Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>he doesn't insist they remove them as part of the purchase deal
    Cuck

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Literally this, fpbp as usual. Only tacky homosexual dealerships do this anyways.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>get your shit scratched by the mongs in the detail department, only noticing when you get home

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

True. I'd much rather do it carefully myself than let some shitskin moron scratch my car.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

this, and 100% this.
      years ago my buddy was buying a car from a dealer, had them add it into the agreement that all dealer decals will be removed.
      went with him to pickup the car, brand new honda fit, had dealer emblems on it, and one of the guys drilled holes into the front bumper for the plates.
      lol, he walked out of that dealer soon as he saw it. got chased into the lot by the dealer. we just left. he got a few calls. they removed the emblems, and cut him $1500 credit (cost to fix bumper) as dealer services. he had free oil changes for life, and major maintenance for life.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

fpbp. Imagine some greasy dealership slimeball putting one of these gay dealer badges on your car and the adhesive damages the paint when you go to pull it off. Just insist they don't or you walk. I also told them not to mount a front plate on mine

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This. I got them to keep their sticker off the car but they gave me a plate frame. At least that was easy to remove.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Be prepared for Zogbot harassment.
    >Hey Captain
    >Yeah?
    >This mothafricka just bought a Tundra and immediately removed our Bling
    >Gimme the wienersucker's Plat and VIN
    You asked for it...

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Voids the warranty.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

yeah just like taking it to an independent shop instead of the dealer for servicing lol

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>gets trucked into buying a new baby truck for 70,000$
    >IM NOT GONNA WEAR YOUR STICKER OKAY!!
    fricking lel, how will they survive?!?!

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

So you want them to keep the sticker on??

5. 3 weeks ago
    Greased Geese

back in the 1980s and prior they would fricking screw them into the sheet metal.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>tfw my boomerbarge has dealer plates from 1990 from a place that no longer exists because the gypsy running it has been imprisoned for being a gypsy

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The definition of sovl. On par with old election stickers.

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I always hated that shit, I do the same thing. Unless you're giving me a discount, I'm not giving you free advertising.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>get a used truck
    >rip off all the stickers and plate frames immediately except for the Trump 2024 sticker on the rear glass
    Frick. Yeah.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Hell yeah brother

9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I do that too, but my neighbor likes to leave them on so people can see he bought new.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>I do that too, but my neighbor likes to leave them on so people can see he bought new.
      Leaving it on doesn't even prove the car is new though, plenty of dealerships sell used cars

10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>get a new car
    >immediately take it in for a full vinyl wrap of the dealership's logo and a photo of the salesman shaking your hand
    It's like you guys aren't even excited about the new car you just bought

11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>his dealership isn't shitpost tier

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>wienerram KIA

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>new car
        >kia
        homie you must be new here…

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/gV8ic3d.png

>wienerram KIA

>why is there a surge in enquiries about dealership stickers and emblems

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>dealer plate frame and decals on brand new car
    .>:(
    >30 year old dealer plate frame and decals on 30 year old car
    :O

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>buy a used car
    >keep the frames and stickers to remind everyone the history; that some cuck actually bought this shitbox as a new, in that said store

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Definately, You have not paid me to do your advertising.

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'll leave the plate and frame when the salesman drives around with a "My mortgage paid this month by OP" sticker.

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I always kept them on to support my dealer. He gave me a hell of a deal. 84 months on 7k 06 Honda Civic with 270k miles. I only have to pay $399 a month, you can't beat that in this economy. Also he told me a Cowboy's quarterback had this car, so I'm already in the green.

17. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>may i get extra plate frames and stickers please

18. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Same OP. I bought my own plate frames. I can't believe NPCs ride around advertising people who ripped them off

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *