>deer immediatly jumps infront of it

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>deer jumps in front of car
    Use your brakes.
    You DO pay attention while driving, right?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

what good are your brakes if the deer jumps on your car moron?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>in front
        >on
        Your story's changing, anon.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

shouldnt you be in bed zoomie?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>see deer
      >brakebrakebrake
      >car behind you rear ends you

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>driver behind you/their insurance pays for all damages, because you have them on dashcam following too closely and/or distracted driving
        You DO have a dashcam, right?

>slam on brakes
        >does nothing because car cant stop in 1 micro second
        >mfw deer instead goes through the windshield because you decided to tilt the far foward by slamming the breaks likeca moron

That's the penalty for not paying attention and/or not taking care of your brakes.

Also,
        >suspension is low enough that a deer goes on top of the hood
        >suspension is also somehow soft enough that you have 10+ degrees of nosedive

>busrider detected

shouldnt you be in bed zoomie?

If you can neither drive OR take care of your brakes, just say so.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

mad

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Why would I be mad? I have working brakes, eyes, and brain unlike you.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You couldn't stop for shit if a deer ran right in front of you homosexual. I guarantee it.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I can and I have.

It's not magic, it's called "paying attention while driving". Sorry you refuse to do that, I guess? Your funeral.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>he still thinks it's a braking issue

You have never driven a car.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

You're right, it's not a braking issue. It's your driving issue. I have been going 70 when I see a deer about to jump in front of my car and I was going 30 by the time it actually got into my lane. Slow enough to easily steer out of the way or stop completely.

I'm sorry you're too moronic to pay attention while driving. If it were me I'd stop advertising that I'm too addled to operate a car.

Here's the (You) that you're craving.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I have been going 70 when I see a deer about to jump in front of my car and I was going 30 by the time it actually got into my lane.

Lies. You've only ever gone >30mph as a passenger and in videogames.

Knowing how moronic deer can be is a litmus for who has real world driving experience and who is still a busrider.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Why deny facts? I'm sorry you drive shitboxes and are too addled to watch for things in the road ahead of you, but that doesn't mean I'm subhuman trash like you.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Are all deer trans?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I know your israeli because your first instict is to try to blame the driver

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>driver is clearly at fault
            >"how dare you blame the driver"
            ???
            Am I supposed to ell anon "It's okay that you're too addled to drive and don't have working brakes"?

Also,
            >wrong "your"
            I get that you're moronic, but are you moronic or something?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

what is this autism about brakes your in about?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

If you have working brakes and working eyes, deer aren't a problem.
            Do you genuinely find this a hard thing to understand or is this some lame trollpost?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

youve repeated this point several times and each time it gets pointed out how moronic you are

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Brakes are used for slowing your car down, and can be used to avoid collisions.
            >"erm actually this is wrong!"

It sounds like the one who's moronic is YOU

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

see you doing the moron thing again

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'm not sure if you're trolling or genuinely just so moronic you think you should just plow into deer without even trying the brakes.
            So I'm going to assume the latter, tell you to get a bus pass, then feel pity that you weren't aborted.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>be moron
            >get utterly BTFO by:

https://i.imgur.com/pIhp18B.gif

>he still thinks it's a braking issue

You have never driven a car.

>still moronic

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>video of a driver clearly not watching mirrors, in this video a simple brake application would have completely prevented the problem.

I'm glad you've admitted I'm right, and now you agree with me.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

im honestly impressed by your moronation

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I use brakes to avoid hitting things that are in front of me
            >This is somehow a bad thing
            Anon, please explain your temper tantrum.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

how the frick do mirrors see that shit?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Anon, do you know what mirrors are and what they do?

The deer appears to come up from the left rear. In which case it would be plainly obvious to see in the side mirror.

If the deer came up directly from the left, switch "mirror" to "window" and the same thing is true.

Either way, if you're so tunnel-visioned that you can't notice a deer coming up with the mirrors/window, you probably shouldn't be driving.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>video of a driver clearly not watching mirrors
            you're the dumbest motherfricker I've seen all day

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I don't crash into things
            >this is somehow a bad thing
            Please explain your temper tantrum

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

you really suck at this newbie

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Well of course I'm bad at teaching you how to drive. Not only am I not a driving instructor, you're also too moronic to understand anyways.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Also,
            >wrong "your" again
            It really is not that hard to use the correct "you're".

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>own a plain jane 90s sedan from the sensible era
          >hood and beltline are low enough that a deer will go up and over into the windshield even with completely stock suspension and not hitting the brakes at all to prevent nosedive

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>be in a scenario completely irrelevant to what I was saying
            >post anyways because you want (you)

I'll explain in case you genuinely didn't understand what I was saying. The other anon said that the deer going up onto the hood would ONLY happen if they braked hard, and otherwise the deer would just hit the bumper. Which is a ridiculous thing to say unless they're driving around with no shocks and 70s suspension.

In your case, your car's nose is low enough that the deer would go up onto the hood either way, but I'd be willing to bet that you'd be able to slow down by a pretty sizeable amount.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

The quality of your brakes has little to do with your stopping distance. Even the brakes on the cheapest cars will cause a lock up.
          Tires is what determines how quickly you stop.
          But you knew that right? You're not a bus rider right?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

As many said, and some respected auto youtubers mention, larger or 'nicer' brakes won't stop you. At lesat not as much as in-spec (good) tires, DEPENDING ON VEHICLE suspension, and also X-RAY FRICKING VISION, because even if you have brights like the fricking sun, deers actually WILL CHOOSE TO RUN IN FRONT OF BRIGHT LIGHT, IE HEADLIGHTS. There are numerous independent studies, some by the IIHS, some by NHTSA, some by Eurocap, etc... Deers frick around and find out. Sometimes despite any plans, shit doesn't go your way. It's far from just a driver's fault, unless they had a rusted out pos sedan, with failing shocks and clapped rotors/pads...

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>you are so addled that you think "basic awareness of surroundings" requires super powers
            >can't spell
            >thinks the plural of "deer" is "deers"
            I already knew you were moronic, you don't need to keep reminding me

>sometimes things don't go your way
            Yes. Which is why you need to be prepared, by paying attention to the road and by having things like working brakes, decent tires, and working suspension.

The bar is so so so so low, I don't understand how you have trouble reaching it. I mean, I drive around on 22 year old tires on one of my cars and I can still easily slow down to avoid hitting deer. It really is not that hard.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>slam on brakes
      >does nothing because car cant stop in 1 micro second
      >mfw deer instead goes through the windshield because you decided to tilt the far foward by slamming the breaks likeca moron

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>busrider detected

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I take it you've never had a close call with a deer.
      Those things will dart out of the woods at full speed. Even with instant reaction you won't be able to stop in time

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

As I have repeatedly said, yes I have.
        >They will dart out of the woods at full speed.
        Which is why you keep your eyes open watching for them.

>You won't be able to stop in time.
        I can and I have. Even so, you don't *need* to come to a full stop. You just need to be going slow enough to steer around them.

The quality of your brakes has little to do with your stopping distance. Even the brakes on the cheapest cars will cause a lock up.
        Tires is what determines how quickly you stop.
        But you knew that right? You're not a bus rider right?

You'd be surprised how badly some people's brakes are neglected/inadequate from factory. I have been in people's cars where the pedal is jammed to the floor and we're barely slowing down.

Also, some people don't understand that pressing harder=more braking force. I don't get how they have trouble understanding that, but yet they do.

So yes, while tires ARE the limiting factor for someone with working, adequate brakes who knows how to use them, for the average 'tard it actually is a question of braking force (and whether or not they're paying attention to their surroundings)

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You have severe autism

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I pay attention to my surroundings
            >this is somehow a bad thing

>If the trees are thin enough to run through at top speed, the trees are thin enough you can see the deer.
            Thanks for letting me know I've been wasting my time talking to a moron. Have a good night. I'll let you have the last reply.

>I am right
            >You don't like it
            >Temper tantrum and attempt to project
            Please ignore the lessons I've tried to give you, and continue to drive exactly as you do, hopefully you'll die so the world is rid of your bloodline.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Your pride will be your downfall

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/qLz8o5C.jpeg

>I can and I have.
            no you didnt

Sorry for being better than you, I know how insecure it makes you.

It's just sad how we live in a world where people would rather have a temper tantrum than pay attention while driving

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>I can and I have.
          no you didnt

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

If it's at night. As soon as the deer comes within vision of your headlights, you're leaving it up to chance.
      A deer moving at 20 mph(their top speed is around 40mph so I'm being generous here), will cross 20 feet in less than a second. So even if you have a good reaction time of .1ms(you don't), you're not stopping in time to avoid a deer even if you're driving a 911 GT3 RS

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

This is such a stupid post I don't even know where to begin.

First of all, what relevance does it have how long it takes the deer to cross 20 feet? If you're so close to the deer that it would cross into your path and you'd immediately, then you've definitely already seen the deer and slowed down. (You DO pay attention to your surroundings, right?)

If it's further away, maybe you haven't noticed it. Then it doesn't matter how long it takes the deer to move from 20ft away, because as soon as it DOES go onto the road you'll slow down.

Second of all, deer don't instantaneously accelerate. So the deer is either starting from 0mph, in which case it'll take a bit of time for the deer to accelerate. Which only adds to the amount of time you have to react.

If the deer is at a dead sprint already, then you're driving next to an open field, and therefore can see the deer very easily.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>I've never drivin' in an area that had trees

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>So the deer is either starting from 0mph
          Umm no? Deer can literally run from the woods into the street at full gallop?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

If the trees are thin enough to run through at top speed, the trees are thin enough you can see the deer.

Gosh, it almost seems like basic awareness of your surroundings is worth having!

>I've never drivin' in an area that had trees

See above.
            Otherwise if the trees are so thick you can't notice a deer until it's 20 feet from the road, maybe you could consider, I don't know, driving an appropriate speed for the conditions?

Gosh, it almost seems like basic awareness of your surroundings is worth having!

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>If the trees are thin enough to run through at top speed, the trees are thin enough you can see the deer.
            Thanks for letting me know I've been wasting my time talking to a moron. Have a good night. I'll let you have the last reply.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

hes a christ cuck, no shit hes a retars

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

kys bambi supporter

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>drive a truck
    >hit a deer
    >have dinner
    >???

Imagine getting filtered by a fricking deer.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>driving a truck

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>driving nothing because an oversized squirrel totaled your car

https://i.imgur.com/MHP4efx.jpeg

>try to convince people that trucks are immune to deer strikes

hooves typed that reply.

It's usually pretty rare for them to go through the windshield of a truck like that. Especially if you drive a lifted real truck.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>try to convince people that trucks are immune to deer strikes

hooves typed that reply.

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

im sleep deprived, i thought i read dealer instead of deer.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

At least you're not tarded enough to drive around without brakes like OP

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Meh. Insurance'll cover it.

You do have insurance...

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Live in rural bumfrick
    >Middle of winter
    >Driving around a bend
    >Stupid doe starts running alongside my car, matching my speed exactly
    >I start slowing down, deer darts into the road
    >I turn exactly in line with the deer, completely avoid it
    I think about this day a lot. It was a small deer so it wouldn't have done a ton of damage at the speed I was going, but frick if anyone else was coming the other way I'd be dead

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Only Black folk don't have insurance
    have a nice day

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

why pay ransom insurance when you can just use your brakes

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Yes, exactly. You will use less than 1 cent of friction material, in exchange for not having to file a claim, get your rates jacked, etc etc etc

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I'm guessing you've never highway driven in the dark and have a low IQ to not be able to imagine scenarios where you cannot react with braking

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

its called not being a fricking idiot and knowing how brakes work

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>driving in the dark
          I drive in the dark all the time.
          You DO have headlights (with high beams), right?

>situations where you cannot react with braking
          You can ALWAYS react with braking. Deer aren't magical, they don't teleport.
          If you see one walking towards the road, SLOW DOWN
          If it goes in front of you, SLOW DOWN MORE
          Then go around it.

Problem solved.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Deep ditches or bush on either side of the highway or long grass coupled with high speeds
            I hope you learn the hard way because you are way too smug

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

"Why can't you use your brakes?"
            >lists things that are off the side of the road
            I think you need to learn the difference between brakes and steering, anon.

>I hope you learn the hard way
            What is there to learn? Deer jump in front of my car, I use the brakes, no problem.

>You are smug!!1!one!
            When was I smug at any point? I am trying to teach you how to not hit deer, and you refuse to learn. That is you being moronic, not me being smug.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/MitLIOw.jpeg

im not getting fricked out of thousands over the coarse of 20 years just to maybe get 4k in one wreck if they decide to pay out.
        with the money I save I could just build another race car.

Isn't not having car insurance fricking illegal?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

you only get caught if they ask twice for proof of insurance and the fine is probably less than 1200,
          you can probably contest it by applying the car for insurance and then dropping it for cheaper.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

im not getting fricked out of thousands over the coarse of 20 years just to maybe get 4k in one wreck if they decide to pay out.
      with the money I save I could just build another race car.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Absolute shabbos golem mentality

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

So this is what it looks like when you're completely brainwashed by the israelite.

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

ITT: anons experience bait

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I'm not so sure that it's bait, there are genuinely people out there that don't know to use the brakes to slow down the car

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

similar kind of ppl who think engine braking is bad lol

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>twig snaps 100 away
    I am speed
    >Car coming at me at 65mph, honking
    Gigachadwithantlers.jpg

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>op makes thread