this

If the Bucks "attack" Tony Khan during the draft, NFL will be a laughing stock.

Money's not enough. NFL is a money machine. Tony must have called in a personal favor from Commissioner Goodell.

Remember the mainstream makes fun of wrestling and they mean the Rock and Stone Cold. Wtf are they gonna say when they get exposed to the theatre kids amateur hour?

I bet if your weak hearted b***h gaitch did this, you'd be praising him for being a business mastermind.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You seem awfully upset, friend. Maybe you should relax by reading an nfl.com piece.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

of course they would they're cultists

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

dam pigvert is NOT happy and its suicidal right now
        expect lots of "slopdown was cancelled"

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Actually depressing human being. Sad that you exist.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Can't believe the NFL is getting dragged into this carny shit.
      Good shit

>nfl is not going to allow this moronation
      They are playing along more than the actual wrestling sites

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

but the NFL still allows the eagles, i'm sure they'll let this slide

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Tony must have spent an ungodly amount of money if the NFL is going to allow this

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Money's not enough. NFL is a money machine. Tony must have called in a personal favor from Commissioner Goodell.

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If the Bucks "attack" Tony Khan during the draft, NFL will be a laughing stock.

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm getting concerned now. Tony, if you're reading this, and if the Bucks are holding you hostage, make this hand sign during the draft. You have the right to be free of them if you want them gone.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What is a 'digital trace' in this context?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

idiot speak for "not text". it's a digital trace if there's video of it -technically- since the video is assumed not to be recorded

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

womp womp

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The cameras will pan over him maybe 2 or 3 times

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Remember the mainstream makes fun of wrestling and they mean the Rock and Stone Cold. Wtf are they gonna say when they get exposed to the theatre kids amateur hour?

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They're going to come out to crickets for a 6th round pick announcement

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

are E-drones seriously crying about this, this is hilarious

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

NFL front office guys do 20 hour workdays in the run up to the draft, they must love having the owner’s dipshit son show up to film a playfight with some manlets in hope of getting some espn airtime

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I find it impossible to believe it could be anything more than them announcing a pick

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The picks are announced on stage at the draft itself, which is in Detroit. Usually you’ll get a quick shot of the draft room for each team as they’re on the clock, that’s the only hope they have of getting on air

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

yes that's why I posted what I did

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If Tony would just comes out with a neck brace Kaufman style and doesn't answer questions about it with more than "personal issue - strain - cautionary procedure" type of answers it would be fine, and enough of "keeping the faybe" but of course not..

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This fricking rules. WWE wishes they could do something like this without it feeling manufactured

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Womp womp as you discord trannies say

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

smoke and mirrors
        God i even feel gay talking about AEW and Cody Rhodes
        i’m out lol
        Keep doing what you’re doing though Tony it’s working

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Good.
    Go further.
    Have the bucks robs Tony’s bank

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Promoter using an opportunity to promote his show is "absolute desperation"

Absolute state of contrarian anit-smarks

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

that same promoter should be focusing on making his shitty product better

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I really hope he does this. It will be hilarious because NFL fans will react to AEW about the same as NBA fans did.

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You didn't even bother to fake a URL.
    0/10 effort, terrible.
    Take a lap.
    Actually take 10. With ya fat ass.

17. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How's the XFL going, Vince. Whoops, you don't even own that shit anymore hahaha

18. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>who the hell is that guy in the neckbrace goofing around on the stage with those two ugly magicians on one of the most important days of the season?
    >he runs our statistics department
    8 months later
    >5-11-1

19. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Legit a smart idea by Tony Khan. Even if it's a bit cringe frick it, try to get eyes on your product any way possible.

That said, he should instead hiring some writers and proper bookers cause no matter what he's going to squander it with his dogshit booking.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's a faked screengrab of a news article that doesn't exist.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I meant more about him selling the injury with a neckbrace and shit. I didn't think the Young Bucks were really going to be on the draft or anything.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>It's a faked screengrab of a news article that doesn't exist.

20. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

didnt the fed pay the nfl to get their players to drag around their ugly ass belts? lmao

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

No they're given to them and they actually like wearing it. You should see how people like Mahomes (QB, I know you don't actually watch sports, only pretend to) treat it when given to him. Meanwhile NFL mentions that wrestling is fake in the article they put out about AEW because it's just that shitty.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>No they're given to them and they actually like wearing it.
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

He's right, wrestling belts are cool as frick even if wrestling is lame to people.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Yep, you should see how Mahomes wears it when given it to him. That's the QB for the Chiefs btw, QB meaning Quarterback. Always pleased to educate the idiot AEWtards about sports.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah he got a niiice check for that.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

They actually give it to all sports champions across all sports and they proudly display it because

He's right, wrestling belts are cool as frick even if wrestling is lame to people.

is right and normal people think big belts are cool. Meanwhile AEW gives their belt to some gay in Clemson because they won some absolute dimeless bowl in the Jacksonville stadium. Couldn't really think of a more fitting collab for AEW given the circumstances.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

No, they signed a partnership with the nfl that made them a lot of fricking money because they’re an actual business. Oh wait, not with the jags though. Not sure why on that one….

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

They signed a sponsorship to advertise their brand like every other brand you see during the NFL lmao
        Fricking marks

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Yeah homie in the past year sure but HHH gifting them belts has been a thing for longer than that.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

yeah the earliest example I can think of was the 2004 Pistons
            that was the big gold though, and when it really started to catch on they made sure to make the WWE logo as big as possible on it

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

They actually give it to all sports champions across all sports and they proudly display it because [...] is right and normal people think big belts are cool. Meanwhile AEW gives their belt to some gay in Clemson because they won some absolute dimeless bowl in the Jacksonville stadium. Couldn't really think of a more fitting collab for AEW given the circumstances.

yeah and they pay for it, like any other sponsorship. you're morons if you believe otherwise. lachlan was right.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

They don't pay for it. Players take it out onto the parades because they like wearing it. This is why WWE has that custom belt deal with the NFL now while AEW is still creating some of the worst merchandising you will ever see.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah I'm sure Mahomes loves Prime too. Just wants to let people know how much he likes it right?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>what is a sponsorship
            Smartest aew troon btw.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah, same as WWE. Dumb ass mark.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah, same as WWE. Dumb ass mark.

It's actually not, maybe you should check out the pictures involving the QB (Quarterback) for the Chiefs, Patrick Mahomes. NFL doesn't even post about him wearing this, by the way. They even have a spinner belt in 2023.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

lol sure bro, all the coolest people watch wwe! we did it!

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

If you didn't suffer from a brain hemorrhage every 2 posts you'd see that I said they just like big belts while you're trying to say they paid for it.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

they like big checks

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

AEWtard, it's okay, AEW gave Clemson a belt! That's CLEMSON man!

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

After they won the Gator Bowl in Jacksonville, right? That's definitely the same thing

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

AEW gets 750k regularly and makes zero profit yet the fans act like it's the same as WWE's highs so why not? You can make it anything you want it to be with delusions.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

womp womp

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Who is paying 2 billion for it? What is AEW making for profit in their 5th year? Surely there's a sign that they'll start making money soon right, with the empty arenas possibly?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

you dont even have a ged, stop embarrassing yourself

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

your understanding of economics is about as high as a child running a lemonade stand

Things we're expected to believe about this homosexual AEWtard:
            >He's 500 IQ (actually stupid) with knowledge in every field ever, especially ones requiring him to respond to himself over 100 times in a single thread
            >Shredded (Actually fat) and pulls in a new girl (guy) every night

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>flex-n-gate money cope
            i'll never get tired of it.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Womp womp

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

your understanding of economics is about as high as a child running a lemonade stand

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Oh so you don’t have an actual argument? Grim stuff, Trevor. Grim stuff

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Forgot about this lmfao, look at the fricking state of Tony lmfao.
            This was only covered by wrestling news sites that all used the exact same headline by the way lol

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Shit is literally giving kids leukemia

21. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

another e-drone coping thread lmao
    RAW IS MOVING TO AN APP
    AND SLOPDOWN WAS CANCELLED

22. 2 weeks ago
    BADASS Anonymage

Honestly based, as an E-bro I can admit that, just good carny tatics.

23. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If a buck attacks the Jag's first round pick on stage, I will get an AEW tattoo and attend every live event within 500 miles of my hometown.

24. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The nfl isn't getting dragged in. It'll be something that happens at the Jaguars offices and be posted on social media and shown on their next show.
    REMINDER: nfl has a partnership with wwe https://shop.wwe.com/en/wwe-x-nfl-title-belts/c-2337554224+z-981065-3941994417

25. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Bucks are going to be shorter than every person in the room lol

26. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>entire thread is desperate cope from ewipes
    I'm thinking AEW is on to something here

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

See you in the ratings that, Trevor. Oh wait no I won’t lol

27. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous