Got my license recently and would love some suggestions for good dash cams, preferably one that's all local.

Got my license recently and would love some suggestions for good dash cams, preferably one that's all local.

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

Shopping Cart Returner Shirt $21.68

Homeless People Are Sexy Shirt $21.68

1. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Is that Nicole on the right? lol what a fat b***h

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Paris has no tattoos? nice.

Yeah I too prefer the fish scales

pls frens

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Looks like Demi Lovato

but she does have herpes that Joe Francis (girls gone wild scumbag) gave her.

Who cares. She was the only real friend to Britney Spears when she was going through hard times in the 00s.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

I loved that simple life show lol

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

its the fat moronic drug addict demi lovato. paris actually looks pretty good for being in her 40s now

2. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Paris has no tattoos? nice.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Yeah I too prefer the fish scales

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Duh, she's a tradcath ham radio autist

Cool now I won't give it to her

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>ham radio autist
        I always seem to forget this. Absolutely based

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

We live in 2022 where Paris Hilton is considered conservative.

3. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Best value for money is 70mai A800

Best overall is probably Blackvue DR900 but is too expensive imo

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>70mai A800
      do you need to use the fricking xiomai spyware to use the cam?

4. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Wtf is that Demi Lovato? Jesus Christ...

5. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

This one is a good all around cam that's a decent price
    https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07PTNY5SG

6. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

If you live in a hot climate look into getting one that uses a capacitor instead of a battery
    I have a vifo, but don't remember the model name. Also they're much smaller than they look in the pictures.

7. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>would love some suggestions for good dash cams
    You can also look at example dashcam pictures to see how "usable" they are for making plate numbers visible while moving or still. Some of the videos or pictures there have the dashcam name and model posted. A lot of defense lawyers defeat dashcam footage in the appeals court because it is too blurry to be definitive proof. That's a dirty fact that many people don't realize - dashcam footage can be thrown out for technicalities.

Some cameras don't do well on moving images because it takes a lot more CPU power which makes the camera run hot. The plates are blurry in those cameras until the target stops moving. In the sunlight, that can cause overheat and the CPU throttles.

One website that has posted dashcam photos is rate-driver.com

8. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>You'll never cum in Paris' ass
    Why am I even alive?

9. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

The best dashcams take 4K video so that pictures are nice and sharp. beware of cheap chinese cams since they UPSCALE in order to claim they are 2K or 4K when they aren't.

Sharp dashcam video
    https://rate-driver.com/WA/BQN6475

Hit and runner refused to ID or have insurance

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

god i hate Black folk. i really do try to not be racist, because i don't like that about myself, but how can you see this shit and objectively think they're normal humans like us.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

they really need to be sent back to africa

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>they really need to be sent back to africa
        Did you even watch the video? What would you do if some dramatic homosexual was blocking you in and then standing right behind your car?

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

i'm not a Black person, so i would have calmly gotten out and given him my insurance information and we would have gone on our way.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

This is what happens when you don't have a strong male figure in your life who will reprimand(beat) you for doing the wrong thing.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

I can't imagine any non-testosterone deficient male not just decking this Bonobo right in the face, it looks like one good hit would have her sleeping until the cops arrived. She's already assaulted him with a deadly weapon (vehicle), surely you'd be able to argue self defense.

10. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Why don't (almost) any of these head units that come with support for 1-4 cameras include dash cam functionality. Just give me an SD card slot so I can automatically save the videos and not have to clutter my dash with another device.

11. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

?t=465

12. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

You can use a dashcam inside your house too.
    Picrel: Not just inside a car.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

That cat is trying to kill that guy.

13. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

The one on the right looks like Roseanne If she was a chola

14. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Surprised a video of Demi sucking dick never surfaced. Maybe Ms. Hilton will be a positive influence.

15. 2 years ago
    X3Chassis

I'm a big fan of my Aukey DR02

By now it's a bit old and has been outclassed by most of the mainstream dash cams.

But it has paid for itself about 25x over.

I really just like the compact, out of the way design. Plus my DD is a Tacoma and I 3D printed an adapter for that stupid gopro mount.

16. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

b***h should have another overdose to lose that fricking weight

17. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Damn mental illness really destroyed that b***h

18. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Stacy Hilton

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *