Buying from a private dealer is a special kind of hell.

Buying from a private dealer is a special kind of hell.
>respond erratically
>delusional about price
>images aren't current
Frick this man.

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I just hire an agent to check it out and buy it if it’s satisfactory.

2. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

You mean private seller? I don't call a dude on FB Marketplace a "dealer"

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

he probably means one of those shitty small dealerships. the buy here/pay here type places. they're usually run by arabs or mexicans (at least out west) and are a special kind of moronic

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Oh yeah, those are usually terrible. I bought a car from a huwhite man that ran one, but he was actually an enthusiast who was just starting out. Another place I went before that had a total piece of shit for double what it was really worth and was smug as hell. All mexicans working there.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

he probably means one of those shitty small dealerships. the buy here/pay here type places. they're usually run by arabs or mexicans (at least out west) and are a special kind of moronic

You mean private seller? I don't call a dude on FB Marketplace a "dealer"

Anon is correct, I meant both small private dealers and private sellers.
          Thanks for the correction. They're both horrendous.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Selling to the general public is a special kind of hell
            >list a decent running and driving car for $3000
            >$3000 is now the bare minimum for a running and driving car
            >want pictures of every single square inch of the car
            >want to haggle the shit out of the price even without seeing it
            >want to use every minor issue with the car as a haggling point
            >want to know the entire service history of the vehicle, everything that's wrong with it
            >expect new tires, new fluids, spotless lines, no surface rust
            >want a VIN check and ask incredibly specific questions about the vehicle's history
            >constantly miss appointments to show the car
            >think my time is free

The amount of people I've told to go and pay $30,000 for a new car because that seems to be a better fit for them (aka the nice way of telling you to frick off) is staggering.

Also the amount of people who refuse to sign a fricking no warranty as-is disclosure as if I'm a fricking major car dealership and will pay for their repairs after sale.

No wonder people junk/donate their cars.

You're probably a moron who thinks people's time is free and want the New Car Dealership experience from someone selling something for 1/4 or less what it sold for new.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

This is why you just sperg-list everything about the car good and bad and save yourself time upfront. I bet you're one of those gays that post a car with 3 old pics from your phone photo roll with like two sentences about it. No shit people are going to ask questions because 99.9% of $3000 cars have problems and they want to know how bad they are.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>write down a sperg list in the description so someone can litigate against you based on the claims you made in said list

Yeah nah I'm not going to do a fricking 300 point inspection on the used car you're buying for less than 10 grand. Deal with it poorgay.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>there's a leak on the XYZ
            >some rust over here

10/10 total litigation.

Are you high or just moronic? Nobody litigates over a used car unless you literally say nothing about it because you're trying to deceive about how shitty your car is. I don't even bother engaging with people that won't type out a proper description, that means you're purposefully hiding something and hoping I won't find it and want to retain plausible deniability that you "totally didn't know the radiator is shot and the frame is about to buckle"

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Then don't come here b***hing when the incredibly predictable and obvious thing happens and people ask a bunch of questions about your shitty listing, moron. No one has any sympathy.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

moron

• 2 years ago
            Gears

Been there done that. The problematic examples won't read what you write. They also won't look at your pics, but that won't stop 'em from asking for ones.
            I've had to explain to one guy in three languages at once that my car was indeed a three-door and I could not magically make it a five door. The first pic and about 6 more showed that quite clearly.
            You'll also get a frickload of people offering you 500 bucks in some incomprehensible gibberish then asking your adress to send their tower there.
            Fricking annoying experience.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>This is why you just sperg-list everything about the car good and bad and save yourself time upfront
            this doesnt work because braindamaged normalBlack folk see a wall of text and go
            >UNNGHH I AINT READING DAT SHIET *grunts and sharts*

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

I'd kill to have an honest person like you to buy from. Looked at a 2020 challenger 50th edition RT with a shaker package, 13k miles they want $44k but fricking 10 grand down plus my truck to give me 3k allowance for a $690 a month payment for 60 months. Shit doesn't add up and I'm not driving a nice car that should be taken care of during winter. The manager was a total fricking douche about it, which is the reason I walked in without the $ available in case they tried to talk me into anything. When he asked about getting money from my family to borrow for it I instantly decided no matter what don't work with them.

I'm willing to be honest and work with people on shit. Even if the numbers make sense because I haven't bought a car in 12 years and I'm moronic, it still seems like they wanted a sucker for this used vehicle. Sorry about the public man

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>I walked in without the $ available in case they tried to talk me into anything
            You do not sound responsible enough to be making a purchase that large.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

You’re basically a piece of shit. You won’t even find out what’s wrong with a car. What exactly do you think you deserve money for? Storing a bunch of cars in one place? You’re entitled to $3k for every car from old to barker running? You won’t even tell the guy what’s wrong with it (because you don’t even bother checking).

You’re a homosexual and subhuman trash.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

well sorrrrry i want to actually know what the car is like beyond a 2 sentence description and 2 pictures in and out before i fly or drive hundreds of miles to look at it only to find out tee hee there's a thick rust coating on the bent frame but sunk cost fallacy amirite? cope moron, the customer is always right

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Well frick them I guess for wanting to know what they're buying
            To spare myself the words,

You’re basically a piece of shit. You won’t even find out what’s wrong with a car. What exactly do you think you deserve money for? Storing a bunch of cars in one place? You’re entitled to $3k for every car from old to barker running? You won’t even tell the guy what’s wrong with it (because you don’t even bother checking).

You’re a homosexual and subhuman trash.

summed it up pretty well

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

you are a lazy homosexual, your time is worth nothing, and i gurantee your listing probably had only 3 shitty exterior pics and your description was somethings like
            >ran great when parked, AC is ICE cold. no lowballs I KNOW WHAT I GOT

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>Guy selling car with year old ad
            >Ask if anything change from last year
            >Just a crack in bumper and windshield
            >Ask for picture of damages
            >He doesn't provide.

3. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

know what you want.
    if you mean the dealers pics are old, walk away.
    most important is how much money you have.
    maybe you should get a scooter?

4. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

My car buying experience has been great.
    >price already super reasonable for exact car I wanted
    >guy lives pretty far away
    >ask him to drive it to my porch
    >he drives all the way to my house with his friend in another car to drive him back the entire long-ass trip
    >it was already registered under his name and buyer didn't even want a renewal (so I could drive for a few months without paying any legal fees)
    >this also meant that any accidents or speeding tickets and such would go to him instead of me, he's still fine with it
    >had the car for almost two years, super satisifed (now registered under me, of course)

Feels good living in a country that is 91% Christian.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

What country? Mexico is mostly Christian but it's a shithole.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Mexico is 82% Christian and non-white.
        There is no point in a country being Christian if it isn't Caucasian.
        Just like how a country being Caucasian but NOT Christian turns to normalizing degeneracy.
        Like America with their Black folks and homos (although they've reached a point where mere homosexuals are light-weight).

No. I'm from Serbia. It sure ain't the richest material-wise (well, looking at home ownership %, definitely richer than the West) but I am definitely content.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Orthodox aren’t Christians, they’re cultists. Return to Rome if you truly believe in Christ, as it is the Church he founded.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

You're not Christian if you think non-white people can't be Christian

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

91% christian
          0% white
          just as the israelites intended

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Serbia is a Chinese colony in the making. I sincerely hope your countrymen don't allow that to happen.

5. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Such is life of the poorgay.

6. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Now do you understand why people lease vehicles?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>you'll own nothing and ve happy!

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Yet you rent lol.

7. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>selling ugly rusty shitbox that runs great
    >tons of pics, even pics of the horrific structural rust
    >list issues
    >list noteworthy maintenance done to it recently
    >get like 30 people offering half picknpull would buy it for, no higher
    >morons wanting payment plans on 1k. just trust me bro
    >no habla ingles trying to communicate with me

I sold it in the end. frick is it annoying dealing with these morons. I need to sell another and I'm not looking forward to it.

8. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>looking to buy
    >see decent catch on FB marketplace for 2-3k
    >Hispanic is the seller
    >"is this available?"
    >"si."
    >"when can i come look at it?"
    >sees they read my message, somehow goes ignored
    >check profile
    >not even in the fricking country

I usually like Latinas but dealing with them on FBM is turning me into a low key racist. How hard is it to respond? It's either available and I can come see it, or it's sold and I can leave you alone. Jesus Christ, man.

9. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>be afluent white dude
    >looking for a car for my mother in law
    >find a nice cx5 she will like
    >have a look at it
    >don’t even negotiate on price
    >just ask if it could please come with a fresh service and battery
    >sure bro

I generally find when buying normie cars its better to negotiate on services the dealer can provide at a low cost to themselves, rather than the price itself. Enthusiast cars are a whole different ball game, but I wouldnt buy one of those from a dealer

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *