Be honest. If not with me, at least with yourself. Don't you get jealous of seeing people with nice cars?

Be honest. If not with me, at least with yourself. Don't you get jealous of seeing people with nice cars? Sure you can cope all day long "oh me probably financed it. muh depreciation asset. his dick is probably small too" but don't you ever get tired of driving shitty old cheap cars? don't you wish you had a car that made you happy just looking at it, and even happier when driving it, without worrying your whole life about money?

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It is what it is

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

fpbp

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

fpbp

I don't think about other people on the road at all.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

my cheap old car makes twice the horses as your Black person chariot, is older than your dad, drives like an extension of myself, costs nothing to upkeep and turns more head than your generic daddy's money Black person chariot. sneethe and go buy another 528i to get another gold digger in bed

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Why do people like get so upset at people who drive new cars when they literally depend on these people to turn them into used cars in the first place

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It reminds them that they're broke and couldn't afford the car they currently have if it wasn't used. That's it.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Lmao. That's an M5 with 600 HP. It would smoke your shitbox.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

My dream car is a 2011 528i with the n52, peak comfy/luxury/reliable. Am I a Black person?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Am I a Black person?
        NTA. I know a black guy that just bought one of these lol. Now before you say I shouldn't let blacks dictate what I enjoy, the issue comes from adhering to a look that Africans subscribe to. They sag their pants, braid their hair and drive European rentals. I don't want to be associated with any of that so I stick to japan built.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

If that’s what concerns you drive a super high spec one. An M5 would never be rented apart from some exotic place but that doesn’t really count

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>If that’s what concerns you drive a super high spec one
            Anyone who isn't into BMWs can't tell the difference between a 3er and a 5er, you think they care if it's a 520i or a M5?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I’m confused, if you place heavy stock on what others think, why do you think your choice of vehicle would be better respected?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I’ve driven Japan built cars all of my life and I’m tired of driving cars for poor people. The 2011 528i had a na, port injection inline 6 engine with a reputation for reliability. I don’t care about numbers or lap times, and the 240 hp it has is enough for me. It’s not only about the look, it’s the combination of it with other desirable features.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>with other desirable features.
            engines plastic and it has McDonald's struts on all 4 corners, same automatic slushbox used in like 10 different brands. Aim higher.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Japan builds cars for rich people too

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous
          • 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

If you give zero fricks about hard numbers (but still want something sporty and decent powerful) and luxurious, you could look into a Lexus LC, or an IS500

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Lexus LC,
            tv ain't big enough
            >IS500
            Vertical quadruple exhaust is riced out. Why didn't you recommend a nsx, supra or gtr? Hell a clean fd costs 50k now

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Lexus is500 is expensive, 2011 528i can be had for like 9k and can run forever.

>with other desirable features.
            engines plastic and it has McDonald's struts on all 4 corners, same automatic slushbox used in like 10 different brands. Aim higher.

my current Japanese shitbox has double wishbones, and the only reason I car is because it was more expensive and difficult to replace suspension components.

Japan builds cars for rich people too

Yeah that’s true, then my options for rwd are Lexus v6/v8 I think? Used ones are super overpriced

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Ok what car is it? I'm not gonna shit on you no matter what it is tbh because I'm poor. (Others prob will though)

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I used to be that way but during the past few years I've genuinely felt happy for people who are doing well for themselves. Feels good, anons

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The thought of owning a nice car makes me nervous.
    Like you know you spent so much money on something that doesn't make the driving THAT much better and you'll worry more about bumps and scratches, and if it's really nice people will look at you in traffic, take pictures etc.
    It all sounds like a hassle tbh.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/8IgVgM2.gif

I have a fairly simple internal monologue
      >that's a nice car
      >I want a nice car
      >is having niceness in a car worth forty grand?
      >ehh, I could buy a lot of things with that

these

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>you'll worry more about bumps and scratches
      Yeah, too many people worried about their car being keyed and scratched. Meanwhile if someone keyed my shitbox Id still be asleep sound at night.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have a fairly simple internal monologue
    >that's a nice car
    >I want a nice car
    >is having niceness in a car worth forty grand?
    >ehh, I could buy a lot of things with that

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>>ehh, I could buy a lot of things with that
      to me the car is that nice thing

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

What is it?

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The only thing that makes me mad is seeing vehicles that I KNOW they paid insane markups for. It's annoying seeing things like Broncos or new Tacomas that I could have afforded 5 years ago when everything sold for less than MSRP but not now that dealers are charging $10-20k extra for and knowing that the people I see on the street in them are the reason dealers can get away with it.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't get mad if it's an actually nice car. I get mad if it's poor taste. Expensive cars are not always nice, I couldn't give a damn about modern lambos or G-wagons or any other "black guy got rich and this is what he bought first" cars.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

There are hardly any decent cars left, the people dumb enough to lease new cars have such shit taste that everything good is dead.

https://i.imgur.com/zWkOJKg.jpeg

Be honest. If not with me, at least with yourself. Don't you get jealous of seeing people with nice cars? Sure you can cope all day long "oh me probably financed it. muh depreciation asset. his dick is probably small too" but don't you ever get tired of driving shitty old cheap cars? don't you wish you had a car that made you happy just looking at it, and even happier when driving it, without worrying your whole life about money?

I used to. Then when I had my first salaried "big boy" job as an accountant I went out and bought a 3 series (f30, pre owned but new enough to still be covered by the factory warranty at the time. Like 45k miles on it.) It was nice at the time but the sense of pride, and at least one rod bearing, wore off before the payments did. I make more than double what I did then but am not even considering a new car. I'll stick to modifying my shitboxes because it brings me more joy, plus there is basically nothing being made that I want anyway.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

OP leased a 5 series on a seven -year long lease and thinks he's rich

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Your car is the quickest way for someone to determine your worth. When you see someone exit a Ferrari, you automatically know they're above you. Actually, most of you probably cope and convince yourself they're up to their eyeballs in debt but nonetheless you saw them and immediately got defensive because your little ego got hurt simply by them existing and driving a nice car.

That's what a car does - it immediately displays your status. It says either "yep, that's right. I make enough money to afford this car" or "I'm so poor I have to drive a beater to make ends meet". Your car immediately determines your value as a human. Expensive car = high income = high paying job = high value employee. It immediately tells people you're intelligent.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

My employee is stretching himself thin on car payments or
      my employee is responsible with his money
      Life isn't black and white though, and yeah a smart guy who likes his car can afford something nice and the guy in the beater could be a poor crackhead, we can't always get a good idea from a glance.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Why did you specify "my employee" when you could have just said "someone" instead? Did you seriously just low-key try to brah that you're some sort of middle manager? LMAO

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

he kept bringing up the term "employee" in his hypothetical so I did the same thing

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>kept bringing it up
            The word "employee" is mentioned literally once in that post. Take your meds

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This is you

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>$3000/month Truck/SUV payments
        >also have an Audi
        >own a nice, clean home with nice clean furniture
        >you think this is some sort of own
        L O L
        Brokie logic

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>>$3000/month Truck/SUV payments
          This is brokie behavior, it's not sustainable

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>This is brokie behavior
            Crab in bucket
            >it's not sustainable
            Cope

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I’m so jelly anon, I wish I had 3 grand in car payments every month, maybe some day

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I wish I could easily afford 3 grand a month in car payments
            You can always dream, brokie

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

if you can afford it easily, why not just pay them in cash, broke
            Dreaming of debt, I fricking can't with you lmao

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>paying cash for a car
            LMAOOOOO

Holy shit just go ahead and shout: "I'm a financially moronic poorgay!" Unless you have poorgay, bottom feeder credit, you can lock in a 5% interest rate on a new car. Want to know what the S&P500 has, on average, returned YoY the last 20 years? 10%. What does this mean?

Well, if 2 people were to buy a $50,000 car - 1 paying cash and the other financing it @ 5% over 84 months - the one who financed it would have THOUSANDS more than the moron who paid cash.

Finance Bro:
            $0 down
            $50,000 invested @ 10% annual returns
            Portfolio after 84 months: $97,435

Cash moron:
            Buys car outright
            Puts his would-be car payment ($706.69) into the S&P500 every month
            Portfolio after 84 months: $84,078

A difference of over $13,000 hahahaha holy shit what a moron. Yeah great business strategy there, dumbfrick. Expand this out another 30 years into retirement:
            Cash cuck morons portfolio: $1,467,110
            Finance Chad's Portfolio: $1,700,182

Nearly $250,000 in opportunity cost GONE because your stupid ass thought you were saving money LMAOOOOOOO

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You have to account for:
            >Interest rates have increased on average, even for the best credit scores. Think 7% and up.
            >Finance bro still has to make the payments every month, that's still money being spent over 84 months, think inflation, etc
            >Neither finance bro or cash moron can guarantee 10% returns

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Also:
            >instead of sinking 50K debt into a car, put that too towards investment if it's so easy money.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

bro still has to make the payments every month
            The fact you said this shows how moronic you are and how you don't understand the basic scenario

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Then answer me with zero snobbery how that is stupid.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Because in the scenario, the cash cuck is also making "payments" except his "payment" is going into the stock market

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Let me make this simpler
            >moron only puts money in investment
            >finance bro has to make a car payment every month and has to spend the equivalent value of his car in one shot for investment
            Way more variables are introduced when you have to make a car payment ever month for 84 months

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

One goes in debt for 7 years and all he has to show for it is 13k, lol

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You have to account for:
            >Interest rates have increased on average, even for the best credit scores. Think 7% and up.
            >Finance bro still has to make the payments every month, that's still money being spent over 84 months, think inflation, etc
            >Neither finance bro or cash moron can guarantee 10% returns

Not accounting for required insurance costs
            of a financed vehicle. NGMI.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

This is an extremely idealistic scenario.
            >50k liquid
            Why not just buy an asset? Oy vey.
            >30 years
            >250k
            Will let this speak for itself.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>home enterance right in the middle of the living room
          Anon, that's a poor peoples home.

Having cars fancier than your home is a poor people mentality.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>>home enterance right in the middle of the living room
            Took literally 2 seconds to search for random house in random city. You obviously live in an apartment

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2124-Tyvola-Rd-Charlotte-NC-28210/6258436_zpid/

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Been on Zillow for 47 days
            Wonder what's wrong with it

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

LOL I love when brokies who live with mommy discuss this sort of thing and expose their celibacy

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I live in a market where half the time homes sell before they're even listed. Most places here you have to waive inspection and appraisal. My mortgage is probably more than you make in a month.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The jig is up, incel. Anyone who has ever bought and sold a home knows the average time theyre on the market. You have exposed yourself as living with mom and dad. There is no going back

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Median time on market for my county is 12 days. Almost anything between $1 and $1.5 will have a 24 hour offer due time from the open house..

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I live in a market
            >market for my county
            You literally just tried going this route in your last post, my little celibate friend. Read my post again, nice and slow:

Anyone who has ever bought and sold a home knows the average time theyre on the market. You have exposed yourself as living with mom and dad. There is no going back

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Median time on market for my county is 12 days. Almost anything between $1 and $1.5 will have a 24 hour offer due time from the open house..

Kek

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That house looks barely above a trailer home, let me know when you find a proper house with concrete foundations and brick walls.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>shifts goal posts

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

that house has painted brick exterior you absolute moron

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Fake bricks, it's obviously made of wood

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I'm just pretending to be moronic

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Anon, that's not a brick house. It has brick-looking things for the porch as an aesthetic choice. Wooden house.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>vinyl siding
            >wood
            LOL even when you stop acting moronic you manage to still expose your moronation hahahaha just stick to discussing video games or whatever other gay shit you're into lol and go put away the dishes for your mommy

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's obvious it's wood underneath.

Bricks are always going to be a veneer unless you're talking about some pre-1920 shit heap. Hell, I would even prefer lick 'n stick brick to actual bricks. You don't know shit about architecture.

Maybe in weimerica, but in the first world people don't live in garbage homes made of crappy materials intended for temporary constructions. That's why home fires are much rarer in the rest of the world.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>It's wood underneath
            Yeah, the frame, like literally every single house built post 1800 you absolute moron hahahaha even houses with full brick exteriors have a wooden frame. This is hilarious, little incel who lives with his mommy trying to talk about "grown up" subjects

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Where I'm from, wood is only used for the doors and as a veneer for the floors. The frame is concrete and the walls are either bricks or concrete blocks (blocks are used if you're poor or if it's the kind of structure that needs light walls).

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Where I'm from
            We all know you say "where I'm from" opposed to "in [your country]" because you're ashamed of your country, and that's all anyone really needs to know L O L

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

There is absolutely no reason for a single family house to have a concrete frame; I'm calling bullshit on that. I could see cmu walls; perhaps poured concrete walls for some millionaire's house.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The roofs are concrete as well here anon, that's why. There's also the lesser homes with what we call "light roofs" (sheet metal roofing, ceilings made separately with a layer of air inbetween) but those are poverty spec. A nice home here has concrete beams/columns, brick walls and concrete roof which doubles as a ceiling. We also build homes that are able to support a second floor in the future. Basements are rare.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The middle east sure is a crazy place.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>google countries where homes are made from concrete
            >they're all shitholes
            Explains why you ignored

>Where I'm from
            We all know you say "where I'm from" opposed to "in [your country]" because you're ashamed of your country, and that's all anyone really needs to know L O L

your country is a 3rd world shithole where you build houses out of mud hahahahha

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Bricks are always going to be a veneer unless you're talking about some pre-1920 shit heap. Hell, I would even prefer lick 'n stick brick to actual bricks. You don't know shit about architecture.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

There are a lot of modern homes that use brick for structure, they're just expensive custom builds and now people use ICF instead.
            The problem with ICF is that like commercial buildings the reinforcement rebar eventually rusts, and the only solution is to either use polymer rebar (not as strong) or non-rusting alloys (way more expensive). A house that you'd consider a "poorgay shack" made of top tier materials would probably cost half a million dollars in materials alone, before getting into labor and region-dependent land costs.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>ICF anon is back
            Do you own your own ICF company?
            Brick is shit for structure and no building in the modern first world uses it for bearing walls.
            CMU blocks are fine and can be reinforced, so they at least have significantly more tensile capacity and can resist wind, seismic, eccentric loading, etc.
            >reinforcement bar eventually rusts
            Sure, if the wall isn't waterproofed and flashed properly. If you're worried about that, you can epoxy coat rebar, whose only downfall is slight increase in cost and longer lap and development lengths.
            Next up would be concrete walls, reinforced, obviously. Those would be premium in my mind.
            Precast concrete panels are another option, but those remind me of warehouses/gyms/cheap and boring buildings.
            Stepping back to smaller scale buildings -- in lieu of wood framed walls, cold-formed metal studs are a decent, but relatively expensive option. Lateral stability is similar to wood framed walls, but diagonal strapping is more common than relying on either gyp or plywood sheathing as typical for wood wall.
            Wait.. isn't this a thread about cars?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What's wrong with wood? It's the most effective, efficient, and livable ways to build a home

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Wood rots and catches fire

The middle east sure is a crazy place.

Not the middle east

>Where I'm from

>google countries where homes are made from concrete
            >they're all shitholes
            Explains why you ignored [...] your country is a 3rd world shithole where you build houses out of mud hahahahha

I'll give you another hint, we build our roads with concrete too. Asphalt is a money pit for poorgays who can't afford to spend a little more at the start for a much superior product that requires next to no maintenance and pays for itself.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What kind of moronic standard of construction is typical by you, that moisture gets *inside* the walls of a structure?
            And as for fires, the interior core being wood is only a concern if the structure is already on fire.
            Your home nation *does* have fire resistant material regulations like every first world nation, right? I don't think you even said what yours is...

Also, concrete is inherently a worse material for roads than asphalt. It is dangerously slick to drive on, does not handle heat expansion, and is a b***h to repair.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>concrete is inherently a worse material for roads than asphalt.
            Opinion discarded

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Better hope it never ever rains bro

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Fake wood, it's obviously made of brick.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'm with this guy... This place looks medium class fancy, specially that vinyl thing they added on the outside of the home to make it look "better"

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

If you buy modest houses you can put down less than 20% and get better interest rates than investment loans. Then you move to a new house after a year and rent it out. Rinse and repeat a few times and you have your retirement set. Have the tenants pay off you mortgage.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Isn’t that just how most homes are built? I’ve been to plenty of expensive houses and the living room is maybe ten or fifteen steps from the front door

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I looked up a handful of mansions on Zillow, and in some of em you just take a left directly from the door and you're in the living room, I wanna see a house like this one anon is gloating about where you don't go to the living room, sounds inconvenient

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

A near 90 million dollar home literally opens into a living room.
            I dunno maybe anon is from some weird country where the rich have their living room in some subterranean bunker
            https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/9904-Kip-Dr-Beverly-Hills-CA-90210/20523467_zpid/

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That's an entrance hall, not the living room

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Ok what does it mean when I pull up in a car I fixed myself head to toe nut to bolt?

What is the public perception of this?

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This is the reason I sometimes don’t like driving my nice cars. I’m paranoid that some subhumans are jealous or mad and would possibly cause me trouble. Realistically it’s not an issue and people generally treat you nice because even if subconsciously they realize you are at a certain level of success or wealth to afford a nice car. Inb4 poorgay cope that any moron can finance something expensive, no shit.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I imagine you got something pretty expensive, but it's still a fear of mine with a 12 year old G37 because the security systems aren't the best, and the usual suspects like to steal them for takeovers or drive-bys or whatever the frick, ditto for anything Chrysler, Camaros too are massive targets for carjacking

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If I like the car I’m not going to be jealous. But if it’s a car I don’t like, I find ways to be passive aggressive toward the driver. If that doesn’t work, there’s always the take out through the sunroof trick

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No because any person who puts that much emphasis on a car is compensating, and anyone who puts that much emphasis on materialistic objects in order to feel happiness will never truly attain it.

You'll get a car, you'll feel happy at first, then just like most things, it'll get old eventually and you'll need something new to get the same dopamine hit that you mistook for happiness before (just like drugs). You'll never be truly content with a view on life like that.

If anything, I actually feel sorry for them. It's a destructive cycle when it comes to inner peace. That's not cope because I learned the hard way. I'm glad I broke free.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I don’t disagree with your statements in general but can’t some people just really enjoy particular cars that are expensive? Any maybe they have a lot of money? I mean, as an automotive enthusiast board I thought that might be understood

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I envy functioning air conditioning but I'm pretty content otherwise. Not many things to go wrong in mine.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>I envy functioning air conditioning
      Where do you live? Because in arizona, driving would get uncomfortable fast without it. Its almost a requirement.

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's funny, because if no one else was around to view the car, would you truly feel like you had something of worth?

The entire premise of said thing having the value you perceive it as was given merit by the eyeballs that witnessed it. Kind of like a tree falling in the woods and if it truly made a sound if no one was there to hear it kind of thing.

The true factor here is the perception of others, not from you. In essence, you are a slave to those around you in order to keep the self-preserved delusion of self-worth going. Deep huh?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Anon is shitting on others, but it's them that he needs to keep the lie going.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Your post is 100% true but I can tell there's nothing about you that "stands out". Nothing remarkable about you. If there was a single desirable trait you exhibited, you would know how good it feels to "mog" others. To feel above them.

No, we're all perfectly secure with ourselves - it is merely fun to be "above" others and have people desire your life. You, and 99% of people on DA, are content with your mundane life because you know that you are incapable of changing it. So you become complacent with it. "Fox and the sour grapes" type of deal.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I know you're trolling and insinuating that you have remarkable traits despite being on DA, but I'll bite. "Mogging" others and using it as happiness hunting would never work if it weren't for the ones you "mog" existing. You need them to be on the other end - otherwise it's just you sitting in a box looking like a clown that's lying to himself. You, again, are a slave to the ones you "mog", they are not to you, because they are not trying use you as a source for feeling good about themselves.

Also, those who have "remarkable" and "desirable" traits that are genuine are not materialistic in nature. They are usually character traits, the way they carry themselves, how their influence impacts other people's lives. These are the traits that are people don't need to convince others of buying into in order to feel them within themselves, it comes naturally.

If you need to force it out of someone through "mogging", then you are actually miserable deep down and ironically, you're "mogging" yourself.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>insinuating that you have remarkable
          Top 10% of my income bracket for my age + 2/3/4/5 for reps. Not everyone here is a loser like you

>"Mogging" others and using it as happiness hunting would never work if it weren't for the ones you "mog" existing
          Ok, and?

>You, again, are a slave to the ones you "mog"
          You frame it this way to cope. They are merely playthings

>Also, those who have "remarkable" and "desirable" traits that are genuine are not materialistic in nature
          The unremarkable DA brokie gatekeeping what people with remarkable and desirable traits do and do not do? Yikes... add narcissistic delusions to your list of defects.

>you need to force it out of someone through "mogging", then you are actually miserable deep down
          More cope from a guy who gets mogged opposed to doing the mogging.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You're on DA and you talk like an internet addicted incel. We're all very proud of you sweetie.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Your only answer to everything after cutting off sentences conveniently is to say cope. You're broken inside.
            Visit your mother anon.

Man, so butthurt you couldn't help but add in another "jab" after the first one, eh? Lol.

>Your only answer to everything after cutting off sentences conveniently is to say cope
            Your cope is mentioned 2 (two) times in my post. Histrionic as well? Boy... and it's 100% a coping mechanism. You act like "thing bad" despite never experiencing "thing". Your have no frame of reference. It's merely assumptions that you make to (wait for it) cope with being complacent with your life

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Your only answer to everything after cutting off sentences conveniently is to say cope. You're broken inside.
            Visit your mother anon.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You're on the defensive because you perceive it as someone attacking you by giving you the truth, but it's actually for your own good. It's not your fault though, it's society's fault. You're akin to an abused dog who just doesn't know any better yet.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

A 3rd post lol wow, that one REALLY got to you didn't it? Must have touched a soft spot...

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Your copium pills are wearing off and you're starting to hallucinate.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Must have touched a soft spot
            You mean like the one on your head?

>double reply, again
            You lack the inhibition to even put all your thoughts into one post lol and are now replying to yourself here

https://i.imgur.com/il8p8Xa.jpeg

For a very brisk moment, you maintained your composure but are now having a melty and I can tell you're brown

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Must have touched a soft spot
            You mean like the one on your head?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous
          • 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous
          • 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>akin to an abused dog who just doesn't know any better yet.
            Brutal. I'm using this.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The hot-hand, gambler’s fallacies are not just for the craps table. While there’s a lot more you can do to stack odds on your income in this year and the next, nothing is guaranteed. You should be mindful of that. 90th percentile is probably around 120 to 135 or so for your age.

I’m going to let you in on a little secret. You’re either going to regress to the mean, around 100k or you’re going to jump to 185, 250k etc. That’s what happens.

>paying cash for a car
            LMAOOOOO

Holy shit just go ahead and shout: "I'm a financially moronic poorgay!" Unless you have poorgay, bottom feeder credit, you can lock in a 5% interest rate on a new car. Want to know what the S&P500 has, on average, returned YoY the last 20 years? 10%. What does this mean?

Well, if 2 people were to buy a $50,000 car - 1 paying cash and the other financing it @ 5% over 84 months - the one who financed it would have THOUSANDS more than the moron who paid cash.

Finance Bro:
            $0 down
            $50,000 invested @ 10% annual returns
            Portfolio after 84 months: $97,435

Cash moron:
            Buys car outright
            Puts his would-be car payment ($706.69) into the S&P500 every month
            Portfolio after 84 months: $84,078

A difference of over $13,000 hahahaha holy shit what a moron. Yeah great business strategy there, dumbfrick. Expand this out another 30 years into retirement:
            Cash cuck morons portfolio: $1,467,110
            Finance Chad's Portfolio: $1,700,182

Nearly $250,000 in opportunity cost GONE because your stupid ass thought you were saving money LMAOOOOOOO

While this is broadly true, you are taking risk because you always have to earn to cover it. Work is unavoidable, but it’s much nicer to work knowing that you’re not dependent on your job in such a way that you explode if your cash flow stops. Try living below your means a bit, it’s nice to know that literally nothing can hurt you.

>Don't you get jealous of seeing people with nice cars?
            No. Not anymore. Not for a long time.
            >Sure you can cope all day long "oh me probably financed it. muh depreciation asset. his dick is probably small too" but don't you ever get tired of driving shitty old cheap cars?
            Not all of my cars are cheap, even if they aren't top of the line, but even still, I'd rather have my clapped out old truck than a new one. I have nice, newer cars that I take great care of and have better performance capabilities, but my old shitbox makes me happy.
            >don't you wish you had a car that made you happy just looking at it, and even happier when driving it, without worrying your whole life about money?
            I don't worry about money in relation to my cars. I have other priorities because I'm a fricking adult. When those priorities are taken care of, I can spend money on my cars that I love and do fun things with them. I don't need a Porsche 911 GT3RS to be happy. I have a smile on my face every time I get behind the wheel of my cars because I chose them out of love for what they are. I can spend money on them to fine tune and improve upon the existing characteristics and do the things I love with them.

This is a moronic and childish perspective. When I see someone in a nice, expensive car in traffic, my thoughts are, "Wow, nice car, I hope he's enjoying it."

Based and sanity-pilled poster.

Lots of you are very young; try to balance enjoying your youthful stupidity with not fricking yourself over.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Anon, that's called living for external validation and is a trait of slave mentality. You're unironically beneath me and other anons in this thread, at a spiritual level.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>living for
          You're being histrionic. Enjoying mogging people does not require you to "live for" it. By your very logic, you "live for" posting on DA. Yikes.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>you would know how good it feels to "mog" others.
        You mog others with genetics not objects you fricking moron. Billionare Jack Ma, isn't mogging shit.
        >inb4 cope
        No, you demonstrably got the definition of mogging in your head wrong and are paying for it.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>The entire premise of said thing having the value you perceive it as was given merit by the eyeballs that witnessed it. Kind of like a tree falling in the woods and if it truly made a sound if no one was there to hear it kind of thing.
      You just murdered >>DA I commend you.

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

> Don't you get jealous of seeing people with nice cars?
    I don’t see many nice cars, some old hag in a Cayenne or a geriatric in a Panamera or Taycan are the most expensive cars I see on a monthly basis and for me these Porsches are meaningless and insignificant.
    I would probably have a much bigger problem if I lived somewhere where trust fund kids showed up in something I actually could care about.

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Be honest. If not with me, at least with yourself. Don't you get jealous of seeing people with nice cars?
    No, nice cars get respect.
    However, moneypits DO NOT come off as "nicer" to me.

OP is a gay
    BMW, AUDI, Mercedes, Land Rover, Mini, and Infiniti are dogshit because of moneypittary.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>moneypits DO NOT come off as "nicer" to me.
      What do you mean shooting myself in the leg in order to get a cast doesn't make other people jealous? I know it makes the Americans seethe ! Poorgays can cope not having the healthcare that I do !

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

A classic mini or an oddball import like a Nissan Pao is less than 20k and you'll have people running past Ferraris to scope your whip at the show. You don't need an expensive car to have a nice or interesting vehicle.

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>don't you wish you had a car that made you happy just looking at it, and even happier when driving it, without worrying your whole life about money?
    I do, that's why I daily a 40 year old Mercedes 300SD. Nothing about anything new interests me at all, which is why the only time I was recently jealous was when I was cruising next to an even older aircooled Porsche 911 on the highway. If it's not old it doesn't get a second glance from me.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

How is it maintain those? Could I just take it to the dealer and they fix it up? I’d love to drive an older car but don’t have the time to fix shit up myself as I’m busy working and doing other important things

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Me personally, I own three 90s Mercedes. They are very dependable. Only one has ever left me stranded and that was just a fuel pump. They are all easy to work on for the most part, parts are still mainly available, though some had to be ordered from autohaus.au and shipping is a b***h from AU. For the things I can’t fix myself (there are many) there are still plenty of specialty shops around even if you have to travel a bit to get to them. I personally use a specialty shop that only does old mercs and BMWs. They do great work and have never heard any issues from others about them. If you want to buy an old car, just go for it man.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Pretty based, I could relate more if it were an S600 but I get what you mean.

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

yea but when they pull up in legends. all this nu-rental spec bullshit isnt impressive. its just jeet bait so they can try to raise their SMV to whiten their bloodline.

20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i like my car
    if someone else has a car that they like then i'm happy for them
    if someone else has a car that they just want me to like then i wonder why they got it in the first place

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>if someone else has a car that they just want me to like then i wonder why they got it in the first place
      This anyone who has a new german car in the US.

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't get jealous of the people you consider to have "nice" cars because I hate most new cars but also because jealousy isn't one of my traits. Do I look with disdain at those I can tell that can't even comfortably pay for their "nice" cars? Guilty. But don't mistake that for jealousy. I don't even wish I had their cars. Can't say the same about Jay Leno for example, I'm not jealous either but I do wish I could afford to drive those beautiful machines.
    As for your pic, BMWs after the separate quad headlight design (save for the E38 and Z series up to the E89) just don't do it for me. Seriously the latest car I was genuinely excited about was the Alfa Romeo Giulia.
    So-called "luxury" cars with a tablet sloppily placed atop the dashboard offend my taste. It's lazy design for the unwashed masses who are wooed by shiny beads, spiritual Black folk. The fact the Model 3 is sometimes called a "luxury" car has never ceased to baffle me. Peak automotive happiness is probably driving a perfectly maintained W140 S600.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

How can you tell that someone can’t afford their car?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

When you see an expensive car and a shitty house you just know.

Is the W140 reliable?

I suppose it is reliable enough if you maintain it properly, I don't own one though. I'd look into the whole eco-wiring fiasco to know which ones to avoid though.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Well, you rarely see people’s houses and cars both.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I don't know where you're from, but where I live, its not uncommon to see parked cars in front of driveways.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Is the W140 reliable?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

For the most part, yeah. A lot of electronics and stuff to go wrong but the drivetrains are solid. I can’t remember if the m104 was offered in the 140s, but if it was, they can have head gasket problems. No idea how often as I never considered a m104 powered car yet. I currently own three mercs contemporary to the 140 and am very satisfied.

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I saw a somewhat trashy black woman driving a new bmw x5 and my mind was full of frick. I can't even imagine what kind of job she has.

23. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i dont even think about it tbqhfamalamazam

24. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>BMW

Pic unrelated.

Pic unrelated.

25. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Can we please talk about cars :’(

26. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I drive new cars of all calibres around shipping yards. None of them, no matter how expensive, feel any better to drive or be in than my current 24 y/o car. Always something in them that makes me frown via disappointment, confusion or both.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

So to summarise no, because I know I won't be any happier in them

27. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Judging by the fact that almost every single reply in the thread is some variation of
    >I don't need it
    >my rusty beater is better
    >I'm just being smart with my money
    seems like the answer is a resounding "yes".

28. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

this homie really bragging about a bmw

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>品川
      May I come over for some onigiri? Onegai~

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I guarantee the mini gets 10x more people looking at it, pointing it out in the street, photographs, thumbs up, smiles, whatever metric of engagement you can think of compared to the Aston while being a tenth of the price. You don't need an expensive car to get noticed. A Twingo will have people shidding and cumming more than a silver Aston Martin or Ferrari. Thinking you need an expensive car to stand out is a stupid hypebeast wealth trap mindset.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>A Twingo will have people shidding and cumming more than a silver Aston Martin or Ferrari.
        Only in DA, cope.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

9/10 more people will recognize a twingo as a cute funny car, especially in a place where it’s less common
          A silver Aston looks nice, but to the average person it’s just a nice luxury coupe, nothing much else

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It isn't cope, it is facts. You're allowed to be proud of your BMW but they are a dime a dozen. All 911s look the same, Mustangs can be found at the Hertz rental counter, and if you're driving a Ferrari or Lambo people probably just think you got rich off Bitcoin. Frick, they probably think you are driving a new Corvette.

A Twingo or a Figaro or some cheap, cute JDM or British shitbox will get you noticed way more often than any of the clout chaser cars will, both by normies and by car people alike. You don't even have to break the bank to get these cars. People love Acty vans and they're like 10k.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I kind of agree. A new BMW is still working class since the owners desperately need them to start and get them to work just as much as a Toyota owner.
            Real power and wealth is driving a some crap that won’t work all the time, but you just laugh at that silly Twingo/Mini/Maserati and call the office and tell them you’re not coming in today and go to the nearest bar and do some work there instead.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I don’t need my BMW to get to work, I work from home and I also have multiple cars.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>if you're driving a Ferrari or Lambo people probably just think you got rich off Bitcoin
            so

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>A Twingo will have people shidding and cumming more than a silver Aston Martin or Ferrari.
        Only in DA, cope.

Also there's one exception, and it's if Gerard Pique is behind the wheel because of the infamous song telling him he swapped a Ferrari for a Twingo (Shakira compares herself to a Ferrari and his gf he dumped her for to a Twingo, the Twingo is used as the butt of a joke)

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

it better be, that mini costs way more

29. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Don't you get jealous of seeing people with nice cars
    No.
    >get tired of driving shitty old cheap cars?
    Yes.

30. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You are judged by what you drive. Countless articles, what your car says about you. And just like how you dress, wear your hair, over-all appearance. Also dictates your lot in life. Why blue haired fatties are so resentful, social rejects. They know they're behind the curve and won't naturally fall into a good life like a hot chick can. But men, or most men, can shape up, clean up and save up. Get some nice slacks, button down shits and decent shoes with a belt that matches. Iron your fricking clothes! And buy a decent nice car. Dress for the job you want, not what you have. Put yourself where you want to be. Remembering back, out of school driving beaters, working new jobs. Notice the bosses and upper guys all drive Merc/BMW/Audi/Porsche/Lexus. Notice the parking lot of other employees and notice they all have fairly nice cars. Look back at my beater with no a/c. A smart move is to start dressing like the top guys and drive what they do. Become one of them. Move up!
    I know this post is meaningless to coal miners and steel workers. I dare say it helps though, going in asking for a job over 100k and you drive a 92 Civic with faded paint and yellow headlights, they may not take you seriously. Remember, no matter where you go, act like you've been there before and you belong there. And look the part.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>lease spec bmw

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

He probably doesn't give a frick and neither do they, it was built to be leased, and leased it will be, it's a new BMW, and that's all that matters. The guys in the ranks above you won't ask why you didn't opt for the M sport package or whatever the frick.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>going in asking for a job over 100k and you drive a 92 Civic with faded paint and yellow headlights, they may not take you seriously.
      what are some non-cringe ways i make sure they see my car when i go in for this interview? i know theres a burble tune mode but anything else?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

A well-kept motorcycle, any year.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's more than just the interview. It's all part of the charade of getting ahead in life. Manifestation, law of attraction.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>It's more than just the interview
          right so burple tune, what else? Some nice wheels?

31. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't feel jealous when I see people with nice cars. I only really care about getting the cars I want, and appreciate other interesting cars, but that's it. I honestly will never look twice at a BMW, Audi, Mercedes or rolls of any trim level or cost, because they're all kinda for status obsessed gaybois and women. not even coping. If I was given a free M3, AMG or RS7 tomorrow, I would sell it and get something that's actually interesting.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Ok, Cletus

32. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

homie where the frick are all the m340is I'm going insane ahhhh

33. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No because I'm happy with what I have

34. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Depends on the car itself mostly. When it comes to mercs or BMW's I look in the back and see that it is just the lower model so not much jealousy there. I don't see EV's with envy except for the ioniq ones. I used to be really jealous of supercar owners when I was young, but now I see them as worthless toys owned by people who are not going to use them.

35. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why don't poorgays realize that debt isn't the negative status symbol they think it is. The richest people are the ones in the most debt. Money flows, and every financially and emotionally successful person has a steady amount of money coming in and going out. If you're treating money like a static asset that you must only accumulate then you are doing something wrong. The "hoard money until you can pay up front" mentality is a sign of a turd worlder mindset. Typically paired with lack of a steady income, unemployment or minimum wages, no father figure growing up, and a tendency to blame the juice for his poordom. That leads them to have to cope by thinking everyone is in their same grim financial situation that anyone driving a car worth more than their McDonald's salary is drowning in loans and can't make payments.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Ooh debt, how fancy.
      Big difference between some moron drowning in car payments and credit card bills versus a business owner who takes debt to expand, etc,

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>driving a car worth more than their McDonald's salary is
      >drive a car on mcdonalds struts

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>The richest people are the ones in the most debt.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It’s true. They have a lot of debt but they also have a lot of assets so they have a high net worth. Obviously cars aren’t great wealth building assets but people still need to drive them and wealthy people might also want expensive cars. So they buy them with debt, write it off for their business and use the liquidity with their cash to do other things. It doesn’t mean they are drowning in debt or something moronic like that.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Taking out debt to finance the purchase of a depreciating asset is peak poorgay behaviour

36. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No. Not anymore. Not for a long time.
    >Sure you can cope all day long "oh me probably financed it. muh depreciation asset. his dick is probably small too" but don't you ever get tired of driving shitty old cheap cars?
    Not all of my cars are cheap, even if they aren't top of the line, but even still, I'd rather have my clapped out old truck than a new one. I have nice, newer cars that I take great care of and have better performance capabilities, but my old shitbox makes me happy.
    I don't worry about money in relation to my cars. I have other priorities because I'm a fricking adult. When those priorities are taken care of, I can spend money on my cars that I love and do fun things with them. I don't need a Porsche 911 GT3RS to be happy. I have a smile on my face every time I get behind the wheel of my cars because I chose them out of love for what they are. I can spend money on them to fine tune and improve upon the existing characteristics and do the things I love with them.

This is a moronic and childish perspective. When I see someone in a nice, expensive car in traffic, my thoughts are, "Wow, nice car, I hope he's enjoying it."

37. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Be honest. If not with me, at least with yourself
    These two sentences alone make me believe this is bait. But I digress.
    >but don't you ever get tired of driving shitty old cheap cars?
    Eh, not really. I've been in other newer cars and they seem pretty much the same other than an infotainment system/backup camera.
    >without worrying your whole life about money
    Ironically, the people who buy new cars worry the most about money in order to finance the damn thing. I drive shitbox to NOT worry about money.

Also. Buy an ad.

38. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

not really my acient shitbox making 450hp with a fricked everything rapes ferraris because
    >i know how to drive
    >its light
    i really dont care how old or new or expensive or cheap anything is stop being a homosexual

39. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No because I got a nice car. It's genuinely easier to make more money than it is to cope your entire life.

40. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I work near Palm Beach Island
    You get used to it.
    Even then all I really want are a Tacoma off-road, 2007-2012 Camaro, Sienna, and RAV4

41. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Back when I had a rich friend I was a little jealous. Then he killed himself and I realized despite having none of the worries I had, he still couldn't escape. Now I have things he never had, children, a dutiful wife, a good physique. Comparison is the death of joy. Stop worrying about what you don't have before you have nothing.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>using your dead friend's deadness as a confidence booster

42. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I got a nice truck after driving shitboxes my entire life and its boring. I still drive my shitboxes more because they bring me joy. My new truck is definitely better recieved on dates though.

43. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Living in a 3rd world country in the eu i’ve been borderline homeless poor but now i have 6-7x bigger net worth than my countrys average idk how but i buy nice cars and there are very, very few nicer cars in this entire shithole country so i cant be jealous, im only kinda jealous at american trust fund kids who get all my dream cars at 18yo, hopefully they understand how easy they have it in life

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Funniest shit was when i got invited with my upper class sports shitbox to some richgay rally with andrew tate etc lmao i was like wtf am i doing here

44. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I unironically enjoy driving my BMW. So does my wife. Who cares what anyone else thinks?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Salam aleikum brother, I hope your wife is properly wrapped in her burqa.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Hope you’re properly wrapped in your cope

45. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The only place you can spark envy with a BMW is at the mosque parking lot.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>mosque
      a legacy wagon would spark more envy

46. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Good for them, I'm glad they're happy. I'm happy with my car too, even though it's old and cheap that doesn't mean I don't still love it.

47. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Sorry for long-ass reply, new Porsche fan here

Yup, from sim-track timing on many tracks, the 992 GT3 RS is KICK ASS! Wish I had that nice car BAD, but I'm no shill/scammionaire...

Also, the 997.2 Carrera S works similar wonders once you learn apexes and the car's many quirks, you can easily get within 5-10 seconds of a 992.

Might grab a used one in the future should I save up enough. So, yes, but not for long!

48. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't get jealous of people. I find people who seethe about new cars calling them soulless, ugly, gay, etc., are annoying to me, and they come off as jealous homosexuals.
    I hate jealous homosexuals more than I hate people who flex expensive cars to compensate.
    That being said I drive a shitbox currently, I'm not a rich man myself by any means.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>I find people who seethe about new cars calling them soulless, ugly, gay, etc., are annoying to me, and they come off as jealous homosexuals.
      >purists, true gearheads who are into cars as opposed to generic means of transportation are jealous of people getting generic means of transportation
      I mean I'm sure there are SOME jealous homosexuals who pretend to be gearheads to hate on people having "nice" things, but for those of us who actually find most modern cars absolutely appaling it's really uncalled for to say we're jealous. Behold, a mistake in the matrix, one of the last cars with soul ever created. Naturally, it had to come from Italy. Its roar makes hearts race and spines feel shivers. Men and women alike are fascinated by its presence, almost hypnotized. It's passion in mechanical form. It speaks to the heart, not to some bean counter's spreadsheet.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You need to go outside and just count just how many generic NPC shitboxes there are for every single even remotely enthusiast car.
        Someone choosing a new M340i instead of a generic Corolla hybrid with a CVT is an EXCELLENT choice from my perspective.
        Yet when you go online on DA, a supposed car enthusiast board, everyone would shame you for this because it's not "enthusiast" enough, or it's "soulless," or it's "ugly," or some other nonsense (if they are not saying it out of jealousy, that is), without understanding the context that it has a superior engine and transmission to 99.9% of the cars on the road. That car is just an example.
        Every single remotely enthusiast vehicle should be celebrated. We're a dying breed.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Growing us, all my friends were Chevy. Camaro was better than Mustang and their trucks are better, etc. Older brother, all his friends, and I bought an F body T/A. Which I quickly flipped for a Mustang. Oh shit, now I'm a blue oval guy. Then I got full into Mustang and bowties are for girls, you know the drill. Got my wife a 2 door Honda Accord 6cyl v-tech with a wing. Now all my friends called me Boy Racer, Honda Boy and Ricer Boy. I moved from Mustang, where everyone hates you into BMW, where everyone hates you. I really don't think you'll find a car where people aren't going to make smart ass comments. Too rich, too red, not red, too nice, not nice enough, that wheel gap, KYS.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Every single remotely enthusiast vehicle should be celebrated. We're a dying breed.
          Ah yes the big tent theory or how to water down something so much it might as well not exist. I have no respect for nu-BMW and its enablers. Show me a Jaguar XE instead and I might care. I'm not impressed in the least by iPads on wheels.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Ah yes the big tent theory or how to water down something so much it might as well not exist.
            What is being watered down? I pointed out that the engine and transmission are superior pieces of technology, isn't that all it takes to have a car worthy of being a true enthusiast vehicle?

https://i.imgur.com/NQIqVCR.jpeg

Growing us, all my friends were Chevy. Camaro was better than Mustang and their trucks are better, etc. Older brother, all his friends, and I bought an F body T/A. Which I quickly flipped for a Mustang. Oh shit, now I'm a blue oval guy. Then I got full into Mustang and bowties are for girls, you know the drill. Got my wife a 2 door Honda Accord 6cyl v-tech with a wing. Now all my friends called me Boy Racer, Honda Boy and Ricer Boy. I moved from Mustang, where everyone hates you into BMW, where everyone hates you. I really don't think you'll find a car where people aren't going to make smart ass comments. Too rich, too red, not red, too nice, not nice enough, that wheel gap, KYS.

Yep.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

They'll never be able to give you a real answer. They hide behind "soul" and "feels" because they are abstract concepts that can't be quantified. But the real reason is because they are jealous poorgays who delude themselves into being a "le superior enthusiast" for preferring an NA miata over a Cayman GT4.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What makes a nu-jaguar more "soulful" than a 240i?
            Try and make an actual argument for this.
            Because from an objective enthusiast standpoint, the nu-jags are actually soulless boring shitboxes that offer ZERO enjoyment. It's like driving a luxury trim camry with a nicer sounding engine.

49. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Not jealous, but it makes me inspired to make more money. I can afford to buy a nice sports car cash, but i couldn't justify spending more than 5% of my NW on it.
    If i become a millionaire I'll definitely consider buying a nice used sports car for $50k, leaning towards a jaguar f-type. Until then I'll keep driving my old Volvo V70 lol

50. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I worked it out a few years ago, HP on a used car vs a lease through work, the lease is cheaper and is also surprise-free thanks to work lease scheme covering everything, all servicing, replacement tyres, replacement glass, tax, insurance, top level breakdown cover, basically everything bar fuel, so the car gets deducted from my salary prior to tax so I make a big saving there too, also have much nicer and newer cars as a result!

51. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Not really. I just need to take one look at the panel gaps on their bloatmobiles to know it's over for them.

52. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>don't you ever get tired of driving shitty old cheap cars?
    I exclusively like shitty old cars. If I was a billionaire, I would keep buying shitty cars and working on them, because that is what makes me happy. I already don't worry about money. I make enough to keep the lights on, a roof over my head, and as many shitboxes as I can handle. I get excited over wagon Camrys on the road, especially in shit colors. I like watching panther bodies be driven by young people, and I enjoy all the little failures that the car industry has put out. I'm essentially that guy that likes to frick uggos. Would the super model be nice? Sure, but I'm into the morons, the amputees, and the b***hes with physical deformities.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>I'm into the morons, the amputees, and the b***hes with physical deformities

bregh.... u need thera-P no cap

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Nah, bro. I have seen beyond. I did go to therapy in the past, though, and it's good shit, but certainly not for my car buying habits.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>I like watching panther bodies be driven by young people
      Thanks. I only know 1 other person around my age who drives a decommissioned P71. As much as DA and other internet spaces talk about them, I still feel they are hidden gems.

53. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't consider 5 year old BMWs as better than my car. I assume those were bought by people who just bought it for half its value.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

with all due respect, bmw ruined their design language since that generation 5 years ago

54. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

the car is just a tool to me
    when i see someone in a car i find cool, i think "that's a cool car"
    i'm still riding the first car i've ever got, and i will ride it until it dies.
    all i need is something to get me from A to B, and it does that.
    plus, i take a lot of public transport and dont drive much so i guess im not really driving all day

55. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My dad just bought this. It's a 2005 120i, in that same shade of red. Love at first sight. He has the money and he wanted to have his first 'premium' car while being exempt from annual taxes (next year in my country's laws, it will have its last annual fee).

A car will always reflect the driver. That will never change.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *