1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

why is it always a fricking nissan?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Driven by cultural people with poor credit score

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Nissan makes car almost exclusively for poverty stricken nogs. No one with a shred of common sense or decency would buy a Nissan over a Toyota or Honda.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

this.
        i stopped talking to a friend because she bought a fricking nissan after i explicitly told her to avoid that brand
        i also told her the association she will be part of, she didnt like my language. oh well b***h.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

lel I worked at a Nissan dealership at one point (first as lot porter, then sales), got a job there cause a female friend worked there. One of the first things they tried to do was sell me a new Sentra, l laughed in their face. Then it turns out they weren't joking. I'm like dude, do you think I'm a fricking moron? Almost every sales person there had a new Nissan from there to boost their sale numbers, and like a week later female friend has a brand new Sentra. I didn't realize it at the time, but this was the exact point we started drifting apart.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Nissan’s sports cars and trucks literally mog both of those other brands but ok let’s just forget that the Z and GTR exist.

this.
        i stopped talking to a friend because she bought a fricking nissan after i explicitly told her to avoid that brand
        i also told her the association she will be part of, she didnt like my language. oh well b***h.

You sound like a miserable person to be around if that’s all it takes to get you to stop talking to someone

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Yeah because his friend definitely bought a Z or GTR. Fricking numb nuts moron idiot

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Doesn’t matter, he is a homosexual manlet if he gets mad over something so ridiculous and you are too

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Because it's always a niggsan

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Nissan: "I brake checked you an now you gonna pay".
    Me: Let me show the cops my dashcam.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Cop: looks like you were following too closely and couldn't stop in time. I'm putting on the report that you are at fault and I'm giving you a ticket for careless driving, it carries 4 points and you can pay it online. Make sure you call your insurance so they can get ready to pay out.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

this, rear enders are always at fault. you must always be prepared for the vehicle ahead to stop at any time for any reason

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

this, rear enders are always at fault. you must always be prepared for the vehicle ahead to stop at any time for any reason

brake checking is illegal

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

all it takes is "I thought I saw a deer!" and your defense for rear ending someone is rekt. the simple fact is if you can't possibly avoid hitting them, then you are following too close. tailgaters hate this simple truth.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

you are incorrect in your assessment.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>he allows his fate to be controlled by the car in front of him
            lol, lmao even

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

see

https://i.imgur.com/UqXFGLc.jpeg

Yes, but stopping short for something in the the road is not.

I had to drive downtown yesterday and about a dozen times we had to slow to under 10mph due to some tesla that ran out of charge and stopped on the road causing a miles long traffic jam. Woman in a Toyota behind me I swear must have been within inches of my bumper. Even a casual slow deceleration she was intent on being within 3 feet of my bumper at speed. All I had to do was jamb on the brakes hard because traffic and she'd have hit me.

see

https://i.imgur.com/UqXFGLc.jpeg

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Cutting someone off and brake checking is illegal, yes, because they created the unsafe situation by not leaving enough space before changing lanes in front of you. But if you are both already established in the lane and you rear end them, it is always your fault because you didn't leave enough space.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>file name

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

yes, we are in agreement, the driver who cut off the driver in the pic is at fault because they didn't leave enough space. are you too moronic to see how this is different from habitual tailgating?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What do you want me to see? Someone who wrote a caption on their snapchat? Oh that settles it then.
            >officer, cumbawdx09 wrote on their snapchat that they were brake checked and it wasn't their fault, so in reality because I hit this person they're at fault!
            lil zoomzoom thinks bullshit written on the internet is 100% guaranteed to be legal truth.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Yes, but stopping short for something in the the road is not.

I had to drive downtown yesterday and about a dozen times we had to slow to under 10mph due to some tesla that ran out of charge and stopped on the road causing a miles long traffic jam. Woman in a Toyota behind me I swear must have been within inches of my bumper. Even a casual slow deceleration she was intent on being within 3 feet of my bumper at speed. All I had to do was jamb on the brakes hard because traffic and she'd have hit me.

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

heh
    we do things a little differently in FULTON COUNTY, GEORGIA

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

That recent special Grand Tour put out showed how whatever french colony nobody gave a shit about cars. Even had people hit them in their cars with all their body panels. Plus the jokes about french footballers actually not giving a frick what their car looks like. Streange peawienering with blacks that rent large wheels and blast their music as loud as possible, then they'll drive the worst pieces of shit and let it get smashed without insurance.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Altimas are so based. These things can literally survive being half totaled by scholars and scientists and still continue to run. But people will STILL shit talk them for being "unreliable"

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>doesn't get hit ever
      >transmission implodes

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *