• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

for me, it's the hatchback

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

For me it's the hatchback.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

One of the baddest cars out there. Afraid to even look at what they're going for right now.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

$50k+ for clean examples with lower miles.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

$50k+ for clean examples with lower miles.

ive seen nice ones for 2-3k, course they dont run but that dont bother me.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Love my 93 coupe and 98 BAB Cobra

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>98 BAB Cobra
        I've seen you post this in multiple threads, but you always post a stock photo.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

I have one, looks just like this one but mine is lowered 2 inches. I prefer to not post on here pics of my actual car. Hope that is ok with you

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

I was more or less wondering if you were just full of shit tbh. If you don't mind, why the aversion to posting your car?

3. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I'm partial to the asc mclaren.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

This looks like a foxbody as I remembered it as a kid.

4. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I own one and I think it's a turd.

5. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

neighbor has a terminator...only time I've ever seen it is when they moved in. idk what the gay is waiting for, I would be tearing shit up in that car.

6. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>needed new car
    >could've picked up a sneed95 for $5k with 70k on odo
    >bought a cheap shitbox civic instead
    Bros how much did I frick up?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Yeah if it was a GT and manual it would be 10k now

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Similar, foxbody pretty clean V8, manual, hatch for I think 6k 3 years ago. Decided against dailying that vehicle and bought a focus svt. In my defense it would have sucked ass to daily in traffic

7. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

That's a new edge

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Aaand it's still a SN95

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

But it's a distinct enough difference that Ford called it a New Edge.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Still an SN95 homosexual

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Nah it's a foxbody, you stupid Black personbrain

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>foxbody
            >fox
            >body
            At least use the correct terminology dumb homosexual. The SN95 is an updated version of the fox platform.

If I’m a Black personbrain, how’s it feel to be stupider than a Black person?

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Yup, you're abo tier stupid. They are all foxbodies and you fell for the marketing meme. While we're at it, aboBlack personbrain, it's actually a Mustang.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

It’s ok to be wrong, anon. No need for a ape out like you’re doing

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

newbie here: is he really wrong, though? It IS a Mustang.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

I came here to say that they've aged pretty well, kind of like the old foxbody mustangs. Thanks for confirming it by sperging out

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

idk man, the fact that you didn't pick up that this has become a troll thread clues me in that you might have autism for not realising that. On my way to see what's on page 10

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Still an SN95 homosexual

Nah it's a foxbody, you stupid Black personbrain

>foxbody
          >fox
          >body
          At least use the correct terminology dumb homosexual. The SN95 is an updated version of the fox platform.

If I’m a Black personbrain, how’s it feel to be stupider than a Black person?

And on top of all this, “New Edge” was a design type Ford used on a bunch of vehicles.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Edge

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

You're wrong, it's a New Edge.

based and new edgepilled

That's a new edge

But it's a distinct enough difference that Ford called it a New Edge.

That one is hideous, but yes, the new edge Mustang was always a very solid looking car. I wish they were built a little better, but damn fine looking.

based and new edgepilled

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Which is a SN95...

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

last sentence, Black personbrained homosexual
            >Technically it is an SN-95 but most enthusiasts refer to 1994-1998 as SN-95 and 1999-2004 Mustangs as a New Edge.
            So there you have it, despite your homosexualy autistic screechings don't change what the mainstream views the platform as, a New Edge. Get fricked, homosexual.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Well then CHEGGED

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Bruh, you're one being autistic, take your meds

8. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

For me it’s the Capri

9. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

goddamnit replace that hood man

10. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

ya i like them as well, the interior is trash tho.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>the interior is trash tho.
      Fantastic sports cars other than the interior, chassis & the propensity to seek curbs, medians & pedestrians.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

no the interior is really really really bad.
        Even for the year and what it is its really bad.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

that hurt my brain

11. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

That one is hideous, but yes, the new edge Mustang was always a very solid looking car. I wish they were built a little better, but damn fine looking.

12. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

This is a really shit thread. Why is it even still going? Also; mustangs lmao get a real car like a 1998 Firebird

13. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

spicy

14. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

For me its the four eyes

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>early 4 eye t-top
      Frickin' nice.

15. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Mustangs are for racist crackers

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

thanks.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Yep and?

16. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

For me its the mn12 in chameleon blue

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>Chameleon blue thunder chiken

Man of absolute TASTE

17. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Man frick you buttholes. This thread is making me want a Fox to go next to my S550. The SN95 can frick right off though

18. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

The fake vents on the sides kill it for me.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

just make them functional if you're such a crybaby

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

I’d rather just buy a real man’s car.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

>made in quebec
          >real mans car

Lol

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

I’d rather have an intelligent French Canadian build my car than Tyrone and Josè that got paid $15 an hour in Michigan.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

ok homo

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

I owned a mint 2002 Z28. Loved the car yes, but the LS1 stock is a very dated engine. Youll get walked by even newer SUVs. A ecoboost explorer gapped me pretty good before selling it. For a 4th gen to be good you need to drop a good chunk of cash into it these days. Suspension and read end work before even thinking about go fast things and youve already dropped $7k + into it before even doing that.

19. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

for me, it's the v6 chally wally

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Why are you spamming this everywhere?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>made in ontario
      Hey at least its not quebec

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regina_Plant

:^)

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

i love that shally wally poster.

20. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

based and new edgepilled

21. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>zoomer cope because he can’t afford a Fox

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Someone please explain to me why I would want a "mustang" shaped like a commuter shit box with an anemic "fayve poynt oh vee ate"?

My mod motor goes faster, actually looks like a sports car, and can be supercharged to bring it up to Semi-modern standards.

22. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Why do I want to destroke pic related to 3.8l, turbo the frick out of it, and put it in an SN95?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

It's because you're a visionary. Do it, homosexual.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

destroke for what fricking purpose

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

not him, but doesn't a shorter stroke in an engine generally give you more room to rev high? Maybe anon wants his 6pot to make race car noises.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

That's what Roush/Yates/Matech did with the 2005-2006 GT1 Ford GT. They took the aluminium GT block and bored it out to 3.700" and then destroked it to a 3.750" with a 4.6L stroker crank all while having the deck height of the 5.4L block to make it a 5.3L engine that revv'd to 8500 very quickly. It's my dream build.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Barra’s destroked to 3.8L means a rod and crank proportion that’s even stronger than the 4.0 and piston velocity reduced to the point where if you can provide the air and fuel they can rev well over 8.5k without problem.

https://www.whichcar.com.au/events/summernats/xr6-turbo-makes-2048hp-at-horsepower-heroes

That’s why. Take a legendary engine and make it that much better. Y’all’d’ve known that if you knew anything about the Barra.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

that seems moronic, you'd think that just having a good valvetrain and proffesionally balanced assembly a 4.0 would spin up just as well as a 3.8

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

It’s less of a balance/harmonics issue and more of a geometry and velocity issue. Piston velocity is a thing. Shorter stroke engines have lower piston velocity. Ek=(1/2)MV^2. The velocity is the big multiplier of force. Shorter stroke also mean the rods have a lower maximum angle off of their center line which means less angular stress per unit of rod length. Means you can rev higher and take more power.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

I will give you that I don't know anything about geometry and velocity but just how much higher can a 3.8 rev compared to a 4.0 if they were both new and perfectly balanced rotating assembly and built valvetrain

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Not sure exactly, but it seems like most of the guys with Barras running over 8.5k rpms putting put 1500+hp are doing so with the engine destroked to 3.8 or 3.7 liters.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

The 4.0 Barra is 92.26mm bore and 99.31 stroke. Destroked to 3.8l with the same bore size would mean you would need a 94.5mm stroke or less. So just looking at piston speed alone, you’re looking at 5% less velocity per rpm. However 5% less velocity is significant be cause when measuring the force of the piston on the rod’s small end at TDC given the same piston mass, the difference is V^2. That’s not getting into rod angle and compressive strength differences.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Front page passerby here. Don't almost all consumer tuned engines have roughly the same piston speeds? Like comparing a high revving engine to a pushrod.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Piston speed is a function of stroke and rpm. A shorter stroke means for any given rpm, the piston covers less ground, meaning lower velocity (distance/time). It can also mean less rod angle, so less stress on the rod during the power stroke and less stress on the crank during the power stroke.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Excellent taste.
      I'd love a Barra powered Foxbody or New Edge

23. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>not posting the real 90s stang

24. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Like your car much more with the wheels repainted. Looking good. Better than my shop with the unpainted rims.

25. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

for me it's the cb7

26. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Based, just got some cobra mirrors for mine this week, they need a repaint though.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>Fr-500s
      Into the trash it goes.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Lmao I’ve had those wheels for 10+ years, go buy me some ccws and I’ll put swap em. However I am thinking about buying the black sve series 1 wheels.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Also post car

27. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Finally a thread for my shitbox. I'm planning on slapping a set of trick flow heads on my '97 GT soon. Getting subframe connectors done next week.
    >captcha: 2DNGY

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

put on a DiY lip kit to make it look CoOLeR gayit

28. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

gay car

29. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Why did they make the rear quarter window so small?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

if you dont like it you could probably elongate the windowframe and cut that shape out of a windsheild and glue it in

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Not him, but big pillars, especially D pillars, are a sign that they are critical for stiffness. Cutting anything out of there will probably make the car more flimsy which, knowing the fox body, will make it behave even more like a wet noodle.

30. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Why is this car not held in high esteem among the SN95 community?

I thought it was the GT350R of SN95s, am I wrong? Is it the Saleen SR instead?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

It was but only 300 were made, so a few rich guys bought them and very few were actually ever on the road. Then the 03-04 Terminator Cobra came out and received all the attention

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

There's a guy on SVTPerformance who bought one and cut it up to make a half mile racercar.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

He should be killed.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

For your viewing pleasure:
          https://www.svtperformance.com/threads/2000-cobra-r-111-build-thread.1194662/

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Now imagine just for a moment, if he stuffed a rotary into it.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

That'd be far less worse than chopping it up and making a drag car out of a purpose built track car.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

What if Rob Dahm awd rotary swapped it?

31. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Know your Mustang history.

32. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

For me it's the sn33d

33. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

is it just me? or does the new edge mustang front end "vaguely" reminicent of an S-Chassis?
    ive low-key thought this since HS and i feel like no one ever really brings it up, its not 1:1 for sure but it does have that feeling as if it was an american take on if burgerland would try to make an s14 i dunno.. maybe im moronic..

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

I think you are high key a homosexual, and i think you should high key have a nice day.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>heres a (YOU)
        you bitter homosexual.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Not sure how I feel about that bodykit

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *