>*casually mogs all of?

>*casually mogs all of DA combined*
You should just KYS now cause you will never be as good of a driver, or own as many cars, or put on as many events, or own a race track like Cleet.

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Do you have any idea how little I care?

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My success is not lessened by the achievements of others. I'm happy in my car, and if I ever get more, then I will also be happy. I'm happy for Cleet. Hope he keeps doing what he's doing. I'm going to do mine.

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

yeah everything you said here is true but atleast i dont have a weak chin with patchy facial hair. He may have more money but genetically im far beyond his superior.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Lolz, keep telling yourself that, Pedro. Maybe get some boots with 2 inch heels.
      He's making white babbys. What are you doing besides jacking off to cartoons

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You're so genetically superior that you seethe in a basement while he buys an airport, runs a race track, plans some of the largest automotive gatherings in the country, and has a wife and children that he's building a house for.

• 2 weeks ago
        sage

buy an ad inbred homosexual
        sage

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>gets absolutely assravaged by literal facts
          >lacking any kind of rebuttal, defaults to shill and incest insults
          Sure redditard. Sage is not a downvote.

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why do white people all look alike?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I'm glad I'm not the only one, but you might be autistic, anon. I have severe face blindness when it comes to other races, but white people are the worst. If you're a chubby white guy, I cannot tell the difference between you and like 20 other dudes until I hear your voice.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Why do you Black folk Black person?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They all evolved from one random melanin-lacking mutation somewhere in the Caucuses. Normally, such a mutation would have died out, but this happened to live on.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Happened to live on and dominate the earth, frick up every lesser breed and then lose it all thanks to television.
        We'll fix your wagons again, if there are only ten of us left. We piss on you mutt clowns from considerable height. Deal with it

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Why do wypipo off themselves/drug overdose and have furbabies like cats and dogs instead of children?
          Surely a race that does that can't be considered the master race.

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I will never be as cringe as Cleet

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The only people who dislike cleetus are eurocucks and their opinion doesn't matter

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You're a sad person.

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ever since he got into outlaw-class drag cars nothing seems fast to him anymore so the viewer gets no sense that he’s ever having fun

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Cleetus is singlehandedly giving progressive swine the twitch. He speeds, he burns rubber, he burns shitloads of fuel for fun.
    Florida in general makes me like this fricked up country a little more. If I lived there I'd have an LS swapped bmw or something equally assinine to flex on the lefturds.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Florida is cool at a glance if you're into cars but honestly it sucks unless all you want to do is roll race. There are fast cars everywhere, but nowhere to enjoy them. There are a few tracks, some that suck like freedom factory and Homestead, some that are legendary but will kill your car like Sebring (the track surface is horrendous now, and I was going through tires there like no tomorrow even 10 years ago). Zero good roads in the entire state. So basically you either roll race with other roll race morons on the interstates, or go to track days, but you have nowhere else to enjoy the car that you were able to build with no inspections or emissions tests. Also the state is fricking moronic expensive now. A basic 3/2 house with a 2 car garage on a <0.3acre lot is like $500,000+ and the homeowners insurance will cost you $4,000/yr+. Florida has already been ruined by the yankee transplants. It's only a matter of time before the non-natives turn it blue.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Zero good roads in the entire state. So basically you either roll race with other roll race morons on the interstates, or go to track days, but you have nowhere else to enjoy the car that you were able to build with no inspections or emissions tests
        Yup. I live here and I think part of the reason I enjoy huge land yachts and powerful cars is because all we have are straight roads. I owned a small car that handled on rails before, but it was useless since you'd have to drive 1.5-2+ hours to maybe find a mile stretch of road that has a slight bend in it. I've looked at things like SCCA autocross events, but I don't think it'd be worth building a car just to take it out one day a month and maybe get a couple short runs (of barely a few minutes of driving) in.

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>10: Thou shalt not covet

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Who?

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Also, thoughts on the WIP Leroy shell? Personally I loved the first version with bald eagle feathers
    Cleet likes white cars but theyre just unfinished looking

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why don't you start with yourself then?

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

post bread on hood

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>*mogs you on the touge in a $500 van*
    Heh.... Nothing personnel, Cletie.

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Hey, manchild? Bragging about other people's successes is a sure sign that you are a complete fricking failure:)

17. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Basiscally my entire wardrobe is cleeter/boostedboiz gear lmao. I went to lemullets and it was dope af. I also went to the sprint boat racing. Multiple signed shirts and hats. He's pretty chill. Kyle is kind of a dick though. Mr. Sam is frickin cool to talk to and I really liked Tye/zach/george/james too. All around cool guys.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

let me guess; you buy it because you're hoping to win some gay giveaway (which you never win)

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Nah, I've had a lot of it since before giveaways were a thing. If I happen to win something, cool. All the giveaway stuff has been pretty cool, so I'm sorry that you're so salty that you didn't win and are now projecting.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>salty
          Lmao I'm not stupid enough to buy into something that has odds as bad as a lottery with a fraction of the reward value. I am personally insulted that the "giveaway" grift exist and people are stupid enough to make it successful.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Why are you so hung up on giveaways? I like the merch and supporting the channel. He has some of, if not the best automotive content on youtube not even counting the rc or aviation stuff which is also cool.

>Kyle is kind of a dick though.
            I knew Kyle a decade ago, he was a dick then too.

Brent and Jamie were homies. Love their energy. Kevin was nice too.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Kyle is kind of a dick though.
      I knew Kyle a decade ago, he was a dick then too.

18. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

He lied when he said that he had the first stick-shift GM in the 7 secs though.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

There were multiple people trying to get that title at the time, if that claim is false it wasn't intentional i dont think

19. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>just KYS
    joke or serious ?

20. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just because someone is doing better than I am doesn’t mean I have to hate them. I’m pretty happy for ol cleet, buddy’s living the dream. Wish I owned my own track

21. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You missed having a crashed South American helicopter.
    You just know he dreams in Little Bird.

22. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

He seems like a pretty cool guy though. I'm happy for his success.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *