It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>having my country plundered
    >switch government to the third position
    Not my problem

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I miss him so much bros, we're never getting out of this hellscape are we?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Empires rise and fall, this one is no different.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

maybe this time we'll weed out the rats once and for all

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

cringe

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You should never give up all hope.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

where can I get one of those?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Renault Laguna first gen is best, most obnoxious rear fog lights I've ever seen. Big, tall and on both sides. Can pass for a brake check if you're distracted and the driver flashes them.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Renault Laguna drivers make BMW buttholes seem nice, fricking cokehead madmen. You see someone driving like crashes don't exist and YOU JUST KNOW it's a Laguna.
        The psycho listening to "Rippin Kittin" on his way is the icing on the cake (hear the verse, "feel, feel like taking a life".
        At 7:07 the tailgated BMW is attempting what OP suggests, he's got his rear fogs on, only to get passed at 130MPH on the right. I don't get what possesses someone to drive like that, it's a meager 140hp car ffs.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Webm of the relevant part.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

This part is fricking surreal too

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>if it's paved I can drive on it

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Looks like pov driving. Nothing happened there

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's a 100km/h road and the guy is mad the BMW is doing "just" 80 over the limit.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Is he mad, or just trying to go faster? People always judge fast drivers as being angry, rude, or in a hurry, but they are just driving. Everyone else is trying to get in their way cause they are jealous that you're not some robot controlled by signs, lanes and programming

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

He made it a point to record how the BMW made him slow down so he's likely mad

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I almost defended him because according to the title of the video he'd be a race driver but the video is from 2009. TPC1 wasn't active at that time.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

He's not doing it right. You're not supposed to leave them on like that, just flash them as if you were braking. The BMW looks like he's driving with them on all the time.

You make the roads less safe with your passive aggressive driving, butthole

As opposed to the actually aggressive driving of tailgaters? Don't tailgate and you won't get the rear fogs flashed at you.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Renault Laguna drivers make BMW buttholes seem nice, fricking cokehead madmen.
          That's because BMW drivers tend to frick with Renaults on the reg. I was driving around downtown a couple days ago in a Zoe , and I had a BMW repeatedly get too close. I even went nearly 100 km/h in a 60 zone, fricker was still on my ass.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Fascinating, sounds like something you'd see on a fictional documentary within Family Guy

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

BMW drivers tend to frick with literally anyone else on the reg
            Last night I was doing 25 in a 20 (lol) and had a BMW up my ass trying to push me up the road
            He'd put his indicator on to overtake me, I'd either speed up a little to make it harder for him so he'd back off, or in a couple of cases I put my right indicator on as I got to a sideroad just to make it look like I was turning off as he's alongside me so he had to pull back
            I just know that motherfricker was seething for the 2 minutes he was behind me

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>mfw

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>being tailed
    >press the button on my console
    Not my problem

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>being tailgated

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>hits exhaust bearing release button
    it's not my problem anymore

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Sigma male grindset

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You make the roads less safe with your passive aggressive driving, butthole

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's a self-defense situation

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

t. subhuman tailgater

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>forgot to fill washer fluid bottle
    >in the middle of buttfrick nowhere and really need to clean windshield
    >start tailgating people in hopes of free washer fluid

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

that's not the windshield wiper/washer fluid/on board computer stalk, it's the lights/horn stalk

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

i know
        i just like to pretend that a tailgater has for whatever reason, an empty easher fluid bottle and they desperately need some washer fluid

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *