Is pic related the best first car?

Is pic related the best first car for someone who just got his driver license?

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

1. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

>wasting one million fudgedollars on that junk when this is so much cheaper and better

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

fugly

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

and fun

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

why is it better?

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

because it's a riot

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Would have bought one new had they sold them in the US

2. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Best first car is a used manual mazda 3 hatch.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

A corolla hatch is very close to Mazda 3 in general, just like Civic. Pick one and enjoy.

3. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Thats not a 3k civic, so no

4. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

If you can afford it then yes. And a hybrid will get a lot of MPG, so go for it. Also Corollas have insane resale value.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

>If you can afford it then yes.
      guarantee his daddy is paying for it

5. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

The best first cars are big old cars like pic related, or an X5, if you don't want an SUV, consider a W124 or the likes.

The reason is to increase your chance of survival should you get into a serious collision.
    If you can't afford a big modern car with the highest safety ratings and modern safety technology, at least get an older Full or Mid Size SUV, Sedan or Combi for the higher mass and bigger carrosserie.

With the amount of traffic today and the absolute morons on the road, i would not let my son drive in a compact or even subcompact.
    Always be heavier and sit higher than what hits you.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

This is the most homosexual post I think I've ever seen on here and I can't tell if it's bait or not.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

>Insults
        >No counter argument
        I'd be careful with throwing the word homosexual around smoothbrain.
        But by all means, go send your child off in a Fiat Punto, see how well he ends up when some roasty on her phone hits them with daddys truck.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

My counter argument is your post you fricking nub. If you're worried about safety put them in a car with modern safety and make them do driving/defensive driving courses instead of showing the world how much of a homosexual you are by adding one more shitbarge to the roads. Your son hates you.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

You could have just said straight away that you are illiterate.
            I specifically stated that the option described in my original post was for those that can not afford a modern full size car with state of the art safety systems.
            But the fact that you would call a W124 a shitbarge says enough about you.
            Perhaps consider taking the bus.

• 2 years ago
            Anonymous

>Le 1700kg brick isn't a shitbarge
            >This is your brain on "must survive the roads by driving homosexual vehicles"
            Could have just said your a fart sniffing dumbfrick

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

not first car imo, get a shitbox then get a 'rolla

yet suvs still kill their passengers and drivers more than cars do

Corolla hybrid spacetourer is pretty much the most sensible car on planet. Car for people who don't really care about cars.

> Affordable
      > Economical
      > Reliable
      > Decently spacious
      > Has the usual tech (heated seats and steering wheel, dual zone AC, Android/Apple auto, ACC) but nothing to stand out

Its also one of the least fun cars to drive due to:
      > No power
      > FWD
      > CVT
      > Numb steering

Love cars but love 60+mpg more, plus its just my daily driver

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

i hope you get cancer

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

That's not a nice thing to say

6. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

My first car was a car younger than me, and it served me well for 8 years. So by that metric you should look at cars from around 2006.

If you think a brand new car should be your first car, you’re actually, factually moronic.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

> If you think a brand new car should be your first car, you’re actually, factually moronic.
      Why if you can afford it aside from the inevitable scratches/dents

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

I had a brand new car as a teen and I have never curbed the wheels or done anything like that. The bottom of my front bumper has copped some rash due to a really fricky road quite literally bottoming my car out. Wasn't a fast or slow accident either would've been like 50kmh.

7. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

It was until they discontinued the manual.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

Still for sale. Getting one at a dealer is a different problem.

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

I keep hearing this but I need a source. Did I really buy mine just in time?

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/2023-toyota-corolla-apex-manual-transmission/

It was reported by CNET. I haven't seen in anywhere else but things aren't looking good. If there is no manual option the Hybrid is definitely the better buy.

• 2 years ago
        Anonymous

For the Corolla hatchback refresh, they removed manual because GR Corolla is now a thing.

• 2 years ago
          Anonymous

Which is fricking insane because any version of the GR Corolla will run you $25k+ higher MINIMUM than what the manual XSE hatchback costs.

8. 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Corolla hybrid spacetourer is pretty much the most sensible car on planet. Car for people who don't really care about cars.

> Affordable
    > Economical
    > Reliable
    > Decently spacious
    > Has the usual tech (heated seats and steering wheel, dual zone AC, Android/Apple auto, ACC) but nothing to stand out

Its also one of the least fun cars to drive due to:
    > No power
    > FWD
    > CVT
    > Numb steering

• 2 years ago
      Anonymous

I have a Corolla MT and part of me wants to switch to hybrid but I don't want to lose the only aspect that makes this car fun.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *