Anonymous

Ahhhh hoffameistel kinku

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

it's a nissan

japanese design elements

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

the main components are fine but all the little plastic peices deterate and fall apart knew someone who had to get a new intake because after so many miles its just a thing they crack n crumble. Its the little things that add up to being a great car

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>no manual
    It's worthless, might as well make it an EV

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

it's fat and old with a open diff

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

slowest, meh-handling, car for guidos

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No manual, 3700+lb coupe, no diff, turbos that blow, ugly design. It is an insult to the G35 and G37. Infiniti should've continued to try to be BMW, not Mercedes.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Infiniti should've continued to try to be BMW, not Mercedes.
      What does that mean?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

In the late 90s Ghosn blamed BMW for running Infiniti out of business. He solely blamed them. The G35 was created to prove they can make a competitive car, and it was better than the 330ci so it was very successful. In 2013 after tons of success, they got complacent and with the launch of the Q name change, the old G37 was changed to be more like a luxury cruiser akin to a mid level mercedes. No Infiniti models offer stiff steering and suspension anymore, and it's been downhill ever since.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

My 3rd 3 series. 2024 330i, never once did I think about or ever consider Infinity, or Lexus. At best I think about AMG Mercedes sometimes, or a classic Mercedes. I've never seen an Infinity and thought, I want that!!!
          Although, this new 330i isn't what it used to be, a lot of tech and steering is very light. You get used to it, but no doubt, it's not the same.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It has a 4 banger though.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Good 4 banger though.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I know, plan is drive for 3 years and get into something else. You don't really notice though, it has sport mode and paddle shifters I never use. Silly sound effect plays now and the screen graphics turn red/orange, cuz race car.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

why u gotta upgrade so often? i'm still driving my e46. frick electronic steering.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Some people get bored. I usually trade my car in every 18-24 months.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Aw geez, ok, here's the deal. This 2024 is for my wife that's finally sold her beloved Mustang she bought new, years ago. I'm on my second BMW and over the years she sees and feels the difference. She's been hinting since 2019 but we stretched it this far. She likes the tech and doesn't mind or notice the lighter steering. I'm keeping the 328i, what the dealer offers is insulting. My last two repairs were more than their offer. Daughter is 14, will begin driving soon. I'm just going to maintain this 328 for her and I'll look into something else then. In a couple years I would need to go find a half decent 6 to 8k car for my daughter, So I'm doing it this way. I'll know the history of the POS she'll be driving, and honestly, I'll be the one paying for it all anyway.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I'm keeping the 328i,
            Very nice.
            >In a couple years I would need to go find a half decent 6 to 8k car for my daughter
            I'm nearly a 40 year old dude who spent 5k on my own car and some girl out there who just started driving is going to have a better car.
            Where did I go so wrong?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's good that you have a superior E90.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'm sure you were looking at AMG mercedes and was like, yea let me buy this 4 cylinder BMW.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I didn't say looking at frick head, I said think about. Yes, I think about the Mercedes line-up. I really like many of their vehicles. butthole, learn to read. Or just skip straight to butthole.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

okay patel relax

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

why didn't you get the msport package with adaptive sus

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

that is extremely expensive for a vehicle as slow as a turbo accord

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

High school girl next door drives a V-6 Accord so that's a hard pass on Honda, thanks for the concern though. I stopped street racing years ago, nothing to prove. There's always better, faster, newer, louder, etc...just have fun ok, life is short.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>I got old and just want to spend money for the sake of spending money
            Peak. Fricking. Boomer.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

boomer tier advice

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Gay

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

These would be cool if they weren't made in Mexico. Frick man cars are gonna suck more and more as companies cut costs and third worldize their production and design.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

my q50 is stiff as hell. the frick are you talking about?

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

My fricking early 2010s basic sedan is stiff as hell, how privileged are all of you people?

Cars are multiples times better than the old cars ( I ) grew up with. The cheapest shittiest compact 4-door today is structurally better than a decent sports car from 1990.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>electric steering

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/fCBCsmD.jpeg

My 3rd 3 series. 2024 330i, never once did I think about or ever consider Infinity, or Lexus. At best I think about AMG Mercedes sometimes, or a classic Mercedes. I've never seen an Infinity and thought, I want that!!!
        Although, this new 330i isn't what it used to be, a lot of tech and steering is very light. You get used to it, but no doubt, it's not the same.

tl;dr the G35/G37 was beating BMW 3 series at a cheaper cost and "more car" for the money. But got complacent after the Q name change. We were "supposed" to get an M3 competitor named the "Black S" but got binned.
        There was also the 4-door Q50 "eau rouge" with a VR38 but got binned.
        Really sad

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

fat

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I love mine.
    >2018
    >midnight blue
    >twin turbos
    >500 hp
    >Rwd

My favorite car by far.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

My man, I also love my 2019 AWD Q60 RS. What mods have you done to get 500 hp?

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>VR30DETT
    >Plastic oil pan
    >Direct injection
    Have fun with the maintenance bud.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Open differential
      >Auto only for Q60

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Nice plastic engine you got m8

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  14. 3 weeks ago
    Dakota

i don't see a toyota badge.

15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>infinigty

16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Heavy and Numb. Shit tier interior.

17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Steer by wire

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Are there any modern cars that are still hydraulic?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

the r35 gtr
        uhh that's about it

18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

the people that drive it, worst demographic

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *