It's the middle of the night. You're at the red light. No other cars are around.

It's the middle of the night. You're at the red light. No other cars are around. There's no sign of life around you. Do you sit at the red light until it turns green? Or do you go anyway after you've made sure no other cars are coming?

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

Thalidomide Vintage Ad Shirt $22.14

POSIWID: The Purpose Of A System Is What It Does Shirt $21.68

1. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

it's relaxing to wait

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

I get that. But maybe you're just mentally programmed to stop and wait whenever you see that light. To the point where it just became a habit.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

so just run the light, then cry when you get your sweet ticket... use your brain, there is a risk/reward for everything, you need to make the call.

• 4 weeks ago
          Anonymous

waah waah, the police are always watching, be careful or you will get what's coming to you!

What a fricking drone. Run the redlight when there's nobody. I used to work overnights and also went to school very early in the mornings. Red light + No Cars + Cop check = Run the fricking red light and stop being a pussy. Nothing will happen.

i'm not israeli or a israeli slave so i go anyway

Literally the only based person in this thread, the rest of you are pussy indoctrinated homosexuals.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

See

only Black folk break the law.

• 4 weeks ago
            Anonymous

>Run the redlight
            Running a red light is foolish, you should stop, check, and go as though it was a stop sign. In a just civilization composed of white european stock all the lights would switch to flashing red or flashing yellow after about 10 PM but thanks to our grandparents letting JFK throw the country away we don't get to live like that.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

only Black folk break the law.

2. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

i'm not israeli or a israeli slave so i go anyway

3. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>drinks and drives in your direction
    heh, what light lol nothing personal, kid.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Wonder how long it’s been since that moron drove himself anywhere.

4. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I don't stop for red lights, yield or stop signs even if there is other traffic, I have places to be and they can wait.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

God Bless.

5. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

As a civilized white man I wait.

6. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I wait like a functioning citizen.

7. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>*sucks air through teeth*
    >tch there aint no cars coming i finna go
    >*t bones someone*
    >tch shiieeett

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Imagine if you had some kind of optical sensors on your face so that you could see the outside world and you could tell if a car was there or not.

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

I don't need that kind of nanny safety technology

8. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Traffic lights around here are either turned off or switched to permanent yellow at night.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

Ours used to this, then the morons here voted in a liberal government who go rid of all the flashing yellows after 10pm for "road safety". Now you're stuck waiting for nothing if you're driving late at night. My city has hardly any pedestrian vehicle accidents, the few that happen are always really big stories (because its so rare), and my city is extremely walkable despite also having a pretty good road network. There's no excuse for getting hit by a car

Frick I hate liberal nanny states

• 4 weeks ago
        Anonymous

This happened to all the towns near me too. Massachusetts btw

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

yeah pretty much
      after midnight they're mostly yellow

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

yeah pretty much
      after midnight they're mostly yellow

2nd and 3rd world infrastructures do this.

In my town, for the last 25 years we've had sensors in the pavement on all the lights that detect cars and swap the light over. Sensors extend about 100-200 feet sometimes depending on the road so the light knows how many cars are there or approaching. Light behavior changes based on day/time. At night it's instantaneous.
      If it's like 3AM, the light will flip over before you actually come to a stop.

9. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I'm in florida so I wait. There are more cops here than wienerroaches and a lot of them sit around with lights off and low-reflectivity livery.

10. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>roll through the red
    >get t-boned by some drunk redneck going 100 in a 45 in a lifted truck
    >fricking die

11. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Wait at least a few minutes, with my luck I'd get sniped by a well hidden road pirate if I went anyway

12. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I treat it like a dragstrip

13. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Yes, because the rule of law is what separates us from the beasts.

14. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

>ITT, a bunch of fricking "W-W-W-W-WHAT IF's"

15. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

I wait because all the lights between the airport and my house have sensors so when I'm driving home from a night flight at 3 AM I'm only waiting for a few seconds. Except one light a quarter mile from my house which doesn't have sensors and lasts almost a minute each way; I stop, look, and go, frick that random stoplight deep in the residential.

16. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Wait, there are cameras everywhere now especially on lights just waiting to ruin your night. Just slow your roll and enjoy the cruise.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

The cameras are there for accidents. To show the police evidence of which vehicle was at fault if there ever was an accident. Especially if there were no witnesses around.

• 4 weeks ago
      Anonymous

lol literally what i said in my reply, but you are too busy suckin your own dick to comprehend.

17. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Definitely wait. There may be a kid on a skateboard coming, also I'm contributing to our high trust society. However on my bicycle I don't wait, it's not heavy enough to trip the lights. I'd have to wait all night.

18. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Depends on the light.
    >inb4 ez cop out answer but its true

19. 4 weeks ago
    Anonymous

Green means go, red means stop, simple as.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *