I keep being tailgated almost every time. Even though I do the speed limit.

I keep being tailgated almost every time. Even though I do the speed limit. I know it's not my speedometer because it was checked. What gives? If it were a rare moment here and there then fair enough but this is 90% of the time and I keep my cool to not let it become a confrontation but it's irritating.
This wasn't the case a few years ago.
Does anyone else experience this?
I feel like this is the sort of stuff that would cause confrontations the most for people who aren't level headed.

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Gappens every time I drive what my meter shows. Govt. News did an article on it last week too; according to them, 58 out of 64 people they met were speeding and would have received a ticket were there a cop around.

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What I do is I gradually decrease my speed until the people hugging my bumper gain enough courage to pass. It has sometimes taken driving 20mph, but it's never failed

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

That's the worst part
      Just go around
      Why do these people think I want to hang out with them on the road and shit?

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Get out of the left lane.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

It's called the passing lane you filthy peasant

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>I keep being tailgated
    Have you tried not being in the way?

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If they want to crumple their radiator in my bumper that's their decision. I am cruising, I have dash cams, pass if you don't like it butthole.

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Just brake check the shit out of them. I do it every single time. The reason they tail gate is because they don't realize they're in any danger of getting in a wreck.

What I like to do is slow down when my turn is approaching and brake hard and late while simultaneously activating my blinker so it isn't necessarily brake checking and, thus, not illegal

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I bet your vegana fricking stinks

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Remove rear view mirror.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Love the color on that jeep

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>The virgin teal
        >The chad Chief Blue

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

nice juke anon, though you shoulda gotten the nismo package

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Its just a confirmation bias, people driving faster than the speed limit are going to inevitably catch up to or pass you. If you're in the right lane, and don't have to left turn or exit up ahead (both valid reasons for "camping" in the left lane - not every road is an interstate/freeway), I wouldn't even worry about it. If they hit you, its automatically their fault and falls under their insurance, worst case scenario, you get a new car. Frick em, they have brakes

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>doing the speed limit
    Try doing 5-8mph over. Not fast enough to get pulled but enough to get tailgated less. Check what lane you are in, make sure you’re not camping the left lane. If you’re completely in the right, just chill. It’s not that big of a deal. If it really bothers you that much, pull off to the side and let them pass. Try not to instagate if you’re not packing. Never know how stuff can go these days.

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Does anyone else experience this?
    No because I'm not a fricking parasite who can't go with the flow of traffic. The only time you should ever be going the speed limit is if you're driving a marked and tracked company vehicle or if the weather is extremely bad. Otherwise you're just impeding traffic and creating dangerous situations for everybody else. Of course that doesn't matter to you because you're a piece of shit.

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Sit in the right lane
    >Put my cruise a little bit over the limit
    >Comfy cruise with the top down and my tunes up
    If anyone wants to roll up and tailgate, I don’t care. I’m croooozing, and if you can’t get by that ain’t my problem, gay. You’re beneath me.

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Set cruise control to 1 below the speed limit, trust me on this my drives have been stress free for some time now

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I've noticed that it depends on which car I drive on whether I get tailgated or not. If I drive my Lexus I usually don't get tailgated. If I drive some old POS like a Mazda 626 I'll probably get tailgated.
    Of course, Audi and BMW drivers are the worst ones when it comes to tailgating.

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why the frick are you going the speed limit?

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Bet you drive a small car.
    When I drive my civic no matter how fast I go, someone is on my ass.
    Jump in the old 25 yr Ford 4x4 and people will not get near me.
    Weird how that works

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>drive in the left lane at speed limit
    >if I see someone blinking their lights and tailgating I drop 5 mph below the speed limit and refuse to move
    Good luck passing on the right or crashing in my shitbox

17. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

SOLAS TAPE
    DO IT

18. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Get out of the passing line you moronic Black person

19. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Install a device that sprays mayonnaise at the back

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *