>is the most universally beloved car in the world

How did they do it?

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

UFOs Are A Psyop Shirt $21.68

Unattended Children Pitbull Club Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

why are there so many corollagays on the board, where are the civicgays to keep 'em in check? Did the civic fall off?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

it just werks

corollas are for the sensible normie npc who just needs an a to b car. Civics have been tarnished by cultural youths clapping them out and overall being a degenerate on the road.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Civics are for beaners. Corollas are for the working white man. Simple as.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>where are the civicgays to keep 'em in check? Did the civic fall off?
      I used to be a civicgay, but they really shit the bed with these last two gens imo. An exception for the last gen coupe tho, that thing was hot and still reasonably sized. If I were to buy a new car now, it would probably be the Corolla Hatch.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The civic and corolla have been entry level cars and the owners often develop brand loyalty but what's the point in being a civic gay? A corollagay can aspire to to own all kinds of desirable toyotas, there's dozens of them. Chasers, Aristos, Supras, Mr2s, Crowns, Centuries, Celica GT4s, Soarers, Altezzas etc. All the civic gay can hope for is endless fwd shit boxes or an s2000. Hope you like convertibles!. Maybe they can dream of getting an nsx?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The Civic fanboy dream is the built and tuned K20/K24 or even the earlier motors.
        Screaming redline all day long without ever dying shitbox feels are peak Honda life, who even cares what the rest of the car looks like or what wheels are delivering power.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

old civics are beaner boxes
      new civics are just smaller accords

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

The latter part is so true

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

ACCORDGODS rise up

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

God guided them for reasons we can only speculate on. But we can be confident He drives a corolla

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

In Akio I trust

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>How did they do it?
    Same with how Nintendo does Mario.
    >safe
    >inoffensive
    >catered to anyone

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

mario and nintendo are shit THOUGH

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>How did they do it?
    Being reliable as frick and solid as a rock. Got to drive one from 2016 to 2020 and it was so dependable, but kind of a gas guzzler.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

You forgot… it just wasn’t the Corolla in the early 2000’s. Toyota said onto the world… Corolla and…

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Qrd on the Matrix?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Ugly gay shitbox that had a decent engine option
        One autistic guy got one as his first car and became obsessed with them

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

>Ugly, gay

Just like you!

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Corolla but better. A lot of cargo space. 53 cu ft when you fold the seats down including the front passenger seat. Tough plastic on the trunk padding and the backs of the seats so you don’t get worried about scratching anything up when you load up a crap ton of lumber or whatever. The trunk door also had a separate glass hatch which is helpful for loading some long things without tying it down.

It also came with an XRS trim that gave you the 2zz-ge. FWD, I know, but it’s a really fun and loud engine.

Besides being able to load a crap ton of stuff into this car, you could literally live out of it somewhat comfortably. Plop down a mattress and have room to spare for other things.

The 1st Gen Matrix also came with an unpowered 1zz AWD option but Canadians loved it, really good on snow.

The Matrix was heavily promoted in NA for the 1st Gen, with Toyota sticking the Matrix name front and center of their marketing strategy for the early 2000’s right next to the Corolla. And it took off.

Second Gen was going to be a bold reboot with a supercharged AWD version.

However, the recession hit and that didn’t come to pass. The second gen also loss some cargo space, lost the spectate glass hatch, and was given a design that wasn’t too fondly received back in the day. But funnily enough, Toyota today has gone ahead and recycled that design for their current gen Toyotas. But I digress,

The XRS trim for the second gen only had the 2AZ-FE. Which had more torque, but less power. Was not as fun to drive as the first gen XRS.

As for AWD? Unfortunately, only the 2AZ without a supercharger, AWD was part time, and you only got a 4 speed auto.

It wasn’t a bad car, it just wasn’t as appealing as the first gen, and wasn’t enough to keep up a fight against growing SUV sales.

As for the first gen, still widely beloved in NA today, many still on the road. Just like the Corolla, very reliable because it shared a lot of parts from it.

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Cars are very expensive in most parts of the world. A car that's reliable is a must, comfort, bells and whistles are a bonus. That's why jap cars are sought after.

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I used to like Corollas. Had an AE82 Twin Cam and it was great. But after that Corolla became boring and I switched to buying Mazdas. Never looked back.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I like Mazda, own one and recommend them, but they only make like 4 different cars in North America.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Because the majority of people in the world are poor and they successfully catered to them

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What's the equivalent of this car but faster and actually looks good?

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Camry

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

They should make a limited run RWD TRD edition Camry for shits and giggles

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

so the v6 camry then

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Can’t see a damn thing besides the pillars and mirror and headrests and the ceiling and I’m a bit under 5’11”. Frick that car. I’ve almost ran over several people.

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

The civic mogs the corolla all the down to the base models are the way up to the GR and Type R

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Does Honda have an AWD equivalent to the GR Corolla? I’ll wait

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>Dad had this nice Corolla S which he was selling for only 2k
    >Could have bought it but decided to keep my S10
    Still wish I had the S10

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

What happened to the S10?

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Sold it which I regret since my dad gave it to me as a gift but he found a Sonoma for me that I currently own.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Ah, I see. I know the pain. It’s gonna be hard day for me when I have to part with my Envoy

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Mostly puero rican Black personbeaners putting gay led light strips on the bottom of them and drilling holes in the muffler

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *