>*accelerates wear on your shocks and bushings*
>council: not my problem

why is it like this

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I live in the richest county in my state so the roads are pretty nice. Sorry you have to deal with such shitty roads though Anon.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>richest
      It has nothing to do with rich. i vacationed in one of the richest parts of the country a couple of weeks ago and saw potholes everywhere, I live in fricking nowhere and we have none.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>i vacationed in one of the richest parts of the country
        Where specifically? There's only about 600k people here so the roads don't have millions of immigrants and tourists to tear them up.

I live in the poorest countries but my car have no issues with these holes.

>I live in the poorest countries
        I can tell.

>frick you I got mine
        I keep saying this attitude, and it's getting old

>seething over literally nothing
        Read the sentence after I said the roads are nice where I live, then rub your 2 brain cells together and tell me how you came to this conclusion.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>how you came to this conclusion.
          you never lead with a pompous statement

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Where specifically?
          Martha's Vineyard. Not exactly a tourist mecca, I only went there because I'm a pilot and a former boss lives there.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I live in the poorest countries but my car have no issues with these holes.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>frick you I got mine
      I keep saying this attitude, and it's getting old

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Well? Have you got yours? Cuz I got mine, and yer gonna have to pull yourself up by the bootstraps. Maybe start by getting a job?

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Wear a hi viz vest and fill it in yourself. To piss them off cover the whole fricking manhole cover so they learn to fix shit on their own before pothole pirates have to.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

they're not going to clean the sewers either not their problem

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This if it's a low speed, low traffic road you don't even need signs to get away with it. Just some cones and a high vis and a truck outfitted with yellow strobes. You can get cold mix asphalt and a hand tamper for very cheap at home DP.
      The stuff doesn't need to fully cure to be open to traffic, so you can pick up your shit and leave right after compacting it with the tamper

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Councils don’t have the budget for repairs.
    Allegedly.
    Probably because they aren’t regulated and spend on unwarranted things.
    If i recall correctly the AAI i think it is,have said it would take £5billion and 30yrs to repair every pothole.
    On average,every road is resurfaced every 151yrs.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Too busy circlejerking, pretending they're in politics and awarding themselves pay packages.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

thats not even that bad it's mostly flat

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

not bad for trucks
      horrendous for most nice cars

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Where's that "trucks bad cars gud" moron when we need him

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

its road stud tier

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I drove a C5 citreon (with hydraulic suspension) - basically the only reasonable car (not huge or expensive) with good suspension. While its better than alot of cars it still can't isolate against speed bumps, rail tracks, sunken manhole covers etc. Old barges are also out since those have bad noise insulation.

Is it over? Should i just get a dodge ram?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>speedbumps
      The c5 hasn't got enough wheel travel to be able to take them at full speed like the older citroens (even xantia and xm have more), but it will still be better than a dodge ram. Intermediate suspension position should be ideal.

>rail tracks
      Odd, hydro suspension should work great on those, unless your electronic control is forcing the suspension into hard mode when it doesn't have to. Try going through it with one of the doors half open to see if it feels better. There are mods to make the suspension softer, too.

>sunken manhole covers
      The short travel but very sharp imperfections aren´t the hydropneumatics forte, but lowering the tire pressure/softer tires makes a huge difference, just make sure you are not going too fast and overheat the tires when the tire pressure is low.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Attend city council meetings
    >Present them with repair bills
    >Make a massive fricking stink about their negligence being responsible for your damage
    The important thing is to not stop. Attend every meeting and start forwarding your bills to them. Harass the absolute shit out of them and then sue them if they retaliate in any way.
    You need to out boomer the boomer.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

*replaces shocks, control arms and strust in 5 minutes*
    it's nice being a big trugg owner

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

just drive around it

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's a tax on car owners
    Local governments need to direct their limited funds towards important things like LGBTQIP+ BIPOC safe libraries and swim centres, rainbow zebra crossings and walk signals with dresses

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Graffiti the Black personword over potholes until the city does something.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

There was some guy who graffiti-ed potholes to look like buttholes, and added large dicks pointing at them. Apparently this caused the potholes to be repaired very quickly, but it also caused increased police car patrols in the area.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

There was some guy who graffiti-ed potholes to look like buttholes, and added large dicks pointing at them. Apparently this caused the potholes to be repaired very quickly, but it also caused increased police car patrols in the area.

>*city closes lane with pothole causing massive traffic jams*
      >*opens lane*
      >they just scrubbed the graffiti off

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i am not encouraging illegal activity, but if some hooligan spraypaints a dick or a swastika over a pothole, the city will usually fix it in less than a week.

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

PAY ALL THEM TAXES BOY THEYLL NEVER FIX THEM DAMN ROADS. ABSOLUTE JOKE OF AN INFRASTRUCTURE. POORLY DESIGNED. POORLY MAINTAINED

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *