Anyone parking with their front inwards will always be seen as a complete NPC by me

Anyone parking with their front inwards will always be seen as a complete npc by me
>shit angle, often not parked straight
>much more trouble getting out
Why do normies do this? Is reversing in just too taxing on their brain?

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Is reversing out too taxing on your brain?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

fpwp

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yeah. Seems like it's a moronic women or literal soijack most of the time. There's a guy I work with, we drove downtown to grab lunch and some moron clogging up traffic in the square trying to slowly reverse in perfectly, he called them a "back-in butthole" now I do too

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

reversing is tryhard and most people aren't that good at it so they take longer to do it, or opportunistic buttholes will see you aiming to start reversing into a spot and just head into their spot, what are they gonna do?

Also some places like college campuses will ticket you for not parking head-in

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>most people aren't that good at it
      literal bots
      >opportunistic buttholes will see you aiming to start reversing into a spot and just head into their spot, what are they gonna do
      Are amerimutts really incapable of understanding the concept of yielding to traffic? No wonder even whites there have significantly higher traffic fatalities than euros and asians.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Dakota

i like showing off my custom tag

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If the park is on the left I reverse in, if it's on the right I pull in. Just makes sense.
    I always pull in if I need to access the boot though.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

yeah whatever just get out of the way I don't have time for your slow ass

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I park faster reversing than 95% of NPCs doing it with the front first

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

no one thinks youre cool for reverse parking, driving a manual, driving a 90s shitbox, any mods nor any stickers on your car

everyone else sees driving a car as a means to an end, a chore and nothing else

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

No one asked, Black person. >>>/n/ is that way.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Truth hurts?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>No one asked
        >Why do normies do this? Is reversing in just too taxing on their brain?

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's faster up fromt, makes sense when you're running late and you're more focused on getting somewhere you need to be than your car being an extension of your personality

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't have a back sensor so I prefer reversing in so I don't hit a kid when reversing out.

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If all you do is park backwards, then you may as well ride a motorcycle since you're never transporting any items that need to go in the trunk. So you're an NPC anyway for driving a cage.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I need to load things in my trunk.

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It’s really funny how much seethe it causes morons that can’t reverse into parking spaces. I used to do it just for convenience but now knowing how much it pisses you low-skill drivers off I do it every time with a smile on my face.

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

People act like morons in parking lots and aren't paying attention half the time, so I appreciate when people pull in normally because I can see their brake/reverse lights when they start to back out. If you back into the spot, the only warning I have that you're pulling out is when you start moving.

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

People pull in because it's easier to load groceries/whatever else from the cart into the trunk.
    If you're such a smart person why didn't you realise something as simple as this?
    Because you aren't smart. You're an idiot with a superiority complex.

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

When you need to arrive somewhere, usually you have limited time to park and get inside (like showing up for work).
    When you're leaving, usually you have greater leniency to take an extra minute to reverse out of a spot.
    So it doesn't surprise me that most people choose to reverse when they're departing. Most people don't enjoy driving generally.

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>burger projection: The Thread

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If there's two rows with empty spots, I'm going in and out head first. what's the big deal?

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>much more trouble getting out
    Wrong
    The car is much more maneuverable with front inwards, you can turn tighter
    Go back to the driving school

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *