CRIME Shirt $21.68

The Kind of Tired That Sleep Won’t Fix Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

But why ?

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

europe is a communist shithole. most overpopulated areas are like this. the more people you stuff into a given area, the more control you need to exert over them.

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Do yurocuck bootlickers really?

>europe is a communist shithole
        Worse. Europe is a liberal shithole.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

~~*NATO*~~

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Yes it is illegal to pour car wash fluids to environment

>Protéger l'environnement
      What would this mean you illiterate anglo

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

>Yes it is illegal to pour car wash fluids to environment
        It's illegal to pour water into the environment? Do you morons hand out fines to every car owner when it rains?

• 2 weeks ago
          Anonymous

Are you actually moronic?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Please describe to me these toxic and incredibly damaging "car wash fluids" that are horrifically damaging to the environment.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Detailers often use incredibly toxic chemicals for washing cars, they have to wear gloves and the product cannot touch skin.

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

If you care about chemicals in the water you should see what birth control does.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

euro here
      atleast in my country you can wash your car in your yard under certain conditions
      >just use water
      >have special filters in drainage system.
      the idea s that water alone will not take off shit like leaking engine oil off the car only dirt mud and dust while washing with soap will.

but then im not french.

• 2 weeks ago
        Anonymous

to clarify its one or the other

2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

California too.

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

You can wash your car in California. It's just required by law that garden hoses must have one of those nozzles to adjust flow.

3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't speak german, and I can't translate a picture. You didn't even provide a link you mong

• 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

>german

• 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

Just show me the article

• 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

https://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/codes/article_lc/LEGIARTI000033034883/2016-08-10/

10 years imprisonment and 75 000 euro fines for killing those turtles. Turtle Vax? You did not take the vaccine. Now, don't give it to the innocent turtles.

• 3 weeks ago
            Anonymous

Thanks for link! This appears to concern polluting water sources in general. If you wash your car in an area dedicated to carwashing such as a garage or a driveway with drains it should not affect you. I think there are also soaps designed to be used near nature that isn't harmful for fish or fauna

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>wash your car in an area dedicated to carwashing
            what the frick?
            is water filtration and purification alien technology to eurovermin?

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

It's just simply combining certain chemicals and certain fauna makes it kill stuff. Like Pyrethrins and invertebrae, or mustard gas and mammals

• 2 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Turtle Vax
            I heard this one takes three weeks instead of two, something to do with the long turtle lifespans

4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

go to a touchless car wash if they have those near you. Self serve touchless is even better. I did this when I lived in a shithole apartment

5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I mean it's been illegal to wash yourself in france for centuries. This is just the next logical step.

6. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

whats the deal with french? are they really frying in there?

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

They're revolutionary at heart but exclusively for gay and Black person shit. Things like government overreach or Israel worship don't get a peep

7. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>car washing
    >implying that's the worst part
    bro in fr*nce it is literally illegal to do a paternity test unless it's for a criminal investigation because they consider ''peace in the family'' to be more important than a man's right to know whether the child he's paying for is actually his. Surrendercountry is among the worst countries to live in.

8. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Once again DA proves itself to ve the stupidest board on DA

>article 216-6
    >The act of disposing of, discharging or letting flow into surface, underground or seawater within the limits of territorial boundaries, directly or indirectly, one or more substances of any kind whose actions or reactions cause, even if only temporarily, harmful effects on health, fauna and flora
    It's still legal to wash your car you just can't wash your car with chemicals known to cause damage to flora and fauna and have the waste run off into a natural water source where it may cause damage to flora or fauna

The EPA has the exact same laws in America.

9. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Guess the same law applies to the people.

10. 2 weeks ago
    Anonymous

"Washing your car at home is illegal in France, according to the environmental protection law 216-6.

This ban aims so protect the environment, because dirty water coming from car washing contains polluants such as hydrocarbons, heavy metals and detergents"

25 replies and no one translated the actual relevant law. It's also illegal to do an oil change on your own.

• 2 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I looked up the actual law, article 216-6.
      There is zero mention of washing cars. It is simply as in this post

Once again DA proves itself to ve the stupidest board on DA

>article 216-6
      >The act of disposing of, discharging or letting flow into surface, underground or seawater within the limits of territorial boundaries, directly or indirectly, one or more substances of any kind whose actions or reactions cause, even if only temporarily, harmful effects on health, fauna and flora
      It's still legal to wash your car you just can't wash your car with chemicals known to cause damage to flora and fauna and have the waste run off into a natural water source where it may cause damage to flora or fauna

The EPA has the exact same laws in America.

The OP pic is just some random french text screenshot, and isn't even accurate to the law it cites

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *