I think that something like 60% of Americans should just be driving toyota corollas from a purely financial responsibility perspective.

I think that something like 60% of Americans should just be driving toyota corollas from a purely financial responsibility perspective.

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

Nothing Ever Happens Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

why 60%

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I think something like 60% of non-Americans should frick ya mudda

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They already do

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

production re-run of the geo metro without the moronic interference I3 that blows up over time if the timing chain breaks.

sell it for under 20k, people will buy and own and will "hoon" it without it shitting itself for the most part since it accelerates too slow.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I would buy this today and have actually searched in vain for an undestroyed geo metro to buy.

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Corollas are shitty though. Get something reliable like a Civic.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous
  5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

1 in 5 Americans make $100k+ a year. 1 in 5 make over $70k a year. The math checks out.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>median salary 6' man is equally attractive as a broke ass 6'6" lanklet
      it's over

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The real whitepill is that women are moronic and have no concept of how tall 6'6 is compared to 6'0. They just voice extremely selective opinions because acting whorish is girlbossy.
        Same thing with salary, these women that say their man needs to make $200k/year have no conception of how much money that actually is.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The real whitepill is that women are moronic and have no concept of how tall 6'6 is compared to 6'0. They just voice extremely selective opinions because acting whorish is girlbossy.
        Same thing with salary, these women that say their man needs to make $200k/year have no conception of how much money that actually is.

This is just internet moronation. Women don't really care about height, if you are not comically short.
        This meme comes from men on Tinder who are handsome but short, so they do very well online, where they can hide their height but suck at IRL dating.

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Nice 206, I appreciate the understated way to tell people to not ask for rides.

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>i own a muscle car and a truck that i don't haul or load my bed with
    >i rent and make 70k

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

it's called a free market chudmuffin. if tyrell wants a leased ice white chrysler 300 that's his decision

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I know, I'm just saying that the current distribution of cars wouldn't be like this if everyone was a logical autist

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

If everyone was a logical autist they would be riding a ninja 300

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

If everyone was an autist then we would all have train stations for houses

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

That would be sick.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The problem with that is most people are moronic, and they don't know they are moronic, and financial ~~*lenders*~~ are predatory and take advantage of these morons. As a society, we need to do more to not let this happen

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

More like 95%

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous
  11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'd pick a Prius instead. Or corolla hybrid. Or even a Mazda 3. Much better options than the plain old corolla.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

All the same goy slop car, who gives a frick, pick one and get it over with since neither of them are interesting.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>neither of them are interesting
        That's the point. A cheap and utilitarian car that gets you from point A to B and back. I don't know why you'd buy anything else. There's no "interesting" cars left anyway.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Yes there is, don't be a moron.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Like what? Name 3.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Miata, Type R, Hellcat, Demon, Zupra, M4, Elantra N, WRX, GR Corolla

There's plenty of cars out now that are interesting if you don't have your head up your ass

inb4 some cope post nitpicking little things about car. You said interesting. These are all interesting cars in their own way

12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

why do you hate the israelites?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous
    • 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I could write a thesis on it

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Wow did you come up with that conclusion on your own? Amazing. Frick off dave ramsey watcher

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Go frick yourself commie

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Have a good union job and a pension
    >Been DCAing bitcoin since 2017
    >I am technically a millionaire
    >Have totally paid off my mortgage because of moronic bitcoin luck
    >Drive the same corolla ive owned since 2012
    >Wear old navy black t-shirts and blue jeans
    >Go to my cousins baby shower a month ago.
    >Her husband is bragging about his job, the massive mortgage they got on their mcmansion, and his brand new ram that he probably paid way too much for
    >My entire family all talking about how successful he is around me
    >No one knows im the wealthiest person in that room.

I want to flaunt my wealth so bad but i just cant justify spending money on moronic shit like over engineered trucks or houses bigger than 2000sqft

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>wealth accumulation and invisibility
      fricking based and vargapilled

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

By all means, tell all your relatives minimum 3 generations away that dumb luck made you a millionaire and that you now don’t know what to do with the money. I’m sure they’ll understand and be supportive.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Put your money in a Vanguard index mutual fund. Let the money work for a few years and then retire and live the rest of your life as a slacker. Just enjoy your shitbox, let the losers buy their luxury cars.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>i just cant justify spending money on moronic shit like over engineered trucks or houses bigger than 2000sqft
      Based

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>technically a millionaire
      How though? Can you sell the coin at any time and instantly get a couple million $? Not trying to be a smartass, just want to figure out how it works.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

You can just sell bitcoin on any exchange. Crypto.com, coin base, or what ever exchange you use. I would never sell it though, if i wanted money i would just give a bank access to to a portion via a wallet and leverage it for a loan. that way you only pay interest and avoid capital gains. If bitcoin crashes its not really my problem and my credit just goes to shit.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I'd get a pilot license in your position. Or a Pivotal vehicle, there's no bigger flex than flying.

16. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>you will eat the bugs
    >you will live in a pod
    >you will drive the corolla

17. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I want a Sienna if I have to drive a Toyota.

18. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>hit a curb
    >passenger gets cacti in the face

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

see

Nice 206, I appreciate the understated way to tell people to not ask for rides.

19. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Based and true. “I need muh trugg” is just a ploy to keep financial illiterates saddled with debt to prevent them from having any sort of success in life

20. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I live in Finland. 20-25% of new car sales are Toyota hybrids. Another 25% is CUV PHEVs for avoiding the emission taxes. Another 25% is BEVs, mostly in the Model Y/Id4 mold.

Its a goddamn boring car market if sensible.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *