Are you ready for the second golden age of Subaru? Electric AWD with more HP and torque than you could have ever dreamed. 0-60 in 3.5 seconds.

Are you ready for the second golden age of Subaru?

Electric AWD with more HP and torque than you could have ever dreamed. 0-60 in 3.5 seconds.

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>5000lbs
    >top end is weak, just a 0-60 queen
    >cooks you alive
    >might as well get something like an ioniq since all EVs are the same fricking car

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

I don't care how fast electric cars are. Hit me up when you can use them for a road trip without spending half of your time waiting for them to charge.

Exactly correct. No matter how much they pretend, electric cars are in the end an appliance just like anything else with A/C motors. Dishwashers, laundry machines, air conditioners, furnaces, industrial equipment. If it isn't even good at being an appliance but can go 0-60 in 2 seconds why would I care?

Hoping an a next gen STI will be hybrid rather than full EV because it's gonna have like a 300km range. Fricking useless.

Subaru will not survive electrification.
      A company who's entire brand is an excellent standard AWD system is doomed when AWD will be as easy as throwing in another motor and working just as well or even better.
      Nice knowing them I guess.

And here come the Big Oil shills with the same tired, disproven, laughable FUD.
      You need to change the record and update your script, copying and pasting the same shit that gets refuted day in day out doesn't work.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>disproven
        There's nothing to disprove. Driving from Chicago to NYC in an ICE car is a one day trip. In an EV it's a two day trip.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

>opec... i posted it again, am i a good boi?
          Completely disproven and lets be honest, you are just lying at this point. I actually hope you don't do it for free

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>Completely disproven
            Then disprove it.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>just engage with big oil shills to have the same conversation over and over again, even though their nonsense has been disproven time and time again bro

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Range cope

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

OPEC has nothing to do with anything. It's all communist lies meant to destroy the US so that it can be merged with the rest of the communist world.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Was going to say take your meds, but go on...

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Why do I have to go on? Henry Kissinger switched to the petrodollar in the very early 70s. Any remaining connection to OPEC is a self-inflicted wound. The petrodollar barely exists anymore. Did you get PSTD from 'nam or something? The only reason communists still ramble on about it is the attachment to the idea of interdependence as a way to rope the entire world into their precious one world government.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Wait, so you are saying commies are pro opec?

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Did you not read what I just wrote, or is this your first exposure to the concept of replacing independence with interdependence? How horrifically ignorant are you?

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

So those who are commies do not support opec?
            You are kind of all over the place here.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

u wot m8? Come back when you can assert a salient point instead of just chasing your tail reactively. I hope maybe you've just been smoking pot and huffing lighter fluid since it's father's day.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

So, to put it to you. You mentioned

Why do I have to go on? Henry Kissinger switched to the petrodollar in the very early 70s. Any remaining connection to OPEC is a self-inflicted wound. The petrodollar barely exists anymore. Did you get PSTD from 'nam or something? The only reason communists still ramble on about it is the attachment to the idea of interdependence as a way to rope the entire world into their precious one world government.

>The only reason communists still ramble on about it is the attachment to the idea of interdependence as a way to rope the entire world into their precious one world government.

So these communists you are referring to, and their ramblings, are they for or against opec?

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Does reliance on OPEC indicate to you independence or global interdependence? I'mma go grill soon, so I'm not going to write out a whole off-topic essay about the ~1000yr fight over the nation-state.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>Does reliance on OPEC indicate to you independence or global interdependence?
            So being against big oil is anti-communist. Gotcha.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Yes. Take some more pills. You have it exactly right and you're making a difference.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

DEBOOOOOOOOOOONKED

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>its been deboonked
        No it hasnt. It one of those open lies that EVs are viable outside of a niche market. Much like the lie that africans are human.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

everyone that disagrees with me is a big oil shill, no I am not mentally ill

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

EVs are the ONLY cars selling at the moment in any meaningfulway.
          Their sales are going parabolic.
          That's hardly niche.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

And there are millions of Black folk force fit intohibs through AA, whats your point?

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

No, i checked with the dealerships. Literally anything that is a car is selling for an absurd amount of money.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

frick yourself with a rusty rake soi homosexual, subaru has been sovlless since toyota moved in. ur celebrating the beating of a dead horse

2. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I don't care how fast electric cars are. Hit me up when you can use them for a road trip without spending half of your time waiting for them to charge.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Exactly correct. No matter how much they pretend, electric cars are in the end an appliance just like anything else with A/C motors. Dishwashers, laundry machines, air conditioners, furnaces, industrial equipment. If it isn't even good at being an appliance but can go 0-60 in 2 seconds why would I care?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

I did a 14 hour drive once, which in a diesel car it may have taken 13.5 hours. Literal non issue

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

you live in a fantasy

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

I live in Europe, not a third world shithole like the USA

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous
          • 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>Doesn't realize what a 3rd world continent Europe has become

It's ironic

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>Doesn't realize what a 3rd world continent Europe has become

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Why lie?

3. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Hoping an a next gen STI will be hybrid rather than full EV because it's gonna have like a 300km range. Fricking useless.

4. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Subaru will not survive electrification.
    A company who's entire brand is an excellent standard AWD system is doomed when AWD will be as easy as throwing in another motor and working just as well or even better.
    Nice knowing them I guess.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

toyota wouldn't own so much of them if that were true. subaru is a brand and that brand is doing incredibly well these days. their vehicles are synonymous with all weather capability.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Hey bud you actually have to read the rest of the post.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

What if Toyota got to be a majority stakeholder and converted them into a Toyota but offroad -niche kind of like Jeep is for Chrysler?

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

this is likely what will happen if subaru continues on their current trajectory.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Subaru has a lot of brand equity with a certain group of people that buy their cars. Modern Subaru AWD isn't just the drivetrain though, there's a lot of software that plays into it which they call X-Mode. This will be even more important when they switch over to EVs.

5. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

gay

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

you can tell your girl all about how gay it is after i mogg you on the road leaving you looking like you're standing still.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

insecure/gay

6. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Tesla already offers all of that with software that's at least a decade ahead

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

software is the easiest thing in the world to duplicate. it's not like it takes materials knowledge or proprietary machining secrets to reproduce.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Then why is every legacy automaker still playing catch-up?
        Also, Tesla has been working on their charging network for the better part of 10 years already. No one else offers that.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

>Then why is every legacy automaker still playing catch-up?
          have you been in any other high end vehicles lately? their software is 100% better than it was just a couple of years ago.
          >No one else offers that.
          because every other manufacturer knows that the feds will eventually mandate a universal charging system to ensure compatibility across all chargers and automotive brands. they aren't going to invest hundreds of millions of dollars developing an infrastructure that might not exist in a decade.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>if the feds mandate something, then surely it will be functional and make everything better
            wew haven't seen this level of bootlicking in a while, but then again you also seem to think that software is easy to duplicate and doesn't require any expertise to implement or tune.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

when is the last time you went to put gas in your car and realized that you were at the wrong gas station and their pumps wouldn't work with your gas tank?

does it hurt to be as stupid as you are?

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Industry standard connectors are not the same as a federally managed network. When's the last time you stopped hitting yourself in the head with pharma drugs derived from BIG OIL?

7. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>2022 MK8 Golf R does 0-60 in under 3.7 seconds.

I’d rather get that installed of this wannabe cool car and those 0-60 figures are nothing especially for an electric car. Electric cars are for sissies anyways.

8. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>my 25 year old shitbox will still have a higher top speed
    kek

9. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

just what Subaru needed, to make their cars heavier and even more soulless

10. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Subaru never had a first golden age, and electric vehicles are a downgrade

11. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

They would still manage to make it front heavy somehow

12. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Slower than my bike and nowhere near as fun. Keep your gay car.

13. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I don't know how they're gonna blow a head gasket being EV but knowing Subaru they'll get the job done in short order

14. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>EV
    >golden age
    LMAO

15. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>be subaru
    >keep making the same car just slightly worse each gen
    I don't get it, most other brands try to improve even around regulations.

16. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>Electric
    Yeah... No

17. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Electric cars are for npc drones who suck up the WEF's wiener unknowingly.

18. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>second golden age of Subaru
    when was the first one?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

GC8 days when they were still homologating WRC cars. I mean duh.

19. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Based, you will all drive an EV and you will like it

20. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

It's going to have 276 HP I guarantee it.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *