Is this a good post divorce mid life crisis car?

Is this a good post divorce mid life crisis car?

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

Yakub: World's Greatest Dad Shirt $21.68

Black Rifle Cuck Company, Conservative Humor Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

no, you're going to need something with a warranty because alimony and child support will remove any funds you have for repairs

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Nah, I got off light because I’m not a complete bastard and she went full moron and committed parental abduction by taking the kids out of state without my permission. I don’t get to see my boys anymore but financially I’m sitting pretty.

Ugly. Slow. Gay.

Better recommendation? I like wrenching so I don’t want anything with OBD2

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>I don’t get to see my boys anymore

Fricking grim dude. Whatever money you've got for a midlife boohoo car you should be using to help your kids, especially if you're not seeing them as much. Use it to take them on cool vacations so they don't resent you or forget about you. That c**t is poisoning the well every day you're not in their lives, give it a few years of absence and she'll completely turn them against you if you don't make a huge effort.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

My kids are fine. She gets $2k a month from me which sounds like a lot but I make $250k a year and have VA gibs from being a zogbot on top of that so it’s really a drop in the bucket.

I considered the FJ but I can’t bring myself to pay the Toyota tax for them and I’d want a manual 6 speed. Plus all the good aftermarket stuff is moronicly expensive, fricking TRD.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>i can't see my kids anymore and have to pay $2k a month
            >i got off light
            holy shit what the frick did you do? is that normal in americanistan or did you molest the kids?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Child support is a calculation, not a litigation. They literally just punch my salary and hers into a spreadsheet and it spits out a number. There’s no contesting it or negotiations around it. Alimony is different, it’s a litigation and determined by a judge. I live in a community property state so if I went to court all my other assets would have gone right down the middle, no ifs or buts. So, I gave her a choice, the money or the kids. She chose the kids. As far as what I did? Nothing. And I mean that literally. I was never around because I travel for work all the time and she found out about the affair I was having with a woman from our marketing department. I never beat on her or mistreated her or anything like that. I’m just a degenerate womanizer who likes to party when I’m not at home.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>take the kids away
            >earn 2k months for being a c**t
            Yo what the frick

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

I’d like to keep it NA. Note: my veteran status means I never have to smog test the fricker, my plates are permanent so I can strip any emissions shit off without worry. Budget is flexible, I just don’t want to overpay for meme shit.

>didn't have the guts to die for Israel

shamefur dispray

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I tried man, they shot at me with old ass Soviet shit and I fired back with a full belt from a Mk-19 sitting inside an up armored MRAP.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

The "zogbot gets cheated on and divorced" patten never fails.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I never really liked her ass. i fell for the meme of marrying someone of strong genetics and good background instead of someone I actually got along with. Hey my two kids are gorgeous and healthy as frick with blue eyes and blonde hair and will probably be at least 6’2” when they grow up but I had to put up with a c**t wife for 15 years. I cheated on her every chance I got, those conferences in Vegas were great.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

she was probably cheating on you too jsyk

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Meh the kids are mine and our bedroom died after my second was born and she gained 80lbs so I wouldn’t be too torn up about it if that was the case.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

post pics of the thiccexwife

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Okay cool, more meat for your Israeli masters I suppose. They'll be extra thrilled to learn that blue-eyed blondes are lining up to die for them.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

I joined cuz I was poor and had nowhere better to go. My kids have a fat trust fund from her dad and don’t need to go do that dumb shit. It’s one of the reasons I got off so light in the divorce, I coulda hired a forensic accountant to dig into her shit but I’m not that vindictive.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

they are going to troon out being raised by a single mom

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Ugly. Slow. Gay.

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

It would've been back in the '80s and early-'90s.

These days it's more associated with young males between 20-35yo who can't afford a real Porsche. It's still a fun RWD coupe if you keep in mind that these things are 40yo cars now and you don't mind doing much of the wrenching yourself. Just don't be one of those buttholes that gets tilted every time someone calls it a NARP or some insinuation of that.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>every time someone calls it a NARP or some insinuation of that.

>not a real porsche
      >a car that was such a big deal for Porsche in the 1980s all of Japan copied it

Cool brainlet take

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>944 was the first sporty coupe ever

That's the real brainlet take.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Of course this moron quotes something I never said.

The 924 and 944 was huge deals in the 1980s and considered the best in the segment. When Japan found their footing in the same period they did so by copying the every living shit out of everything German. Everyone knows that including all the magazine reviews of the day.

Saying Japan didn't copy the 944 in their 1980s is as moronic as saying Japan didn't copy the Germans with the Ls400 design because a Toyota Crown existed in the 1960s.

You can cope and seething with this reality however you like.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

What did Japan copy from the 944 that they weren't doing already?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>for $0.00
      This guy cut his springs didn't he.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

yep.

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No that would be the Porsche 928

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

What's your budget? If you want to spend a bit more and get a turbo, the ceiling for hp modification is much higher. The NA engines don't like any kind of boost, and with some modernization, you can really only expect 150-160hp tops. With the turbos, linsdey racing sells a kit that's mostly bolt on for $5.4k and it'll jump you from 215hp stock to 375-400hp. The handling memes about it are real, even the anemic NA cars are very fun. Just don't try to race anyone when it has less power than a NA miata while being 800lbs heavier. Mine gets a lot of compliments though, and it looks like a total shitbox

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I’d like to keep it NA. Note: my veteran status means I never have to smog test the fricker, my plates are permanent so I can strip any emissions shit off without worry. Budget is flexible, I just don’t want to overpay for meme shit.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

If you just want a car for twisties, want something that'll keep you somewhat occupied with maintenance, and dont mind the hp I mentioned, the 944 is great. I love mine 🙂

Second most produced porsche in history if I remember correctly. Tons of parts cars, websites dedicated to just 944 parts (944online.com, only944.com, pelicanparts.com), extensive documentation for any weird issue that pops up (rebuilt my entire engine using nc944er youtube videos and rennlist posts), not a bad choice if you're not out to race anyone who coasts past you too quickly.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Thanks for the info. I currently drive a 1991 Nissan D21 so Jap shit is mostly what I know. Euro cars are a new animal to me and I’ve wanted to expand into them.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

should add, with your new status, if youre hoping it'll help you pick up 20yo zoomers who will call you daddy, girls do not give a shit about this car. you'll only get attention from old dudes and highschool guys who say hell yea

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>linsdey racing
      Frick those Black folk. I bought an exhaust from them and they sent me a pile of shit that didn't even fit together with Auto Zone clamps and then said "Sucks, bro" and ghosted me when I contacted them.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

did you chargeback?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Wasn't able to, I bought the parts early in the year and didn't inbox them and do the work until the summer. My bank only allows 60 days for chargebacks and told me I should have checked the product sooner, so $1300 down the drain thanks to my own inattentiveness.
          In the end I was able to reuse the header, tailpipe, and muffler while making a new exhaust, but I had to modify the hanger mounts on the tailpipe because the ones Lindsey welded on weren't even remotely close. Wrong shape, wrong direction, and located over a foot away from where the mounting points on the body were.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I've owned two. At least get a Turbo, they can be made very fast with a few mods. They need timing belts and water pumps changed frequently. Weirdly enough my 2021 model year Porsche smells just like my '87 did.

They never sent a crankscraper I ordered from them.

Really cool looking cars. What's the go-to swap these days? VW 1.8t? That seems like it'd be a great fit for the car.

Unironically it's LS V8s, they fit almost perfectly.

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

If you're looking at classics, I would consider a Porsche 911 3.2, 964, or 993 - all are relatively reliable and fun to drive, they just cost a bit but will retain value very well. The 3.2 will be most slow and clunky but very raw. If you can get past how ugly the front lights are on the Porsche 911 996, try to find an aerokit spec or get a GT3. The Ferrari 360 is a sweet car for a decent price range of ~$100k, and that is a 6-speed. The Toyota S2000 is a cool and sporty car with a friendlier price compared to the above. If I think of any more I will list, I'm at work.

Honestly, any of the 928, 944, etc. are shitboxes and generally laughed at. I've heard Boxster's are very fun to drive, but I haven't driven any.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>bro just pay six figures for an old aircooled shitbox

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>Honestly, any of the 928, 944, etc. are shitboxes and generally laughed at
      They really aren't. I've owned both and constantly got nothing but compliments about them. The community around them is pretty good too. Only wrenchlets on DA and purist gays who can't change their own oil care about NARP.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

964 and 993 are uggos though, particularly 993 being uglier than 996
      carrera 3.2 is pretty much the GOAT, and the turbo look is even better

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Really cool looking cars. What's the go-to swap these days? VW 1.8t? That seems like it'd be a great fit for the car.

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Staying on topic, how much of a pain are these things to wrench on? I’m used to being able to do moron tier maintenance with just a couple sockets and a screwdriver on my jap shit boxes. Am I going to need a whole catalog of special tools or am I square?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They will be a learning experience if you've never worked on an old German car before.

Enjoy your Camaro bro

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I've been able to do all of the work on mine with this, a 6mm hex and a set of those stupid german 12 point bits. everything from an engine pull to transaxle rebuild

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Honestly, really not that bad. There are a few stupid ass jobs that are a bit labor intensive (like the clutch), but it's all totally doable with a basic tool set and jackstands.
      There's a shitload of info out there on them though, and that takes pretty much all the guesswork out of working on them. Read through a few procedures on https://www.clarks-garage.com to get an idea of what goes into wrenching on them.
      My first car when I was 16 was a $800 944. I managed to keep it alive and I was a moronic wrenchlet back then, so they can't be that hard.

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I really like the body style of 944 (turbo in particular) and wish we still had cars like this. I had a 10 yr old 924 back in the day and aside from the AC not working it was pretty reliable but 100% fun to drive.
    None of these are remotely fast btw. They're just dog slow, but they're also old as shit so you can get permanent antique tags and that reduces the sting a little bit... damn they are sexy though.
    A true wrenchlord would LS swap it but that can wait I suppose, they're all old cars at this point but there's a lot of info about them so it'll give you something to do.
    "NARP" nonsense about the cars is for incels, I drive a 911 TTS now and I still love 944's.

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

they are suprisingly common and exclusively driven by boomers

11. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

love me 924S

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous
  12. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

No, it's not a corvette

13. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

usually people go for younger wives post divorce

14. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>divorce
    >"dont worry bros i got off light"
    >pay ex $2000/month
    >cannot see your own children
    You fricking lost lmao. Go get yourself that slow ass 944 so you can double down

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I kept the house and didn’t have to pay her out ($250k) I kept the 401k and didn’t have to pay her out from that (another $250k). Once my kids turn 13 I can go back and try for custody again. Considering how much I make, I would’ve been on the hook for almost $5k a month if I really wanted to drag it out.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

what fricking judge gives the b***h total custody in the first place if she pulled the stunt like that and still get 2k
        sickening

15. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

op i will come visit you and we can ls swap your 944 and go on a road trip to hit the poster above me in a crosswalk

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *