Anonymous

No. The Veloster N died in vain

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>korean
    eh

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Hyundai should really update their logo it still reeks of being a knockoff Honda Toyota hybrid

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>hasn't changed since they were still the butt of car jokes 20 years ago
      Yeah, why haven't they already?

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

NO I still think they should've offered non-N versions. Not everyone wants to pay $34k for a 4 cylinder sedan. But you put the same 270hp engine in the Elantra N Line, take away all the pointless track shit and N Grin Boost or whatever the hell its called and the brakes and the wing, just a regular car, for 28k that's pretty enticing.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I WANT MY Black personBOOST MODE

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The stupid branding is where all the profit margins are.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

That's why it's called N Line. S Line, ST line, AMG Line, GT Line, a lot of brands do it. Sell the badge without the performance. But they'd be based if they ALSO sold the performance with the line. Like the difference between a 392 and a widebody. Or LT1 and a 1LE. Imagine if the ONLY way you could get a V8 Mustang was in a $65k Shelby car. But it's not that way. They'll still give you the big fun engine but with base model brakes, suspension, body, interior etc. More car makers should follow suit. It's annoying being forced to pay for $5k worth of track shit you don't want, especially when it includes wheels and tires and you know you're just replacing them immediately anyway.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

you can actually do that with custom orders
          v6 chally wallies could be built with widebody and lsd from the factory
          the sxt trim could be specced with a v8 without adding r/t badging

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>I still think they should've offered non-N versions
      ???
      anon, do you mean the normal elantra?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

An extra 4-5 k isn't going to break anyone, especially considering it's already the cheapest enthusiast/sporty car you can get. npcs don't care about a big engine once they start looking into what cheap commuter they want. This is a nonissue.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>An extra 4-5 k isn't going to break anyone,
        It might. You're talking about 20% the cost of the entire car here.
        >especially considering it's already the cheapest enthusiast/sporty car you can get.
        Doesn't mean it couldn't be cheaper.
        >NPCs don't care about a big engine once they start looking into what cheap commuter they want
        And N cars aren't targeted at "NPCs" looking for a cheap commuter car either.

they have non n versions you moron

Do the non N versions have the 276hp 2.0L?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>And N cars aren't targeted at "NPCs" looking for a cheap commuter car either.
          Correct. So why put this drive train in regular N's? You want cheap? Get a regular Elantra. You want cheap performance? Get an N.

Anyone who wants more power is easily going to pay the extra money for the N and step up to that trim level. It's a non issue for an imaginary buyer.

>Should be cheaper when it's already the cheapest thing out there
          Doesn't make sense, but car people tend to always ask for a lot of nonsense that they want. I too want a car from the 80s swapped with a v12 awd drive-train and a hooker preinstalled in the passenger seat to give me road head and the low price of $15k. Just because you ask for it doesn't mean it is reasonable.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

they have non n versions you moron

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>asiatic shit
    >Heavily marketed
    >asiatic SEOs know to use Mongolian basket weaving online forum to spam adverts
    >Sells like shit
    >Explodes after 10 seconds

No I won't, it sucks and I'm glad it's over in like the 3 years of life it had.

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Can't take it through a car wash or else it will go into limp mode. Korean cars have been and always will be garbage.

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm sorry.

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm sorry.

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>wrong wheel drive
    >asiaticshit
    >sedan
    >fugly overstyled front and sides
    >rubber band tires

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Will never buy another korean car after my last Hyundai. Fool me once.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Will never buy another korean car after my last Hyundai. Fool me once.
      This. So many times this.

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Did Hyundai already kill it after only 3 years? No wonder nobody has faith in asiatic cars.

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

-IGGER!

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Lemme check in after a few years and see what reliability stats and reports are like.

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm sorry you think fwd is acceptable

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

FWD derangement syndrome

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

press the homie button to alert police

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

They will be repacing it with the hybrid Elantra I, the gas Elantra G, the electric Elantra E and a new performance model, the Elantra R.

17. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i think theyre really cool, i like the blue with orange highlights. the kona n is nice too. theyre fun cheap, sporty little cars youre supposed to like that you whiny homosexuals

18. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You expect people to simp for off brand honda? You must be an actual gay. What's your favorite bad dragon in your collection?

Real men drive a v8, or a turbo 6 at a minimum.

19. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Sorry. But I'm not buying a Hyundai so an urban youth can break out the window.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *