Boomer at your local car show?

> what experience did you go through dealing with a boomer at a car show.
Was it pleasant was it annoying.

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I made a thread about this recently after I joined a boomer car club.
    They're mostly good dudes, knowledgeable, friendly, funny, straight up given me car parts and help. No complaints.
    If they're mean to you it's cause you're brown or drive a shitbox.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This. I drive a boomer car and boomers are usually excited to see a younger guy driving one and are happy to talk about it. I've gotten so many free parts and cheap cars from old guys that are happy to share the hobby. The stereotypical copypasta boomers are around, but not nearly as common as they're made out to be.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>If they're mean to you it's cause you're brown
      what am I supposed to do

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Have you tried not being brown?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Be less brown

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

my local trackday boomers are generally ok. One is the average "everything was better in the 80s" kind of boomer, but the others are cool

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Low quality slop thread. Delete yourself.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Son, out of the 14,668 Boomer SS's built, only 8,182 had the V8, and of those only 4,174 were the 2-door. Narrow that down to the 1,866 that were cherry bomb red and it starts to get interesting. Only 1,468 of those came with the sought-after Woodstock package and only 1,288 were fitted with air conditioning. Now get this... only 968 of those had the optional 22-b 8-track player installed. Digging deeper, just 642 of those included the factory moonroof, and believe it or not, only 322 of those featured the 2-tone seat covers. But check this out, only 198 had the special-edition mag wheels and only 112 had the dual exhaust system. Not done yet, just 58 were equipped with the limited 'Lava Lamp' dashboard lighting and only 28 included the high-fidelity sound system. Now, the real kicker? Just 6 of these badboys had dual cigarette lighters. good luck finding another one of these in the wild. I know what I got.

• 3 weeks ago
      TooZ

quality DAlit/.

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Pick up truck dummies who roasted me for my civic and my interest in electric vehicles. Also none of them had a long bed truck. Chode beds only with maximum parking space obstruction.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Chode bed is the superior choice if you do a lot of towing. Towing or heavy offroad use are the only legitimate excuse for chode bed.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

and none of them tow shit, and neither do you
        modern pick up trucks are the most successful scam-job that auto manufacturers have ever pulled off

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I don't own a truck, but my job provides me with one, I tow a 4,000lbs dump trailer 2-3 days a week. Their is a reason trucks are designed around towing, most homosexuals don't use it, but when you need it, it's hard to beat.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Pick up truck dummies who roasted me for my civic and my interest in electric vehicles
      based

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Not a car show but I once had a boomer neighbor with what was literally a shell (not even rolling) of some 60's convertible Mustang who would tell me that "in 10 years it'll be worth 1 million when it's done". He told me that it'd be some candy red color and have an LS3 in it. Mind you, it had no engine, drivetrain or interior. It was a hunk of metal that just sat in his garage on jack stands. He also said he'd do all his own work on the car despite the fact that I frequently saw those "call a mechanic" trucks at his house to service his daily. I have never met anyone so delusional.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Some boomers are extremely childish. Had an almost deaf boomer stop me in a parking lot to talk cars. He said he had a Slingshot and that if he got caught speeding he'd run from the cops. Also said AWD is no good for corners because the "front end will hop". Because I had a BMW he tried to tell me BMW stands for "Berlin Motor Works" and when I corrected him he abruptly ended the conversation like a child. I can definitely see how these dumb fricks lost the west for us.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

my fun car is a miata so most boomers give me shit
    >nice gokart
    >do you have any openings for a haircut?
    >I'd break that toy trying to get in it
    >etc
    then they get into their fricking kia sportage and drive home fantasizing about the cars they saw but will never have the balls or financial security to make a move on

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>my fun car is a miata so most boomers give me shit
      based

and none of them tow shit, and neither do you
      modern pick up trucks are the most successful scam-job that auto manufacturers have ever pulled off

>modern pick up trucks are the most successful scam-job
      that would be cuckovers and cuckover adjacents

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>yesterday
    >brought my honda to cars & coffee
    >boomer comes in his mustang with his brown grandkids
    >his grandkids run over to my honda and say how cool it is
    >he remarks "I knew he was Mexican, he ran straight to the honda"
    Was pretty funny

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous