Anonymous

Buy an ad

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

He got it for MSRP, pretty horrible

He sounds like the dud from cripplechan kek

https://i.imgur.com/Rr63sCM.png

How'd he do?

LMAO gaped loose shillhouse tries to shill his channel again.
      Buy an ad, newbie

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

is that your voice in the video, OP? why do you sound like an autistic kid.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

He got it for MSRP, pretty horrible

He sounds like the dud from cripplechan kek

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

How is msrp horrible? It's just fricking average
        >haggle it down to invoice
        Value your time more

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I got a nice used sports car two months ago for exactly the price they paid for it at the auction, I even got them to replace the shocks + suspension, fix a small dent in the rear quarter panel, and put on brand new OEM tires for the car FOR FREE while I was at it
          The entire negotiation process took about 1 hour total and they ended up losing money on the deal

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I forgot to add, and then I came out as trans and my dad killed himself

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Value your time more
          You make over 1K an hour?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Sticker price and not a penny more!
          lol. lmao, even.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Value your time more
          ?
          Saving $2500 in 17 minutes sounds pretty good to me

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Negotiating to MSRP is a waste of time. If negotiations don't open at MSRP you've already conceded. In what other market do customers just accept "market adjustments" and bullshit like that from a retailer?
          The only reason this is accepted at all is because of the myth of the master haggler. The dude that walks into a dealership and deftly negotiates his way into paying nothing for the car and banging the salesman's wife to boot. It doesn't happen. It's a false dream sold to idiots to play into their ego and set up a tilted board.
          The acceptance of the idea that nobody pays retail has been a Trojan horse for these markups and market adjustments. It's accepted under the false idea of fair play. As buyers we reason that if we're allowed to negotiate the price down it's only fair for them to try and negotiate the price up. While normally this would be fair play, they own and control the game, the field it's played on, and start the game in a wildly more advantageous position than you.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>24.5k to 25k MSRP depending on convenience package
    pretty shit ngl

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

These uber inflated a win-win situation. The dealership makes amazing profits and the customer walks out patting himself on the back over the incredible deal he got and how he got them to drop their price over 3k over what they quoted him. The sales manager laughs all his way to the bank.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Why would anyone agree to a market adjustment in this economy? I paid $7000 less than that for a Camry and he is only getting a Corolla.
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

No way he paid 19k for a brand new Camry

5. 3 weeks ago
    [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

>shrigma
    that's a demon

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>cant even come up with a check or loan for $26k, puts $4k+ on a credit card
    holy shit lmao. Dire

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

putting a chunk of your downpayment on a credit card is a good idea because you get a lot of cashback points

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I guess youre missing the part where this homie has $4k to his name, can only get approved for $18k, and then buys a new car for close to $30k

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Cliff notes: he ended up paying $26,800

MSRP: $25189
    Dealer Markup: $1995
    """Processing""" Fee: $899
    Tax: $1219
    """Other""" fees: $77
    Total: $29,379

Excluding bullshit fees and adding just MSRP + Tax = $26,409

homie literally paid $400 over MSRP (but in reality closer to $600 because the total taxed amount would be a lot less) and thinks this is brag worthy LOL. For a frickin COROLLA.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *