>dumbass neighbor buys a new truck. >it's too big to fit in his driveway. >he parks it on the street instead

>dumbass neighbor buys a new truck
>it's too big to fit in his driveway
>he parks it on the street instead
>truck is too wide and takes up over half the width of the street
>call my cousin at the precinct
>they send cop over
>cop calls in a tow because fricker is blocking the road

get fricked you moron

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

smartest ford owner

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>desantis yard sign
      not only is he a florida man but he's a moronic (moreso than usual) florida man

Judging by that neighborhood, the truck owner can barely afford his payments. So I guarantee he can't afford the pay the impound fee.

why do short men buy trucks like this

Bootlicker

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

'em

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Gets proud about someone blocking access to his house

This either never happened or you are a cuck

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

oh my 1.0 TDI, way to go VWrother

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

At least he folded his side mirrors.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

which does nothing because his tires jut out further than the extended side mirrors

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous
  4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>desantis yard sign
    not only is he a florida man but he's a moronic (moreso than usual) florida man

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Ywnbaw

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Judging by that neighborhood, the truck owner can barely afford his payments. So I guarantee he can't afford the pay the impound fee.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Dakota

it looks like a pit bull lol

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

He owns a pitbull

• 3 weeks ago
        Dakota

naturally

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

eurocuck behavior

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>block the road so other cars cant get through
      >"nooo dont call the police thats eurocuck behavior noooo"
      kys

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

get a bigger truck and push his truck out of the way

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

buy a house with a garage or a bigger driveway. you aren't poor, are you?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>buy a house with a garage or a bigger driveway. you aren't poor, are you?
        Turning his narrow bicycle path into a driveway wouldn't take that much effort. Even if his house is the one with the tiny brick border.
        If he owns the cyclone fence, he could have had a wider driveway in minutes.
        Sounds like a skill issue.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

There's probably not enough frontage to get a permit for a driveway. His lot is simply too tiny.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>probably not enough frontage to get a permit for a driveway.
            Looks like he's in the US so that probably isn't any sort of issue. Are you thinking he has a HOA that wouldn't allow him to modify the perimeter of his lawn?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I guess you foreigners think US is some kind of a freedomland but the truth is you have to get permits for everything related to building other than the most inconsequential additions like a small freestanding shed.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>you have to get permits for everything related to building
            Odd. The driveway restrictions are usually loose and weirdly enforced. Mine can only be 40% of the front property line. The enforcement is that you can't tow someone for blocking your driveway if your driveway is too big. But hey, you probably need to pretend everyone needs permits to do stuff.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>The driveway restrictions are usually loose and weirdly enforced. Mine can only be 40% of the front property line.
            Driveways connect to roads. They are highly regulated. Here's a 37 page pamphlet from the NYS DOT laying out what driveways need to do.
            https://www.dot.ny.gov/divisions/engineering/design/dqab/hdm/hdm-repository/HDM_Ch_5_Appendix_5A.pdf

You probably live in a subdivision or you never had to build a driveway before.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>link to "POLICY AND STANDARDS FOR THE DESIGN OF ENTRANCES TO STATE HIGHWAYS"
            Does that residential road appear to be a state highway? Asking for a friend.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's not like you can build a driveway to a city street without a permit.

https://www.saratoga-springs.org/DocumentCenter/View/3506/2024-Street-Opening-Permit?bidId=

Building rules are overly restrictive everywhere outside of 1% of exceptions.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>This is the SECOND link I posted without reading or comprehending it first
            You posted a permit required to tear up a right of way that doesn't belong to the land owner.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Lol
            No.
            You're thinking of Democrat controlled cities.
            The only permit required for my property was for septic.
            House didn't require a permit.
            Well didn't require a permit.
            Electric didn't require a permit.
            Hell, I burned off 5 acres without a permit.

It's almost as though the United States is a collection of separate (get this) STATES where governance is completely different from one another.

>state
            >noun
            >.
            a nation or territory considered as an organized political community under one government.
            "Germany, Italy, and other European states"
            Similar:
            country
            nation
            land
            sovereign state
            nation state
            kingdom

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>"it da democwat contwolled cittyths," he lisped.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

"dis da jungle" said the urban youth

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Bullshit. Even the most podunk county road commission requires a permit to connect a driveway to a public right of way. You’re either lying or you live in some soulless subdivision with private streets.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Even the most podunk county road commission requires a permit to connect a driveway to a public right of way.
            No shit about rural areas having more restrictions when it comes to driveways connecting to public roads. Because those public roads tend to be HIGHWAYS. If there are enough streets to form a grid and create a residential neighborhood, it ceases to be RURAL.
            Think. It probably hurts for you, but think.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I believe you're right that there's legislation for that in place everywhere but if you move to a remote area of the bible belt, you can build whatever you want and nobody will EVER check you on that shit if it doesn't bother someone else.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I wonder if he could gravel a truck-sized parking spot and just drive over the curb to get into it. I think you might be able to dodge any permitting like that, since there's no curb cut, the gravel counts as "landscaping" that doesn't need a permit, and it's no longer a lawn that you're not allowed to park on. I've also seen ramp thingies that are designed to sit against curbs, usually used for getting skid steers up over them but in theory you could probably get away with them as parking access too.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The US being a federation of autonomous governments literally hasn't been true since the civil war.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You mean the war of northern aggression?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

not in my state

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

A freestanding shed requires a build-permit in eurostan

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Depends on the exact part of the Eurostan and the type of shed.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>His lot is simply too tiny.
            just like his pathetic wobbly penis

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Park on the lawn. That kind of hood is where esthetics don't matter.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Sounds like a skill issue.
          very common with truckolds. devoid of any masculine skills or traits, they purchase compensations by means of big, Black personlicious vehicles.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

your mom would know what's "Black personlicious"

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/3VLQ5GP.png

[...]
      [...]
      [...]
      Bootlicker

Rent free

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ayyy wassup Casey?

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Nonsense, he could just off-road it into his front yard, even knock down the wire fence along the way. He expected everyone else to cuck to his truck and they didn't.

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Widebody long travel super duty is worth more than the houses in your neighborhood LMAO.

Dude's probably the millionaire next door. I'd talk to him instead of being a sperg and bragging about snitching to an autistic image board.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Dude's probably the millionaire next door.
      Most millionaires next door only look that way. It's possible to leverage a metric frick ton of debt these days. Guys that like big truggs typically get big properties too, so they get both.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>that left of the IQ bell curve $40-70k/year manual labor wagie who confuses financed depreciating assets with wealth, not unlike a professional af-lete or a Black folk rapper

Normally you'd be correct but I don't think either of you realize what you're looking at. It's got $40k in suspension mods, pre labor, done to it. It isn't a $100k truck it's a $200k truck.

To leverage that much the bank would want you to make mid $4-500k and even then you'd probably get rejected for a loan since the value would be based on a $50-70k truck and this isn't close to that. Ergo he probably paid cash for a significant portion of it.

>He doesn't own property.
        Probably has a job close by. If you asked him he'd probably tell you. A crazy truck would be a perfect opener.

He's loaded and I say that living in a neighborhood of business owners and doctors. Not many people here could buy that.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>ebay chinkshit lift kit and wheel spacers
          >$40k in mods
          truckolds, ladies and gentlemen!

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Delusional. That guys tire setup is more than your mortgage LMAO.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Delusional

Yes, you are.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

no, really -- max IQ to think that is """$40k in suspension mods, pre labor"""? i'm thinking 85 IQ.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Lol you're absolutely seething about this dude having a Lamborghini worth of truck in your neighborhood. That's why trucks like this are so great. Morons like yourself don't know anything about them except their preprogrammed sethe.

Wait until you find out how much old 4x4 Toyotas are worth.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>hurr it's because of money.
            so the tow fee should be no problem.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Not really. Going to be even funnier when you realize a tow truck won't pick it up because it's too wide for a rollback and is considered a wide load for a sling.

Thas probably why you're here seething and no tow truck has been posted yet.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

what kind of a mentally ill fantasy world live in where an f150/f250 is some mythical vehicle that is unable to be towed? kek.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

It's a 2016 at the newest and the guy just got it so it was already modded, which adds frick all to resale value. He probably paid 30-40k at most for it.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>that left of the IQ bell curve $40-70k/year manual labor wagie who confuses financed depreciating assets with wealth, not unlike a professional af-lete or a Black folk rapper

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>the millionaire next door. I'd talk to him
      The sheer lapdog mentality you exhibit lmao.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Nooooooo don't talk to someone because they're a capitalist don't you want to save the environment?!?
        Cry more.

what kind of a mentally ill fantasy world live in where an f150/f250 is some mythical vehicle that is unable to be towed? kek.

The one where the vehicles track is wider than the rollback width. Why are you here if you're too stupid to see that?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

you really think some $20/hr tow truck wagie is going to give a shit about that?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You mean give a shit about not being able to load the truck? I mean probably not. He'll laugh at OP seething and say he can't tow it. Not that it matters since it's a strawman because OP didn't call Leo and Leo didn't say they were towing it.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

don't talk to someone because they're a capitalist don't you want to save the environment?!?
          >Cry more.
          Holy shit the projection. You fricking homosexual, talking to some rich dude isn't gonna make you any richer, there's no "secret" spell he can just teach you in an hour. You sound like those "I'd rather have lunch with <billionaire> than get half a million dollars in cash" wienersuckers.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You're moronic. Both scenarios presented are from a self centered POV indicating you see people as means to an end like a sociopath. In my case I'd simply be interested in his background since a widebody superduty isn't something a normal richgay would buy. Probably have a lot in common with him since I own my own business too.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>he does it for free
            Pathetic.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>don’t talk to him because they’re a capitalist
          Look man, I don’t like talking to guys like that because, from experience, 90% of all the self-proclaimed self made millionaires were utterly insufferable and completely self-centered only capable of talking about themselves and treating every conversation like a seminar on how to make friends and influence people. I’ve met two guys who were both extremely wealthy and chill. One was a manager for some crypto thing and the other sold thc and weed products online on his brand. I’m not about to go out of my way to chat with some dickhead who already thinks he can just block the road and everyone is gonna be cool with it.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>muh trucks worth more than the houses on this road!
      >awww yeah lets see it
      >well its at the impound

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Doing God’s work OP, all truckolds must be btfo

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>mild inconvenience
    >bitter loner spergs the frick out about it, calls the cops, then makes a thread about it venting
    You are a cold, cold, callus of a man with a hardened heart, full of bitterness and hate but too cowardly to commit suicide.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Blocks road to house
      >Minor inconvenience
      this is why society is falling apart. You people don't even have 10% of the decency and consideration as your grandparents

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

road to house
        Histrionic

Then you use this post to vent about your disdain for other generations. You are truly a bitter person. A husk of your former self filled with nothing but anger and cowardice. You will fall deeper and deeper into this state of bitterness, your hate for the world only increasing, until you take your last breath. What a miserable existence.

This goes for you as well

move your truck or something very ugly will happen.

KEK cope

I will continue to call the cops for every mild inconvenience you cause me.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

ever see the sort of damage a masked assailant, in the dead of night and armed with a cordless angle grinder, can inflict upon a financed truck, the monthly payments of which undoubtedly consume >25% of your take home income AND which, as per the average truckold IQ, is likely NOT be covered by any sort of gap coverage?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You spend your weekends posting on DA from a PC my guy. Like right now you're sitting in some chair doing nothing but tapping a keyboard and staring at a screen that is mere inches away from your face

You are the last person anyone needs to worry about.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

massive impotent projection

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You're just some passerby who read this post and felt personally attacked because the words resonated within you. "A hit dog hollers" as they say. Salvage whatever you can with your life.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>He can't stop making up narratives in his head

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>n-no u
            >i-its not true!

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Motherfricker you block a public road you’re gonna get towed. Trust me on that one

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

move your truck or something very ugly will happen.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Realistically, I couldn't drive my truck past it either so the owner is a dickhead even if OP is a narc.

I wouldn't bother calling the police but only because I know a boomer will go b***h to him immediately or a woman will sideswipe it making the problem moot within 48hrs.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Realistically, I couldn't drive my truck past it
        oh noes, the curb! my Black person wheels will break if i drive over that

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

KEK cope

I will continue to call the cops for every mild inconvenience you cause me.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Now the truck owner is mildly inconvenienced. Oh the humanity

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

No, frick you.
      Dont block the road.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>callus

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>make your problem everyone elses problem
      >surprised when they take steps to relegate it back to being exclusively your problem
      Living in a society sure is strange huh?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Roadside parking should be outright banned. Roads are meant for transit, not storage. Space for cars must be taken into account in planning phase.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Big HOA energy

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Why do you want to take all the public infrastructure to yourself? Are you a communist? Businesses should pay for the parking space they need for their customers.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Why do you want to take all the public infrastructure to yourself? Are you a communist?
            Roads through residential areas are frequently on easements. Telling private property owners what to do with their property when it is near an easement is on the blazing red side of pinko communist. Just so you know.

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>buy giant lifted truck
    >Not even smart enough to put the tires in the grass to make more room.
    truggolds are moronic

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

that would rough up the tires though

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

that's illegal in america. in incorporated areas you have to park on paved surfaces

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>you have to park on paved surfaces
        That's a lie. Some incorporated areas include specifications for compacted gravel. Some jurisdictions actually promote parking on your lawn when washing your car to reduce storm drain pollution. The original purpose of that parking restriction was to protect the sewage pipe that was historically flimsy and easy to compress. Modern pipes are made out of less squishy material. If the sewage line isn't half a century old, you're fine.
        If you belong to a HOA, you might get a fine for parking your car on your lawn. But you might also get a fine for sneezing on a Tuesday. Frick HOA's.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They all do this, even in my neighborhood with smooth, rounded curbs their poor spatial awareness parks 1ft away from the curb

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

/thread/

that would rough up the tires though

xd

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

cant park on the grass

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

remove grass and park in place of the grass

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

200 IQ move but world is full of idiots.

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

There’s literally plenty of room you and your cousins are massive homosexuals

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

why do short men buy trucks like this

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Dude must literally have a one inch penis.
    Notice the 1000 Suns lightbar too.
    This psycho displaces his dis-satisfaction with life upon innocent people daily.

I can't enjoy a Kei Truck but this butthole can drive a weaponized vehicle daily?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Dude must literally have a one inch penis.
      If you're nicer he might show you his dick that you can't stop thinking about.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Oh, I know what a one incher looks like.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>can't enjoy a Kei Truck
      Says who?

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It’s just an f150 modded to have like another 2-3 inches beyond stock wheel wells. I don’t think the 6 inches gained is gonna make or break parking it on that street.

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

where I live you can park part of the vehicle on your lawn.

19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Joggers are buying trucks im sure this will end well

20. 3 weeks ago
    Ozerp

God’s work anon!
    Snapped off his penis extension

21. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>trash in the back
    >whatever the frick is happening on the right

22. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>complaining about one truck
    Bro, I'm surrounded by hispanics with infinitely spawning busted Tahoes WITH NO PARKING.

23. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

of course it's a right wing moron

24. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Sounds like the kind of dumbass who'll buy a fridge that's bigger than every door into the house.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

All doors should be mimum of 10 feet tall and 6 feet wide. there outght to be a law against small doors in houses

25. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>no sidewalks
    Really amerimutts?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

There's a pretty good chance it used to have them and most of the houses have just let them become totally overgrown or torn them out. You can see there's still one on the right and the house on the left looks like the fence is the right distance back, and it's kind of amazing how sidewalks can hide under grass, I follow a dude on youtube who digs them out of yards you'd never think would have a sidewalk.

26. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

>namegay
    >truckold
    >bootlicker
    >all-around homosexual
    Checks out.

27. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

>My Rights are more important than yours
    >Your inability to use a residential street is YOUR problem.
    Pretty amazing that you'll actually try to defend this behavior.

28. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

shit that never happened.

29. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

incredibly based, i love using cops like my personal servants to do shit for me

got a neighbor arrested for playing music too loud; he was drunk as frick and I knew if cops showed up he would try to fight them - sure enough he did and got charged with assaulting a PO and possession of controlled substance

30. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Muh. Trugh!
    I will never understand pavement princesses who buy a fricking truck to never ever see gravel, concrete, or even dirt.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>outs self as a homosexual as he says this
      you have to go back

31. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Streetlet

32. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

its pretty funny how mad people get when they see a truck haha

33. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

an ugly ass Ford for an ugly ass neighborhood

34. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ngl that's a nice trugg

35. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Pickups are for frick ups

36. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Grrr I wish I could have a truck that big... PIGS! TAKE IT AWAY!

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>it must be JEALOUSY
      Based stereotypical truck owner who literally cannot comprehend how blocking off 60% of a road could negatively impact the other people who use that road.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

nmp

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>*someone makes it your problem*
          >"NoOoOOOoOOO YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!"
          smartest truck owner

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Implying I give a shit about how big my vehicle is or how people are going to get around it
        Not my problem. Fully legal and fully sized.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

and back to

https://i.imgur.com/LR3F6Gl.jpeg

>dumbass neighbor buys a new truck
          >he parks it on the street instead
          >truck is too wide and takes up over half the width of the street
          >call my cousin at the precinct
          >they send cop over
          >cop calls in a tow because fricker is blocking the road

get fricked you moron

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

and back to [...]

Agreed, however I also park my car in a safe place far away from prying eyes because people can't be trusted.

If you actually own a cool car that draws attention you would be singing a very different tune. I've had people taking pictures with my car, attempting to pose on it etc. On the other hand, some people might not care and might door ding you or scratch it with a suitcase.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>cool car that draws attention
            Have a (You) homosexual, I know you were raring to go on a semantics nitpicking tirade.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>not your problem
          >it's their problem
          >they solve their problem and make it your problem again by forcibly removing your vehicle
          >"NoOoOoOOooOoOoOOOOoOOOOOOoOOOOOOO!!!!!!"

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>gets towed and ticketed
          NMP, follow the law Black person

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

this same tough guy Black person will be the first one crying when consequences come knocking

37. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>get lifted truck
    >"nah im not gonna park it on the lawn it will get dirty"

38. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

That truckgay isn't going to be doing any off-roading in fricking Florida kek. Great job OP cleaning up the streets, literally.

39. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>ausgay
    >guy at work buys a dual cab landcruiser with a lift kit, full underbody protection, bullbar, long range tank, mud tires
    >literally never drives even on unsealed roads
    >always just to cafes and work
    >pays a fricking detailer to clean dust off his mud tires for him
    morons are everywhere anon

40. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Stroll under lifted ute
    >Whip out battery angle grinder
    >Cut everything
    >Turn 360 degrees and walk away
    Wala

41. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Palatka? Figured as much.

42. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You did the right thing OP, frick having to deal with that.

43. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why are american streets so smallu

44. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

That picture is wild, he was begging for a breakin

45. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>128 replies
    Kek this board is mindbroken by trucks

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Truckolds mindbroken by the fact people don't think they're cool.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Nobody cares about your opinion about stuff you can't afford, europoor /n/igger, take your meds, your Truck Derangement Syndrome is showing again

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>This guy posting the same images even week later from the last time I was on DA
          Mindbroken by the fat people don't think trucks are cool and they must be Euros

Eurowiener derangement syndrome...

46. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

>seething at Trump out of nowhere
    B U C K
    R
    O
    K
    E
    N

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

well said, fellow ladypede

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

ya got him bra

47. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I will not engage in your rage bait israelite

48. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Hey /n/igger, make sure you don't miss my truck threads, check the catalog and seethe at the fact DA isn't ur anti-truck safespace.

49. 3 weeks ago
    [PLEBSPOTTERS] BigC

kek is that an f250r?
    those are frickin badass trucks, expensive as shit

50. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>guy deals with a vehicle illegally blocking the road
    >BOOTLICKER
    >KEK
    >POORgay
    >YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS

???

51. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

let people have fun. this is part of the reason why cars are boring now. because folk like you get offended and do petty shit when someone does something a little different.
    bait thread i know. you got me

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>woohoo block the road for no reason is fun!

52. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

[...]

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>buh buh whatabout biden!

absolutely mindbroken

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

He's only the worst fricking president we ever had
        At least Orange Man ran the fricking country decently

53. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This is why I want to purchase land but even some plots of land are under HOAs now.
    Death to all HOAs and their board members, there's a special place in Hell for all of you.

54. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>and then everyone clapped
    Heckin' stunning and brave, if you ask me.

55. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>hate homosexuals like op and trucks like that
    >love widebodies
    >love trucks
    >love ops
    im confused bros

56. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

truckcels on suicide watch

57. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous