Doesn't get much more kino than this.

Doesn't get much more kino than this.

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I want a small, old 4-banger to zip around in but I can't find any for sale around me that aren't beat to shit.

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>FWD 4 cyl shitbox, japan

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous
      • 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Japan mogs the entire automotive industry and this isn't even remotely up for debate.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I for one think the Ford Fox body is sexy for the same reason.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Fox’s Bodies still go hard

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/fg33DfL.jpeg

>pop up lights
      >wedge
      you might not like it, but this is what peak aesthetics looks like

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's RWD.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>he thinks the single most iconic drift car in the world is FWD
      Lmao, lol even.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

RWD 4 banger shitboxes that drive well are kino no matter where they are from

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Hell yeah, brother.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

This is the last cool American car ever produced *FACT*

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

fiction

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

RWD 4 banger shitboxes that drive well are kino no matter where they are from

Based.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

you're moronic
      but even if it was FWD name a better looking fwd 4cyl

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

AE92 Corolla GTS

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The '89-'90 Honda CR-X.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous
        • 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

hondas are so good why are they fwd so gay

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

1970 oldsmobile toronado with 4 spark plugs removed

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Prelude was so good.

1970 oldsmobile toronado with 4 spark plugs removed

The cylinders are still there even if you remove the spark plugs...

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>the cylinders are still th-
          Shhhh no they aren't.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

80s-90s Hondas are the best looking 4 cyl shitboxes and it's not even close

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

They were too easy too steal, so they sucked as daily drivers. Once my GF went shopping with her 5spd civic and she came home with an automatic civic, there were only 12 key patterns and shes a moron woman, so couldn't figure out that it wasn't hers cause the key worked and it was at the store she was shopping at. and she wanted to keep it cause it was automatic and clean. Anyways I went with her to put back the stolen civic and pick up hers. Another time, it happened to us, but the timing was right and they didnt know how to work a stick. So they apologized and drove off in another civic.

Then there were intentional thefts.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

… No fricking way

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It really was that bad with her 89 Civic, and they were very popular poor girl cars in the 00s when we were in college. And women really are that dumb.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

And here I thought I was shit for brains. You must really love her, anon. I envy that.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

We broke up 15 years ago. i loved her very much but cultural influences convinced her to be a prostitute. She was my girlfriend at the time that she had the civic. I would have said ex gf but it would have implied that we were not together at that time.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I’m sorry to hear that anon. If you haven’t already, I hope you find someone that is compatible with you.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>and she wanted to keep it cause it was automatic and clean
            jesus fricking christ lmfao

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>i'm being moronic on PURPOSE! xxdddd

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/fg33DfL.jpeg

Its the peoples champion and you are contrarian moron. Here is a (you).

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

[...]
        >pop up lights
        >wedge
        you might not like it, but this is what peak aesthetics looks like

Japan mogs the entire automotive industry and this isn't even remotely up for debate.

https://i.imgur.com/hfnUPJc.jpeg

I for one think the Ford Fox body is sexy for the same reason.

none of you morons actually looked at the image

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It does. the fox body is better in every way.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>no 4-eyed fox
      >no Mercury sister
      >no T-bird cousin from the west

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>meme shitbox
    >kino
    rumao

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i wish modern cars with all the modern comfortable features look like that from the outside

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Luv me hate sicks, simple as

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>solid rear axle
    >RWD
    >manual
    >weighs around 1 ton
    >makes around 100hp
    >factory limited slip models exist
    Pop ups are cool, and I guess the manuals have one extra gear, but that aside what does the AE86 do that the Ford Pinto can't and didn't do years earlier? Because it can do all those things (factory LSD was offered in the rebadged Mercury Bobcat). Muh racing heritage, vidya games and anime don't count.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

around 100hp

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>what does the AE86 do that the Ford Pinto can't and didn't do years earlier?
      The pinto stats are fricking embarrassing it gets mogged hard by any 4 cyl GT jdm toyota made after 1970. They're all lighter, more powerful, quicker, faster and just better in every way. Find a twin cam toyota made after 1970 with worse specs than a pinto I'll wait.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

might as well have posted a hiace because it meets all your criteria
      moron

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>2000lb 100hp RWD coupe
        >2000lb 100hp RWD coupe, Japan
        lmao pathetic weeblet cope

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>100hp
          yeah exactly

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>better weight distribution
      >stiffer chassis
      >engine can be tuned easier
      >huge aftermarket
      >can crash without exploding
      the one downside is the pop-ups cause drag, but a lot of people like the pop-ups so it's an upside for them.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous
    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Would do unspeakable things for a Mk2 Supra

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't care what anyone says, RWD shitboxes are always kino.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Where do I find them

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You look around online.

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>that'll be 25k plus tip please

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>sunroof optioned

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What's the hate for sunroofs here?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Adds weight, reduces headroom, more possible failure points (leaks etc,) and trolls hate sunlight

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Fun fact: in 1983 the 5.0 mustang gt was slower than the 1.6 jap ae86 on the quarter mile.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That’s actually nuts to think about

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Not really. The abyssmal hp/L of american v8's from the mid 70's through the 80's is well known.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Weight is everything.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I still gap the new ecotoot 'stangs with an old naturally aspirated 2.0l honda and that's without the mustang needing to do the impossible task of turning.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>1983 ae86 1/4 16.0 s

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I don't know whats worse, this guy being a blatant lying homosexual or the moronic weebs blindly believing him.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous
        • 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/C7vm2jI.png

>compares 1985 mustang to the shitty american ae86
          Which part of 1983 mustang gt and Jap ae86 do you no understand? fricking moron.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>nooooo, not the 124hp US market 4AGE
            >it HAS to be the 124hp JDM 4AGE
            It's still slower than the '82 Mustang that was already posted

https://i.imgur.com/OtTtWFz.png

>1983 ae86 1/4 16.0 s

you fricking moron. Also, why didn't Toyota improve their product over the same timespan?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>specify jap ae86
            >moron posts reduced power american version, the heavier 3 door to boot.
            hurr duurrrr

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>why are you comparing a car sold in the US to a car sold in the US? you need to compare apples to oranges so my car looks better!

Do weebs really?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Original statement is that the JAP ae86 was quicker than the 83 mustang.
            >moronic Black person compares lower hp US ae86 to 85 mustang.
            Do stupid fricks with no reading comprehension really?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>still hasn't posted anything showing an '83 Corolla is faster than

>1983 ae86 1/4 16.0 s
            So what you're saying is the Mustang is definitely faster?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Of course it's not definitely faster. Both cars are generally accepted as having a 16.0 quarter mile. You're going to find occasional examples of both dipping into the high 15's.
            But the lighter car is easier to get off the line quicker and more consistently so my money would always be on the corolla.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That's a lot of cope to say you were wrong, but ok.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'd be more embarrassed about needing to seriously defend a 5 liter v8 against a 1.6 and pretending to be smug about a 0.07 second 'victory'

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Agreed lmao, but don't try to reason the V8 fetishists. They're too far gone.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Correcting a moronic weeb =/= defending anything. I didn't make the claim stupid.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>why are you comparing a car sold in the US in 1985, to a car sold in the US in 1985? you need to compare apples to oranges so a car i will never afford, looks better!

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>YOU MUST COMPARE CARS SOLD IN THE SAME MARKET EVEN WHEN IT WAS SPECIFIED THAT WASN'T THE CASE
            >ALSO ON A DIFFERENT YEAR BECAUSE THAT WAY THE CAR I LIKE WIN
            God benchracers are pathetic

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

its just a corolla sport
    >Doesn't get much more kino than this.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The new Corollas mog it. You might not like it, but it's the truth. The only thing these models have going for it is theyre the most stale bread unassuming cars of all time and no cop will ever look twice at it.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>its just a corolla sport
      They had front wheel drive corolla 'sports' and the rwd corolla ae86 in the same showroom. I can't think of another example of that happening off the top of my head. Maybe that renault thing

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I’m a sucker for the Corolla S body kits in 9th and 10th gen. The 11th gen S option barely does much but it still looks nice.

Oh yeah, 9th gen XRS is even better

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

aside from the cappuccino which was never sold in the US and is impossible to legally register in many states, what other rwd car weighs under 2000lbs? (a completely gutted na miata still weighs 2080lbs btw)

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

gut more out of the na miata

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

you could go carbon fiber doors and trunk lid but thats still only saving another 50lbs at most. the miata was already made nearly as light as possible and there's really only about 150lbs you can strip out of it. the ae86 is a slightly flimsier chassis but can shed so much more weight than a miata can believe it or not. granted it seems like the majority of ae86 owners arent trying to do that and end up doing drift builds with engine swaps that lead to the end result weighing far more than stock which honestly kind of defeats the purpose of using the chassis imo.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>having doors and a trunk lid at all
          we need to go lighter

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You can buy this 60s vw bug for $2500. Its well under 2000 pounds apperently.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>$2500
        Does it even run ? How would it cost to have shipped ?

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Its on a highway in the pooregon outback. It doesn't run, its been sitting for 20 years in an almost running state. But it has an air cooled vw engine so a stoned hippy can swap it out or rebuild it on the side of a road with $100 in tools. Apperently Subaru and Porsche engines also swap in easily. Also rats got inside so it smells bad. The biggest issue is going to be cleaning and cosmetics. Mechanical shit will just take a couple days if you aren't a complete wrenchlet. My brother had an epiphany related to medical problems so hes ready to sell it. Also he has a Karman Ghia i think its at the edge of this pic. The dogs were too rowdy so I didn't get to take too many pics

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Thanks for the info. Though Oregon is way too far for me.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

That anon was right talking about "Americans and their obsession with hoarding cars and letting them rot to the ground".

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

My brother gave up on that dream and wants to sell stuff for a reasonable price so that someone else can do what he never got around to.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>reasonable price
            >2500$ for a fiberglass rat nest
            Alright mate, now I understand those "I know what I got" jokes.

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>kINo
    yep. posting in a morons thread.

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>fun fact: Japanese cars are only "faster" when they don't have to meet first world emissions
    nobody tell them that mexican spec US cars have more power and would be even faster than those japanese cars as a result.

what a stupid fricking comparison to even make, lmao.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

lol are you serious? The mustang gay is so threatened by the corolla with 1/3 the displacement he reaches for the "what about the secret 3rd world head-chopper mustang?" folder?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>you're not allowed to make apples to apples comparisons, that would make me look moronic!

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You and your "argument" are moronic. Even if you could produce specs for this mysterious mexican headchopper mustang it's irrelevant a mexican headchopper ae86 would have been even quicker.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

so why are there documented quarter miles for faster mustangs but not AE86s?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Wow are you really going all-in on a single video of a mustang doing a 15.93? It would be kinda embarrassing for you if I found a video of a corolla beating 15.93 and I don't mean to stress you out but I'm pretty sure I've seen one.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>can't even post evidence that this 3rd world shitbox can beat an american one
            >not allowed an apples to apples comparison cause japs can't make shit when they actually have to meet first world emissions
            weeb bros... its not looking so good.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Everywhere else in the world got the full power ae86 it's only stupid americans who got the shit version thanks to california.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

so what you're saying is japs can't make anything faster under the same emissions standards? thanks for playing!

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Ummm the smog era v8 american muscle cars were slower or competitive with the poor cylinder japanese shitboxes which also cornered better and lasted longer.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I have to eat shit so you have to eat shit too.
            No we really don't because we don't live in the 3rd world shit hole known as america.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

instead you eat shit regardless in the form of a slower car that can't into engineering with emissions.

https://i.imgur.com/qbYWk5s.gif

Ummm the smog era v8 american muscle cars were slower or competitive with the poor cylinder japanese shitboxes which also cornered better and lasted longer.

>smog era v8 american muscle cars were slower
            that's not what the quarter mile times say

>1983 ae86 1/4 16.0 s

https://i.imgur.com/qldC7Rh.png

I don't know whats worse, this guy being a blatant lying homosexual or the moronic weebs blindly believing him.

https://i.imgur.com/C7vm2jI.png

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>a slower car
            You're desperately treading water, hoping that nobody produces a video of an ae86 beating 15.93. If you're fighting for your life trying to beat an ae86 in a straight line what hope do you have of beating it on the bends?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>replies yet again with no evidence that his turd world shitbox is faster

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/qbYWk5s.gif

>a slower car
            You're desperately treading water, hoping that nobody produces a video of an ae86 beating 15.93. If you're fighting for your life trying to beat an ae86 in a straight line what hope do you have of beating it on the bends?

>all of this woman like homosexualry of "w-w-well, what if the corolla was actually quicker" instead of providing proof to support your claim
            Single mother raised moronic weeb/10

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You cherry picked times that made the Corolla slower and the Mustang faster, and then when confronted with that you made the most pathetic deflections possible. This is more than just moronic, this is troony tier delusion, no wonder you're trying to insult people calling them weebs, you hate anime because you wanna be a little girl

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>can't provide a shred of evidence to back up moronic claim
            >starts autiscally screeching about troonys
            This is just getting pathetic at this point. Meanwhile here's more proof an '82 Mustang was faster than a '83 Corolla.
            https://www.motortrend.com/vehicle-genres/1982-ford-mustang-gt-302-ho-drive/

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

what is with Americans and everything being apples? a car is an apple?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Some cars are fruity but not all cars are fruity and fruit isnt a car

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>pop-up headlights
    Just how many pedestrians do you plan to kill?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Not a real issue, especially compared with the prevalence of SUVs. Getting hit in the chest and vital organs by a tall SUV grille and then knocked underneath and crushed is much worse than being hit in the legs by a car and then sent over the hood. This is why pedestrian traffic deaths have increased in the last few decades.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I think the bigger issue is moronic drivers and moronic pedestrians/cyclists. Also missing people have always been a thing. Could be that in 1970 when you ran over some pedestrian out on country roads during booze cruising, you would just put them in the trunk and find a place to dump the bodies, whereas there's cameras and witnesses everywhere, so now that's a recorded car on pedestrian fatality.

18. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Even if the Mustang is half a second slower, isn't that really pathetic for a v8 muscle car against a "sport" trim econobox 4cyl? Lmao

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>moron gets proven wrong
      >so booty blasted he won't even respond anymore
      Sad, many such cases.

19. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Test

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *