I kinda like the look of these little go karts. And I've heard the engine although a FIAT isn't completely shit?

I kinda like the look of these little go karts. And I've heard the engine although a FIAT isn't completely shit? How much of a b***h would I look like driving one?

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

DMT Has Friends For Me Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Looks better than a miata.
    Performs worse than a miata.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

The Abarth was much better than the ND, but then the ND2 came out which is on par with, if not better than the Abarth.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Until you want to make more power (which you will) and find that the ND2 is topped out without going tarbo, and even with the BBR turbo the ND2 is barely making as much as the Abarth + tune. Plus, the ND2's troony is still suspect if you want to throw more torque at it, while the NC troony in the Abarth is solid. It's why everyone is crying for a factory turbo from Mazda, but the company only cares about making shitty cuckovers now

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

124 abarth is being slept on incredibly hard, these things tune really well and make big power with little effort, its the turbo miata we actually wanted (mazdaspeed had little room for tuning)

it's just a bad stock tune, really weird power band

2. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

The 1.4 turbo is unironically one of Fiats all time best engines and it's bolted to one of the best Japanese sports cars ever made. You get the ND chassis, the NC gearbox, the engine out of a Dodge Dart, and it's all made in Hiroshima next to the regular Miata.
    It sounds like hot sex and makes upwards of 200 HP with just a tune. Also looks better than the Miata imo.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

its not the NC chassis?

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Nope, ND chassis. Built alongside the ND in the same plant.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

oh jeez youre right i thought theyd been making them longer then they actually have

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

NC transmission, ND chassis

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>It sounds like hot sex
      I too enjoy the sounds of mining equipment.

3. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

It's the Abarth engine, which has a lot of aftermarket support and can make some serious power for a 1.4 turbo.

4. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

If you are taller than 170, move to another car.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

170 what, you stupid homosexual? 170 meters?
      170 leagues?
      At least burgerclaps aren’t too moronic to put their moron units next to a number.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Yes, because when they ask you how tall you are and you say "one eighty" people freak out due to impossibility to understand.

OMG is he 180 kg tall? 180 feet? 180 K? 180 mmHg?

You pointless c**t.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

>BLOIMEY! THIS LAD WEIGHS 28 STONE!

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Look at this 170 foot giant motherfricker.

5. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

The motor is highly unreliable and its anemic as frick. You get a huge surge of torque and you lose a huge amount of power after 5k rpm (the thing tops at 7)

6. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Old Miata < Abarth < New Miata

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

The Abarth is much easier and cheaper to tune. There are plenty of 400+ hp kits running around now. Also that is the best sounding modern 4 banger ever made.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>There are plenty of 400+ hp kits running around now

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Tork motorsports and Eurocompulsion both have them

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

Personally I would go for Tork's super stocker (Stuffed turbo). I like how it keeps the power mid range but extends the power band. The big turbo swaps push the powerband up towards redline. Plus, 300+ hp is more than enough in a small car like that.

7. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

This thread made me check out the prices
    Black folk are asking 37k euros for a 2018 one
    These people are insane

8. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Never think about what other people are thinking. Get one if you like it and come rave about it on /mg/ when you get it. You can get a factory style hardtop for them from DG Motorsports.

9. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

you would look dumb because the ND2 is better in every way

10. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I sold some Bitcoin to buy my miata. The Fiat looked nice but I'll never sell my Bitcoins for fiat

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

:^)

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

Definitely would cop a custom steering wheel if I drove one of those.

11. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

The Abarth engine in that roadster is exactly where it should have been all along. I wholeheartedly believe one of the reasons we never got a srt-4 dart is because they put the 1.4l turbo in a 3300lb sedan for "eco/mpg reasons".

12. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

I know it's just a Miata with dago reliability; but if there was a hardtop version, I'd be all over it.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Fiat does make a carbon fiber hard top for it.

Never think about what other people are thinking. Get one if you like it and come rave about it on /mg/ when you get it. You can get a factory style hardtop for them from DG Motorsports.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

God I wish you could get a fastback top for it. You could basically have a modern little 240z and then pop it off in the summer.

13. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Oh gosh you guys UwU Just wook at my cUwUte little italian car UwU I love driving it after getting my tight little bussy pounded

14. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>buy 1999 230 kompressor slk
    >add crank pulley enlarger for faster supercharger
    >add performance air filter
    >add cheap stainless exhaust
    >have fun whirrrrrrring everywhere you go with more torque than a diesel
    >car can actually receive someone taller than 1.7m

I drove a ND2 miata and didn't like it.
    It's fun but too domesticated.

However I fckin love the abarth 1.4 and wonder how it drives in a low sports cabrio instead of an egg with hard coils.
    Sorry for posting my blue fricking slk again

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

How fast is that thing? Is it a manual? I was looking at them a few years ago and just missed out on a bargain 32 AMG. I still think about it.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *