AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just one more lane bro! I swear this time it'll work!

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

what needs to happen is anyone over the age of 65 caught driving needs to be lined up against a wall and shot. anyone going the speed limit or under needs to be castrated as well.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The first one would just increase insurance rates. The second one would just make speeders run.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

adding more lanes does reduce traffic and you'd have to be room temp iq to not understand that.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

here in canada we have a 10-lane highway and its still backed up worse than before

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>proving my point with a room temp iq take

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

adding more lanes does reduce traffic and you'd have to be room temp iq to not understand that.

>moron doesn't know induced demand

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

did you learn that phrase from your walkable cities youtube playlist?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The first result for induced demand is Wikipedia. Images have no mention of walkable cities. So did YOU learn about it from Walkable Cities?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

somehow it's my fault you don't know how to look past the first google result, and you also somehow think that people learn about phrases for the first time by googling them. look i would love to sit here and pick apart your room temp iq takes all day but i have (slightly) better things to do.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah well, frick you up the the poop shoot buddy.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

i ain't your buddy, pal

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

StrongTowns, one of the biggest sources of this push, is a right-wing libertarian group focused on actual fiscally conservative policy rather than authoritarian culture war bullshit.
            Building walkable communities generates more tax revenue, and decreases public infrastructure maintenance expenses.

Just because people in the center-left are for it too doesn't make it a bad thing.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>tell people you're right win
            >exclusively support left wing policies
            nice try schlomo

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>being against financial dependence on the welfare state is left wing
            Uhhh

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>If I-95 was a 10 lane highway going into DC I promise you traffic would be a non issue
            You would have traffic backups onto the highway at every exit onto a road network that can't carry the same traffic load. Highway traffic problems are caused by local road networks not being able to handle traffic which then backs up.
            Widening the highway doesn't really induce demand, it just increases the traffic pressure on exits into local road networks which exacerbates the issue.

>sell hotdogs
            >people complain about the line at the register
            >get another register
            >two lines form
            >efficiency has not improved but now even more overwhelmed
            moron

you people are fricking moronic lol

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

there is no such thing as induced demand moronic
            the demand was already there, building more lane fulfills it

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah bro, and EV tax subsidies don't exist. Those are just refunds on taxes people already paid.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

These are not refunds, refunds would be applied universally instead only for EV buyers.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's a refund on taxes already paid, so it doesn't count.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's not a refund.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

There is. Here in my country we had the world's fastest growing urban sprawl (growth that outpaced the utilities, forcing people to use septic tanks because the sewage utilities couldn't keep up) because someone decided to pave and enlarge a back road. Seaside resorts became commuter suburbs.
            What America needs is proper public transportation. Sadly even shuttling has been discouraged with pro-hybrid/EV legislation. The carpool/HOV lane should remain such, not also allow "green" cars.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Then stop importing a billion Jeets a year.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

lol this
            >Breaking jeet importation records on a monthly basis
            >Traffic is because we added more lanes!

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>10 lanes
          The 401 is twice as wide as that and is a fricking parking lot during rush hour (6am to 10pm), but 1 more lane will fix everything this time for sure!

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

brainlet

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

here in canada we have a 10-lane highway and its still backed up worse than before

That means you need to increase the lanes. If the system is busy, opening lane allows flowthrough. Its a constant process.

If 1 lane traffic is extremely busy that its always under traffic, you need 2 lanes. If 2 lanes become busy for 12 hours, it needs 4 lanes, and so on.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I'd like to imagine the absolute jeetiest driver will stay in the far left lane until the last second to cut 8 lanes over being almost perpendicular to traffic to reach their exit

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>the other direction is devoid of traffic
      Viper, exterminate yourself my man

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

it does when they arent flooding our countries with shitskin invaders

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

“ Just one more lane bro!” Is a psyop to make the public think that there’s no way to solve the traffic problem and that way they won’t demand it to their officials.
      >”but induced demand!”
      If I-95 was a 10 lane highway going into DC I promise you traffic would be a non issue

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>If I-95 was a 10 lane highway going into DC I promise you traffic would be a non issue
        You would have traffic backups onto the highway at every exit onto a road network that can't carry the same traffic load. Highway traffic problems are caused by local road networks not being able to handle traffic which then backs up.
        Widening the highway doesn't really induce demand, it just increases the traffic pressure on exits into local road networks which exacerbates the issue.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>sell hotdogs
      >inventory gets cleared out
      >carry more hot dogs
      >more people buy hot dogs
      >inventory gets cleared out again
      WTF? why can't i sell hot dogs???? i'll never be able to run a buisness like this!!

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>sell hotdogs
        >people complain about the line at the register
        >get another register
        >two lines form
        >efficiency has not improved but now even more overwhelmed
        moron

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

brah, you need to close that following distance. youre gonna get gap'd

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>oh no a car got in front of me

don't care

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

then dont post here complaining about traffic conditions when you drive with such massive gaps letting buttholes get in front of you.
        c**t.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

then dont post here complaining about traffic conditions when you drive with such massive gaps letting buttholes get in front of you.
      c**t.

>traffic jam that goes on for miles
      >oh no! I can't let a car get in front of me or I'll be late!
      You're a subhuman moron

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

and you dont know how to drive in traffic.
        you dont understand how traffic works
        you seem to have zero concept of cause and effect
        your autism is interfering with normal understanding that there are other people on the road who are inconvenienced when you allow being cut off.
        you lack empathy
        consider taking the bus next time.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>it's not like cars are merging in and out of lanes constantly all the time the entire length of the traffic jam
          >no, if you allow a single car in front of you, it physically pushes you further away from your destination
          Take your blood pressure meds, moron. Your road rage is making you crazy.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>driving defensively is now road rage.
            whats your email, i'll buy you a monthly bus pass.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>riding the ass of the guy in front of you is defensive driving

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Defending the gap is ass riding

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Hope you have your rape whistle handy because I'm going to fill your gap, homosexual.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You go on alternating between flooring the gas and brake as if it's gonna save time. I'll keep on idling in first at 6mph, gap be damned.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Funnily enough, you are contributing to traffic more. That's a large gap and he should narrow it, but a gap isn't a problem. Traffic is created when idiots like you accelerate to a deadstop in front of them over and over again. Coast, allow a small gap, close it if you feel like someone might cut in. But even if people cut in, let them. They usually want to go all the way to the left or exit the highway, so it doesn't matter.

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

WHY ARE WE YELLING AHHHHH

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>living in a shitty

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Stop driving during rush hour, simple as.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>ya, boss, i'm just going to the late everyday

:/

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

eat smoke, wienersuckers !

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

How many more miles before you get acked? Statistically, I mean.

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The frick is the problem? Put on a music or podcast and chill.

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

All of these fricks will fill up a single bus and this section of the highway will be essentially empty.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yes moron, all of those people come from exactly the same place and are going to exactly the same place.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

uhhhhhhh no smartass of course they dont
        busses can have multiple stops, how smart do you feel now?

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

thought experiment:
    >have 3 lane highway experiencing traffic
    lets try two extremes and see what happens:
    >reduce 3 lanes to 1 lane - will traffic get better or worse?
    >increase 3 lanes to 100 lanes - will traffic get better or worse?
    the answer to both of those are obvious - 1 lane will have worse traffic and 100 lanes will have better traffic. therefore:
    >less lanes = worse traffic
    >more lanes = less traffic.

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Keep right except to pass. Stay humble, solve the problem. If you can't pass on the left, don't camp in the lane and contribute to the buildup of traffic.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I find it better in city situations for thru traffic like semis and such to stay in the far left lane until out of the situation. Less jockeying for people entering and exiting.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

there ARE situations where following KRETP is not great but if you're consciously thinking about that, you probably aren't contributing to traffic as much as the average moron. I drive in the left lane on 2(same direction) lane roads in town so someone exiting a parking lot can join the right lane or so I don't block a right on red. Keeping one lane clear is ideal, the left lane is the best option for LHD cars.

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

most problems on the planet can be boiled down to 'too many brown people'

12. 2 weeks ago
    Beppu

Drive at better times

13. 2 weeks ago
    Dakota

top down, music so loud everyone can hear it for multiple rows, sunnies on. frick off.

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

DARKNESS IMPRISONING ME

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

ALL I CAN SEE

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *