Is this true?

Is this true?

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Tip Your Landlord Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

1. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Imagine how empty your life must be to identify as the brand of car you drive or what kind of motor it has.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>t. electric shitter

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Not him, but 2 motorcycles and a shitty mini truck here and I say the same, so wanna try again?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

You sound homosex tbqh

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yessir

It's not about the motor, it's about the batteries exploding.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Progress has a price chud

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

We all hope you'll pay it.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

broom brooom cool
      no broom uncool

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Nah man I'm all for electric ENGINES, afterall my favorite constructs (train) use them exclusively regardless of whether they're diesel or overhang wire. Battety-electric storage and abysmal privacy policies make me retch however.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

i assume you're aware that ev drivers do this at a rate of 10:1 compared to ice drivers right

2. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

yea electric is garbage that's been around since the 90s
    they just want to force it on us now.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>since the 90s
      You mean the 1890's right?
      Because the first electric car was built in like 1884.

3. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yes

4. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>it's no longer Chevy vs Dodge vs Ford
    That's right, because Japan makes better trucks. All three already lost.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

If Japanese trucks are so great why don't they sell/make the legendary Hilux here?

Cringe cornball boomer facebook shit.

It's not just boomers. When's the last time you left the city?

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>If Japanese trucks are so great why don't they sell/make the legendary Hilux here?
        Because American manufacturers lobbied for bullshit import regulations to stifle competition.

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

They build the Tundra and Tacoma here - why not the Hilux? I thought it was the greatest truck of all time

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It goes back to the Chicken Tax in the 80s. I'm not going to spoon feed you something you can simply stop being a homosexual about and just google.
            And Idk if i'd call it strawmanning, or moving the goal post. But hyper focusing on the Hilux alone when the original statement was a more broad jap > murrican trucks is just dishonest man. You're the only one here that even brought the Hilux up.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

They did make the hilux in the US
            They only stopped when the Tacoma was introduced in 1995
            Around the same time they made the wide body Camry which was bigger than the one sold in Asia, Americans just became too fat to fit in normal Toyotas

5. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

He's not wrong, but perhaps trucktard doesn't realize the issues with electric vehicles are present in any newer model too.
    >infotainment systen detects the use of the word "Black person".
    >car no longer starts
    >insurance cancelled.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

GM sucks, but what's new...

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

why do electric vehicles attract subfunctional morons? both for and against. although I don't generally assume that the aye's live in carcinogenic FEMA caravans.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

it became a part of the red vs blue culture war because one side is pushing hard to mandate them without a real solution. so you have limp wristed bugpeople versus the most delusional schizo boomers that happen to be the most vocal proponents of gas versus EV.

EVs are not the enemy, nor are hybrids. the real enemy is the OEMs and the government themselves, for mandating expensive technology and discontinuing affordable cars in pursuit of max profits/max safety/skirting fuel regulations. not to mention the data extraction and spyware put into every car

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

frick off with your sensible answers and explanations for all this EV war bullshit. I am irrationally worried about lithium fires, and I do really like muh engine go vroom, but everything else I hate about newer vehicles and mandates don't exclusively exist in EVs and I wish we'd all stop fighting over the dumb shit that isn't actually the issue

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This man carefully placed 78 stickers on his car completely blotting out his rear view because he thinks driving a certain type of truck makes him a real man... THAT'S a dicklet.

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Cringe cornball boomer facebook shit.

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>t-truce you guys

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

This is pretty transparently just a cuckservative v libtard proxy war. The only problem that they actually have with EVs is that they think only limp-wristed ginger-beard antifa vegans and trans genderqueer 2spirit communist POCs of color drive them. It's really not any deeper than that. They've otherized EV drivers to the point of not realizing that the tech has gone mainstream. It's like the Prius. You don't have to commune with witches in the woods and use tampons made of armpit hair to drive a Prius anymore and similarly EVs are no longer the exclusive territory of Hollywood pedophiles and women with hyphenated surnames.
    Whether they win or lose this battle has nothing to do with their unity despite brand and fuel. It will be entirely determined by the value proposition presented to consumers by the EV industry. If EVs and EV infrastructure become good enough the market will tilt and they will lose. If EVs and EV infrastructure continues to cause hesitance in consumers, EVs time in the sun will end and they'll either be forgotten or supplanted by superior tech. Either way what ICE truck buyers do will be completely irrelevant short of acts of domestic terrorism against EV infrastructure.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *