How do we make cars cool again?

How do we make cars cool again?

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Remove safety and emissions regulations for cars marketed towards enthusiasts.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>every car gets "marketed towards enthusiast" and now we have more smog than china

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Cityoids and their Black person pets all die because of smog
        Where’s the downside

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Remove all emissions regs and pollution wouldn't increase much because cars are so much more efficient than they used to be. Burn less gas, get less emissions. And in China most pollution comes from industry, not cars.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Enthusiast cars aren't to be used as daily drivers. If you drive more than a given amount per year, you pay a steep tax. You can also require certain emissions to drive in cities. There's precedence for that: https://www.stuttgart.de/leben/mobilitaet/dieselverkehrsverbot/dieselverkehrsverbot.php
        Imo cars don't belong in cities at all, but trying to explain that to a westoid would be futile.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>the solution to making cars cool is to make it so that you can't drive them

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>cars don't belong
          May work in Europe. Not likely to work where I live in Oz.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I said in a city. Your pic looks rural.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

hate to say it but your based unsafe dream car will make you crash. if you want to do it, buy a track car and go crash it on a track

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Stop playing pretend with these boring EV appliances
    >No more iPad interiors, no more touch screens
    >Reverse the gay bullshit bills requiring pillars the size of a fricking human infant and backup cameras and all that gay shit in the name of “safety”
    >Force all women, minorities and the elderly to take extra-comprehensive tests every six months
    It’d be a start.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>minorities
      i'm half Italian do i have to do the test every 6 months

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

There will be an explicit exemption if you drive one of a number of vehicles, including, but not limited to;
        -A sun-faded white Crown Vic
        -A beater ‘50s Lincoln (any model)
        -A brown malaise-era 4-door sedan

>women
        what about trans-women

Deemed too mentally ill to drive, will be euthanized.

[...]
        with the hate for women, how do you guys feel about your moms?

My mother is based and has zero self-awareness and will b***h about woman drivers with a straight face.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

wops don't count because they obviously know something about cars
        but

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>women
      what about trans-women

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

cafe is useless, soccer moms flooring it from stoplight to stoplight in 300hp minivans burns the same amount of fuel as it did 20 years ago, gearing the car towards the economy it gets cruising at 55 on a dyno with the ac off is pointless. The us needs eu style power and weight restrictions, both to keep females out of 7000lbs battering rams and for fuel economy

with the hate for women, how do you guys feel about your moms?

• 3 weeks ago
        s10fag

She was the easiest prostitute my sleazeball boomer of a father could find and that was it. Never cooked or cleaned, cheated on him, then after the divorce moped and McDonalds'd her fricking life away watching dr phil and if walls could talk all day on alimony, before it was trendy. What a fricking waste of space.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I respect that you're a muslim convert but please shut the frick up and stop blogposting your life akhi.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

i like reading about women being morons, plus someone asked for once

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Isn't that a boat?

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Remove CAFE standards. Normies might consider going from their trucks and SUVs back to cars if automakers sold cool looking cars with the long wheelbases and road presence that they expect from larger cars - and at regular prices, too, since cars that fill that niche like the S-Class or Rolls Royces aren't meant or priced for mass-market audiences.

• 3 weeks ago
      s10fag

cafe is useless, soccer moms flooring it from stoplight to stoplight in 300hp minivans burns the same amount of fuel as it did 20 years ago, gearing the car towards the economy it gets cruising at 55 on a dyno with the ac off is pointless. The us needs eu style power and weight restrictions, both to keep females out of 7000lbs battering rams and for fuel economy

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>t. boomer

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I'm a zoomie, I just think cars started to get particularly shitty and gay starting around a decade ago and I don't like it. Every decade has had cool cars but this might be the last, they keep discontinuing anything fun or interesting. And the most popular models haven't been cool since before I was born.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Agree. Normally quote 2008 as the start of the decline.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Annihilate the united states federal reserve

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

No need to get antisemitic

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

No, that's exactly what we need to do.

KILL ALL israeliteS

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous