Extended cab long beds are so based

No idea why they got rid of this option.

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

CRIME Shirt $21.68

It's All Fucked Shirt $22.14

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

How often are you actually using the extra 1.5' that this offers over a normal bed? It's not like you're hauling a camper with a half ton. Probably not often enough to warrant the fugly looks and the increased pain in the ass-ness to drive in the city. Even fleets will just run crew cab short boxes and use a trailer when they need to tow long shit. Being able to transport crewmembers comfortably in the back or using that space as a tool locker is more practical from a utility standpoint.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

90s smol trucks have long beds and hold all my shovels all my PVC pipe all my gear. If youre gonna go big go big or go home with the extended bed F150 or cuck yourself with a prius or Camry.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

A 6.5' bed will haul all your landscaping shit, Pedro. Also look around at the other landscaping or irrigation companies. Even they're using crew cabs with trailers.

lack of demand

The people who buy them likely haul long stuff on a daily basis

>The people who buy them likely haul long stuff on a daily basis
        Except nobody including fleets buys these which means they're using small cuck beds to haul shit or they're just using a trailer.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

lack of demand

The people who buy them likely haul long stuff on a daily basis

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

How often are you actually going to be use a truck to do truck shit on a day to day daily basis? Exactly who the frick cares. There's no need for any justification for any vehicle.

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My frickin dick is longer than these nuTailgates

3. 2 weeks ago
    p

The guy she tells you not to worry about

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Thats what a real truck is supposed to look like , enough room for the wife and three kids, all that bes space to haul plywood.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Sorry but that would be the triple cab. Anything else is just a lifestyle vehicle.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I'm strongly considering doing this to an obs one ton. Already have two kids and hoping for at least two more (wife says four is her limit but we'll revisit when we get there.) Have a ccsb now and it sucks having to drop the tailgate and make sure everything is well strapped every time I need a sheet of drywall, and that wheelbase means even our little 7000lb travel trailer can be very noticeable on the highway.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Get an 8-lug Suburban and keep a separate truck for hauling truck bed stuff. There's no reason to be one deep on trucks and with hauling the group a solved problem the pickup can go full work truck with any mods (lift gates are cheap used) you like.

Subs make great tow rigs, we use my bros to haul my trailer on auction runs and it's a terrific comfy vacation cruiser for him too. It's a 6.0/4L80 with plenty of torque.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Sometimes i wonder what the frick is stopping them from making a dually

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I would rather see Toyota put their 4 Cylinder 2.8L Turbo Diesel into their new Tacoma pickups...

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Toyota should just have Hino start making a
          "commercial grade dually diesel pickup" for the public By doing that, it wouldn't have to go through the strict EPA red tape the OEMs have to go though, or even having to do crash testing because its "commercial grade"

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Hino is seen as a subpar brand in the states in regards to their heavy duty line up.

>their medium duty is just rebadged internationals with their underpinnings.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

No ass to back it up like what the big 3 have for driveline options. They have that anemic v8 or turbo v6 right?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Toyota has Hino in North America. They make large displacement I4's and I6's.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Yes and? Japs can’t make trucks

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Neither can the big 3. Having more options at the shitty buffet wouldn't be bad thing.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Now that’s just cope, Chevy may be the glue eating cousin but they aren’t that bad and RAM/ford and very solid.

• 2 weeks ago
        p

I’d buy one just to flaunt my status

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Not just that.
          Imgine laughing at all the peasants , that bought the big three only to get mogged on by an import.
          >muh american trugg

?si=vReP5eQ0poOEhFdl

?si=7ZpkUW0qMfVteFvK

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Those "tests" are easily rigged and prove nothing

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

these tests don't indicate anything except tire quality/condition/etc

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The big three will whine that you have to protect our industry from foreign automakers.
        Even though more and more the big 3 are moving production to China.

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It's soooooooo long :3

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Slow down slow down signs
    That shit only makes me do burnouts at night. Frick boomer trash.

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I got the short bed crew cab. Works for me. If you want to haul 4x8 sheets every now and then just use a single tie down to prevent the sheets from flying out the back of the open tailgate. Not a big deal.

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You have to get a superduty to get big penis options anymore.

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ngl that's a nice trugg

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *