I had a 10th gen Civic Hatchback that I loved as a commuter car and grocery getter, but it was unfortunately totaled.

I had a 10th gen Civic Hatchback that I loved as a commuter car and grocery getter, but it was unfortunately totaled.

Was thinking about getting the 11th gen as a replacement, but is it worth waiting for the hybrid version?

CRIME Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>but it was unfortunately totaled.
    Give me the deets anon.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Couldn't dodge some road debris that came out of nowhere and sliced the entire underbody clean open. Nothing exciting, but very sad day for me.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Oh damn, that is fricked m8.

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Neh if you want one of the current hybrids get the Accord. I have the 1.5t FL1 (11th gen civic sport touring hatch) and I really like it and get 35mpg on average. You'll get 50 mpg in the hybrid, sure, but ionno, 35 make me happy.

Oh I also have mine tuned to be integra fast. Pic related isn't my car, but looks like it minus type r badge and wing.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

https://i.imgur.com/GdeMQjL.jpeg

Was thinking about getting the 11th gen as a replacement, but is it worth waiting for the hybrid version?

https://i.imgur.com/lRdzswO.gif

Couldn't dodge some road debris that came out of nowhere and sliced the entire underbody clean open. Nothing exciting, but very sad day for me.

I considered the Corolla, but it looks like shit. The new gen Accord looks like shit too.

I'm liking the 2025 Camry actually, but I need the hatch more for cargo.

Sorry, this is my car.
      I just got back to my computer so I can upload my picture of it. I do not have that Type R I uploaded.

I love it. Get it, but not the hybrid unless you need 50mpg.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

neat. i want the hatch but there are exactly zero in the country spec'd the way i want (manual, grey interior, hpd package)

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>gray interior
          I have never seen that in my WHOLE LIFE
          what country do you live in?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

am burger
            whole interior isnt grey, just seats and trim. but it breaks up the boredom of black cloth

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

those honeycomb vents are dope

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just get the accord or corolla hybrid, close enough.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I considered the Corolla, but it looks like shit. The new gen Accord looks like shit too.

I'm liking the 2025 Camry actually, but I need the hatch more for cargo.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The accords are nice, very comfy to cruise in

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Corolla has 232 peak hp (30 more than accord) and 186 sustained hp (46 hp more than accord) with full serial-parallel hybrid capability. It can full engine or full battery or any combination of both at all speeds.
        Costs less too.
        Honda fricked up with their hybrid system.

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

they sell the hybrid civic in europe and australia. you can check out the reviews. 0-60 is about the same as the Si. depends on how they price it whether it's a good deal. i'm considering getting one too

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Honda's hybrid system struggles with sustained uphill drives.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

depend on where's op lives but honda hybrid is kind of meme at this point.

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Anyone here drove a Sport with 2.0 and manual? I know it's a boring and weak version of K20, but it still sounds like a somewhat fun commuter.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I have a K20 manual civic.
      I nut unfathomably hard every time I look at, operate, and redline it and can't believe they were just giving them away a decade ago when I got mine because nobody knew just how bad the nightmare world we live in would actually get.

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

unironically i love the civic type r but i dont know how to drive manual and I live in a high traffic area

whats the automatic equivalent of a type r? no korean brands pls

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

One of the Elantra N

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

VW GTI

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

GR86

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

frick off

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why get a civic hybrid when the new camry is here for a few extra k?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I'm actually digging the new Camry. But it's a little longer than I'm used to and I need the hatch space.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Rav4 hybrid. Or corolla cross hybrid.
        Honda's hybrid system is trash.

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I feel like im in the minority for liking the last gen civic. It was such a daring design it convinced toyota to change the camry into trying to look more sporty. Now the design is boring and uninspired, like they think they messed up the last gen when in reality it was a leader in appliance design.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Honda announced their intention to move their lineup more upscale towards luxury.
      They're copying audi front design, bmw side profile and VW rear.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I think that's an impossible task unless they rebrand or stop selling Honda lawnmowers at Walmart. It will be hard to break from the reliable utility aspect they built that company on. I'm not surprised Mazda got away with it because they never operated in an extreme value area like Honda and Toyota.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I for one, loved the Gundam 10th gens lol.

The 11th is too boring and euro looking. It doesn't even look like a Japanese car.

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yeah wait for the hybrid (provided the price is right). There are leaks saying the hybrid will be 200hp and 232lb ft torque. Replaces the L15 in trims.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Given how Honda priced the accord versus the camry, the civic hybrid will touch camry LE prices.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The 2025 civic hybrid will only be available on the higher trims (Sport Hybrid and Sport Touring Hybrid) start at about $30k.

Whereas the 2025 Camry will only be available in hybrid across all trims starting $28k

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

What is Honda thinking? The camry wrecks the civic especially with the specs of the new camry.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

They seem to be gearing towards luxury, but people don't buy Hondas for luxury. It's the same reason Acura is not doing well.

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

get the Si or Type R
    you wont regret it
    t. FK8 owner

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Based on the specs the civic hybrid uses the old hybrid system instead of the new gen ones in the CRV/accord.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *