how awesome would it be to own the fastest production car in history

how awesome would it be to own the fastest production car in history

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Nice, until you realize you bought a Dodge.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

a dodge that holds value even better than 911 GT3s.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Yeah, because the only thing worse than a Dodge is something made by a company owned by VW.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Not really. Demon 170's had an MSRP of 96-120k, sure, but the average new purchase prices was something like 175,000 due to dealer markups ranging from 50k to 250k and only a year later they're selling for 120k.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>only a year later they're selling for 120k
          where, show me

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

No one believes your burger shitbox is better than any Porsche

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

then why does it hold value better?

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I'd prefer the Porsche Tiger than your current Porsche 911s.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

This. I don't understand still how you can get a hellcat crate engine for 20k, the car is like 20k.... somehow the car is 150k?! Are people really on crackpipes out there?

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Cool until a guy who spent 1/3 as much yet runs a faster 1/4 pulls up. Drag racing is supposed to be a grassroots hobby thing. Showing up in a $150k Chally or a $150k Plaid is pretty pointless.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

what's not cool about that? i love when i get beat on the strip by guys who built their cars. we've all been that guy who built something that can outrun cars much more expensive, and know how good it feels to beat someone in a new fast car. why wouldn't you want to provide that for newer guys in the hobby?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

what's not cool about that? i love when i get beat on the strip by guys who built their cars. we've all been that guy who built something that can outrun cars much more expensive, and know how good it feels to beat someone in a new fast car. why wouldn't you want to provide that for newer guys in the hobby?

there will always be someone with something faster than you. you bring your fully prepped funny car and some guy shows up with a lawn chair sitting on rollers strapped to a jet engine.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Not everyone wants to deal with rando performance shops who hold your car hostage for over a year trying to get it running and then still having issues with shit breaking or not being tuned well. Easier to just buy a turn key drag car. Who cares if someone else is a half second faster. Doesn't mean your car isn't still fast.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Everything you just said only functions under the pretense that you have to take your car to a shop.
        I.e. You just outed yourself as a helpless wrenchlet

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You are a dirty wrenchlet. The only >people who take their drag car to a shop also take wiener in their ass.

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

id rather have a tesla plaid s which is silent with full interior that is awd and comfy as frick for 80k.

also the challenger oem mod list is boyracer cringe as frick.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

lol that's gay

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

yeah electricity is gay

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Electricity isn't gay. Batteries are gay. My gas car has an electric starter motor, lamps, digital displays, computers, and wires.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Your gas car also has a battery so it's gay

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

A battery that doesn't have to be plugged into an outlet every couple hundred miles for at least half an hour because the alternator charges it.
            It's impractical. And gay.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Nice goalpost move

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I'm not the original poster and you know exactly what was meant

>A battery that doesn't have to be plugged into an outlet every couple hundred miles for at least half an hour because the alternator charges it.
            >It's impractical. And gay.
            So what you are saying is, that the battery in your gas car is impractical and gay?

Same with you, grammar queer. You're both proving how homosexual EVs are.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

seriously they're spending hours trying to trap the dude in some kind of r*ddit 'gotcha' like their emotional well being depends on it lmao

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>he can't handle the bants
            Maybe reddit would be more up your alley, there you can always call a mod for help if you're distressed

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>reads r*ddit insult
            >responds with r*ddit insult
            once again you bots need to update your language models lol

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Just admit you're b***h-ass who can only dish out banter, but can't take it back

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

sure as soon as you admit you're an ESL chatbot that loves gay sex lol

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>ESL
            I'm not the one who self-owned himself by not being able to use English

A battery that doesn't have to be plugged into an outlet every couple hundred miles for at least half an hour because the alternator charges it.
            It's impractical. And gay.

>gay sex
            Why are you thinking about gay sex?

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>just admit you are b***h-ass
            lmao back to english class, chang

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>self-owned himself
            ESL

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Same with you, grammar queer.
            ESL cope

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>A battery that doesn't have to be plugged into an outlet every couple hundred miles for at least half an hour because the alternator charges it.
            >It's impractical. And gay.
            So what you are saying is, that the battery in your gas car is impractical and gay?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous
    • 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>transbrake
      >drag suspension

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>rear seat delete
      >passenger seat belt delete
      >trunk carpet/lamp delete
      >sound insulation delete
      >2 speakers only
      >cloth seat
      fricking based. Basically all the sick drag race mawdz I did to my mustang GT when I was 18. All to cut the 0-60 time from 6.6 to 6.5

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Imagine paying thousands extra for them to delete half the amenities

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

itt: hispanics arguing with Black folk arguing with wiggers
    imagine you have to verify your credit score to post in a dodge thread LOL

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It doesn't really matter. Half a dozen car companies made the fastest things ever and it never made them any money. Did Mclaren ever make dough off the F1? Did VAG for the Veyron? None of ti actually matters, barely gets PR too. Some music star that women like will get a lot more cars sold.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I was in a Dodge dealership the other day, and they had 2 Demons, both already sold. I asked one of the salesmen what kind of person buys them. Basically, investors, who may put 20 miles on them and then put them in storage, hoping they will go up in value. Maybe trailer it to Cars and Coffee. No one actually drives, much less tracks Demons.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Basically, investors, who may put 20 miles on them and then put them in storage,

God I fricking hate that shit. Frick those people.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Basically, investors, who may put 20 miles on them and then put them in storage,

God I fricking hate that shit. Frick those people.

People here wasting time with racial bullshittery while the real enemies are there inflating car prices and letting them rot in storage…

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

It's working exactly as planned. To keep you distracted with irrelevant shit while they run off with all the wealth.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Basically insecure losers buy it

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It should be illegal to do this. It should also be illegal to drive these cars slow

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>you're a redditor!
    >no, you're a redditor!
    >you're an esl!
    >no, you're an esl!
    Why do I even keep coming to this site anymore?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

lmfao

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

we're ALL redditors/esls on this blessed day 🙂

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Very awesome
    *puts it in a garage to sell to a rapper in 30 years*

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Not very because no strip would let you run it, considering any car under 10 seconds needs a full cage

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

And 8 seconds requires a parachute.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Dodge sells a cage and parachute as an option or a purchase after.

10. 4 weeks ago
    Greased Geese

nowhere near as cool as push starting a manual swapped front engine tube chassis dragster from the 60s and doing wheelies on the highway.

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Vadge demon

12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What are the tow ratings? Must be over 12K lbs with all that power.

13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It'd suck shit with all of the boomers casually going 10 under the limit everywhere now.
    Get some push bars and practice your pit maneuver.

14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Black person here
    any of my fellow Black folk know if can i put my challenger up as collateral for a bail bond?
    it's still on payments for another 37 years if that matters

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *