>be Jax Teller. >instantly convince millions of women to watch and enjoy the motorcycle club (MC) content subgenre

>be Jax Teller
>instantly convince millions of women to watch and enjoy the motorcycle club (MC) content subgenre
>people still clamoring for you to return in a sequel to SoA
Sons of Anarchy may not be discussed as much as the Sopranos, but it was hugely influential. Unlike the Sopranos, it also knew how to have fun with itself and actually experimented and enjoyed playing with metacommentary and experimenting with medium and form instead of merely being slaves to them.

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Talk about an all time great martyr character. It's almost a paradox that we want him to return so much when doing so runs the risk of diminishing his sacrifice.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Ok how the frick do you explain him surviving?? The homie grabbed onto the grill of the semi?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

1. Bring Jax back as a ghost/imagining that talks to his son
        2. Go completely over the top with it and bring Jax back as a zombie or vampire type creature. Release it in October and give fans the elevated supernatural take on SoA they have been requesting for years now.
        3. Jax was never actually killed. The story was a ruse to get him into witness protection. But now, with his son in danger and his club on the verge of breaking, Jackson Teller has to emerge from the shadows to lead SAMCRO on one last ride, it's most important ride yet.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>2. Go completely over the top with it and bring Jax back as a zombie or vampire type creature. Release it in October and give fans the elevated supernatural take on SoA they have been requesting for years now.
          >3. Jax was never actually killed. The story was a ruse to get him into witness protection. But now, with his son in danger and his club on the verge of breaking, Jackson Teller has to emerge from the shadows to lead SAMCRO on one last ride, it's most important ride yet.
          Ok, I'd actually watch this shit.

• 2 weeks ago
          $GACHI

>1. & 3.
          ABSOLUTE KINOOOOOOOOOO

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

He left enough journals for Abel to imagine him as ghost dad Ala Dexter

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Such a gay fricking character

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

hottest mom though

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I keep reading this meme on DA that there is going to be a SoA sequel with Jax but please tell me it's a joke and they won't pull a "Jax survived in the end" troll?

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This show was so fricking boring, I could not finish it. Did he kill himself cause he banged his sister or something?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This. These supposed hard ass dudes just keep losing, never protect their women and mistakenly murder their own. I couldn't get into this show at all.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/mc%20content/type/op/

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I see you gave up on the whole baskin roberts thing

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>just finish watching SOA
    >suddenly a thread on DA
    Why does this always happen?

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

SET UP A MEET WITH YELLOW
    SET UP A MEET WITH BROWN
    REACH IN
    REACH OUT
    BLOWBACK ALL ABOUT
    YOU CLOSE THE WEAPONS PIPELINE AND GET OUT OF DRUGS
    JAYSUS CHROIST THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I thought it was kind of funny how SOA has better race relations than most shows do today. Cause at the end of the day it's just about money.

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I was just glad we got something different from a cop show for once. It's why I also watched 'Game Of Thrones' and 'Treme'. I was growing a bit weary of the umpteenth cop show or mobster shit. Of course, the differences are cosmetic. It's just a soap opera, but with a bit more violence.

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Episode begins with Jax teller naked in the shower for the female audience
    >Makes le depressed face
    >Talks to Tara about how much he wants to live a decent and honest life
    >Gemma finds out his little kid wants to leave
    >Conspires with Clay to not let him
    >Gemma does something stupid
    >Phone calls, chases, everyone gets separated
    >Shootings against the blacks/mayans/nazis/Asians/IRA/Russians
    >Everybody goes back to the clubhouse
    >Cover of a famous song starts playing

Every single SOA episode.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I missed Clay in the later seaseons

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Imagine SOA if it was made today. Last season ended with them accepting blacks into their MC and one of the main guys in a relationship with a transexual

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>last season
      they heavily implied that guy fricked trannies in S1

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

you mean trig?
        man you don't know bikies. those guys will frick anything, most of their women are gross junkie prostitutes.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>bikies
          Are you australian? Why does every bikie take roids? Asking as an american

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

yeah. I'm Aussie. know some old 1% dudes that cut loose in the 70s.
            there aren't any real bikies in the big clubs anymore, the legit smaller clubs got shut down by cops years ago (Finks, Gypsy Jokers, Rebels, etc.) the bikies you see today are known as Nikey Bikies, cause they're all Lebanese drug smugglers that don't even ride bikes, they're dressed up like russian gangsters and drive sports cars. that's why they're obsessed with roids and vanity, it's a 3rd world shitter thing.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Kek
            How did lebanese sandnigs end up in australia?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

just unlucky I guess. we take "christian" minority rapefugees from Lebanon.

I loved the scene when they tricked the guy into fricking the troony to blackmail by saying all bikers frick trannies

yeah that shit was hilarious, trig doesn't give a frick tho, he's a true coomer

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I loved the scene when they tricked the guy into fricking the troony to blackmail by saying all bikers frick trannies

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

my closest friend has been acting like Jax since this show aired
    i'm so fricking sick of his swagger bros
    he couldn't afford a proper harley so put a bobba kit thru a v-star and he's so fricking gaaaaaaay

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i bought the vest and wore it every day junior year of high school.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *