Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I though it was dicks?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

No its height or hair. All the truck bros I see are short and/or bald.

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm going to buy a hybrid Maverick.

3. 4 weeks ago
    Pentobarbital addict

Car for poorgays.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i know you're doing a troll but the common man with a 1/2 ton shouldn't be included in this. we just want to haul shit around on the weekends and have to trailer it or strap it to the roof like a basedboy.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I think my next truck will be an F450.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Life hack: drive exactly the speed limit in front of a pickup truck. Absolutely boils the blood of ballcap wearing boomers when you delay their trip to Arby's by 2 seconds.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

???

They will just pass you.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

That's just it though. You only need to do it for a few seconds before it sends them into a rage and they storm off. Even better when it's on a one lane road and they cross a double yellow to get around you. Boomers are even worse drivers these last few years. It's so easy to make these Randys and Bills mad it's unreal.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

???

They won't even remember it happened by the time they get home.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I know plenty of boomers. Trust me, they will have to tell someone else about it.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

someone passing you in traffic is not them being "sent into a rage" and "storming off"

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Retread take

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My balls are bigger than my dick but I don't even have a vehicle of any kind.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Compensation for small penis = big truck energy

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The whole anti-Truck thing is just because israelites are frail creatures who are scared by anything they perceive to be projecting strength of any kind

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

If you hide inside a giant metal box, you're a frail creature who's scared. I'll use the legs God gave me.

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

For me it's the 1985 Chevrolet K5 Blazer.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

for me it's the CXT 7300

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Needs a proper bull-bar but it's a great start.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Do these cars actually work in real time? i dont think these can climb the sloppy hills without breaking down
      American cars are all show

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Lol they work better than modern trucks
        They get 12 miles to the gallon.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Literally driving a big truck makes you feel like the fricking Hulk. Lol
    So much fun

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What if I have big trucks for working, and a little tiny purple car for driving a lot?

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

She's a squirrel-squashin', deer smackin' drivin' machine, Canyonero! Canyonero! Canyonero! Whoa, Canyonero! Whoooooaaaa!

16. 4 weeks ago
    Sage

Using a truck? Big yikes, folks. It's not just about the size of the vehicle; it's about the mentality it often represents. See, relying solely on a truck can sometimes signal an unhealthy fixation on traditional masculinity and status symbols. It's like shouting to the world, "Look at me, I'm compensating!" And that kind of attitude, well, let's just say it's a one-way ticket to being labeled an incel – you know, that whole "nice guy" syndrome. So, folks, maybe let's steer clear of the truck and focus on more meaningful ways to express ourselves, eh?

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

safety fridge 5000 is big balls is it?
    get a bike that hits 140 then tell me about big balls fat boi

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

So a moped pretty much. Fast bikes are like 180+

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

this is a country where everything is uphill in both directions filled with sheep and tractors
        unless there's an event on you aren't getting up to 180 here

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Not saying that you should be going that fast just the bike being capable of it. Having ~180 hp inbetween your legs is a hell of a thing.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

ah, no. you definitely should be going that fast. on one wheel lane splitting if at all possible. I keep hoping I get hit by a meteor strike doing that and someone catches it on dash cam.
            >IT'S HAPPENING
            >MAN GETS BASHED BY METEORITE WHILE DOING 180 MPH ON ONE WHEEL LANESPLITTING BETWEEN CHURCH BUSSES AND UHAULS
            >webm
            >???
            >profit

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

isn't most of your country flat plains?
            feel like if i lived in the states i'd just smash together some scrambler tourbike hybrid monstrosity and pick a direction

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

usually run with a restrictor on because this bike is barely legal
            wait wat, i meant 140 mph not horse power, last test with the restrictors off it was 129.1

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yeah I know I just said 180 mph and 180 hp cause that’s where I kind of draw the line at fast bike. Mine is like 165-185hp depending on how fast I’m going.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

ah bhp
            brake horsepower is variable based on all sorts of shit
            horse power is a measurement of total work done by engine under maximum load

bhp 160ish is the highest it ever rated

if your horsepower is going up and down either the machine isn't being set properly or your engine has some serious flaws

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Nope that’s just how the ram air intake system works above 140 mph it makes around 185-190 and below 170ish.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>engine needing more air using passive compression
            like i said serious flaws

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Designing an engine and intake to take advantage of higher airspeed to produce a semi FI effect is not a flaw at all.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

if it needs a turbo it should have a turbo 😐

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Holy crap this entire thread of full of fricking homosexuals. "Dude I love having a big engine between my legs!" You're as bad as the truck tards who wants a big engine in front of their bloated bellies instead.

18. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

110/10 would drive to church on sunday.

19. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You need big trucks if you're hauling a lot of balls.

20. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i drive this

r8 my homosexuality

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Less gas efficient than a hybrid and less cargo space to boot.

21. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Cope harder you dicklet beanercel.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Cool staged video bro

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous
    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Black folk will assault you

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Hahahaha

22. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why do all new vehicles have to look like fricking transformers now? Why cant they just make a normal plain looking truck and sell it for 5k?
    And why do all vehicle design have mean mugs? I dont want to see mean angry looking cars when i drive
    I fricking hate new vehicles

23. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I remember this guy in my town had a ford pinto jacked up like a monster truck. it was cool af.
    I had a 67 Nova then a 69 Galaxie 500

24. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

why do all the bbc homies drive whips then?

25. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

aah the dick compensator mobile.

26. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>big truck = big fuel bills
    >small car = small fuel bills = money = your b***h on my small dick in the Bahamas
    Your move incel.

• 4 weeks ago
      Am still on 4chan

Damn those oil prices, really a trip to the bahamas?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Actually it’s the opposite iirc. b***hes look at you affording a hundred gallons of diesel and say since you can afford that you are able to take care of stuff better than an uncle in a Honda fit.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

This. Liberal purple-haired pansexual bawds love getting dicked down by truck-driving gun-owners. The whole "u must be compensating lul" thing is a israeli antigun tactic from the 60s-70s, now used by dainty men, and also by women who want to shit-test their men.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Yeah, women are moronic.

27. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Big cars are based.

They are my greatest ally to destroy Muttmerican roads, destroy Muttmerican infrastructure.
    They help bankrupt Muttmericans with high fuel consumption.
    They help me kill as many Muttmericans as possible.

It's OVER
    Total Big Car victory.

28. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I like being able to park easily and not pay six gorillion to refill my tank

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

that means your wiener and balls are smaller than a walnut and toothpick

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

you spend a lot of time thinking about wieners, don't you?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

i dont make the rules.

thats just what dr nosenberg told me

29. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Great exercise in American psychology
    >Buying big loud and annoying thing makes me a man
    >I might use it for its purpose...someday

For many drivers it's an exercise in narcissism. It communicates an image of who the driver would like to be, but not the reality.

30. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Extremely comfotable to drive, great visibility; fast and deady. I Mog midsize scum at the gas station when I fill up with 28 gallons of fuel for $128.95 and have no concern for expense. People SEETHE when I cut them off. Im an unstoppable force, a menace on the road, a danger to small children.

I removed the runningboards on my SD because it looks cool and short people haver to 'hop' like mario to get in, its the funniest little thing. GET SHIT ON LEFTYS. Thank GOD I have the extended SEVEN and a HALF foot bed to fit my massive BALLS + anthying else I need to carry that day.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Holy frick, your penis must be absolutely tiny.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Finally for once in your life, you finally get to feel powerful. no one is looking down on you on the road. And finally an adrenaline rush, tv couldn't do it for you, and not that slow Walmart scooter.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

jesus fricking christ you should have the tinniest micropenis in the world

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>SEVEN and a HALF foot bed
      Mines eight and a half sweetheart

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I remember wh3n some stile one of those and went on a live car chase in la.

31. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Everybody knows it's the other way around, and because you need a big car to feel that it is your dick, only proves that your meat dick is not that big (but you should relax, it doesn't really matter much in the most of cases)

32. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I drive a 1/2 pickup and even then I feel better than everyone else on the road. It's a nice grocery and lumber hauler.
    I'm not compensating for anything however. My other vehicle is an ebike and my penis is long and girthy. Just ask your mom.

33. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I see it more nuanced than that. Even the worlds biggest EV is gay and an old AC Cobra without a single safety or emissions feature can be even more based than a new truck. But i see your sentiment and agree with it. Frick every "mickey mouse piece of shit" Demolition Man gaymobile.

34. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  35. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>American truck
    Luxury SUV
    >Everyone else's truck
    A real work vehicle

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You posted a cab over shitbox that can’t pull shit and is too expensive for what are getting.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's cheaper than your truck and more utility with either a tipper or Hiab. It tows fine but that's not the point because it has a real bed

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Maybe it’s cheaper in roo land and if you want max utility just throw in a flatbed/tipper for like 4 grand and go about your day.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

America wins

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>wow, this family sedan and this supercharged V8 sports car both top out at the same speed, why waste money on a sports car that doesn't go any faster?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

What are you even trying to say? A tipper clearly has different utility value to a twin cab.

36. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Can you move the frick over to the right lane, some of us ride motorcycles like real men. Did your truck come with the purse and dildo attachment? gay

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Based fellow motorcyclist.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Based fellow motorcyclist.

Love bikes too so long as they are old enough to take a huge steaming shit on regulationsgays and their mandates. Don't even care how slow it is, look at me, i'm not complying with jack shit not even the crap you already passed decades ago, seethe about it gays. Ideally a big long stroke single cylinder.
      *THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP*
      Be fricked Dr. Cocteau. Shove your batteries up your neoveganas.

You posted a cab over shitbox that can’t pull shit and is too expensive for what are getting.

You forgot no ground clearance and no 4x4 plus the only point of cabovers is maximum length regulations. They suck to maintain. Also no V8 = gay. My neighbor has a 90s Dodge and every morning he fires that bastard up and heads down to the valley i wake up with a big fat grin. Really makes your day when the very first thing you think about is assmad greenoids.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>dude, if you don't have a mega engine, you're gay
        HEY Black person, you define your sexuality based on a motor. "People" (I'm trying to use this word generously) like you deserve to be lined up against a wall and repeatedly shot in the head, or at least prevented from reproducing. You're so likely to be fat that it fricking kills me.

37. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I ride the bus. Those are bigger than your truck, so I guess I have the biggest balls of all.
    >But I can't ride the bus, I'm scared of Black folk
    Because you have small balls.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Serious talk, are Black folk a real problem on the bus?
      All I see are pajeetas.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Not really. Unless you're in like... New York, most people are pretty chill on the bus.

38. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

almost ran some homosexual from texas off the road in my nissan versa, frick with florida man

39. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

it's aluminum and not steel

40. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

filthy amerimutts switched to oversized trucks and suvs because of the idiotic CAFE law
    it's all moronic and amerimutts are moronic and everything is on autopilot

41. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

all trucktards have small dicks
    TOTAL TRUCKTARD DEATH

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>camry shitchink spotted

42. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Sorry. These gigantic trucks are idiotic. They make them bigger and bigger, so dumb goys will go deeper and deeper into debt to keep up with cousin Cletus. Just say no.

If you absolutely need a pickup, your grandpa’s ford ranger is more than you require. White people have weaknesses, and they are being mercilessly exploited by these truck merchants.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

based Ranger enjoyer.
      shame they don't make them like that anymore.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>No V8
      It should be illegal to make engines with less than eight cylinders. Unironically. But i guess an LS swapped Ranger is good.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You WILL buy the "loaded" 4X4 full-size pickup as a daily driver for $90,000.
      You WILL finance almost 100% of it.
      You WILL only drive on asphalt.
      You WILL be happy.

43. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

trucks are way overpriced.

44. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

litteraly the opposite

45. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No car = Total Chad

46. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

So if a big-balled fellow were to buy a small car would his balls shrink?

47. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

https://soundcloud.com/richmath/long-black-cape?utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing

48. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I have a truck and a hatchback
    does my ball size change?

49. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

hell yeah, brother

50. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Can confirm, i drive pic rel and my balls look like they belong on an ant. On the bright side my tiny balls make my dong look enormous. Atleast thats what my mom tells me….

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *