Are you ready to pay a monthly fee of $20 a month for your digital license plates?

Are you ready to pay a monthly fee of $20 a month for your digital license plates?

Not only will this allow DMVs to charge you registration monthly instead of annually, they can also geofence and GPS track you so they can tax you more for driving in high congestion areas or even by the mile!
And when your car is stopped, it can display ads from the dealership or manufacturer, amber alerts, PSAs, etc.

Don't forget, removing it is literally illegal and the dealership can customize it with their branding so now you can never get rid of the dealer plates.

Coming soon to a state near you!

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

This is a thing for tesla homosexuals and women. Regular people will still use the regular license plate

2. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

So how is life with crippling tin hat autism, OP?

3. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>Are you ready to pay a monthly fee
    I am ready to hang every politician from a tree then set the tree on fire.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

I'm 100% behind this and we're due for a major cleaning

4. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

source?

5. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>2018
    kys

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

michigan approved digital plates 2 days ago, that makes 4 states including california.
      https://www.engadget.com/michigan-approves-digital-license-plates-by-startup-reviver-225122937.html

Hope you guys like paying surge fees to drive during rush hour.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Not paying shit, Black personhomosexual

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

You don't get a choice.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Of course I, being an illegal mexican, get to choose whether or not to have a licences plate, chud.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Who's going to stop me? The local cops who've already said they'd never enforce any of this dystopian bullshit?

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>he thinks the cops are on his side

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>he thinks his enemies are all knowing and all being
            Good goy! Lick that boot leather, I know you savor it's taste so badly!

6. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

there's nothing that will force me to use such a thing. You're a beta homosexual if you do.

7. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

so what happens when it is damaged by a ball hitch backing up into it? will i still be able to ram stuff with my vehicle? i usually have to ram stuff with my front bumper about once a year.

8. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I think I've seen a total of 3 of these since they came out, and none in the past year. Pretty sure this idea died.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>I think I've seen a total of 3 of these since they came out
      I live in San Diego and I've only seen two.
      No one wants to pay a ridiculous install fee, plus a subscription on top of their registration. Hopefully the recession kills this company.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

this abomination
      >something smacks into it
      >display is irreparably damaged, must buy entire replacement unit

regular stamped sneed
      >something smacks into it
      >unscrew plate, hammer back into shape

wonder why it died kek

9. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

not to mention it means the lazy fricks have to do their actual job even less and take even more 9am lunch breaks
    captca P0G88

10. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Just go around town kicking them and breaking them. If enough people do it, the state will abandon them because of high replacement costs.

Kinda like those electric scooters they got for use around downtown. So many people trashed them that the city just got rid of them.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

I knew I saved 20 years of ninja rocks for a higher purpose. I am but a humble servant of God's will.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

What replacement costs?
      They're $1000 for the end user per unit and the owner is responsible for it on top of the monthly fees.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Focus on city/state vehicles, doesn't really matter.
        With enough of them breaking, with enough complaints, they'll stop using them.

11. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

My cars are grandfathered in

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

BAHAHAHAH GET A LOAD OF THIS DELUSIONAL TURKEY

12. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

For-profit Prisons won't allow this

13. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

You can purchase compact size and low power GPS jammers that are powered by the 12volt cigarette outlet from example ebay and some other websites. Just be careful so you dont buy fake products that could cause damage to your car.

14. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I'm ready for you to pay $20 a month for digital license plates in every nightmare you have for the rest of your life.

15. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

You forgot the part where they'll send you speeding tickets in the mail because the GPS will let them know how fast you're going.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Not enforceable for the same reason red light camera tickets can be safely ignored.

16. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>take a picture of your license plate
    >print it out
    >laminate it
    >put it in a picture frame
    >hang it on your car
    “Why yes officer I do have the electronic license plate”

17. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Maybe if instead it played ads and I didn’t have to pay for registration.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

have you ever heard of "foot in the door" policies or laws? sure it'll start with no pay for rego and you just have to see ads. eventually it'll be weaseled in with ads so you get nothing of benefit.

18. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>Not only will this allow DMVs to charge you registration monthly instead of annually
    Wait, burgers can only pay rego by the year? We get options here.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

In NY I only have to pay for it every 2 years. If you sell the car, the registration will transfer to your new car.

19. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

The amount of cope lmao. As if governments havent been treating us like animals and locking us inside and making cuck muzzle rules. They even made backup cameras mandatory for new vehicles and you'd have to be a fricking moron to actually NEED one (whole ass camera systems which require some sort of tablet sized frick monitor in the middle of your dash). Get fricked like the dirty animals you are.

20. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>state is too cheap to issue metal plates
    >issues paper plates instead, and has for years
    >pay 20$ a month if you don't like them
    gg caliwags

21. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>display ads
    so they expect us to pay for the ads dispensers
    they should pay us to run these things, not the other way around
    or at least give the user control

22. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

They're gonna get hacked and everyone's license plate is going to say Pedophile

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *