Almost got into an embarrassing accident

Almost got into an embarrassing accident
Someone flashed their lights at me signaling that they'll let me turn, and in my brain it meant "go" despite cars coming from the other side
I blame the c**t that flashed his lights

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

fricking woman brain

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

are you blonde? please be my gf

• 3 weeks ago
      Dakota

no!

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>I drove myself instead of riding the bus

You're right, that is embarrassing.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Unrelated by why do people take me stopping at a stop sign as a sign to just roll through their stop sign on the other side because I'm letting them go?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Humans are inherently selfish animals.

Global nuclear holocaust now. Destroy "society"

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What are you going to do about it? Little b***h.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

personally, if I have the right of way, I could the stop super short and drive in front of the person doing that. You have brakes, get fricked moron. If you hit me, its your fault, and I most likely have a way shittier car than you do, that I care a lot less about

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I cut the stop super short*

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>personally, if I have the right of way, I could the stop super short and drive in front of the person doing that. You have brakes, get fricked moron. If you hit me, its your fault, and I most likely have a way shittier car than you do, that I care a lot less about

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>flashed their lights at me signaling that they'll let me turn
      I don't know that one

Doesn't happen to me

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Black personbrain and lack of enforcement.
      I fricking hate people who give me the wtf hands, like no it's not your turn to go just because you never stopped

What are you going to do about it? Little b***h.

See but this is the attitude I get in real life from them

>stopped at intersection nobody else around but an oncoming truck from the passenger side
      >truck pulls up and stops when he has right of way and no stop sign and keeps trying to wave me through
      >I shout out my rolled down window "I have a stopsign here!" and refuse to budge until he moves
      I appreciate attempting to let me through or whatever but I'm following road laws out here.

Ran into this all the time, and with 100% rate, the time you finally go 'frick it im going' is when they decide 'frick it im tired of waiting'
      I will sit there all fricking day until you take your right of way.

Back when I was in Seattle, there was an avenue with 2 lanes each way plus a turning lane. There would be an Asian woman stopping her 1 lane to wave through a left turn, but the other lane was going 40 Mph, and her suv made a blind spot in the other lane from the turning car's POV so there were lots of accidents there.

Literally just got nailed in that same kinda street.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>I will sit there all fricking day until you take your right of way.
        based. frick morons who stop in the middle of the road flashing their lights at you like they're trying to do you a favor. every single time some moron does that it would have been quicker for everyone if they had just kept going so I could merge after them. I've even seen some tard nearly come to a stop on a motorway to try to let me join even though in my c**t sliproads are treated as junctions (plus the other lane was empty). he literally had to keep driving and I could have merged behind him without even slowing down.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>stopped at intersection nobody else around but an oncoming truck from the passenger side
    >truck pulls up and stops when he has right of way and no stop sign and keeps trying to wave me through
    >I shout out my rolled down window "I have a stopsign here!" and refuse to budge until he moves
    I appreciate attempting to let me through or whatever but I'm following road laws out here.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Back when I was in Seattle, there was an avenue with 2 lanes each way plus a turning lane. There would be an Asian woman stopping her 1 lane to wave through a left turn, but the other lane was going 40 Mph, and her suv made a blind spot in the other lane from the turning car's POV so there were lots of accidents there.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You can't trust anyone, anon..,

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i do this often (flashing lights to make them go while the cars are going from the opposite), would be funny if someone finally took the bait and crashed lol

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I ignore people flashing their lights and I never flash my lights at people for any reason. It can mean literally anything
    >go
    >stop
    >you're clear
    >there's a car coming watch out
    >crash ahead
    >speed camera ahead
    >your cars broken
    >your high beams are on
    >I like your car

You have no way of knowing what the frick they're trying to say.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That's moron, your first instinct is do to a self check; light on you shouldnt, off you should, is my wheel feeling funny, are my high beams are, etc.
      I've had no idea why someone was flashing before and found the issue. I've been behind c**ts on fire that don't notice my flashing them

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I've seen so many bad accidents from this, someone in the #1 lane will stop leaving space for someone to make a left turn, then they go through not even clearing the #2 lane and a car is coming full speed in that lane not knowing moron is turning without checking both lanes. The proper way to do this is turn halfway, stop before crossing the next lane, and once you can verify that lane is also safe then you cross it. If there's 3 you stop and verify twice, etc. Just shit you're supposed to figure out if you're not moronic. The other really bad one is what to do when you're waiting to make a left turn in an intersection and the light turns yellow, but someone is speeding up to make the yellow light. morons will think omg I have to get out of the intersection NOW and turn in front of them...

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's okay anon
    I'm pretty sure I'm in the latest australia dashcam owners compilation

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I do this sometimes when google maps says “turn left” at the perfect moment. Despite there being on-coming traffic, I want to obey google lady’s voice.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *