A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

A Conspiracy Theorist Is Talking Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ok, enjoy having to buy 4 times as many trash bags

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I wrote about this on / pol / years ago and recycling shills dismissed me out of hand. Recycling literally is shipped to 3rd world countries where they throw it in the river/ocean. Put everything in the dumpster or burn the trash. Ez PZ

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Plastic recycling specifically is a scam.
      Paper, compost, asphalt, glass, etc. all recycles fine fine.
      Plastic is a byproduct if making oil so it is cheaper than any of those above materials. When recycling became a thing in the public conscience they tried to make plastic recycling a thing and it didn't fricking work but they kept saying it did purely for optics.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

But where do they hide all the plastic?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

up your mom's bum
          https://www.plasticpollutioncoalition.org/blog/2022/5/16/what-really-happens-to-your-plastic-recycling

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Looks like American problem. In Finland at least most bottle plastics is reused. Overall all plastic reuse around 30%

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

True. Afaik, most plastic waste in Europe is shipped to Germany which has a huge recycling facility, while burning the non-recyclable ones.
            Yuropoors 1 - Burgermutts 0

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

This. I think they also burn them for heat in Northern Europe, which I suppose is preferable to hormone-fricking microplastic ending up in the ocean.
            US businesses engaging in blatant greenwashing and somehow getting away with it without career/company ending lawsuits is barely even news at this point.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Not only that sweden imports trash form other Euro countries because they got so good at dealing with trash

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

The pacific ocean

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Plastic trash should be segregated all the same just to keep them out of getting into my food.

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I lost faith in him when he said that if you ever see you're going to crash while riding a motorcycle, you should jump on top of the bike and use it as a surf board

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Dumbass

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

wdym you should try it

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This is new news for Americans?
    Recycling has always been a scam, it all gets shipped off into 3rd world countries where they have no laws about dumping it into rivers which end up in the ocean.
    Pen and Teller even did a bullshit episode on it like decades ago. all of the USA could store its waste for the next few hundred years with a 150x150 mile landfill and then you can plant grass on the land fill and turn it into a golf course but nope, dump it on 3rd world countries who then dump everything that isn't precious metals in the ocean.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>This is new news for Americans?
      Shouldn't be. We used to have numbers for recycling to ensure the right material went to the right recycling method, but people were too lazy to sort their shit so we wholesale gave up on it.

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

We'll miss him when he's gone

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

yeah, he needs more cheques from Toyota to shill moar.

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Plastic recycling is scam.
    Maybe in America yes. Not in european countries because they have figured out how to recycle plastics, use these recycled plastics to manufacture new products. Even car tires like Continental UltraContact NXT is supposedly made from 37% plant materials and recycled materials. I rather support idea of burning plastics in incinerator(with flue gas scrubbers) than dumping plastics into ocean.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I'd rather stop using plastics for things we don't need plastic for. Bottles and bags for example. A coke in a glass bottle tastes better anyway. Doesn't have to be Mexican.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Coca cola has to save $.15 per bottle

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *