Best way to get out of 5 years of loan payments after overspending on new truck?

Hey bros, I have a $650 a month note on a new 2022 Grand Cherokee Limited. This morning my boss suggested my hours are going to be cut substantially, so I have to be proactive about trimming some expenses. My GC is pretty much brand new. I love it but I can't afford to go bankrupt over a car, you know. How would you recommend getting rid of this without losing my shirt?

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Frick man...you bought this last week didn't you? You're gonna need to get lucky and find someone who'll just pick the payments up for you.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Yeah, really bad timing. I have 59 payments left to go. And I used my old car as a down payment, so I don't know what I'll do for transportation if I can somehow get out of this without costing myself a small fortune. But I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Here you can cancel a car on finance and get your money back within 30 days. Is that not a thing in America?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Yeah, really bad timing. I have 59 payments left to go. And I used my old car as a down payment, so I don't know what I'll do for transportation if I can somehow get out of this without costing myself a small fortune. But I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

>Frick man...you bought this last week didn't you?
      >Yeah, really bad timing. I have 59 payments left to go.
      lol

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

I was just thinking about this dude. Gets a wild hair up his ass about driving a poor-spec vehicle and goes full moron

2. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

find someone to take over payments or rent it out on turo or some other car sharing app, or you could just park it in the wrong area, accidentally leave the keys in it, and let insurance take care of it

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>take over loan payments
      >of a depreciating gas hog
      >IN THIS ECONOMY

3. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Sucks to suck.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Why buy a car you can't afford in the case of minor economic instability?
      Dumbass

Fricking lmao
      OP go on fb marketplace and buy some shitty civic with 150k miles for 8k

broke boys on DA getting the last laugh. misery loves company.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>broke boys on DA getting the last laugh. misery loves company.
        I could buy any car I want. But I won't because of shit like what's happened with OP. I'd rather save my money and be a millionaire by retirement

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

I'm putting aside money until I can buy a Giulia cash because financing is for morons.
        If you work a low end service job where there are shifts and weekly hours, there's always the risk that the bottom will fall out, so either get a better job or live within your means.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

>live within your means.
          You can't just "live within your means" when CoL is going way the frick up, cars, prices on all sorts of shit is through the roof. Tons of those "help wanted" signs and jobs that refuse to pay people more despite their businesses going downhill. Oh but my landlord says I gotta pay an extra 100$ a month for no reason despite not fixing a dam thing.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Sounds like you're a loser living in a metro area.
            Refer to my original post; sucks to suck.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>just get a better job
            >there are tons of kids in cities making big bucks
            >here are some glaring downsides of that
            >wow sounds like you live in a city.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

What do you want me to tell you? You live in a societal sewer and didn't win the genetic lotto, sorry you aren't king of the rats.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Try living within ur means

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

> until I can buy a Giulia cash because financing is for morons
          Also moronic? Buying a Giulia.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

I guarantee my Giulia is faster than whatever shitbox you drive

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

I don't think he was saying it wasn't fast, more like it is unwise to buy an expensive and uncommon italian car.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Just trade it in before the problems start

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

fukn wops using an Irish shamrock

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Not sure if you’re a dick or an idiot, so I’ll just assume the former. Better than the fricking M, AMG, and F badges slathered on mid-tier, non-performance models at BMW, Merc., and Lexus.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

I’m going to go order a Hawaiian pizza with pineapple slices on it, you wonderfully articulate dago!

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Are you stupid? It’s what Alfa has used since it’s conception for racing. Nobody likes micks btw, why even try and defend anything potato Black person related

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

This kek they're god awful slow

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

My brother in Christ, if you work fricking hourly and at risk for reduced hours you are fricking broke

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Nurses are considered hourly workers and make $55+ an hour. Maybe OP's in a typical greedy hospital slashing nurse headcount

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Why? There's still covid everywhere

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Why? There's still covid everywhere

>There's still covid everywhere
            >Nurses are considered hourly workers and make $55+ an hour.

Although Covid isn't a killer of people who aren't old or don't have emphysema/asthma, some people still get very sick and need hospital care. If you have a good corporate medical care package, that's great. But normal people have Gold or Silver HMO medical plans that cover only 80% or 70% of medical costs at the hospital. So you still don't want to catch Covid on the off-chance you or your family member ends up in the hospital for that particular mutated strain of Covid.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Poor moron. If this isn't a larp then I hope you make it out ok.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

This same Black person got that Jeep to get away from his newish Cruze like 2 days ago

[...]

4. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

rent it daily/weekly

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

find someone to take over payments or rent it out on turo or some other car sharing app, or you could just park it in the wrong area, accidentally leave the keys in it, and let insurance take care of it

Does Turo actually make regular people money? Looks like I'd be lucky to price it for $100-150 a day but people get to put 200 miles on it. So you have to hope people don't max out the miles? Plus the risk of wear and tear or losers smoking pot in it or something and killing its resale. Seems super risky.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

I think Turo is a lot like Airbnb, in that unless you have a niche car (or niche home in a destination town) it's hard to make money with one rental. Both platforms have been taken over by LLCs with a fleet of rentals who operate on volume.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

It’s all about the local market. Some places are totally saturated while others have insane demand. I think big cities got saturated quickly since there are so many RE investors already as well as entrepreneurial types with cash to blow.
          In more remote areas there is a lot less supply to begin with so people tend to do better on these apps.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>Does Turo actually make regular people money?
        Some people may rent your car so that they can swap parts out of it into their car that has some worn out parts. One guy renting his car put a secret tracker in it. As it turns out, an auto shop rented it, and was swapping parts. they claimed innocence because they were ony checking to see if parts they had fit or not so they said. Either way, it is bad that someone else is even taking out parts like the head without replacing gaskets with a new one.

5. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Why buy a car you can't afford in the case of minor economic instability?
    Dumbass

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Normans unfortunately suffer from main character syndrome and think things go on exactly like they' are forever with no change. They are also deceived into thinking that debt is normal and that you can just go be 40k in debt for a car on 80k income. That just because you can get by every month means you will forever.

6. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Just sell it? You'll probably make money on it in this clown world

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

OP won't have a car to drive if he does. He was bragging about trading in his daily beater for this last week

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Fricking lmao
        OP go on fb marketplace and buy some shitty civic with 150k miles for 8k

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

have some more keks

[...]

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>Just sell it? You'll probably make money on it in this clown world
      this

7. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

You should be able to sell it right now for what you paid.

8. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

How much equity do you have on the car?

9. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Carvana will give you the MSRP back right now for this I'm pretty sure. Compare offers with CarMax and Vroom. Do it quickly before the recession.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

This. You fricked up, but in this market you might be out 0$.Problem will be getting another car fast.
      You have to stop pretending you can afford a new SUV.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Carvana will give you the MSRP back right now for this I'm pretty sure. Compare offers with CarMax and Vroom. Do it quickly before the recession.

This is the same anon who was bragging about getting a new generation JGC for invoice? Unless op is completely moronic, he can make a few grand flipping this.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

WTF are these queer answers, whatever happened to doing shit for the lulz and fricking the banks Sam Hyde style?

OP should try this or leave the keys sat on the seat in a nig-borhood and report it stolen after a few hours, or drive it into a tree/wall. Should be able to come out of it alright in a big Jeep.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>fricking the banks Sam Hyde style?
        I don't know how he gets away with it (heh) but clearly, banks will just have your shit taken or other property you own to make up for the loss

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

leave all devices at home and bring the vehicle to the hood, leave the door unlocked and away it goes. better have selected gap insurance

10. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Why didn't you do the fricking math? How did you get fooled into signing the loan if the payments would be a problem? There are so many failsafes to prevent you from buttfricking yourself but you went ahead anyways. Why did you want that lame ass jeep anyways?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>Why did you want that lame ass jeep anyways?
      While his decision may have been moronic, the Grand Cherokee is classic Americana

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

And its fricking trash

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>the Grand Cherokee is classic Americana
        And, this statement has no connection to the thread at all. This is one of the reasons Murika isn't great anymore.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

New Grand Cherokee is Made in Detroit, the first new factory in Detroit in like 40 years or some shit.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

And so what?

11. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>suggested
    Tell your boss to stop being a israelite and tell you flat out what's happening with the status of your employment contract. For all you know he could be planning on firing you outright.
    >Spending $650 a month on a new car
    You deserve it. Do what everyone else is saying, sell it and buy a cheap Civic or something outright. If you don't have enough savings to last you during an unforeseen financial emergency, you cannot actually afford to drive a brand new car, regardless of what the bank tells you. You'll be learning this lesson the hard way, it seems.

12. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>I have a $650 a month note on a new 2022 Grand Cherokee Limited.

Do normies really?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Easy.

$49K MSRP
      $10K down, trade-in, and/or discount off MSRP
      = $39K sales price
      / 60 month loan
      = $650 month

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

If you put down 10k you just lost it, bro

sell it to Carvana they overpay for used cars

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Bullshit. Worst case he would maybe lose the dealer and doc fees but that’s probably it

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Shit my top trim ND RF miata is 630/mo

But it's only 4 year loan wirh no down payment. At less than 1% interest

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

By that you mean do normies buy cars that cost $39,000 and finance them for 5 years? Because that's how you get a $650 payment. The average new car sales price is $47,000. It's like you morons think it's 2002 with your 'back in my day' bullshit. It's 2022. Things are expensive and automakers don't even make low margin poverty specs anymore.

https://www.kbb.com/car-news/average-new-car-price-tops-47000/

13. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Sounds like it's time for a new job.

14. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Just go get a different job. A $650.00 car note is a laughably small sum. There are 22 and 23 year old kids who just finished college who pay $3,000.00+ a month in big city rent with ease. Stop thinking and acting like a weak broke b***h.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

They're in the 0.01% you fricking cuck moron. Jesus christ how is this site so fricking stupid?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>There are 22 and 23 year old kids who just finished college who pay $3,000.00+ a month in big city rent with ease
      Because they get paid well enough to live in that city. Either that or they have 4 other roommates. The median wage in the US is 35k a year.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>median wage in the US is 35k a year
        That’s counting single moms who work part time and Guatemalan serfs who just come here to pick berries for 2 months.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

35k is median. any moron can make 35k flipping burgers at Wendy's. if you have a bachelor's degree, your salary should be at least $55k+. if you can't swing a $650 month car payment making $55k+ a year you're a dipshit. and really, $55k is on low side, if you're a man with any level of intelligence and/or charm, you shouldn't make less than $75k+ with a bachelor's degree

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

What if I’m an intelligent man with a bachelors degree but I have autism?
          What’s the discount?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

They're in the 0.01% you fricking cuck moron. Jesus christ how is this site so fricking stupid?

>There are 22 and 23 year old kids who just finished college who pay $3,000.00+ a month in big city rent with ease
      Because they get paid well enough to live in that city. Either that or they have 4 other roommates. The median wage in the US is 35k a year.

The average new college graduate has a $55k starting salary. It's not "top 0.01" to make $70k or $80k, it's pretty common, actually. Making a $650.00 car payment on even the $55k median starting salary is easy. If a grown ass man can't swing $650.00 for wheels than they really need to get their shit together.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

This is literally only true if you did tech.
      >t. gayMAN intern and student.
      Yes you will make 135k a year out of college. No, you shouldn't waste 30 grand a month on rent if you don't have to. If you can weasel in under Blackrock and get a house in a place with sufficient internet coverage for remote work, you can have a home owned in 3 years at that salary.

15. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

[...]

>The average new college graduate has a $55k starting salary.
    Whats the median? Averages don't exclude extreme outliers.

Also you're only taking home 3000 a month after taxes on 55k, you definitely aren't paying 3000 for a fricking apartment
    >70-80k is common
    you just said the average is 55k, you went 2 standard deviations up calling it common?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Google your local state university degree mill, more specifically the graduation survey of its business school graduates. Those are 22 year old kids majoring in easy dumb shit like marketing and vague "bachelor's in business administration" (BBA). The median starting salary for them and for college of engineering classmates is $70k-85k. Those are the kids who end up in major cities paying $3k a month rent with ease. The median overall including every dipshit from afro studies to sociology to political science and everything in-between is about $55k. Many of them end up in big cities paying expensive rents, too, but they are more likely to have shittier apts and more roommates, unless they have parental support.

Either way, any kid who finishes college can easily pay $650.00 for a damn car. A lot of recent college graduates piss away $650 a month of lattes every morning on the way to work

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>The median starting salary for them and for college of engineering classmates is $70k-85k.
        source? where do you get this? You went from "new college graduate" to "engineering graduates"
        >afford 3k a month with ease
        if you're taking home say 75k, thats only 4k a month after taxes, insurance, what have you. You definitely aren't paying 3k a month in fricking rent.

>the median overall
        its really unlikely that the median is the same as the average, post source.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Let it go. They're clearly shooting boomer memes from the hip. We are one post away from them suggesting less avocado

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

It's beginning to sound like you're a seething college dropout in denial about what simply having a bachelor's degree nets you. Dumbass kids, often working from home several if not every day of the week, in some fake email & zoom job for $55k-$85k a yr.

I explained you can google the graduation survey of your local degree mill's business college and engineering college. The business departments often have the most popular majors at the university, so that's not "top 0.01%" college kids at all. In addition to the surveys, you can see this detailed by the US Gov using tax returns on gov's college scorecard: https://collegescorecard.ed.gov/

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

You're just making shit up especially about income and kids paying 80% their income to fricking rent lol

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Nobody is paying 3k a month in rent making 85k a year. Even 2k a month is pushing it as after taxes its pretty much 50% of your total take home for the month. Youre a moron.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Business degrees are for cucks that enjoy sucking israeli wiener

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Where did OP say he has a $3k month rent in addition to his Jeep payment? He probably lives in some cheap flyover shithole. You could swing a $650 car payment just picking up some stocking shelves shifts at the local Target, Kroger or Walmart. Or delivering pizzas or doing doordash 6-10 times a month. It's such a small sum, it's not something to get rattled over.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

In college I was making $1,000-1,200 a month working as a loader from 5am-8am for UPS. Only people who knew I worked there were my two college roommates.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>doordash 6-10 times a month
        This would be t you $200 max, assuming you're lucky with +25% tips each. The federal minimum wage equates to $1300 a month before taxes, and that's assuming you worked a full 40hr week all four weeks of the month. (No min wage job actually does that).

What job do you actually have currently?

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

>This would be t you $200 max
          I know morons who make $200 a shift on doordash

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

If you're just going to rely on anecdotes then this thread will only continue to suffer in quality

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

NTA but I average $28 an hour from doordash
          I can make $200 in a 6 hour shift pretty regularly
          Before expenses tho

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

after expenses and taxes you're looking at only 18 at best.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Nah $22 after expenses on average.
            That’s taxes, repairs, gas, etc

I drive an old shitbox so no car payments

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>after expenses
            you're a 1099, you're gonna file taxes and pay a lump sum. Have you tabulated what you might owe for business and personal income tax?

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

I didn’t break $12k this past year so I actually got $150 back on my taxes
            (Just enough to pay turbo tax fees)

Works fine while I’m a college student.
            No idea what the rate would look like if I was doing this full time

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

And how many "6-hour" shifts do you typically work in a week?

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Depends on the month
            College student so I only do it part-time.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Neets are in disbelief. They can't fathom people who simply get off their ass once in a while can make some cash. Easier to be a terminal cynical b***h on the couch

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>$12k a year doordashing
            >ballin'!
            Nah, as demonstrated, that gig only works as a side hustle while in college. We didn't even ask anon what his tuition is, or his own ramen/housing budget, or his marijuana budget, etc. We already know anon doesn't drive a car even remotely interesting.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>tuition
            Still at CC, so everything is covered by grants.
            Once I transfer to a 4-year next year though that'll probably change.
            On the chancellors list (4.0 gpa) for 4 straight quarters tho so hopefully I can get some scholarships.
            >housing budget
            Living with my parents while I still can, split utilities with them, costs me $200 a month.
            Grocery costs depends on the month, usually between $150-300 depending if I splurge.
            >Marijuana budget
            Roughly half a g per day on avg
            About $60 a month
            Insurance is another $75 per month
            >my car
            1996 subaru outback
            Nothing special but a fun ltitle shitbox for sleeping in the back/camping during summer, and safely doing donuts in the snowy winters.

I live in an unusually good doordash market, but I still decline 80% of all offers.

If I can't get a higher paying job than $22 per hour once I get my Bachelors I might doordash full-time until I get hired on though.
            I'd rather keep delivering shit in my shitbox than work for some giant corpo with awful business practices.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

OP has a job, OP has fewer hours. OP clearly [now] has more than enough free time to side hustle some extra scratch. It’s $600 and fifty bucks, it’s not like he owes the cartel a 100 grand. Y’all sound like neets and dweebs

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

12k a year is not a job, it's a hustle. Simple as.

16. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Bro you are such a fricking moron

17. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

What do you do for a career OP? I can't think of anything that pays over 50k where you can just get your hours cut like that.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

He's probably some retail manager living in major debt because of this stupid fricking car

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

He can work at an auto factory in the Midwest, maybe even a Jeep factory. Summer shutdowns happen with or without a recession.

18. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

bait.jpeg

19. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

You can drive it until Christmas and then flip it and not lose a cent. While broke boys on o seethe.

20. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

HAHA you're that dumb prick who got this so you didn't have to keep driving a Chevy Cruze thinking this Jeep will turn you into some popular Chad, Cinderella style with your FCA carriage.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

This same Black person got that Jeep to get away from his newish Cruze like 2 days ago
      [...]

have some more keks
      [...]

I am deceased

21. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

try to sell now at minor loss
    >drive around a mexican area at night and wait to get rear ended by a drunk
    >leave it parked in baltimore or memphis, or do the above idea in a black neighborhood and wait for a sheniqua in a 2009 altima to run into you. However you run the risk of car not totaling.
    >wait for next flood warning in your city, find underground parking garage that had flooded before.
    >wait for next BLM riot, park on street and wait.

22. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Look for every available opportunity to crash and bash it.
    >Be me
    >Trapped in payments
    >See an idiot take an exit last second on the interstate
    >He fishtails
    >See what's a out to happen
    >Do everything minimally to "avoid accident"
    >Hit that dumbass and total my car
    >Insurance pays out and since I owed less than the car value I even had extra cash
    >Now I have 2 cars
    I mean it anon. I often see semi trucks just gun it out across lanes not giving a frick.
    9/11 times you will get a check. Just don't be a pussy and go for it. Just be aware what you're doing and make sure it looks like an accident and you don't need to be going crazy fast.
    Take a calculated risk.

23. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

100 responses and not 1 is helpful. Just a bunch of negative, miserable sons of b***hes dancing on a grave. Fricking losers.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Several are helpful. Can you read? Sell the shit to carvana asap

24. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I had the same thing happen to me back in 08'.
    Dealer wouldn't take it back when I lost a backbone contract.
    >oh shit I'm fugged bad wut do?
    >bust ass tryin to sell even at a minor loss
    >hidin car from repo man for months
    >ran the numbers
    >figured out a DUI would cost less than paying off the car AND wouldn't kill my credit for 7+ years
    >got pissed drunk flipped it at ~60mph
    >completely totalled the car out, I was fine, not property damage beside some bushes on a median.
    >got DUI paid 10k fine lost license for a year.
    >quit drinking and got a grom

Will never ever buy any car new ever again.
    Life is good now except for all the Black folk, homosexuals, and israelites on the TV. Might take up drinking again.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Are you black?

25. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Holy frick imagine going in debt for God knows how long for an overpriced truck lmao

It'd kinda make sense for a performance car but you're an actual moron if you spend more than 10k on a truck/jeep/whatever monstrosity category this piece of shit falls under

26. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol

27. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Op, you need a car. Even in this economy, you lose on tax license and fees. I made the mistake of returning my car, and now im having to repair the old ones, drive the old cars, and its still expensive to operate old cars. Just quit being poor, you bought the car for a reason.

28. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Insurance fraud. The American way

29. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

All these post and only a few post suggest getting another form of income.
    Is DA full of NEETS or some shit. Money issues = get a better job or get a 2nd job/side hustle.

30. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>my boss suggested my hours are going to be cut substantially
    time to look for an additional second job. while you still have financial room to maneuver.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

#justjeepthings

31. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I'm not rich by any means but if I called my parents and told them I need some help with car payments for a little they'd send me a few grand no questions asked, which is enough to cover 5 or so payments. It's not like you're asking them for $100,000 to buy a dive bar or some dumb shit. It's a sensible car. Everyone needs a car.

But really, you can't make an extra $160 a week? That's nothing. You can make $200 a week delivering pizzas or stocking shelves at Walmart two nights a week.

32. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

The perfect example on why you don't finance or lease cars. Cashflow.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *