• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

spent mushroom substrate to my friends garlic patch

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You aught to get a trailer.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Yeah, I’m on the lookout for a cheap hitch currently.

https://i.imgur.com/GMfF5a6.jpeg

how well does it handle hills ?
          seems like it might run out of puff

Good, no problem so far.

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

how well does it handle hills ?
    seems like it might run out of puff

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Why is the Prius not mentioned in the sticky? The older ones are best value cars on the market currently. And their hybrid drive train is objectively the best. This car was easily the greatest automative innovation of the century.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Because nobody updates the sticky, DA has been stale for a long while with no real changes

Why is it a good deal? At some point you'll need to replace the battery for a few thousand, right? What years?

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

OEM batteries can be had for $2k, refurbished for much less, like $800. Or you can replace cell by cell for even less, but I don’t know anything about that. But the OEM ones are under warrantee for 10+ years. The cars routinely go 500k+ miles; $800-$2k for another ten years is a bargain, imo.

They also get top tier mpg with great storage space, and can be had cheaply. Can sleep in them with the climate control on too, or run an instant pot. It’s a fuel efficient generator on wheels essentially. They’re just GOAT.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Another 10 years is yet to be seen, people don't tend to put so many miles on a chassis. Engine/drive train, sure. But doesn't the rest of the car just get old and shitty? Chassis miles are a thing for a reason, right? I'm just wondering, considering one if they are a good deal. Perhaps even a Lexus CT200H for a newer and more comfy ride.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Mines only at 180k miles, but like I had said they routinely get above 500k. If a battery will last me another ten years or 200k miles, it’s well worth it imo (given how cheap they are upfront). Thats only like $5-7k for two decades of vehicle ownership. I’m saving $1.5k a year on gas alone from switching to one from my 2006 Corolla.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

And the best years are 2008-2009, the last of the Gen 2s. If you want Gen 3 get 2013 or newer to avoid head gasket issues.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Even for the ones with head gasket issues, it's surprisingly inexpensive and easy considering it's a hybrid. Just remember to clean the EGR cooler while you're in there.

t. I've done three of them, would absolutely buy and fix a cheap one with a blown head gasket if I were in the market

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

If you just keep the EGR clean, will they avoid blowing? I’ll probably ‘upgrade’ to a 2013 or newer at some point. Maybe, idk. I like the interior of the G2s more, and overall look. They started to look more aggressive like lambos or teslas over the years, I like the cute look of the G2s.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The EGR cooler is the problem, its a small radiator like thing that cools exhaust before sending it back into the intake. They get carboned up like hell.

Im actually planning for a HG failure on mine this summer. im pushing 300K miles.

I may just prempt the whole thing and put in a low milage JDM motor. My 5 year old loves the car as do i so its going nowhere for a while.

One of my fav cars of all time. And ive had a bunch.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Keep in mind the driver seat isnt adjustable up and down so if your tall you might need to go with a 2010 or newer. Im 6.1 and its a no go for me.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

GM Volt is better

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>GM Volt is better
        When it's working. A Volt's battery costs almost 3x as much as a Prius' to replace when it fails.

If you owned the Volt since it was new, I'd agree for the first gens, but they're getting long in the tooth now and second gens have that BECM issue that can render the cars paperweights.

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Muh battery
          Volts have the most resilient batteries on the market to this date, hence they had such a long warranty

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Muh battery
          Volts beat the poop out of the Prius AND Clairty.

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You also love your butt plug and dilator

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Liftbacks are GOATED
    Just loaded my engine crane + jack + axle stands + a bunch o tools + long planks of wood to run the crane wheels along, all into the back of my Celica.
    Took it all out to the paddock where I have a parts car, pulled the motor and box out of the parts car, loaded the motor into my Celica then took all my gear (minus the crane) back home.

6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I kinda want to drop in a diesel with a 5 speed when someone else is selling cheap because the batteries are knackered.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Hello robot cantina

7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

My Prius was $5k. I’m determined to make it pay for itself. Dropping off another $100 worth of blocks today, and tomorrow selling a $400 item that I couldn’t fit in my Corolla. That’s 10% in the first week of ownership, not including gas/insurance savings. I hope to sell my old car and truck for $2-3k too.

8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

EVChuds won!

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

In today's climate of electrical vehicles a 2009 pirus is heterosexual.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *