How do I make my car sounds like Bleed by Meshuggah?

How do I make my car sounds like Bleed by Meshuggah?

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

1. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Like shit?
    Cut the exhaust off under the drivers seat

2. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Why would you want your car to sound like meshuggah?
    They sound awful, it’s just some guy yelling over a background of disjointed shitty metal. Yeah I know, it’s “super complex” and takes “lots of talent” and it is written in 69:7 time signatures with 34 string guitars and 14 string basses and 5 bass drums or whatever the frick but the end result is unlistenable garbage.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

this. meshuggah and the genre they spawned is some of the most soulless music in existence

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

I remember way back reading about them and thinking
        >wow that sounds pretty cool I’ll have to listen to some
        Holy shit what a massive disappointment

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

That's most metal "music" in general, it's mumble rap for the wannabe tuffguy fat morons

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

b-b-b-based
      I pretended to like that shit in highschool, but I couldn't tell you anything any of them were saying in any songs. Everything sounded the same and it was all just a wall of sound.
      Yeah, it takes talent, but who gives a shit if the result is shit? It takes talent to stack eggs on top of each other, that doesn't make it useful.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Lay off the s o y

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Not onions, just don’t like my metal to sound like the auditory equivalent of someone having a stroke.

3. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

How about a band with a singer who can actually sing and ot just make koala noises?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>singing
      pretty gay, i prefer this

?t=70

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

you don't prefer it, you just want to argue by claiming the opposite is good.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

god damn it, anon. fine you got me.

anyways, nothing beats starting up my diesel in -30c, while its snowing and being tired as frick, then you hit the red bull(sugar free, ofc) and listen to this

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>asiatic metal

4. 2 years ago
    SS kämpfer 88

meshuggah is such a cringe band. fricking mallcore garbage

why don't you listen to proper bands like goatmoon, nekrokrist SS, graveland, blutfahne or satanic warmaster?

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Because from the name I can tell they sound like they were recorded on a cup phone like pic related

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Probably would end up sounding better than meshuggah

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

meshuggah is such a cringe band. fricking mallcore garbage

why don't you listen to proper bands like goatmoon, nekrokrist SS, graveland, blutfahne or satanic warmaster?

True Satanic Black Metal are bands such as Darkthrone, Aryan Satankampf, Graveland, the Gestapo 666, Satanic Warmaster, Beherit and Impaled Nazarene. You can listen to Metallica if you want, but you do not understand anything about the real Hitleric Nazi Black Metal. You are just a poser and you can frick off the whole scene. Black Metal is real music, not intended for animals like you, but the real Satanic Misanthropists who do not care about people like you dampers.

Black Metal is music for the elite and you do not understand it. None of you understand the real Satanism. You ridiculous little kids. Our worldview is based on Wotanic Hitlerism, on a personal level satanic individualism, collective level Hitleric Fascism. Without an understanding of the theoretical occultism, it is useless to dream of understanding the Wotanic worldview. None of you can understand Wotanism, for you are all intellectually earthworms. You can not reach the elite level of Satanism, so why even you dream about it. Satanism and Black Metal are the elite. For real misanthropists

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

I don't like black metal it sounds like poop I prefer death metal it has more energy and usually sounds better from an audio quality standpoint

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

That's okay I guess. Whatever you want. But don't pretend you're part of the scene. You're just a fake pretender.

Enjoy your prius.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

What scene lmao I'm not 15 anymore bro
            I just listen to the music I like I don't care about this childish shit

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>ur not a part of my super secret shitty music club
            Oh no, oh frick. What will I do with myself now?

I don't like black metal it sounds like poop I prefer death metal it has more energy and usually sounds better from an audio quality standpoint

>being this new

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

death metal is dogshit. everything uses 15 Boss HM pedals and tune really low to hide their dearth of musicianship. goregrind is better ffs

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

What scene lmao I'm not 15 anymore bro
            I just listen to the music I like I don't care about this childish shit

newbies
            Come back when you understand the scene

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

I'm older than you are. I've seen the scenes come and go. They're all moronic and you should feel bad for needing to be part of a ""scene"" to make you feel like less of an autistic loner.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>calling others autistic losers while posting sam hyde

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

You should feel bad for not recognizing the pasta and the fact that I was jokingly pointing it out to the newbies. Way to be an autist, gramps:)
            Btw I’m probably as old as you

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Holy frick, I thought summergays were a 2014 thing. Lurk moar.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Death > black

5. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

1. Turn on stereo.
    2. Play Bleed on stereo
    3. ?????
    4. Profit!

6. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Huge duration cam with tons of overlap